PDA

View Full Version : Meet Danny Dichio

TAFFY
10-10-2009, 09:34 AM
Meet Danny Dichio at Clancys,Burlington Wednesday October 14th 2pm.Location corner Fairview and Appleby Line.Walking distance from Appleby Go Station.Phone 905-333-6805

Wolfe
10-10-2009, 09:37 AM
What is this for and what's the phone number?

Stryker
10-10-2009, 11:50 AM
What is this for and what's the phone number?

Its his personal cell in case you're not able to make it but still want to say hello. :p

mastermixer
10-10-2009, 11:56 AM
Why do they always do these meet and greets with TFC players during working hours. I'd like to meet DD but I'm not going to take a day off work to do it.

gunnerken
10-14-2009, 04:36 PM
Just got back from Clancy's having spent the afternoon watching the England game with Danny !..had an awesome time and got my seat cushion signed (now to be framed)...not busy at all and had some nice chatting time (it's nice when your heroes are so nice)...Carl showed up for the second half too !...sporting a nice scar on the right side of his head (said he wants to come back). You can really sense Danny's long term commitment to the Club. Lorenzo's still in hospital (premature but still over 7 lbs !) and doing fine. Cheers to Dave @ Clancy's for the experience. Best day of my holiday !..