PDA

View Full Version : Are You Ready For Some Bitchin' An [NBF] Weekly Riiiituaaaal!

[NBF]
10-04-2009, 09:26 AM
So we made it through 27 games but the last 3 remaining games are the most important considering it will determine if our season continues into the playoffs.

So considering the team has been consistently inconsistent throughout the season, its perfectly logical to think that we will win at least 1 game and lose or tie 2 games. So there......I just bitched about TFC.

So, considering we have a week off, we should expect that TFC will come in with an 0W-0T-0L mentality. Considering all the pressure being put on the team I would expect a 4-1-4-1 formation for the remaining 3 games. If not consider this season a complete bust starting with San Jose. The 4-3-3 with our weak defense would be shameful. Its like saying we failed in the past so we will continue to do the same going forward:(

Our Best Line Up for a 3 game season and a weak defense:

---------------------Frei--------------------
-------------------Edwards-----------------
Wynne---Attakora--------Serioux----Brennan
Garcia---Gomez----------------------Fellinga
----------------------------------------Gala
-------------------Cronin-------------------
------------------Robinson------------------
------------------Sanyang------------------
Guevara----DeRosario---DeGuzman-------Vitti
Ibrahim-------------------------------------
------------------Barrett-------------------
------------------White--------------------
------------------Gerba--------------------

I like this formation because we have DeRosario and DeGuzman who can score from outside the box and because Barrett can play his natural position which is "Full Ret@&%".:drinking:

** Most interesting lineup for the midfield would be to have DeGuzman and Vitti in the middle with Guevara on the Right Wing and DeRosario on the Left Wing. The quickness and technique of Vitti and DeGuzman would be an interesting sight:) (The kind that I wish would happen at every TFC game).

:scarf:

ArmenJBX
10-04-2009, 08:12 PM
Seems like Win 2 lose 1 is the popular choice. Question is, does this get us in?

106-12
10-04-2009, 08:57 PM
I don't think 2w 1L will get us in .But i think we can win the three games they seem to be winable < i hope >

flatpicker
10-04-2009, 09:23 PM
Seems like Win 2 lose 1 is the popular choice. Question is, does this get us in?

are you sure you aren't looking at the Win 2 - Tie 1 ?

Bobo
10-05-2009, 12:45 AM

Two wins one tie might!

Shakes McQueen
10-06-2009, 04:02 AM
I'm optimistic that two wins and one draw will still be enough to get us in.

No losses though. We lose a game and it's over.

- Scott

james
10-06-2009, 11:18 PM
the 2 home games are very possible to win....its that last away game that scares me. We are brutal away from home!

kitchener-TFC
10-07-2009, 03:36 PM
I think we can pull off 3 wins. San Jose=Weak (we beat them in California). Salt Lake....with the usual BMO Field atmosphere, we should win this one.
And lastly the Red Bulls, and we all know what they are...