View Full Version : Post-Game Thread: TFC @ RBNY

Pages : [1] 2

TFC USA
10-24-2009, 08:32 PM
Embarrassed.

Time to clean house.

ArmenJBX
10-24-2009, 08:36 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/u2UP86bciVA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/u2UP86bciVA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Mikey
10-24-2009, 08:38 PM
:picard:

:(

TFC USA
10-24-2009, 08:39 PM
Who here has any positives about this team?

If you do then you are a blind optimist.

The only positive I'll see is we will not see this shit for 6 months.

MG42
10-24-2009, 08:41 PM
http://images.newsquest.co.uk/image.php?id=471998&type=full

http://web.mlsnet.com/imgs/bios/photos/cummins_chris_bio.jpg

http://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/content/Image/07-31-2009/Paul-B.jpg <- :lol:

bimmer
10-24-2009, 08:42 PM
Hah, RSL leading 2-0... if only we'd won OUR fucking game.

Redcoe15
10-24-2009, 08:44 PM
DIS!!!

FUCKING!!!

GUSTING!!!

TFC USA
Fuck those 3 with a porcupine's prickly cock.

CanadaLFC

I guess there's positives for MLSE. Feed us shit and invest in shit....while everyone still buys tickets. Why should they care? They know they are cunts.

ArmenJBX
10-24-2009, 08:46 PM

I see some positives, but Toronto FC definitely embarrassed themselves today. It's unfortunate because we all assumed we'd win today. But, in this league, everyone beats everyone, and Toronto FC just couldn't do it. We do not deserve playoffs this year. We simply don't. But, looking into next season, with the help of a REAL COACH, we'll definitely make progress.

We took a tough route to development. Seattle did it right. Today is a day we have to learn from. Right now we have to get rid of what we don't need, and bring in the right Coach. We need a style of play.

See yeah next year RPB. Twas a pleasure with a bitter aftertaste.

olegunnar
I wonder if the players were told that Mo would get fired if they lost

kodiakTFC
I guess there's positives for MLSE. Feed us shit and invest in shit....while everyone still buys tickets. Why should they care? They know they are cunts.

I don't get the MLSE hatred. You know MLSE isn't on the field right? They brought in DeRo, the brought in grass, they brought in De Guzman the DP... they can't bring us playoffs or championships, thats up to the staff and players.

Redcoe15
10-24-2009, 08:48 PM
OUR MOST IMPORTANT GAME, EVER. AND THIS IS HOW THEY PLAY?????

DIS!!!

FUCKING!!!

GUSTING!!!

:mad: :mad5: :hulk: :incazzato: :banghead: :prrr:

Vince Whirlwind
10-24-2009, 08:48 PM
No but the audacity MLSE shows in ticket prices (with increases) and $12 beers for League 2 footie is somethin' else.

shwade
10-24-2009, 08:49 PM
which team was fighting for a playoff spot

Gixmo
10-24-2009, 08:50 PM
Interesting.. Biggest game in our short lived history, and it turns out to be the biggest loss in club history to the worst team in MLS..

There's some trivial pursuit for you.. Kind of hard to find a positive there, really struggling and I'm just lost.

Mikey
10-24-2009, 08:50 PM
which team was fighting for a playoff spot

Neither apparently.....

ginkster88
10-24-2009, 08:51 PM
What a joke. I watched the Leafs instead...

lufc1919
10-24-2009, 08:51 PM
Did Leafs win?

Vince Whirlwind
10-24-2009, 08:52 PM
Yeah,real kick in the teeth tonight.

TFC lays bends over, Leafs can't pull out a second goal to lose and Habs win.

Fek. Worst results ever.

Beach_Red
10-24-2009, 08:52 PM
I wonder if the players were told that Mo would get fired if they lost

I'd like to give them more credit than that, but who knows? Every player on this team should be thankful someone was willing to pay them to play because for many tonight was their last ever payday.

J .
10-24-2009, 08:53 PM
pathetic.

TFC USA
10-24-2009, 08:54 PM
The fuck I thought the leafs were playing the Casucks?

jazzy
10-24-2009, 08:57 PM
I see some positives, but Toronto FC definitely embarrassed themselves today. It's unfortunate because we all assumed we'd win today. But, in this league, everyone beats everyone, and Toronto FC just couldn't do it. We do not deserve playoffs this year. We simply don't. But, looking into next season, with the help of a REAL COACH, we'll definitely make progress.

We took a tough route to development. Seattle did it right. Today is a day we have to learn from. Right now we have to get rid of what we don't need, and bring in the right Coach. We need a style of play.

See yeah next year RPB. Twas a pleasure with a bitter aftertaste.

But with whom? coach? Mgr? Players? I am seriously at a loss.....I've heard experienced fans say this would happen with the Maple Leaf soccer club...but I refused to believe......BELIEVE IT....1 more year of this shit and I know serious people....dumping good cheap seats in 111, let alone the expensive ones

Vince Whirlwind
10-24-2009, 08:58 PM
Line-up for next year:

Frei
Nana - (New CB) - Gomez
Serioux - (Proper Wingback)
Cronin
DeRo - DeGuzman

OBW - (new striker)

Bench:

Sanyang, Felinga, + a bunch of new players

Time's up on the Brennan's, Garcia's, Robbo's, Gerba's, etc.

DichioTFC
10-24-2009, 08:59 PM
I wonder if the players were told that Mo would get fired if they got smoked badly

fixed

Redcoe15
10-24-2009, 09:00 PM
To Mo and the MLSE:

FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU PUT TOGETHER A TEAM THAT SHOULD MAKE THE PLAYOFFS, AND YOU CANT BEAT A SHITE TEAM LIKE RED BULLS TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS???

FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU STRAIGHT TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!!
:mad: :mad5: :cuss: :incazzato: :hulk::banghead: :prrr:

Batman
10-24-2009, 09:00 PM
how do you spell CHOKE.

Worst loss ever, in biggest game ever, against worst team (before tonight) ever!

TFC07
10-24-2009, 09:01 PM
What a fitting way to end the season. This off-season should be busy for TFC FO or at least I hope so.

wzhxvy
Obviously disappointed and going through rage and sadness emotions. I do think this team has some good players but for whatever reason...we dont play like a team, and we are very inconsistent. I am not going to claim I know what to do to fix this, but I think it involves making some tough decisions this off season, including coaching, and maybe some of our 30+ players...

MUFC_Niagara
To Mo and the MLSE:

FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU PUT TOGETHER A TEAM THAT SHOULD MAKE THE PLAYOFFS, AND YOU CANT BEAT A SHITE TEAM LIKE RED BULLS TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS???

FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU STRAIGHT TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!!
:mad: :mad5: :cuss: :incazzato: :hulk::banghead: :prrr:

Wow....this is a rage filled post...:hump:

olegunnar
10-24-2009, 09:02 PM
I'd like to give them more credit than that, but who knows? Every player on this team should be thankful someone was willing to pay them to play because for many tonight was their last ever payday.

Something had to be up.
They played like Cunny vs the Impact.

Gixmo
10-24-2009, 09:03 PM
I'm not sold on OBW... We need a dedicated strike force

We also need some work on the backs, carved apart is bad on the eyes

THA BUTCHA
10-24-2009, 09:03 PM
In The Suposedly "most Important Game"

They Play Their Worst Game In Team History Against The Worst Team In The League.

It Really Is Comical

Beach_Red
10-24-2009, 09:04 PM
Something had to be up.
They played like Cunny vs the Impact.

Well, it better be a mass retirement.

Vince Whirlwind
10-24-2009, 09:05 PM
What a fitting way to end the season. This off-season should be busy for TFC FO or at least I hope so.

They're already working on the "Pie and Mash in a cone" announcement for next season to help you forget about this year and get y'all giddy for 2010.

Batman
The fucking curse of TORONTO continues!

Gixmo
I love how the saving grace is always the supporters in Toronto, blah blah blah.. Sure, we're a big part of the atmosphere, but I tend to think that if the Reds put out a winning team, the image the media has of BMO 'Rockin' now would be a drop in the bucket..

Grass isn't the answer, but come on...

ArmenJBX
10-24-2009, 09:06 PM
MLSE just needs to fork up the cash and PAY a good coach. End of story. They spend so much money on the Leafs and the Raptors and Jays, yet they're also shitting the bed. Enough is enough. MLSE, get your asses in gear and PAY for what we need.

I have never accused MLSE of not spending money. But twice you chose the easy, cheap way out in getting assistant coaches. That's not gunna cut it next season. You need to pry away Steve Nicol or another top class MLS coach. What isn't being understood here is, no matter how much money you spend on players, no matter if you have grass, a designated player, and all the other frivolities, you're only as good as you're weakest link. Our weakest link is Chris Cummins. He has a very talented group of players who, on their best day, can be the best team in the MLS. But, the coach cannot control that. We desperately need a coach that can maintain authority over our players. We need a real coach. A head coach. No more assistants, no more interims. We need a head coach with FULL CONTROL. I'm sorry Mo, but we cannot allow you to pull the strings and use a puppet to take the blame when things go bad. You have to relinquish your control over Toronto FC and strictly deal with the business side of things. That's your job as GM. Let the coach do the coaching. Let the coach choose what players to use, and which players to buy. You're like a Santa Clause who always brings the wrong expensive gift. If the child wants the iPod touch, you bring him a Zune. It's good, but not what we want nor need.

Mo, CC, it's been a pleasure. Actually, it hasn't. Please leave. Place this team into the hands of someone who can make something out of them.

-JimmybaldX

daner90
I just couldnt help but laugh that even in the last 10 minutes when the game was out of our hands that we continue to see the shiity, hopeless long crosses in to the box that never work and we have been seeing all season. Just fucking pathetic.

Beach_Red

They Play Their Worst Game In Team History Against The Worst Team In The League.

It Really Is Comical

Well, I'm starting to really agree with you now that playoffs are stupid ;).

At least we wouldn't be getting relegated, would we?

ForestGlade
http://multimedia.thestar.com/images/59/b8/a4417efb4f518c9e6b2a363b6bc9.jpeg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_KvCP-TeNbFk/Sj8lbrIUZEI/AAAAAAAAABA/cw6vgzHridU/s320/tfc+trophy.jpg
http://www.torontounplugged.com/files/2008/04/the-bunker.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/4/4c/TFC_invades_Columbus.jpg/350px-TFC_invades_Columbus.jpg

Trying to think happy thoughts..........

I haven't had enough to drink

MUFC_Niagara
10-24-2009, 09:08 PM

It Really Is Comical

I laughed. We'll get better. I think someone from the Real Parkdale Boys needs to organize a protest!

Nuvinho
10-24-2009, 09:08 PM
NYRB showed up to play this game, and they had NOTHING to play for!!

I am waiting for CC to come on GolTV and give his excuse why they lost.

DichioTFC
10-24-2009, 09:09 PM
I'm not sold on OBW... We need a dedicated strike force

We also need some work on the backs, carved apart is bad on the eyes

He's just a kid, in a couple years he should develop into a great striker... Or a taller version of Gerba. I'm banking on the great striker.

Gixmo
10-24-2009, 09:10 PM
Ahh the Columbus invasion.. When do we go back (Thanks ForestGlade.. and Mickey Renaud would have been great!!!)

profit89
Maybe next year boys

Gixmo
He's just a kid, in a couple years he should develop into a great striker... Or a taller version of Gerba. I'm banking on the great striker.

For sure, I agree entirely.. Just long term injuries scare me.. Micheal Owen is a great footballer himself, but he rides more pine then a stripper at the Brass Rail...

TFC OZZ
10-24-2009, 09:11 PM
This is ridiculous. We had a good run, and almost made the playoffs; and you are calling for Mo, Cummins, and Beirne's heads? All I have to say right now, is despite how upset I am about the fact that we lost 5-0 in the most important game in our history; this loss falls SOLELY ON THE PLAYERS ON THE FIELD. I AM NOT EVEN GOING TO CONSIDER BLAMING MO CUMMINS OR BEIRNE; and anyone who thinks that the reason we lost this game lies OFF the field needs to SHUT THE FUCK UP. We need some fucking stability at this club, so everyone calm the fuck down and start planning for next year.

-TFC for life

Redcoe15
Wow....this is a rage filled post...:hump:
You have no idea!

Stryker
My sympathies to the boys who traveled on this one.
To the "Red Bull are shite" folk... I told you not to tempt fate this week.
See ya all in december when they start blowing up this team.

Mattsp71
10-24-2009, 09:13 PM
I still don't understand why they let Paul Mariner get away, He would have made a great head coach

Nuvinho
This is funny!!! GolTV post-game show is talking about all the positives that happened in the game, like we were unfortunate to lose.

GeorgeB
This is ridiculous. We had a good run, and almost made the playoffs; and you are calling for Mo, Cummins, and Beirne's heads? All I have to say right now, is despite how upset I am about the fact that we lost 5-0 in the most important game in our history; this loss falls SOLELY ON THE PLAYERS ON THE FIELD. I AM NOT EVEN GOING TO CONSIDER BLAMING MO CUMMINS OR BEIRNE; and anyone who thinks that the reason we lost this game lies OFF the field needs to SHUT THE FUCK UP. We need some fucking stability at this club, so everyone calm the fuck down and start planning for next year.

-TFC for lifeits a combination of both,we lost many games this season because of bad coaching and because our players played like shit.

Redcoe15
DC ties it with KC.

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!

RedsYNWA
Line Up For Next Year

____the Guy From The Ttc Shelter______

__old Man__a Cripple__another Cripple__who Cares

____the Ball Boy__crazy Cat Woman__my Sweaty Sock____bitchy

------------------moes Tavern-------(dp) Maradona

Redcoe15
10-24-2009, 09:15 PM
Yeah, like Chad Fucking Barrett was the difference maker for TFC. Shut the fuck up, little brother of Shep Smith!

Redcoe15
10-24-2009, 09:16 PM
Line Up For Next Year

____the Guy From The Ttc Shelter______

__old Man__a Cripple__another Cripple__who Cares

____the Ball Boy__crazy Cat Woman__my Sweaty Sock____bitchy

------------------moes Tavern-------(dp) Maradona
The results would be the same.

Nuvinho
10-24-2009, 09:16 PM
Yeah, like Chad Fucking Barrett was the difference maker for TFC. Shut the fuck up, little brother of Shep Smith!

now they are blaming Wynne for the 2 hand balls in the game before.

Just put CC on, let him tell us what happened!!

Redcoe15
10-24-2009, 09:17 PM
Cummins is on, and television screens are being busted up as a result.

Gixmo
Oh lovely, Chris Cummins presser!!!! This sounds lovely, take the hit Chris..

sidney
What a Defensive Abortion tonight!....plus no need/irresponsible for Cummins to start with a 3-5-2 (should have started solidly with a 4-4-2, or whatever, but at least 4 at the back).

Nuvinho
10-24-2009, 09:18 PM
No Playoffs 100%!!!

Dcu Scores 2-1!!!!

Nuvinho
10-24-2009, 09:18 PM
CC isn't coming back it seems

"things promised to him, blah, blah, etc."

ForestGlade
10-24-2009, 09:19 PM
HE'S SMILING! fire him

ArmenJBX
10-24-2009, 09:20 PM
"Players here who shouldn't be"

and a coach too Mr. Cummins

Redcoe15
Answer The Fucking Question, Cummings!!!!!

mastermixer
CC isn't coming back it seems

"things promised to him, blah, blah, etc."

oh oh... what was promised to him. This organization is getting more bush league by the second.

Gixmo
Oh god... Anyone else catch the "I'm heading home to see my family and if I'll be back .. ' blah blah blah and he smiles and winks?

Get on the plane you jackass, You just finished yourself now... You sold me on you leaving.... Smiling and winking, You fucking joke. Take it on the chin coach.

? - who are the poor characters he speaks of?

Terry
Fuck those 3 with a porcupine's prickly cock.

Thank you for cheering me up a bit.

MUFC_Niagara
10-24-2009, 09:21 PM
p3-eavMSBnk

It has to be done!

napoli73
This team is a mess. We don't play as a team, players lack basic soccer skills, no coaching, WHOLE LOT OF NOTHING!!! What do these guys do in training? Do they work on their game or just do a bunch of Paul's exercises? Do they try any passing, shooting and defending drills? Is it that hard to get fired up for must win games?? Its been weeks where all the games were must wins and we came out lame in most of them...Can we please ship out Barrett and Brennan?? I don't care if they try every game they SUCK!! People defend them cause they show heart and efforts yet look like a couple of chickens with the heads cut off doing it...pure useless in soccer unless you have skill to go with it, yet they play every game and whine and cry...I refuse to watch TFC if they are starters next year. I'll add Garcia to that list also.

Stryker
HE'S SMILING! fire him

He always looks like he doesn't give a fuck. Probley cause he doesn't.

Nuvinho
10-24-2009, 09:22 PM
Nothing can happen Andi, its over!!!

wzhxvy
10-24-2009, 09:23 PM
oh man....what is going on with this organization ???!!!

ArmenJBX
Listen, to be honest with you, it's the character, attitude, to be honest with you, to be honest, BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Fire this wanker. Get a real coach.

Gixmo
Losing 5 nil sucks ass... listening to that presser just pissed me off.... You buck passing wannabe.. Hope on your BA flight and don't let the gate hit you on the way out..

mastermixer
10-24-2009, 09:24 PM
DeRo
DeGuzman
Attakora
Cronin
Guevara

The rest don't let the soccer ball hit you on the way out!

ForestGlade
No subs going into the 2nd half reminded me way too much of the Puerto Rico series where Dichio only got 5' each game and created all the chances.

It's going to be a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng offseason

kaos197O
Losing 5 nil sucks ass... listening to that presser just pissed me off.... You buck passing wannabe.. Hope on your BA flight and don't let the gate hit you on the way out..
Where did you hear it?

Nuvinho
Julius James screws over Mo.......scores for DCU!!

sidney
10-24-2009, 09:25 PM
MLSE KEEPS THEIR PERFECT (loosing) RECORD!!!...boy do I feel like a chump.

denime
It's better this way.Making the playoffs would just cover all shit that was happening the whole season,now at least we can clean the house and start fresh with new coach and our youngsters.

TFC07
Julius James screws over Mo.......scores for DCU!!

LMAO! :facepalm:

Gixmo
more description of CC's postgame please!!! i'm dying to hear what that dirty cunt has to say

He basically blamed everyone, but himself.. and now it's players bad attitudes, wrong players, promises not delivered on etc, he's going home to see him family, will he be back 'Who knows *wink wink*' talks about dropped points, Talks about excuses

Brian Edwards looks like he has spent 20 minutes on the Whambulance, I feel bad for him, really I do...

Julius James, the one that no likes, ends it for us now.

jazzy
10-24-2009, 09:26 PM
Julius James scores......It just keeps on getting better and better............what a long winter.......

kaos197O
It's better this way.Making the playoffs would just cover all shit that was happening the whole season,now at least we can clean the house and start fresh with new coach and our youngsters.
100% agreed

TFC07

What coach wants to play under Mo?

UltraSuperMegaMo
more description of CC's postgame please!!! i'm dying to hear what that dirty cunt has to say

Do you email your mother with that keyboard?

jazzy
10-24-2009, 09:27 PM
Brian Edwards almost in tears....taken it alll on.....still giving an interview .He's not a quitter

Nuvinho
10-24-2009, 09:28 PM
Brian Edwards almost in tears....taken it alll on.....still giving an interview .He's not a quitter

same with Cronin...he looks gutted.

Gixmo
10-24-2009, 09:29 PM
Clearly, listening to Mr. Cronin now, Something is wrong within the team, the culture, the family... Players coming back need to seriously think over the off season.. Well done, someone needs to step up...

Don't worry son, you'll be safe....

jazzy
10-24-2009, 09:30 PM
Wow Cronin says they have to change the pyschology and atmosphere of the team....to a winning one ...........what's inside that dressing room/

olegunnar
This is very interesting watching the interviews.

Sam Cronins was interesting. I'm sure now the season's over we'll hear more of that kind of stuff

jloome
"We have to change the culture, the mentality of this club," says Cronin.,

Says it all. Too many people without the spark or the desire to concentrate and fight for 90 minutes. Same shit, all over again.

The only remaining question is how slowly MLSE will, as a typical corporate entity, react to the core reasons for this problem and act accordingly?

DichioTFC
http://lh4.ggpht.com/_rVdF6Qj7JCA/SuO3gYV3xsI/AAAAAAAAAhc/ecpRH1BuzqA/s912/fire%20cummins.png
GO THE FUCK HOME

mastermixer
Cronin nailed it
"We have to change the culture on this team and get a winning mentality."

Makes you wonder what was going on behind the scenes with some of these players.

These fluff TFC TV interviews we get dont tell us anything.

TFCtoMUFC
Clearly, listening to Mr. Cronin now, Something is wrong within the team, the culture, the family... Players coming back need to seriously think over the off season.. Well done, someone needs to step up...

Don't worry son, you'll be safe....

Sam Cronin, no homo, I love you.

denime

While we fully support your right to criticize the job these people are doing, calling into question their personal integrity or attacking them on a personal level is still against the rules of the message board as laid out here:
http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/faq.php

Let's have some respect and remember that these people are human beings with families and lives.

Personal attacks of any nature are, quite simply, not acceptable on our message board and will not be tolerated.

Please guys as much we are pissed off with the whole situation take it is with personal attacks.

wzhxvy
10-24-2009, 09:31 PM
CC is not the right man for the job...never was...and Mo is accountable for the Carver faisco and then the hiring of this guy. Equally, people who disrespect the organization should be shown the door IMMEDIATELY. When you put people in over their heads in any job...you see the worst of them and I think we have seen the worst of CC. Good riddance, but he is not the only one who needs to be sent packing. Btw CC, you are not 15 anymore, get a real man's hair cut.

DichioTFC
10-24-2009, 09:31 PM

my mother is not tech-savvy :)

Nuvinho
10-24-2009, 09:32 PM
officially out now!!

DichioTFC
10-24-2009, 09:32 PM
While we fully support your right to criticize the job these people are doing, calling into question their personal integrity or attacking them on a personal level is still against the rules of the message board as laid out here:
http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/faq.php

Let's have some respect and remember that these people are human beings with families and lives.

Personal attacks of any nature are, quite simply, not acceptable on our message board and will not be tolerated.

Please guys as much we are pissed off with the whole situation take it is with personal attacks.

You're right. My apologies.

UltraSuperMegaMo
10-24-2009, 09:33 PM
officially out now!!

That took a lot of courage.

napoli73
10-24-2009, 09:33 PM
Cronin nailed it
"We have to change the culture on this team and get a winning mentality."

Makes you wonder what was going on behind the scenes with some of these players.

These fluff TFC TV interviews we get dont tell us anything.

You can see it on the players faces that all is not well in TFC land.

FluSH
10-24-2009, 09:34 PM
Que Goleada... Que Verguenza

If I could express how I feel in english right now I would probably hurt somebody... 3 years of my life... and this is how we end our season.

Beach_Red
10-24-2009, 09:34 PM
The only remaining question is how slowly MLSE will, as a typical corporate entity, react to the core reasons for this problem and act accordingly?

Well, if we go by how they treat their other teams....

wzhxvy
10-24-2009, 09:35 PM
When a rookie is saying stuff like that...OUCH !!!!

DichioTFC
Well, if we go by how they treat their other teams....

42 years and counting apparently.

drek
Hopefully all these get put on TFC TV. Any chance someone capped this?

Redcoe15
http://lh4.ggpht.com/_rVdF6Qj7JCA/SuO3gYV3xsI/AAAAAAAAAhc/ecpRH1BuzqA/s912/fire%20cummins.png
GO THE FUCK HOME
Thanks. I need the laugh.

Gixmo
10-24-2009, 09:36 PM
Sam continually shoots from the hip - Really interested in reading over the next while the inner demons at TFC. Very curious, who's not happy where they are. Is Dero too big an icon, is JDG 'here for the benjamins'... This will be a wonderful off season full of rumor and intrigue.

jimiv
10-24-2009, 09:37 PM

I was thinking the same thing, we go into the playoffs - then the crap we put up with all year was ok, there's nothing wrong and Mo signs CC....

:picard:

Gixmo
Hopefully all these get put on TFC TV. Any chance someone capped this?

Knowing the MLSE culture, I doubt it..
I forgot to set the PVR, very sorry...

jazzy

that's just it, Cummins never says anything, It's like a wind up doll, with game over sayings eveery time, wow watching the Seattle game, why does every other team seem like TEAM, the announcers are bragging about Cunningham.......I feel like I've been abused and dumped in the alley.....

mastermixer
10-24-2009, 09:38 PM
fuck the sounders game is on talking about how great it is that they made the playoffs... salt in my wounds :facepalm: :(:sad:

Beach_Red
10-24-2009, 09:40 PM
CC is not the right man for the job...never was...and Mo is accountable for the Carver faisco and then the hiring of this guy. Equally, people who disrespect the organization should be shown the door IMMEDIATELY. When you put people in over their heads in any job...you see the worst of them and I think we have seen the worst of CC. Good riddance, but he is not the only one who needs to be sent packing. Btw CC, you are not 15 anymore, get a real man's hair cut.

That's pretty much it right there. As people have been saying, there's no salary cap on coaches or managers - or limits on length of contracts. We know that at first the team was only offering one year contracts - that likely kept a lot of guys from even considering the job. When Carver left do we know what the corporate reaction was? Were the willing to spend the money then or did they say wait and see just to save the $$$?

They should be breaking open the bank now.

boysblue
10-24-2009, 09:42 PM
I feel really badly for the poor supporters who found their way to NY for this one. Spent their hard earned money and had to endure that travesty.

DichioTFC
Knowing the MLSE culture, I doubt it..
I forgot to set the PVR, very sorry...

I bet they'll all be on TFC TV. ML$E is all about revenues, and the more people that go to their webpages, they get more money they can potentially make from ads. It's like the Vince McMahon way of doing business, everything is a win-win.

Vince Whirlwind
It is kinda reverse-awesome how Drew Carrey, who went to his very first soccer game a few years ago, has put together a better squad in one season than the yobs who run MLSE and Mo have in three.

I'm not sure if MLSE realizes they don't have another Leafs situation here...I can see a lot (more) empty seats and dwindling layman enthusiasm for next year.

TFCtoMUFC
10-24-2009, 09:43 PM

I'm 15. Ever seen my hair?

Gixmo
10-24-2009, 09:43 PM
I bet they'll all be on TFC TV. ML$E is all about revenues, and the more people that go to their webpages, they get more money they can potentially make from ads. It's like the Vince McMahon way of doing business, everything is a win-win.

Agreed, just a matter of if they do that - Does Sam go under the knife for confirming what we've all thought for the past few months?

I respect the guy, that takes guts and I can only imagine that tongue lashing he'll get for saying what he did...

Juanito
10-24-2009, 09:44 PM
Que Goleada... Que Verguenza

If I could express how I feel in english right now I would probably hurt somebody... 3 years of my life... and this is how we end our season.

I have some choice words to say in Espaņol, but if anyone translates them, I'll be banned for life!! All I will say is that we licked sweaty, salty, red bull balls and asked for more!!

Redcoe15
10-24-2009, 09:48 PM
fuck the sounders game is on talking about how great it is that they made the playoffs... salt in my wounds :facepalm: :(:sad:
And the fact that they still have a chance of capturing top spot in the West makes it even more sickening! :prrr:

sidney
"folks did you know that your teeth, tongue and gums work collectively to support your Sounders! Please go to your" Sounder-affiliated dentists....good-ole-yank-commentator-advertising...

napoli73
I'm not sure if MLSE realizes they don't have another Leafs situation here...I can see a lot (more) empty seats and dwindling layman enthusiasm for next year.

Its already happening..Year one was great..excitement
Year 2 less
Year 3 Supporters only
Year 4 More empty seats and less general interest.

DichioTFC
Agreed, just a matter of if they do that - Does Sam go under the knife for confirming what we've all thought for the past few months?

I respect the guy, that takes guts and I can only imagine that tongue lashing he'll get for saying what he did...

I'm under the impression that discipline is traditionally the coach's responsibility, and with the coach heading home, I think Cronin will get away with it.

New Vice-Captain?

Gixmo
10-24-2009, 09:49 PM
It is kinda reverse-awesome how Drew Carrey, who went to his very first soccer game a few years ago, has put together a better squad in one season than the yobs who run MLSE and Mo have in three.

Which is convenient considering renewals were last week....?

TFCtoMUFC
10-24-2009, 09:49 PM
I'm under the impression that discipline is traditionally the coach's responsibility, and with the coach heading home, I think Cronin will get away with it.

New Vice-Captain?

I vote captain. Once Brennan leaves Sam is the man.

FluSH
10-24-2009, 09:50 PM
Year 2 less
Year 3 Supporters only

Your bang on...

kaos197O
10-24-2009, 09:50 PM

I thought Dichio's early retirement confirmed all our beliefs but.....

jazzy
10-24-2009, 09:51 PM

He's wanted anywhere...he played well for the USA, if he ever goes, and Mo stays, then you know that we'll never have a good team, and Bullshit prevails....hopefully who ever's in charge, Richard Petty? knows he speaks the truth, Dallas scores.....

wzhxvy
10-24-2009, 09:52 PM
Year 2 less
Year 3 Supporters only

I agree with you guys and that concerns me because I love having TFC in my life. I just hope we dont screw this up.

napoli73

New Vice-Captain?

Vice-Captain? He should be Captain for stepping up....Brennan is no Captain and it wouldn't surprise me if he's one of the players causing shit.

Nuvinho
We'll know some of the changes in the next month. I think the expansion draft is a few days after the MLS Cup.

Gixmo
10-24-2009, 09:53 PM

Well yes, but the 'fact' is there now with a player saying it out loud for the media to hear...

He's wanted anywhere...he played well for the USA, if he ever goes, and Mo stays, then you know that we'll never have a good team, and Bullshit prevails....hopefully who ever's in charge, Richard Petty? knows he speaks the truth, Dallas scores.....

I'm not implying Sam would get released etc.. that would just be downright stupid - I'm talking about the hairdryer treatment in a boardroom for standing up for the team. If a first year midfielder comes in and establishes himself as a leader, he gets points from me. Sam Cronin is class, fact.

Inklink
10-24-2009, 09:53 PM
Most critical game in team history. Worst performance in team history against a basement team. Go figure these fucking tards.

Gixmo
10-24-2009, 09:54 PM
I agree with you guys and that concerns me because I love having TFC in my life. I just hope we dont screw this up.

Makes it easier for me to go to Full Seasons...

Brennan I think is overwhelmed and simply can't handle the load. Good guy, class act but not captain material..

FluSH
10-24-2009, 09:55 PM

NYRB's coach did something classy today... he let Albert Celades have a last kick out in the pitch as he waived goodbye into his retirement...

I'm still hurt that Dichio retired not on the battlefield... but sitting down besides two stooges.

jazzy
10-24-2009, 09:56 PM
Which is convenient considering renewals were last week....?

They're not stupid, But I do know of some high end seaters not renewing, and if it's the same next year, like I've said before, there could be a slew of us in 111, really thinkin hard about too much disappointment.......All we ask is just a few honest victories, and organizational honesty.....

kaos197O

I'm not concerned. TFC isn't going anywhere and if they continue to tank then MLSE will likely sell them for a hefty profit before things get too awful bad. To be honest this would be the BEST thing for the club as we would hopefully get an owner who actually cares about the game and winning!

Hitcho
GO THE FUCK HOME

First class? :facepalm:

DichioTFC
Countdown until Dichio is our head coach?

kaos197O
10-24-2009, 09:57 PM
NYRB's coach did something classy today... he let Albert Celades have a last kick out in the pitch as he waived goodbye into his retirement...

I'm still hurt that Dichio retired not on the battlefield... but sitting down besides two stooges.
It's a disgrace, isn't it!

DichioTFC
10-24-2009, 09:58 PM
First class? :facepalm:
Anything that gets him home faster. If we could get a Concorde to leave Newark tonight, I would personally vote for that.

jazzy
10-24-2009, 09:58 PM
Well yes, but the 'fact' is there now with a player saying it out loud for the media to hear...

I'm not implying Sam would get released etc.. that would just be downright stupid - I'm talking about the hairdryer treatment in a boardroom for standing up for the team. If a first year midfielder comes in and establishes himself as a leader, he gets points from me. Sam Cronin is class, fact.

Truth be told

TFC Cityboy
10-24-2009, 09:59 PM
5-0 at the shite bulls is an absolute fuckin disgrace-CLEAN HOUSE

kaos197O
10-24-2009, 10:00 PM

BTW are you saving that banner as it was made? Mo did say he would let us see Danny on the pitch one last time. Would be great to pull it out again if he actually lives up to his word!

sidvan
10-24-2009, 10:02 PM
serious consideration to asking for refund for next years season's

Gixmo
10-24-2009, 10:02 PM
They're not stupid, But I do know of some high end seaters not renewing, and if it's the same next year, like I've said before, there could be a slew of us in 111, really thinkin hard about too much disappointment.......All we ask is just a few honest victories, and organizational honesty.....

Beauty, I'm in 111 now but want to move down and pick up full seasons lol.. Help a brother out :) Send your friends my way!!!

kaos197O
10-24-2009, 10:04 PM
Beauty, I'm in 111 now but want to move down and pick up full seasons lol.. Help a brother out :) Send your friends my way!!!
Ditto!

ForestGlade
10-24-2009, 10:04 PM
Anyone who's looking to sell their seasons, let me know now. As much as there will be bad times, there will also be good times in the future. A head coach, the shoring up of the defence and some lessons in how to play the final 15' will get us more than a playoff spot in the future

napoli73
10-24-2009, 10:05 PM
I just hope they don't screw this up.....we had a great thing going here and it looks like this team is going downhill...lack of team pride starts up top and is filtering down.

Redcoe15
10-24-2009, 10:06 PM
And that's how MLSE will wake the fuck up. When it affects their bottom line.

Huyton
10-24-2009, 10:08 PM
I'm in 111, too...so I can only hope that lots of people who are on the waiting list give up.

I'd love full seasons tickets in section 110.

Though on nights like this, I wonder why.

Goodbye Mr. Cummins.

TFC USA
When the team sucks and people continue to buy merchandise and pay bullshit prices for fucking beer then that's music to the MLSE. They don't give two shits about the quality of the play as long as the crowd is packed and the merch keeps on selling.

Gixmo
I'm told my now deceased grandfather was 'good friends' with Larry T.. I wonder if Grandma has a phone number...

Gixmo
10-24-2009, 10:09 PM
I'm in 111, too...so I can only hope that lots of people who are on the waiting list give up.

I'd love full seasons tickets in section 110.

Though on nights like this, I wonder why.

Goodbye Mr. Cummins.

Wha... why leave 111, It's monumental!!!!

There are High's & Low's in football - Welcome to Rock Bottom

(Where's the Joe's crowd..?)

MUFC_Niagara
10-24-2009, 10:09 PM
Anyone who's looking to sell their seasons, let me know now. As much as there will be bad times, there will also be good times in the future. A head coach, the shoring up of the defence and some lessons in how to play the final 15' will get us more than a playoff spot in the future

Ok, I am only going to say this once. Your common sense and reasoning approach does not belong here. Don't ever try to keep people grounded on here ever again. :o (sarcasm noted). Seriously though, thanks for being a voice of reason.

MUFC_Niagara
10-24-2009, 10:12 PM

So much for singing for TFC through the thick and thin, as per Legend TFC. If I had the loyalty towards my beloved Altrincham FC that some of these people have I'd have abandoned them a long time ago!!!

billyfly
10-24-2009, 10:14 PM
All u c*ck sucking "we are gonna slaughter NYRB" can sux my ballz. You jinx it to high hell!

Vince Whirlwind
10-24-2009, 10:16 PM
I know there's always gonna be a good 10,000 hardcore supporters/fans or so - but remember how many people bought season's when the Beck's announcement was made...

I'm more worried about TFC getting less press/poor TV numbers again as I'd like to see the sport grow. Let's hope they don't play themselves into Toronto Rock kind of media obscurity...one need only look at a lot the US teams like KC, Dallas, etc. to see what I mean.

Huyton
10-24-2009, 10:17 PM
I'd leave 111 because I'm tired of listening to the exploits of Susie Bear, that some people don't need a megaphone, that their beer is so delicious, and that they love their section.

I'd like to move to a section where the team is supported, and I can join in with the crowd, rather than trying to out-yell someone else.

impactbest31
10-24-2009, 10:17 PM
You suck TFC!! All of your teams suck: Argos, Jays, Raptors(maybe not this year), LEAFS and TFC!! You are all loosers!!!

Go impact go!!! Champion of the ULS Final!!!!

billyfly
10-24-2009, 10:18 PM
^ U can sux my balls as well. (notice how I used "s" which means for real)

jazzy
10-24-2009, 10:19 PM

Won't be until next year, and hopin that it can't get worse....can it? Will Do

napoli73
2010...New Pitch! New Coach! New Players! New Attitude!

jazzy
Tyrone Marshall great header off the post.........just sayin.............

drek
10-24-2009, 10:20 PM
You suck TFC!! All of your teams suck: Argos, Jays, Raptors(maybe not this year), LEAFS and TFC!! You are all loosers!!!

6-1.

DichioTFC
10-24-2009, 10:20 PM
All u c*ck sucking "we are gonna slaughter NYRB" can sux my ballz. You jinx it to high hell!

Wow, the first "blame the fans" post. Well done.

billyfly
10-24-2009, 10:21 PM
Its the jinx factor. Never be too cocky.

olegunnar
2010...New Pitch! New Coach! New Players! New Attitude!

2007 New Team! New Coach! New Players
2008 New Coach! New Players! New attitude
2009 New Coach! New Players! New Attitude
2010 New Coach! New Players! New Attitude! New Pitch

let me guess...
2011 New Coach! New Players! New Attitude!!

Where's the playoffs? Cups? Trophies?

DichioTFC

What's the ULS? Sounds a lot like the Useless Final...

Gixmo
10-24-2009, 10:22 PM
I'd leave 111 because I'm tired of listening to the exploits of Susie Bear, that some people don't need a megaphone, that their beer is so delicious, and that they love their section.

I'd like to move to a section where the team is supported, and I can join in with the crowd, rather than trying to out-yell someone else.

Duly noted, Hence the move down.. :)

Dirk Diggler
10-24-2009, 10:23 PM

Yeah man ... your non-existent NBA and MLB franchises are so much better than the Raptors and the Jays.

DichioTFC
10-24-2009, 10:24 PM
Yeah man ... your non-existent NBA and MLB franchises are so much better than the Raptors and the Jays.

Montreal had a baseball team!! What happened to the Expos??

kaos197O
10-24-2009, 10:24 PM

That is beyond tiring now. Susie was dating that idiot Laurent Robert. He's gone already damnit. So is she. It's truly weird listening to that for 10 minutes or more in a match! What on earth does it have to do with anything anyways?

Dirk Diggler
10-24-2009, 10:25 PM
2007 New Team! New Coach! New Players
2008 New Coach! New Players! New attitude
2009 New Coach! New Players! New Attitude
2010 New Coach! New Players! New Attitude! New Pitch

let me guess...
2011 New Coach! New Players! New Attitude!!

Where's the playoffs? Cups? Trophies?

Even newer attitude ... to the EXTREME!

But whatever ... this team is a joke ... I am not expecting any improvements until Mo is sent packing back to Scotland.

billyfly
10-24-2009, 10:26 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen TFC cashed in their miracle this year. I was there and saw it first hand. NO such thing (in Toronto) as getting 2.

UltraSuperMegaMo
10-24-2009, 10:28 PM
I thinking people are being way too harsh on Cummins, I think the argument could be made that he did the best with what he could in terms of our roster (the smallest in the league, I might add). No wingers, at least one defender short, so-so at best in terms of the forwards, that's on Mo not Cummins.

Should Cummins go? Probably, but I think he did a reasonably job in tough situation and kept a sense of humour about all the long. I hope lands on feet back in England. Also a little classless of the team, in the official match report the a photo of Cummins with the caption "Cummins unable to get a result in the season finale".

Huyton
10-24-2009, 10:29 PM
My son want's to be close enough to throw streamers, and have a reasonable chance of them making it to the pitch!

So, okay...I'll take full seasons tickets lower down in 111.

Nous chantons les Rouges allez!

TFCtoMUFC
10-24-2009, 10:30 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen TFC cashed in their miracle this year. I was there and saw it first hand. NO such thing (in Toronto) as getting 2.

Ice Ice Baby.

billyfly
10-24-2009, 10:31 PM
^Finally! Someone that noticed my avatar.

gtaguy
:picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::p icard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::pic ard::picard::picard:oh toronto.. you let me down...

Keyman
Inconsistency is what plagued us most; apart from a select few, most of the players couldn't even put in a solid ninety minute match. Cummins will be lambasted, as he has been for the duration of his tenure as head coach, and to many the criticism will be justified. But to me, it is the players who have cost us the season. No matter who Cummins throws out onto the pitch, they fuck it up in some way. He makes many decisions that I would deem highly logical, and I'm sure most fans would also, yet it is only in hindsight that the finger is pointed at Cummins because well, it's easy to blame the manager.

TFCtoMUFC
^Finally! Someone that noticed my avatar.

Vanilla Ice. He is the coolest. Bonus points for knowing his real name.

jazzy
So much for singing for TFC through the thick and thin, as per Legend TFC. If I had the loyalty towards my beloved Altrincham FC that some of these people have I'd have abandoned them a long time ago!!!

a few victories.....????, didn't evenask for play-offs, just a few emotional surprises.......a hard fought important game.......Have not missed 1 game, have been on the road, just want good honest carrying effort.....as my ticket prices continue to rise....and I have lived in T.O. all my life...LOYALTY??????????????? are you mad...Leaf prices are the highest in the league.....have they won yet, I guess I am asking too much for a yea what a victory....waiter I'll have what everyone is having...

Dirk Diggler
10-24-2009, 10:32 PM
I thinking people are being way too harsh on Cummins, I think the argument could be made that he did the best with what he could in terms of our roster (the smallest in the league, I might add). No wingers, at least one defender short, so-so at best in terms of the forwards, that's on Mo not Cummins.

Should Cummins go? Probably, but I think he did a reasonably job in tough situation and kept a sense of humour about all the long. I hope lands on feet back in England.

Did Cummins do the best job with the hand he was dealt? No. Did he do as good/bad a job as you can expect from an individual with no head managerial experience taking over the reigns of a fundamentally flawed team mid-season after the last manager bailed? Most probably.

ManUtd4ever
10-24-2009, 10:33 PM
I will always support TFC but I am at a loss for words right now to try to rationalize the pathetic effort we all witnessed tonight. I just feel bad for the supporters that travelled 800 km and chanted in the pouring rain to witness that bullshit! The players should all be ashamed of themselves...

billyfly
Vanilla Ice. He is the coolest. Bonus points for knowing his real name.

The Legend that is Van Winkle is lengendary. Lol...

johnmolinaro
it's probably not what you guys want to hear right now - and it'll probbaly come across as me trying to kick a wounded dog when it's already down - but I think the miserable way in which Toronto lost tonight and the fact it failed to make the playoffs is the absolute best thing (in the long term) that could've happened to the club.

John

billyfly
10-24-2009, 10:34 PM
Nelo Vingada for TFC coach next year!

I_AM_CANADIAN
10-24-2009, 10:34 PM
No excuses of any kind can be given for that. It was do or die... and they died. There's nothing else to say. It's over and the team have nobody to blame but themselves.

Especially with all the optimism floating around lately, this is really, really disappointing. Tough to take.

billyfly
10-24-2009, 10:35 PM
it's probably not what you guys want to hear right now - and it'll probbaly come across as me trying to kick a wounded dog when it's already down - but I think the miserable way in which Toronto lost tonight and the fact it failed to make the playoffs is the absolute best thing (in the long term) that could've happened to the club.

John

I hear ya John. I thought the same thing between beers 3 and 4.

wzhxvy
10-24-2009, 10:36 PM

John

Why do you say that ?

jazzy
Wha... why leave 111, It's monumental!!!!

There are High's & Low's in football - Welcome to Rock Bottom

(Where's the Joe's crowd..?)

111 IS monumental, but if everyone doesn't want to contribute to MLSE's profits, EG buying beer, accessories, how does one enjoy constant losing, if one can't cry in ones beer, Only asking. Hey Moes on TV

v00d00daddy

John

Its definitely better than having lost a close one with some questionable officiating or some other distraction (missed pk, injury, red card). I'm glad that all of TFC's warts are showing clearly.

There is no sugar coating this performance. There is no silver lining.

Not to shit on the supporters pre emptively but if this anger and frustration turns into "we've improved every year....we're an expansion team.....we'll be better next year" in two days...then some of the blame will be worn by us.

The only now question is:

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?

Dirk Diggler

John

I don't think you'll find a lot of people disagreeing with you there. I'm glad this wasn't a 1-0 or a 2-1 loss ... hopefully this embarrassment causes some heads to roll ... although I still don't foresee Mo getting the axe even after this heavy loss and failure to make the playoffs for a third successive season.

Gixmo

John

Oh John, You are about 2 hours too late - Been said a hundred times now.. It's 100% true..

Sam Cronin's interview, Cummins half assed presser, the writing was on the wall... As I said earlier, making the playoffs was only a bandaid solution for a few more weeks...

Hopefully now, some heads roll..

As for SuzieBear - It was 1 guy, let it die...please.. :)

I_AM_CANADIAN

John
Don't worry- far more negative opinions than this get expressed on here on a daily basis. I think many would agree with you on this, I do to a fair extent, anyway.

UltraSuperMegaMo
10-24-2009, 10:37 PM
Did Cummins do the best job with the hand he was dealt? No. Did he do as good/bad a job as you can expect from an individual with no head managerial experience taking over the reigns of a fundamentally flawed team mid-season after the last manager bailed? Most probably.

I'd disagree here. I actually think the squad is really terrible. We've got some good players, but huge voids at certain positions. Our forwards are brutal (with the exception of Dero, but he's not exactly a forward), we go on and on about defence, we'd probably been in the playoffs if we mustered four more timely goals this season.

jazzy
10-24-2009, 10:40 PM
They're asking about the psych questions, and he just says absolutely....argh, why do all the questioners act like the baby is sleeping when asking him questions? Where is Don Cherry?

UltraSuperMegaMo
10-24-2009, 10:40 PM

John

Only if the team's management sees the result as a condemnation of everything they've done this season and they're unlikely to make such an admission or take actions which would constitute such an admission.

ForestGlade
10-24-2009, 10:41 PM
Mo looks visibly shaken in his interview, but somewhat blindly optimistic

A draw would've been one thing. Or a loss due to a poor pitch. Hell, I'd have rather lost conceding a goal in the last minute for old times sake. But putting out your starting XI against the worst team in the league in the match of the year (oh wait, my bad, that was Real Madrid according to MLSE) and losing 5-0 is totally unjustifiable. Everyone, players, coaches, and front office staff, are accountable

My one request: don't bring Dichio on as coach. At least not yet. Let him stay as assistant manager for a bit, but not the head man. I've seen what's happened to ex players being thrown into coaching way too quickly, like Alan Trammell or Wayne Gretzky or Magic Johnson. Find someone who knows what they're doing, pay them up the wazoo, and hold EVERYONE accountable

Oh, GolTV, start showing some damn matches in HD

TFCtoMUFC
10-24-2009, 10:41 PM
Why do you say that ?

I think he said it cause making the playoffs would have made things in TFC-land seem not that bad when in reality we need a long term fix not a band-aid solution.

TFCtoMUFC
10-24-2009, 10:42 PM
Solskjaer for coach!

jazzy
10-24-2009, 10:44 PM

John

Yup!, my feelings excuded, for the non-gratification tonight, Now Lets hope no-one is untouchable.

Huyton
10-24-2009, 10:44 PM
What did Cummins have to say after the game? There's nothing on the web site yet.

Talorcan
10-24-2009, 10:45 PM
I will always support TFC but I am at a loss for words right now to try to rationalize the pathetic effort we all witnessed tonight. I just feel bad for the supporters that travelled 800 km and chanted in the pouring rain to witness that bullshit! The players should all be ashamed of themselves...

Agreed but it is the whole organization that should be ashamed not just the players.

Toronto and the fans deserve better than this pathetic display.

Having said this how many people are truly surprised when the playoff spot should and could have been wrapped up over a month ago.

One thing is truly clear MO needs to GO along with CC and get someone who can truly run the operations.

This guy (MO) & MLSE have no concept of accountability or responsability.

wzhxvy
I just watched the CC interview on the website...argh...poor characters...if we have poor characters Chris then why are they on the team ????

UltraSuperMegaMo
What did Cummins have to say after the game? There's nothing on the web site yet.

it's up now on TFC TV on the bottom bar.

wzhxvy
10-24-2009, 10:46 PM

Its up now...makes me more angry.

Ageroo

You my friend can say good night.....:)

Lucky Strike
Haven't bothered to read what I'm sure is hate, disgust and offers to place a price on the head of the players, but fuck me, is THAT what the team is about? 5-0 loss, the worst in history, to a bad team the likes of which MLS hasn't seen in years for one, if not the biggest game in team history?

While scrolling down to come post this message, I saw John Molinaro's comments and that's exactly my thoughts as well. If nothing else, this puts the team under a huge magnifying glass, the kind you could torch ants with and this will be all worth it if big changes are made.

FUCK ME, WHAT A DISGRACE. I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED TO SEE PEOPLE THROW ROCKS AT THE TEAM WHEN THEY GET BACK, IF THEY IN FACT HAVE NO SHAME.

FUCK! I LITERALLY DON'T HAVE THE WORDS TO EXPLAIN WHAT WE'RE ALL FEELING.

That's never happened to me before...

jazzy
10-24-2009, 10:54 PM

Sorry to be non specific, but just read, watch what he says after every game, and pretend that it was tonight, except in his eyes tonight, you saw, can't wait until I get outta here..............he definitely did not say he had anything to do with the loss

TFC_Chris
10-24-2009, 10:55 PM

Positives:

1. Edwards looked really good pulling the ball out of the back of the net.

2. At least when we got scored on in the last 15 minutes, it didn't cost us any points.

Beach_Red
10-24-2009, 10:56 PM
Its definitely better than having lost a close one with some questionable officiating or some other distraction (missed pk, injury, red card). I'm glad that all of TFC's warts are showing clearly.

There is no sugar coating this performance. There is no silver lining.

Not to shit on the supporters pre emptively but if this anger and frustration turns into "we've improved every year....we're an expansion team.....we'll be better next year" in two days...then some of the blame will be worn by us.

The only now question is:

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?

There's some truth in that. MLSE are masters of giving fans just enough. If people here demand Dichio as coach, that's what they'll do.

If we have another one of those "Keep or Gone" polls would the results be the same right now?

By this time should there really be any players still with the team from the expansion year?

DichioTFC
10-24-2009, 10:57 PM
Positives:

1. Edwards looked really good pulling the ball out of the back of the net.

2. At least when we got scored on in the last 15 minutes, it didn't cost us any points.

3. No more Cummins.

jazzy
10-24-2009, 10:58 PM
Seattle scores what team work.....wow like watchin this team....especially after reading Lundbergs comments

Whoop
10-24-2009, 11:00 PM
Wow...just wow.

That is all.

billyfly
10-24-2009, 11:01 PM
I am distraught. Nothing anyone says can make me feel better.

TFCtoMUFC
10-24-2009, 11:01 PM
I am distraught. Nothing anyone says can make me feel better.

Rollin in my 5 point O with my rag top down so my hair can blow.

I_AM_CANADIAN
10-24-2009, 11:02 PM
^ Nope.

billyfly
10-24-2009, 11:03 PM
^ Ok. Close. Almost. But still distraught.

gtaguy
10-24-2009, 11:03 PM
One thing is to lose a game by bad luck another is to lose by utter ignorance... I hold the whole team responsible for this loss and no matter what words may come out my mouth which i am spewing pure disgust for this team at the moment..
Tonight you guys did the ultimate and made our club worthless... A disgrace in my eyes .. I hope that ml$e sees that mojo is not the person to run this club.. I expect excellence and passion from the top all the way down ... Thankyou for another wonderful season.. See you guys next year ..

I_AM_CANADIAN
10-24-2009, 11:04 PM
Though it was a valiant attempt. Gotta give credit where 'tis due.

TFCtoMUFC
10-24-2009, 11:04 PM
^ Ok. Close. Almost. But still distraught.

Whenever you post now I'm just gunna quote you with lyrics.

Alright stop collaborate and listen. Ice is back my brand new invention.

billyfly
10-24-2009, 11:07 PM
Aren't you 16 or something? Van Ice's last attempt at music was like 2000?

TFCtoMUFC
10-24-2009, 11:09 PM
Aren't you 16 or something? Van Ice's last attempt at music was like 2000?

15, and stop posting cause the song doesnt have that many words.

Falling on the concrete real fast jumped in my car slammed on the gas.

Hitcho
10-24-2009, 11:10 PM
Cummins knows it's over for him at TFC, that conversation had already taken place before tonight's game I think. Listen to what he said - comments like:

"I've got a family back home that loves me and I'm looking forward to joining them"

and at one point he started talking about TFC in the third person, saying "they've got a good group of players".

Gonzo. And to be honest, he looked relieved about it. Don't blame him either, he was thrust into that job unprepared and although he had some good players in the squad it was horribly unbalanced, and sounds like he had some dressing room egos to deal with too.

Thanks for the effort Chris. Please tell the fans the truth about what's gone on when you are back in England.

billyfly
10-24-2009, 11:11 PM

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ygQvB6OjHOU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ygQvB6OjHOU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

TFCtoMUFC
10-24-2009, 11:12 PM
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ygQvB6OjHOU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ygQvB6OjHOU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

I do know Rocky and all the lyrics to Ice Ice Baby. But come one RUN DMC and MC Hammer are better than Vanilla.

Word to your mother.

I_AM_CANADIAN
10-24-2009, 11:13 PM

I was about that old when I started posting on online forums, and I must say, you're a lot more mature than I was... lol

TFCtoMUFC
10-24-2009, 11:14 PM
I was about that old when I started posting on online forums, and I must say, you're a lot more mature than I was... lol

If thats a compliment, thanks. I just realize that hey we sucked yesterday and theres nothing we can do about it.

billyfly
10-24-2009, 11:17 PM
If thats a compliment, thanks. I just realize that hey we sucked yesterday and theres nothing we can do about it.

Oh yes we can! We can pull a "Mighty" and say TFC spit on us and become Anti-TFC at every turn and corner!

Fushida
10-24-2009, 11:18 PM
He also implied certain players with bad attitudes who shouldn't be here. I'd be interested in hearing those names.

Don't need to be a genius to know he's gone. As happy as I'll be, this team has a lot more problems than just the coach.

andyc

John

Only if this is taken seriously by MLSE management... Firing a coach who wants to go back home and releasing a bunch of aging or fringe players isn't anywhere near enough to fix this mess.

IMO we need to address the following:

1 - We have a completely unbalanced squad - how we add a defensive midfielder as our DP (no matter how good he can be)? I still can't understand... We have 0 wingers, are weak at CB and desperately need a striker that can hit the net with some level of consistency.

2 - We need an experienced and proven manager preferably with an MLS background. Mo, Carver and Cummins are certainly non of the above... The new manager needs to be given control over playing staff choices as well as team selection

3 - We need to resolve whatever attitude issue is dividing the squad and destroying morale. We appear to have a bunch of players who individually seem to be all round good guys. Why they can't gel and work together is very confusing to me. The club needs to break up whatever cliques exist and take control.

I'll clearly declare that I am anti-Mo but...

The issues above can only sit at the door of one person. Mo can not possibly continue in his position if this club wants to move forwards. The culture, style, structure and morale of the team are Mo's responsibilities. If MLSE do not step in and make a change at the top of the football organization then we will continue to experience this type of disappointing failure.

ForestGlade
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2485/4041074205_5cbdbba5aa.jpg

TFCtoMUFC
10-24-2009, 11:19 PM
Oh yes we can! We can pull a "Mighty" and say TFC spit on us and become Anti-TFC and every turn and corner!

Billy we both post in the Leafs fan thread so we know that we gotta roll with a bad team.

ForestGlade
10-24-2009, 11:20 PM
2-1 Sounders

jazzy
10-24-2009, 11:21 PM
Wow de WOW wo Seattle scores Ziggy is a f%^&*ing coach

BoltonTFC
10-24-2009, 11:21 PM
.hopefully who ever's in charge, Richard Petty? knows he speaks the truth, Dallas scores.....

Richard Petty would be a better choice than that dipshit Richard Peddie.

billyfly
10-24-2009, 11:23 PM
Don't know about your 15 year old ass but this is how I roll:

http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss91/lambogt/IMG_85744.jpg

(pls don't tell my wife)

Fushida
10-24-2009, 11:25 PM
Only if this is taken seriously by MLSE management... Firing a coach who wants to go back home and releasing a bunch of aging or fringe players isn't anywhere near enough to fix this mess.

IMO we need to address the following:

1 - We have a completely unbalanced squad - how we add a defensive midfielder as our DP (no matter how good he can be)? I still can't understand... We have 0 wingers, are weak at CB and desperately need a striker that can hit the net with some level of consistency.

2 - We need an experienced and proven manager preferably with an MLS background. Mo, Carver and Cummins are certainly non of the above... The new manager needs to be given control over playing staff choices as well as team selection

3 - We need to resolve whatever attitude issue is dividing the squad and destroying morale. We appear to have a bunch of players who individually seem to be all round good guys. Why they can't gel and work together is very confusing to me. The club needs to break up whatever cliques exist and take control.

I'll clearly declare that I am anti-Mo but...

The issues above can only sit at the door of one person. Mo can not possibly continue in his position if this club wants to move forwards. The culture, style, structure and morale of the team are Mo's responsibilities. If MLSE do not step in and make a change at the top of the football organization then we will continue to experience this type of disappointing failure.

My answers to your issues:

1. Unbalanced squad - agreed. JDG signing... early to judge, but he's been told to sit way back and defend, which I find interesting... considering he can really hold a ball and make some useful short passes... not useful in a DM position as well as being told to haul long floating passes like Robbo v.2... prognosis: bad tactics from shit coaching. CC should see what he was doing with the CNT back in 2006.

2. Agreed. Will it happen with this rumored extension for Mo? :facepalm:

3. Likely shit coaching. Its hard to gel in a system that simply doesn't fit the players. I mean for fuck's sake. How long have we been lobbing balls into the box with no real wingers? How many crosses do we waste a game? How many times have JDG and Guevara been bypassed with the long ball? And even with real wingers, who the fuck was going to get those balls as a lone striker? Who in our team had that quality? OBW? Gerba? LOL :picard:

Erkan16
10-24-2009, 11:28 PM
this team needs to be lined up and taken out via firing squad.

horrible.

Whoop
I wonder if any of those in NJ made a visit to the team hotel after the game?

Redcoe15
http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss91/lambogt/IMG_85744.jpg

Normally, a picture like that would cheer me up. Not tonight.

:facepalm: God, I'm so fucking pissed off.

Redcoe15
10-24-2009, 11:32 PM
I wonder if any of those in NJ made a visit to the team hotel after the game?
*cough* KD *cough*

gtaguy
10-24-2009, 11:36 PM
My answers to your issues:

1. Unbalanced squad - agreed. JDG signing... early to judge, but he's been told to sit way back and defend, which I find interesting... considering he can really hold a ball and make some useful short passes... not useful in a DM position as well as being told to haul long floating passes like Robbo v.2... prognosis: bad tactics from shit coaching. CC should see what he was doing with the CNT back in 2006.

2. Agreed. Will it happen with this rumored extension for Mo? :facepalm:

3. Likely shit coaching. Its hard to gel in a system that simply doesn't fit the players. I mean for fuck's sake. How long have we been lobbing balls into the box with no real wingers? How many crosses do we waste a game? How many times have JDG and Guevara been bypassed with the long ball? And even with real wingers, who the fuck was going to get those balls as a lone striker? Who in our team had that quality? OBW? Gerba? LOL :picard:
haha... I am trying to laugh off our failure becuase i don't see any other way to show my embarassment.. tonight tfc came out as dull and flat as mojos whiskey mixed with water....

andyc
10-24-2009, 11:45 PM
All we are saying is...

MO HAS TO GO!