PDA

View Full Version : Why They Do IT The Hard Way!

cementhead
10-23-2009, 09:18 PM
Why dozen Toronto FC do everything the hard way.I think it to give us supporter a heart attack so they can give our season seat to the people on the waiting list!:D

Super
10-23-2009, 09:30 PM
Well, it's not really TFC doing it "the hard way". Quite a few teams are in the same boat as us right now. It's our 3rd season, and I believe Kansas only made the play-offs one time in the last 5 seasons - and they've been part of the league since day one. So to me this is more the result of parity and less about a unique inability on our part to do things the easy way ;)

loconet
10-23-2009, 11:45 PM
if we recall all those little things that costed us points.... Garcia's own goal.. the late ties against against SJ and Dallas earlier this season, Wynn's hand ball, DeRo's misses in Seattle etc.... godammit, we are being setup!

Marco2K
10-24-2009, 08:35 AM
With all the poinst we lost we should be battling for first

ArmenJBX
10-24-2009, 08:40 AM
With all the points every team lost they should all be in first. We rued our chances but we've also put um away when they mattered. We remember the missed opportunities, but we did well enough to be 8th so far, and with the easiest playoff chance out of the 4 teams at 39 points.

With that said, let's not make things hard for ourselves today, PLEASE :D Just a win, a comfortable 3-0 win would be awesome.

Bobo
10-24-2009, 11:01 AM
if we recall all those little things that costed us points.... Garcia's own goal.. the late ties against against SJ and Dallas earlier this season, Wynn's hand ball, DeRo's misses in Seattle etc.... godammit, we are being setup!

I think the game in Columbus stands out most in my mind. Could have buried the game, instead we lose at the end.

I think that was the last game Gerba scored in as well....

Yeah TFC have shot themselves in the foot but so have everyone else. A sad limp to the finish line this year.

Yohan
10-24-2009, 12:14 PM
I'd hate supporting TFC to be boring. Drama = something to agonize about ;)