PDA

View Full Version : Urgent Person Alert

TFCtoMUFC
10-17-2009, 10:11 PM
Hey all,

Just wanted to post this where it would be seen most. A member from U-Sector with the username Carl33Robinson bought tickets from another member. Turns out the guy he bought them from (username: kesanger123) printed those tickets a few times and sold a few pairs, because of this a good guy is out 200 bucks. Stay on the lookout and do not buy tickets in 123 row 14 seats 8 and 9. He stupidly plastered his phone number all over U-Sector so the cops will probably be contacted.

GeorgeB
10-17-2009, 10:53 PM
what a twat.

MUFC_Niagara
10-17-2009, 10:58 PM
Cunt.

TFCtoMUFC
10-18-2009, 09:34 AM
http://z15.invisionfree.com/U_Sector/index.php?showtopic=11988&st=0&#last

Here is the link to him talking about the situation at BMO.

FluSH
10-18-2009, 09:36 AM
Let's keep this here for a bit today then move it to the ticket trader section for everyone who goes there to be warned.

edit: also please if someone from Usector can share the I.P. address for Supporter Group wide ban that would be good.

uncle p
10-18-2009, 10:22 AM
Hopefully we can all learn a lesson from this. Any sort of financial transaction should be a guarded one.

The only time i buy printed tickets is from a KNOWN memebr/registered user. Everyone else must provide hard copies!!

grizzle
10-18-2009, 10:28 AM
The only time i buy printed tickets is from a KNOWN memebr/registered user. Everyone else must provide hard copies!!

+1... I laugh when I see scalpers trying to sell printed tickets.

RedMAN127
10-18-2009, 11:00 AM
+1... I laugh when I see scalpers trying to sell printed tickets.

hard copies are rendered useless when a soft copy is printed ... so what is the difference?

jiforio
10-18-2009, 11:10 AM
A safe way to get your tickets is to have the seller email you their tickets through their TFC account manager. You will then receive your tickets in your email account from TFC. Once this has happened the tickets are officially yours to do as you please, and cannot be fake. As far as buying tickets outside of BMO. Two words...BUYER BEWARE!

TFCtoMUFC
10-18-2009, 11:23 AM
A safe way to get your tickets is to have the seller email you their tickets through their TFC account manager. You will then receive your tickets in your email account from TFC. Once this has happened the tickets are officially yours to do as you please, and cannot be fake. As far as buying tickets outside of BMO. Two words...BUYER BEWARE!

Not fake tickets but printed multiple times.

Sonny Cheeba
10-18-2009, 11:27 AM

i sell my ticket on here sometimes. i can't access the account manager as they're under my friends name.

so sometimes it's not a viable option.

don't worry people. you can trust ol'Sonny.