PDA

View Full Version : A few questions for C.C.

a_billi
10-25-2009, 12:53 AM
I have a few questions for you former Toronto FC head coach.

1) Why is it you have a fetish for the long ball and cant understand this team needs to be creative with the ball on floor and not hoof it down every chance they get.

2) Why are you putting Gerba by himself and when nothing is happening you send him to the bench for an unproven OBW. Take a hint buddy striker needs help I think if we had a real coach Gerba would of ripped this league a new one.

3) Barret over Vitti?? Like seriously are you blind. Barret is hard working and a committed player but hes shit. When Vitti came on today we actually looked like a team that could attack and in a few minutes he created several chances. Vitti in my opinion has not been used to his full potential and poor coaching has him frustrated. People have been giving him shit when hes playing in a position hes never played before. Watch next season when Armado leaves and Pablo gets to play his natural position he is going to blossom. If Chad can have two seasons to help this team so can Pablo.

4) Why havent you traded Garcia for a box of ice. I gotta drink my self to sleep tonight.

Chevy
10-25-2009, 01:01 AM
One question from me - "Thanks for your efforts. When is your flight home?"

Don't waste you're time. He's not comin' back in any capacity.

Chevy
10-25-2009, 01:02 AM
^^ That said, billi, the three seconds of fotty between Vitti and Deguzman a few weeks ago were the most skilled three seconds in TFC history.