PDA

View Full Version : RSL Season Ticket Holder Town Hall Meeting

werewolf
10-14-2009, 12:05 PM
http://www.mlsnet.com//news/team_news.jsp?ymd=20091013&content_id=7449140&vkey=pr_rsl&fext=.jsp&team=t121

RSL President Bill Manning and RSL General Manager Garth Lagerwey would like to meet with you and discuss the 2009 and 2010 seasons. Please be prepared to ask questions to Bill and Garth and to hear a preview of the 2010 season.

If you can't make the designated times below, please feel free to attend a session that fits your schedule. These events are not open to the public and are exclusively for Season Ticket holders to attend.

All meetings to be held at Rio Tinto Stadium - Club (2nd Floor)
Tuesday, October 20th at 6:00 PM - Club Seat Season Ticket Holders
Wednesday, October 21st at 6:00 PM - West Side Season Ticket Holders (Non-Club)
Tuesday, October 27th at 6:00 PM - North Goal Season Ticket Holders
Wednesday, October 28th at 6:00 PM - East Side Season Ticket Holders
Tuesday, November 3rd at 6:00 PM - South Goal Supporters
If you have any questions please call 801.727.2702.

So when are we getting our invites from Mo? :lol:

and yes, apparently Fake Salt Lake do have season ticket holders.

Flipityflu
10-14-2009, 12:18 PM
lol, i'm sure the FO is just dying to have us all together for a pleasent discusssion.

Super
10-14-2009, 12:26 PM
You don't need to face your customers when you're selling out. Heck, I remember reading about Salt Lake sending players to the Zoo to talk people into coming to their games. Or was that Kansas? Regardless, that's a problem Mo doesn't have to deal with quite yet. I mean, really, can you imagine Jim Brennan and DeRo on Front and Bay handing out little TFC stickers to the morning crowd hoping they'd come to a game.

Brooker
10-14-2009, 01:45 PM
pleeeeeeeease no.

besides, I'm sure the suggestions coming from the RSL fans are more along the lines of "new mascot" or more face painting booths..... and not suggestions like "Mo Johnston, eat the end of a gun."

Parkdale
10-14-2009, 01:48 PM
edited

good call on the edit.

no need to dig up old dirt

mastermixer
10-14-2009, 01:55 PM
You don't need to face your customers when you're selling out. Heck, I remember reading about Salt Lake sending players to the Zoo to talk people into coming to their games. Or was that Kansas? Regardless, that's a problem Mo doesn't have to deal with quite yet. I mean, really, can you imagine Jim Brennan and DeRo on Front and Bay handing out little TFC stickers to the morning crowd hoping they'd come to a game.

Sadlly, I see this at Union with the Argos every other day. :facepalm:

Beach_Red
10-14-2009, 01:55 PM
If RSL miss the playoffs, as it looks like they will, that'll be 4 out of their 5 seasons.

Last year's average attendance was 16,179 and they got 19,632 for the playoff game.

They have a right to be pissed off.

canadian_bhoy
10-14-2009, 02:22 PM
Lots of clubs around the world do this. Some because the want to, some because they are Public companies and they have to (Celtic, Barca).

Having an open town hall style discussion with the fans was suggested to TFC long ago but they were not big fans of the idea.

The only way you would see something like this with TFC would be a ticketed event that was proudly brought to you by Jack Astors. All questions would be pre-screened and it would more than likely be a complete waste of time.

Just enjoy TFC for what it is. A big business providing live football on a Saturday for a fee.

Parkdale
10-14-2009, 02:36 PM
A big business providing live football on a Saturday for a fee.

not if you watch it from the roof of the food building :D

werewolf
10-27-2009, 10:34 PM
bump...

;)

Brooker
10-27-2009, 11:29 PM
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

mastermixer
10-28-2009, 11:35 AM
We won't get one.