PDA

View Full Version : CBCF Signed Jersey's

Bdking2
10-20-2009, 01:03 PM
Well the auction finished yesterday and I was just wondering if anyone else got lucky with it?

Didn't think I would actually win but here are the pictures. Can't wait to pick it up. Anyone know a good framing place??

DOMIN8R
10-20-2009, 01:26 PM
Coach GT is your man with the answers. Congrats.

grizzle
10-20-2009, 01:26 PM
I was outbid at the very last second for the Frei jersey :(

Bdking2
10-20-2009, 01:36 PM
The Frei got up there. Was a really nice jersey though, black with the pink accents. Sorry to here about that. I kept thinking someone was going to out bid me but it just didn't happen. $255 I think is a steal for the Guevara.

Hitcho
10-20-2009, 02:44 PM
I recently got Danny to sign my season one "TORONTO" (ie, no BMO) shirt before a game. I'm hoping to get Jimmy and Robbo to add their names to it and then get it framed. Should make a good 2007 collector's item (for me, no plans to ever part with it)...

Nodoubtguy
10-20-2009, 02:47 PM
I was in on the Nana kit till the last few hours, but went out of my range

Red CB Toronto
10-20-2009, 02:48 PM
Last Year Julius James was kind enough to give me his jersey at the last game of the season, It is a great keepsake and one I will always cherrish.

Ageroo
10-20-2009, 02:50 PM
Ummm...you don't even want to know how pissed I am at this...I was bidding on the De Guzman Jersey and it got out of hand....my last bid I put in was 600.00 U.S. In the end I felt like the individual who I was bidding against was never going to give up....so I bowed out....It sold for 630.00 and I am sure he would have paid what ever....I wanted it bad though as he is my favourite player on the planet. In retrosepct....I think I am crazy for taking it to 600.00.....:)

gtaguy
10-20-2009, 03:35 PM
Ummm...you don't even want to know how pissed I am at this...I was bidding on the De Guzman Jersey and it got out of hand....my last bid I put in was 600.00 U.S. In the end I felt like the individual who I was bidding against was never going to give up....so I bowed out....It sold for 630.00 and I am sure he would have paid what ever....I wanted it bad though as he is my favourite player on the planet. In retrosepct....I think I am crazy for taking it to 600.00.....:)

dude thats almost two years worth of seasons tix... I'm glad you bowed out.. Im sure you will get your chance to get your coveted De Guzman jersey on another occasion and not so expensive.. :)

SilverSamurai
10-20-2009, 04:01 PM
Dude you're nuts! I love JDG but that's insane! Now if it was the kit he wore when Canada (ok IF) qualified to the WC or a TFC kit when they won the MLS or CL, then $600 would be a steal!

grizzle
10-20-2009, 04:54 PM
The Frei got up there. Was a really nice jersey though, black with the pink accents. Sorry to here about that. I kept thinking someone was going to out bid me but it just didn't happen. $255 I think is a steal for the Guevara.

Yea, I emailed the girl to see if I can buy one anywhere. The black looked so good.

Hitcho
10-20-2009, 04:59 PM

Buy a normal jersey with De Guz on it, take it down to the players' gate a couple of hours before kick off and JDG will probably sign it for you. And you just saved yourself five hundred bones. Plus, you're not stuck with an horrendous pink coloured shirt on your wall... :D

Ageroo
10-20-2009, 08:41 PM
ha ha.....what did it for me was this was his first home match for TFC. That made the jersey a little more worth it in my opinion....but I am crazy when it come to JDG.....I was so set on winning it that I was going to take my red CMNT jersey down for him to sign and then retire it and mount both Jerseys....yes I am crazy!

Dbl_D
10-20-2009, 10:38 PM
I lucked out on gerba's and will probably donate some more to foundation...(I think a steal for the price and should have got more for charity)... freaked out on my first bidding (popped my ebay cherry) on wynne's driving up the bid but was quickly outbid... then got a little freaked with Guevara's so bid moved on to gerba's thinking a similar frenzy that was on de guzmans might happen for guevara... and since my bid was winning I didn't switch to my first choice #20 so your lucky bdking... I was willing to go at least 150 more... nice job ageroo...

fredhip
11-13-2009, 11:43 AM
I picked up two jerseys and I'm surprised by how much I like them.....I'm really happy with my purchase. A couple of great additions to my collection...

Bdking2 - Don't get the jersey framed, spend the money instead on a jersey "cabinet-style" frame. This allows you full access to the jersey should you want to take it out of the frame...

Globetrotter
11-13-2009, 03:20 PM
That signature is terrible!! what are you going to do, put the frame sideways so you can read the autograph, or leave the autograph pointing from the floor up??? That's a terrible product they just got rid of.

ElvistheEvilScotsman
11-13-2009, 10:05 PM

$630 for a pink JDG shirt with his last name spelt wrong (if it was the game worn shirt). Insanity!