PDA

View Full Version : Please Be Honest ???

Lenny Dikestra
06-09-2008, 07:30 PM
Do you find yourself not giving a Fuck anymore for the most part about TFC ..Sure it is a fun gameday experience but after that who Really gives a Ratass about it to a degree

I Love the Team and all but its wearing off a bit>

Its just missing something
comments and honesty please

werewolf
06-09-2008, 07:33 PM
um. no.

Keyman
Well I was singing chants in my head all day today, thinking about possible summer acquisitions and about how much I missed watching them play, because I missed the Houston game. So, basically no.

Bluenose13
People like you shouldn't be part of a supporter club........Go grab a hot dog, check out your blackberry & make sure you leave early to miss the traffic......Sound familar ???

TheHollister
I'm more the opposite. I'm getting more and more into it every day.

Lenny Dikestra
06-09-2008, 07:35 PM
People like you shouldn't be part of a supporter club........Go grab a hot dog, check out your blackberry & make sure you leave early to miss the traffic......Sound familar ???

I am allowed to do what I please ..Am I not???

Marco2K
06-09-2008, 07:36 PM
I would agree with those of you that cant get enough of TFC.

TFC I LOVE.

Then you got the EURO.

I love it all.

TORONTO TILL I DIE

AND VIVA PORTUGAL

ensco
06-09-2008, 07:36 PM
Nope. Don't have any idea what you're talking about.

RedRum
06-09-2008, 07:38 PM
What is this... Retarded thread day on the RPB board?

Keyman
06-09-2008, 07:39 PM
No. Get out.

Ladies Love Julius James
06-09-2008, 07:39 PM
Do you find yourself not giving a Fuck anymore for the most part about TFC ..Sure it is a fun gameday experience but after that who Really gives a Ratass about it to a degree

I'll be honest and to a certain point I agree with you. Watching MLSE fuck shit up is a thing of beauty. Add that with the same old whining bitches I got to put up with...it is wearing a bit thin. With that said this is only year 2 and I've been a sports junkie my whole life. I appreciate the sport and love it with all the passion in the world...but sometimes after watching an EPL, LaLiga, Serie A etc. match...it's hard to digest TFC.

Steve-Tor
06-09-2008, 07:40 PM

Of course you are mate, but posting on a TFC message board that you don't give a ratsass about the team leaves a little bit to be desired don't you think?

There are thousands of other boards on the net to entertain you:)

Angelo1405
06-09-2008, 07:40 PM
that is why futebol fans have a mental "war" between casual fans, who think its a fad and wears off, and the fanatics. thats why there are hooligans, ultras, torcidas,etc. and there are people who care once in a while. supporter groups exist for a reason to.

i agree to a point though, toronto fc is not my main club, its really Atletico Mineiro from brasil who i without a doubt support greater, but tfc is not something that wears off to me, you gotta understand !!

Lenny Dikestra
06-09-2008, 07:41 PM
I'll be honest and to a certain point I agree with you. Watching MLSE fuck shit up is a thing of beauty. Add that with the same old whining bitches I got to put up with...it is wearing a bit thin. With that said this is only year 2 and I've been a sports junkie my whole life. I appreciate the sport and love it with all the passion in the world...but sometimes after watching an EPL, LaLiga, Serie A etc. match...it's hard to digest TFC.

Thats all I am saying .. .Cheers .. I do love the team and Fans the most ..

tfc_4_ever
06-09-2008, 07:41 PM
umm not really...

Carts
06-09-2008, 07:42 PM

I am 100% opposit to you... I care more everyday...

I have grown to love the team, players, coaches, the great people in this group, the usher in my section, everything... And that's all based that I want this team, OUR TEAM, to succeed in every way possible...

I beleive that our group is very open to everyone, but you asked for honesty, and in my honest opinion you don't share the passion that most do in this supporters group...

TFC gives me something to beleive in...

Carts...

Phil
06-09-2008, 07:42 PM
I think Steve-Tor said it best.

Oldtimer
06-09-2008, 07:43 PM
Can't really relate to what you're talking about (honestly).

However, if you're a season ticket holder, there are a lot of people here who would be glad to take over your seats.
Why spend your hard-earned cash on something that's not important to you?

Rocco
06-09-2008, 07:45 PM
wow just wow..

Batman
06-09-2008, 07:48 PM
Lenny,
I'll give you credit.

You're not afraid of being roasted. I'll give you credit for that.
LOL
Batman

Rocco
06-09-2008, 07:49 PM

and yea... that's how i feel too. Totally agree. I also must say MLS is no where as well managed as it should be. Also MLSE does a horrible job managing it in "our" standards but with respect to North American standards, they're doing a damn good job for a country that's DOMINATED by other sports. Keep in mind that most of us grew up/lived in/experienced living in a country with futbol as the native sport of the country. Kids play it on the street, school yards, rooftops, gyms, everywhere. I don't know if you noticed but i think there is a sport called hockey or something that these guys play here... with a stick, and some round thing and it's on ice... dunno if u've noticed but I have :p

mlsintoronto
06-09-2008, 07:50 PM

:eek:
sorry, me here, trying not to take it personal...how have we fucked it up exactly? is it the most improved team that you dislike? the attention to conditioning and the well being of our players? is it that you still have, by far, the best value in sports in Toronto and something that thousands of others covet?

now who's a whining bitch? :o

james
06-09-2008, 07:52 PM
not give a fuck about TFC......Fuck off then, haha

MrHawk
06-09-2008, 07:54 PM
Honestly, I can't really blame the fact that of league quality or anything. I love TFC regardless. I follow a team (And at one point was paying 5.95USD/month to watch them) when they can't even put 2000 people in a 38,000 stadium.

Regardless of the league/quality/standards, my heart belongs to Dinamo and TFC.

BeachRed
06-09-2008, 07:54 PM
To be honest, I find it just keeps getting better. The MLS is completely different than it was five years ago and in another five years you won't recognize it. New teams, new stadiums, higher salary cap making for even better players.

The Champions League stuff is also going to be great.

giambac
06-09-2008, 07:56 PM

I don't agree with you. But here is a point to consider.

Watching the Euro 2008 all weekend was a high. Then I turn on the TFC game last night and what do I see?

1) It was a boring dull game with no excitement. No flow to the game. There was moore excitment in watching paint dry.
2) the pitch looked pathetic with yellow patches
3) The atmosphere was dead - alot of empty seats
4) the commenators were putting me to sleep

I switched tv channels several times and ended watching Happy Gilmore.

I spoke to alot of people today at the office and they felt the same way. There was something weird about last nights game.

At first I thought the Euro 2008 would be good for soccer in this part of the world. I mean the month of June will be full of soccer on tv, in the media etc between the Euro's and tFc matches. You would think that all this exposure to soccer is good for the sport. Is it possible that it make work i the opposite for TFC (i.e really highlight the lack of skill in this league ). I'm just throwing this out there for discussion.

Lenny Dikestra
06-09-2008, 07:56 PM
sorry, me here, trying not to take it personal...how have we fucked it up exactly? is it the most improved team that you dislike? the attention to conditioning and the well being of our players? is it that you still have, by far, the best value in sports in Toronto and something that thousands of others covet?

You are I guess ..
Prices were raised after year one ..Will be again (for sure)
shitty friendlies this year..
you should make beer more too .. I still had a toonie left over last game
your field sucks
um don't take it personal its just truth.. all my points that is..
MLSE will ruin the experience just give you a bit more time..

Ladies Love Julius James
06-09-2008, 07:57 PM

Aww MLSE's brave soul...raping those hard working for years. Here's how you fucked it up..you worked out a contract...where you couldn't implement the one thing you needed...grass! You created a 62 million dollar stadium...with a capacity of 20k..when really and trully looking at the demographics it should have been already documented that the most multicultural city in the world...as crazy as it is on international days..would have generated more than 20k.

To top it off...you have a national team that refuses to play in the National Soccer Stadium...a real senior team that plays their ass off in front of their fans..then goes on away games and looks like 16 year old high school girls.

Best sports value in Toronto? Yea well when your competing with the Raptors, Rock and Blue Jays...that's not much. I wont mention the Laffs because they generate 1.4 million a game in revenue...and that won't change anytime soon because it's the one thing where MLSE hits it on the nail. A 1.4 Billion dollar company making millions off subpar hockey.

Where there is demand...someone will supply. But don't tell that to TFC fans...generating 20k a game is astonishing and rewarding...but the 80k average watching per game...the Dog Shows and Poker Shows generate more than that.

Allow the same atmosphere you allow at TFC games for all the other sports...prices included...and my oh my we have one amazing sports town.

Ladies Love Julius James
06-09-2008, 07:59 PM
You are I guess ..
your field sucks

BINGO

They harp on the fact of the experience...which is pure class and grade A I must add....but try swearing, chanting, bringing in banners etc. at other Toronto sporting events and see what happens.

Lenny Dikestra
06-09-2008, 08:00 PM
Aww MLSE's brave soul...raping those hard working for years. Here's how you fucked it up..you worked out a contract...where you couldn't implement the one thing you needed...grass! You created a 62 million dollar stadium...with a capacity of 20k..when really and trully looking at the demographics it should have been already documented that the most multicultural city in the world...as crazy as it is on international days..would have generated more than 20k.

To top it off...you have a national team that refuses to play in the National Soccer Stadium...a real senior team that plays their ass off in front of their fans..then goes on away games and looks like 16 year old high school girls.

Best sports value in Toronto? Yea well when your competing with the Raptors, Rock and Blue Jays...that's not much. I wont mention the Laffs because they generate 1.4 million a game in revenue...and that won't change anytime soon because it's the one thing where MLSE hits it on the nail. A 1.4 Billion dollar company making millions off subpar hockey.

Where there is demand...someone will supply. But don't tell that to TFC fans...generating 20k a game is astonishing and rewarding...but the 80k average watching per game...the Dog Shows and Poker Shows generate more than that.

Allow the same atmosphere you allow at TFC games for all the other sports...prices included...and my oh my we have one amazing sports town.

hahahhaah
anything else to Say MLSintoronto..
"my players are treated well"
who cares

DigzTFC!
06-09-2008, 08:02 PM
I think it brings up more of a point with MLS than TFC. When you watch the Euros and switch back to MLS, sometimes it seems like a different sport. For instance, the refs let so much go in the MLS to create a macho soccer environment that the american consumer can digest. Thus, making talented players have to fight through sloppy defenders without a call. Furthermore, the cap has to go up and higher quality players brought in. I wasn't impressed by the Dynamo either. Just think about all the other franchises that have been around longer and watched leagues and tournaments around the world and watched MLS in the early days....you can see why attendance dropped so much after a few years. mlsintoronto or paul. This board of governors meeting or year end state of the league please demand a cap raise instead of sitting on the fence. The league needs to progress with the appetite of the fans. Otherwise MLS consistently showcases itself as a weak brand amongst the soccer leagues around the world.

London
i feel like everyday it consumes me more and more!!!!

i kinda understand where the guys in the football factories are coming from when they speak of there love of the team!! (not to say i want to fight everyone)

Derko
I find this year, I, maybe we, are looking for more skill in the football of TFC and MLS in general, but having said that, I look forward to every game and try to watch every game. I certainly don't try to compare TFC and MLS to EPL,SPL,Bundesliga, Serie A, UEFA, did anyone catch the France vs. Romania game. Now that was watching paint dry!!

ManUtd4ever
06-09-2008, 08:03 PM
I'm honestly more excited about TFC this year. The inaugral season will always stand out because of the novelty in a soccer mad city like T.O. but this year we actually have a playoff calibre squad to cheer for if TFC remains relatively healthy. The realistic prospects of the league playoffs and the inaugral Concacaf Champion's League this season is more than enough incentive to be pumped about the Reds...

shaggingscot
You are I guess ..
your field sucks

There isn't much MLSE can do about the pitch the argument has been beaten to death already.

The beer and food prices are completely out of line, I'll agree there.

I can live with the increase in ticket price because they've turned around and improved the team, however if they raise them again for next season and we don't have a DP then it's nothing more than greed.

SilverSamurai

I for 1 think MLSE is doing a good job. Is it perfect? No, but I hope things improve. Always room for improvement. Such as giving supporters control over ticket sections to distribute amoung members, a roof ;) and some grass perhaps so we don't have players refusing to play such as the CMNT. (Ya I Know beaten to death)
But most of all, getting me seasons, either by booting out the scalpers or expanding the north end! ;):p

Friendlies I think are great and wish I was here to watch them. I'm excited about TFC and am getting more and more into it.
Seems like some people here think Europe is the centre of the universe. This isn't the 16th century!

Also if you don't like the prices of food/drinks, don't buy it. Plain and simple.

Lastly, MLSE treats the supporters well (at BMO anyways), Crew Stadium anyone?

Angelo1405
06-09-2008, 08:04 PM
Im gonna say this, you will most likely come back, the MLS is only 10 years old. have you forgot about Portland getting in the league, Philly, Montreal ? new stadiums being built, more television coverage, mls will be in all major including small cities, BMO did report that they will expand to more seats, history between rivals will build as seasons pass by. what about the Superliga in 2009 ? the CONCACAF champions cup between canada, us, central america,etc
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CONCACAF
youre gonna regret that...

BeachRed
06-09-2008, 08:05 PM
I have to say, I really don't give a shit about friendlies. And soccer has failed all over North America often enough for it to be far from a sure thing - Toronto may be multi-cultural, but to have a successful team you need a successful league - it has to sell in 15 other cities, too.

RealG-TFC
06-09-2008, 08:08 PM
omg the bitching that goes on here is astronomical!

Instead of wasting a thread on this, there should be another one on how to strengthen support.

Honestly, it was one shit game, we've played great and we've played bad. that's just how it is. anything can happen in football

giambac
06-09-2008, 08:13 PM
I have to say, I really don't give a shit about friendlies. And soccer has failed all over North America often enough for it to be far from a sure thing - Toronto may be multi-cultural, but to have a successful team you need a successful league - it has to sell in 15 other cities, too.

This is my exact concern. We sell out every game and there is excitement at every home game. Then you wtach the game last night and it brings you back down to earth and realize that most cities in the MLS don't give a shit about the league. I mena where does it rank in professsional sports

1) football
2) Baseball
3) Basketball
4) Nascarr
5) college sports - football, basketball
6) golf
7) tennis
8) Bowling
9) Hockey
10) soccer - if we're lucky.

you hav eto worry about the lack of support/interest in the league outside of T.O.

CretanBull
06-09-2008, 08:14 PM
I'm not less interested in the team, I'm thinking about where I'm going to put the tattoo :D

Dozitwin
06-09-2008, 08:15 PM

:rofl: :smilielol5:

MrHawk
06-09-2008, 08:15 PM
Also remember...........

These sports were here for many many many years. Basketball and baseball went through a massive slump and are only just recovering from their strikes/lockouts/poor GM's. If you are comparing timelines, the MLS is just a dent to some of these sports (And I'd put College Sports first then nascar)

Roogsy
06-09-2008, 08:19 PM
Looking forward to the day your season tickets are up for sale...hopefully you will tire of TFC soon enough...

More into TFC than on day 1. It is now my #1 team period, in all sports and leagues.

BeachRed
06-09-2008, 08:21 PM
This is my exact concern. We sell out every game and there is excitement at every home game. Then you wtach the game last night and it brings you back down to earth and realize that most cities in the MLS don't give a shit about the league. I mena where does it rank in professsional sports

1) football
2) Baseball
3) Basketball
4) Nascarr
5) college sports - football, basketball
6) golf
7) tennis
8) Bowling
9) Hockey
10) soccer - if we're lucky.

you hav eto worry about the lack of support/interest in the league outside of T.O.

Well, if it is number 10, it's with a bullet. The league is getting a lot stronger and the teams coming in like Seattle and Philly are doing it right. When NY gets its stadium built it will make a big difference. The sponsorship is becoming more bigtime with VW and Microsoft and I'm sure more in the works.

But the main reason I think the MLS will climb your list is because it is the most popular sport in the world and finally the US is going global (for better or worse). Soccer finally has a whole generation of North Americans playing it, understanding it and wanting to get in on it. There'll be a lag in the media catching on, but that'llhappen soon.

And really, bowling? I know you're just exaggerrating for effect, but still...

ExiledRed
06-09-2008, 08:21 PM
The grass, price hikes, beer prices etc.... all issues I have with MLSE as well.

but,

Paul Bierne is a diamond, who's worked his arse off to get us what we have, and as far as I can tell truly cares about the supporters opinions (he doesnt have to come on these boards at all.) I believe in this guy, and prefer that he is where he is rather than some clueless corporate donkey-bot.

Sure, give him your unfettered opinions, but dont be disrespectful, what's the fucking point of that?

SilverSamurai
06-09-2008, 08:22 PM
Looking forward to the day your season tickets are up for sale...hopefully you will tire of TFC soon enough...

More into TFC than on day 1. It is now my #1 team period, in all sports and leagues.

Same. Everyone thinks I'm on crack, but I just tell them "You don't get it".
Most seem to like to sit down during sport games, so theirs no point in trying...
I feel like a TFC preacher at times. lol:p

jloome
06-09-2008, 08:22 PM
Quote: <<Best sports value in Toronto? Yea well when your competing with the Raptors, Rock and Blue Jays...that's not much>>

Yeah, damn them for only being a better value than all the other products put together. Bastards.

Next thing you know, the team will start improving from one year to the next. Cockgobblers. Then all hell will break loose, they'll sign a DP. Arseholes. Then they might even go out five or 10 years from now and win the league, maybe ever end up in the World Club Championship via the champions league.

Maniacal motherfuckers. How dare they provide us with professional football, make money off it and improve?

Or, it could just be that you two are pair of whiny little cunts who should go back to getting fall-over drunk while watching Hockey Night in Canada.

DigzTFC!
06-09-2008, 08:23 PM
I think it will be easier to between the euros and TFC when we have a DP striker and Cunny has been sent to USL-2

ensco
OK I have given mlsintoronto the business over the turf issue many times, and god knows he can take care of himself, but having said that...

Where do people get off?

Anyone who doesn't want to go to the games, sell your tickets. There are many people on this board whose biggest regret in life (OK I exaggerate) is not getting season's when they could still could.

Don't want to watch the games on TV? Don't.

The price of entertainment "is what it is" in Toronto. And if you think the league or the team are so second rate as to not merit your time, then do us all a favour and go away.

They have the right to charge whatever they want for beer or tickets or friendlies or parking or anything at all really, and you have the right to do something else. It's a free country.

ExiledRed
Maybe one of them is a disgruntled employee.:hump::hump:

or maybe an ex-employee

London
06-09-2008, 08:25 PM
anyone not having fun can transfer there tix to my name!!!!!

NF-FC
06-09-2008, 08:25 PM
wow, we're privileged to have Cathal Kelly and Bob McCowan on our board

giambac
06-09-2008, 08:34 PM
Well, if it is number 10, it's with a bullet. The league is getting a lot stronger and the teams coming in like Seattle and Philly are doing it right. When NY gets its stadium built it will make a big difference. The sponsorship is becoming more bigtime with VW and Microsoft and I'm sure more in the works.

But the main reason I think the MLS will climb your list is because it is the most popular sport in the world and finally the US is going global (for better or worse). Soccer finally has a whole generation of North Americans playing it, understanding it and wanting to get in on it. There'll be a lag in the media catching on, but that'llhappen soon.

And really, bowling? I know you're just exaggerrating for effect, but still...

I'm not saying this is my top 10.
I have soccer as #1 in my books. However if you look at the tv ratings in the U.S. and the paid attendance, soccer isn't on the radar screen.

I do realize that it is the most played sport and money is going into it but I also beleive taht inorder for it to succedd in Nort america, then both the U.S. and Canada have to promote their natioanl temas and they have to be competive. the more competive (i.e qualifying for the World Cup, playing international matches against the heavy weights- Brazil, germany Italy, england) than the more attention it will get here.

TFC is doing their part. CSA still has their heads buried in the sand. I hate the U.S national team but in a weird way I hope they do well internatioanlly because it will help the MLs and the coverage in North america.

Kayed
06-09-2008, 08:35 PM
Lenny you selling your ticket? PM me please.

Cambridge_Red
06-09-2008, 08:39 PM
Ok Who the fuck is still with me!?

I KNOW I AM
I'M SURE I AM
TORONTO TILL I DIE!

masrawy
06-09-2008, 08:40 PM
[flavor flav]Woooooooooooooooooooooooooowwww[/flavor flav]

Lenny Dikestra
06-09-2008, 08:43 PM
OK I have given mlsintoronto the business over the turf issue many times, and god knows he can take care of himself, but having said that...

Where do people get off?

Anyone who doesn't want to go to the games, sell your tickets. There are many people on this board whose biggest regret in life (OK I exaggerate) is not getting season's when they could still could.

Don't want to watch the games on TV? Don't.

The price of entertainment "is what it is" in Toronto. And if you think the league or the team are so second rate as to not merit your time, then do us all a favour and go away.

They have the right to charge whatever they want for beer or tickets or friendlies or parking or anything at all really, and you have the right to do something else. It's a free country.

Yers next year I will be selling my pair of tickets ..They are about 15 rows up right over tfc's bench.. But I iwll be selling them for double face to some donkey like you.. so PM and u can get first dibs... Free country right??

Steve-Tor
06-09-2008, 08:43 PM
You are I guess ..
your field sucks

Can't argue with any of those points.

You left out traffic chaos after the game, no support from the Ownership in the tailgate Fiasco, laughable security and people working the food stalls with as much vigor as Jason Blake in a Leaf jersey:(

Daveisonfire
06-09-2008, 08:49 PM
I know I am....I'm sure I am.
Toronto til I die.

It's not just a song.

Jack
06-09-2008, 08:52 PM
So hold on Lenny. Is this an "I'm a douchebag trying to stir shit up on a supporters board" thread or an "I hate MLSE" thread? Just so it's clear in my mind... Honestly, if you're getting bored with TFC, don't come to this website anymore, we have no room for you.

BeachRed
06-09-2008, 08:53 PM
TFC is doing their part. CSA still has their heads buried in the sand. I hate the U.S national team but in a weird way I hope they do well internatioanlly because it will help the MLs and the coverage in North america.

You're right. The better the US team does internationally, the more it will help the MLS in the US, so yes, like you I like to see them do well. And I don't. You know what I mean.

I think you're going to see some changes happen very fast in the next few years. If the US do well at the Olympics and get a little way into the World Cup, it'll be huge. Sports reporters who have been bad-mouthing soccer will be pushed aside by new guys who know what they're talking about.

There are a bunch of cities where soccer can easily pull into the number #2 spot (it must be close to that in Toronto now, I see more TFC stuff around town than Jays or Raptors and it's close to Leafs stuff).

sully
06-09-2008, 08:55 PM

comments and honesty please\

'honesty' - jeez, some people will talk about anything here!

answer - honestly i mean - yes i care still and moreso all the time - honestly...thank you for caring Lenny.

Lenny Dikestra
06-09-2008, 08:57 PM
So hold on Lenny. Is this an "I'm a douchebag trying to stir shit up on a supporters board" thread or an "I hate MLSE" thread? Just so it's clear in my mind... Honestly, if you're getting bored with TFC, don't come to this website anymore, we have no room for you.

Not trying to stir up shit but obviously did..
don't particular care for MLSE but could go either way..
was just stating that I was getting a bit bored with the whole deal..
sorrry for rubbin u the wrong way prez can I get a yellow not a red

masrawy
06-09-2008, 08:59 PM
You left out traffic chaos after the game, no support from the Ownership in the tailgate Fiasco, laughable security and people working the food stalls with as much vigor as Jason Blake in a Leaf jersey:(

Seriously, what the fuck does tailgating have to do with being a supporter?

Traffic? I'm too busy after the game to worry about traffic.

Fucking food stalls? I'm sorry, supporters don't fucking drink beer and munch on pizzas in the stands, full stop.

The club has been fantastic this year when it comes to giving us free reign to put on our (NEE) displays. I have my beefs with them over things (*cough*smoke, storage of flags, control of our sections*cough*), but at the same time, they've addressed concerns we've had early in the year promptly. Security in 127 now vs. the beginning of the season is night and day. Security at the gate are great, we stroll in with our tifos without a worry.

All this bitching seems to be coming from a bunch of Leafs fans, maybe their type is getting treated like shit, I could care less because to a certain extent, supporters have been getting treated well (just gotta get the Ultras 114 boys treated with some respect and the armed under covers out of our sections).

Jack
You don't rub me any which way. You are just in the wrong place.

sully
hahahhaah
anything else to Say MLSintoronto..
"my players are treated well"
who cares

ensuring that the players are treated well is half the battle towards success - (see my quote thing below)

Roogsy
06-09-2008, 09:00 PM
If you are "bored"...why post about it? Do you post about other things you are "bored" about?

What did you expect going on to a supporters board of the very team you have grown tired of? Just do everyone a favour, sell your tickets at whatever the hell price you want and go back to your life of Warcraft...

Lenny Dikestra
06-09-2008, 09:02 PM
You don't rub me any which way. You are just in the wrong place.

I beg to differ ..

on both your comments above !!!!!

Flipityflu
06-09-2008, 09:03 PM
at least the bandwidth need for this forum will come down a bit.

goodbye and goodluck

Jack
06-09-2008, 09:05 PM
I beg to differ ..

I sense that you're bored with life and came on here looking for a shitstorm. Enjoy your moment in the sun.

Kayed
06-09-2008, 09:05 PM
This shit don't make sense. Let me see, today is a Monday, I have exams in a week, the team put on an abysmal display yesterday and the next game isn't until Saturday, and I am still here reading a Toronto FC board...

Azerban
06-09-2008, 09:06 PM
I beg to differ ..

get out

Cuchulain
06-09-2008, 09:18 PM
Sounds like this guy has a bit of 'buyer's remorse' so to speak. For me it's the best game in town.

Roogsy
06-09-2008, 09:20 PM
Either that, or he's getting creamed at Halo online and needs to unload some frustration elsewhere...I recommend a massage parlour.

TFC07
06-09-2008, 09:21 PM

Same here.

EDIT: To the OP, I hope you're joking.

Torcida
06-09-2008, 09:23 PM
Toronto Till I die
Toronto Till I die
I know I am
I'm Sure I am
Toronto Till I die

Daveisonfire
06-09-2008, 09:24 PM
Toronto Till I die
Toronto Till I die
I know I am
I'm Sure I am
Toronto Till I die

My point exactly:D

I hope you've never sung this song Lenny...

Dirk Diggler
06-09-2008, 09:33 PM
Wow...we lose one game and this is what happens? LOL...and I thought I was frustrated by TFC's performance last night when I let out a loud "Fuck!" followed by switching the channel after the last Houston goal.

And isn't that God Save the Queen guy a beer boy in BMO? LOL..quite the nerve man, quite the nerve. If only everyone was able to talk shit to their boss like that...

werewolf
06-09-2008, 09:35 PM
why is this thread still going? unbelievable

ExiledRed
06-09-2008, 09:35 PM
Classic Kenny thread,

have fun guys, now that the forum allows unlimited thread pages, this one could go on.

Phil
06-09-2008, 09:37 PM
Classic Kenny thread,

have fun guys, now that the forum allows unlimited thread pages, this one could go on.

And on that note, I have had enough. Classic trolling in this one.

Cashcleaner
06-10-2008, 01:18 AM

I think it takes a brave man to say what you did, and while I don't really agree with you, I do see where you're coming from. The way I look at things is that there is a great potential in the club, but it's weighed down by a number of issues. I'd say our biggest obstacle can be the league itself with the current regime in charge. The salary cap is holding us back, the league minimum salary is a joke and does little to entice up-and-coming players, the circus surrounding Beckham and perks afforded to the Galaxy has got to be discouraging to players outside LA as well.

As a fan, I can tell you I got quite a bit of issues with everything BUT Toronto FC, but it's easy to feel let-down by all those complications.

jabbronies
06-10-2008, 08:43 AM
ya see TFC represents a football team that I can follow locally and actually experience. Unlike watching ManUtd play I love them and all and I'd say they are still my team, but I really can't support them the way I do with TFC.

Seems as though Mr. Dykstra isn't here for the football, he's here for the coolness factor. IMO TFC was the new thing for him and he was excited about it, but now it's not new anymore so he needs to move on.