PDA

View Full Version : To All Of You in The RPB

headhoncho
10-25-2009, 06:41 AM
Boys and Girls

Let me start by saying this, I am as deeply upset by that result last night as you are. Coming from a background where football is a way of life, it was very disappointing to see TFC lose in the manner they did.

On a brighter note, a big thank you to you all for making my team's first season at BMO a lot of fun. Your passion for the game never crossed the line and in my eyes you have proved once again that you are without question the best support in the MLS anywhere.

I was hoping this message would be dealyed a couple more games but......

Once again everyone, it was a pleasure spending the season with you.

drek
10-25-2009, 07:59 AM
See you next season mike. If the team plays the home opener like last night I'd have some extra hands on deck :boxing:

Oldtimer
10-26-2009, 08:59 PM
bump

Hitcho
10-26-2009, 09:03 PM
Boys and Girls

Let me start by saying this, I am as deeply upset by that result last night as you are. Coming from a background where football is a way of life, it was very disappointing to see TFC lose in the manner they did.

On a brighter note, a big thank you to you all for making my team's first season at BMO a lot of fun. Your passion for the game never crossed the line and in my eyes you have proved once again that you are without question the best support in the MLS anywhere.

I was hoping this message would be dealyed a couple more games but......

Once again everyone, it was a pleasure spending the season with you.

Next season, around the 75 min mark, can you station some of your crew on the TFC goal line? :D

:scarf: