PDA

View Full Version : A Photo request to all my fellow RPBers?

Red CB Toronto
10-16-2009, 09:42 AM
With a such a big game tomorrow against RSL with the Reds playoff lives hanging in the ballance, it looks like Stefan Frei will not be able to play once again due to injury, with that being the case, Kevin Guppy I assume with be the backup goalie for the Reds once again.

With that iny mind, I am wondering if one of the many great photographers in the RPB family would be able to take a pic of Mr. Guppy during the pre-game warmup, I collect photographs and get them signed of every player who has been on a 18 man game roster for TFC and need one of Kevin Guppy.

Including Mr. Guppy I need TFC pics of two players to complete my collection, the other being Tomer Chencinski. Of the 73 players who have appeared on a 18 man game roster for the Reds I need autographs of seven.

Ageroo
10-16-2009, 09:47 AM
Well...I will be in my regular seats first row behind the net...so I will try my best to snap him during the warmup.

Red CB Toronto
10-16-2009, 10:20 AM
^

Thank You, see you at the tailgate tomorrow.

English Rachel
10-16-2009, 10:21 AM
No FREI?? WTF? Buggering bollocks.

TorCanSoc
10-16-2009, 10:23 AM
Jeez. That's a bit crazy? How do you do it? Post game, and wait for the players? Every game for three years?

sulfur
10-16-2009, 10:33 AM
Better to have him miss a few games and have the fingers heal completely rather than have problems with them for the rest of his life. :(

DOMIN8R
10-16-2009, 10:44 AM
Worst kept secret - Campbell is a stalker. He has pictures of all the players glued on every surface in his bedroom (ceiling, floor, counter tops, bed sheets, closet shelves)

Creepy, really.

Shway
10-16-2009, 01:17 PM

Edwards looked like a smarter keeper last game anyways. So I dont mind.
With our backline you have to know when to come off your goal line. Frei doesnt ....Edwards showed

Red CB Toronto
10-16-2009, 02:12 PM
Worst kept secret - Campbell is a stalker. He has pictures of all the players glued on every surface in his bedroom (ceiling, floor, counter tops, bed sheets, closet shelves)

Creepy, really.

Ok Hal, too funny, it just started with a few, I am really into sports photography, and in way TFC became a place to enjoy a sports team in a great enviroment without having to worry about it, as at the time my day job was in the CFL. I just love sports in general.

Suds
10-16-2009, 03:30 PM

Don't say that to Carts ... he's got a man-crush on Edwards :D

Hitcho
10-16-2009, 03:53 PM

Edwards has always looked steady enough for us, and he did really well last game. Besides it's good to get him for a few meaningful games now and then so he stays competetive. Frei remains number 1 but eventually BE will go stale and leave if he never gets any useful game time, and that arguably hurts us more than having Frei out for the rest of the season.

PS - not heard anyone say "buggering bollocks" for a fucking long time - brilliant! :D

KrazyKanadian
10-17-2009, 10:28 AM
If Guppy's warming up near 127 for some reason, I'll get a couple pics for ya.

Big Bruva
10-17-2009, 11:46 AM
Cam message me and ill sort out Tomers for you.

I know him so that will be no problem.