PDA

View Full Version : Today's News,Friday,Oct.02

denime
10-02-2009, 05:28 AM
Mornin'

Players, Coaches Welcome Council Decision (http://toronto.fc.mlsnet.com/news/team_news.jsp?ymd=20091001&content_id=7268552&vkey=news_t280&fext=.jsp&team=t280)

Players Get Valuable Game Time (http://toronto.fc.mlsnet.com/news/team_news.jsp?ymd=20091001&content_id=7268790&vkey=news_t280&fext=.jsp&team=t280)

Academy Set For Playoff Showdown (http://toronto.fc.mlsnet.com/news/team_news.jsp?ymd=20091001&content_id=7267056&vkey=news_t280&fext=.jsp&team=t280)

SUNSHINE (http://www.torontosun.com/sunshinegirl/) :yum: :drool5:

Carter
10-02-2009, 06:31 AM
WOW <3 sunshine girl

Mornin D'

Menelaos
10-02-2009, 07:20 AM
I like yesterdays better, but you are right...she's good today too =)

scooter
10-02-2009, 07:52 AM
mornin d

TFC Cityboy
10-02-2009, 08:19 AM
wow- she would not be out of place as a coed link ;)

keem-o-sabi
10-02-2009, 08:35 AM
and today's coed links 1 (http://coedmagazine.com/category/girls/daily-snapshot-girls-2/) and 2 (http://coedmagazine.com/category/girls/miss-coed/)

today's theme is yummy brunettes.

Menelaos
10-02-2009, 08:39 AM
^ I love yummy brunettes!!

flatpicker
10-02-2009, 09:05 AM
^ me too!

The first coed girl is HOT!
But I was amused that the link to her gallery is basically a list of pictures she seems to have shot for bathing suit and lingerie catalogs.

... ok... and the second coed... the first thumbnail picture on that page where she is standing with her back to the camera and wearing something too small to identify.... HOLY SAMOSAS!

Stouffville_RPB
10-02-2009, 10:35 AM
^ me too!

But I was amused that the link to her gallery is basically a list of pictures she seems to have shot for bathing suit and lingerie catalogs.

... ok... and the second coed... the first thumbnail picture on that page where she is standing with her back to the camera and wearing something too small to identify.... HOLY SAMOSAS!

I believe this covers my thoughts better than I could've ever done.

2 "HOLY SAMOSAS" coed's + 1 good looking SSG =

:hump::pbjtime::jaw::thumbsup::willy_nilly::hurray ::smash::drool5:

Roogsy
10-02-2009, 10:55 AM
Take note folks...that is what a Sunshine Girl should look like. :hump:

Redcoe15
10-02-2009, 11:14 AM
I choose today's SSG for the way she wears the Canadian flag! :canada: :D

rocker
10-02-2009, 11:50 AM
don't forget to watch the SG's video down below. sexy voice too..

jloome
10-02-2009, 11:57 AM
On a non-masturbatory topic, looks like we're going to have at least four road games before the team starts at home next year, according to the in-house article on the grass pitch.

rocker
10-02-2009, 12:02 PM
looks like we're going to have at least four road games before the team starts at home next year, according to the in-house article on the grass pitch.

I actually don't mind that. I froze my ass off this spring more than any other season. I mean, for the Seattle game I wore long johns, jeans, 3 shirts, a jacket, gloves, hat, and I still froze my ass off. Even jumping around didn't help. It was not enjoyable conditions.

Also, many of those early cold games were ugly as hell due to the conditions. I remember the cold wind killing goal kicks... and players going to jump up for a header and realizing there was no ball cuz it got blown a few yards the other way.. or decent passes getting pushed out of bounds.

Beach_Red
10-02-2009, 12:22 PM
On a non-masturbatory topic, looks like we're going to have at least four road games before the team starts at home next year, according to the in-house article on the grass pitch.

Next season will likely be a lot like this one, in that it'll come down to the very last game, so if we could finish with four games at home, that would be great.

CoachGT
10-02-2009, 12:30 PM
Also, many of those early cold games were ugly as hell due to the conditions. I remember the cold wind killing goal kicks... and players going to jump up for a header and realizing there was no ball cuz it got blown a few yards the other way.. or decent passes getting pushed out of bounds.

The wind really beat us up in those first few games. It seems that our opponents had figured out that you keep the ball on the gound in those conditions - something we failed to acknowledge. It seemed that every pass that we made was up in the air, and would be windswept to an opponent.

Technorgasm
10-02-2009, 12:32 PM
define "decent"

we need this result. . . .man, post season for TFC will be so freakin RAD

maninb
10-02-2009, 01:24 PM
The wind really beat us up in those first few games. It seems that our opponents had figured out that you keep the ball on the gound in those conditions - something we failed to acknowledge. It seemed that every pass that we made was up in the air, and would be windswept to an opponent.

When we played Chicago at BMO in May it was a windy day and yet they absolutely killed us....it just showed how a team with decent ball control, and movement can kill TFC...

[NBF]
10-02-2009, 01:24 PM
#16 and #22 were my favorites from the SSG:), in truth i only look at the news for the day, just to look at the sunshine girl of the day:)

CoachGT
10-02-2009, 01:32 PM
Ben's newest article is up, all about how the Columbus GM is banning a word from use in chants. It has a really interesting debate going on in the Crew section of bigsoccer. The supporters are generally supporting the position.

This is the biggest problem the Crew face?

TFCUNITED
10-02-2009, 02:29 PM
^ me too!

I believe this covers my thoughts better than I could've ever done.

2 "HOLY SAMOSAS" coed's + 1 good looking SSG =

:hump::pbjtime::jaw::thumbsup::willy_nilly::hurray ::smash::drool5:

God bless Fridays.

Oldtimer
10-02-2009, 03:27 PM
Ben's newest article is up, all about how the Columbus GM is banning a word from use in chants. It has a really interesting debate going on in the Crew section of bigsoccer. The supporters are generally supporting the position.

This is the biggest problem the Crew face?

Their biggest problem is empty seats.

After that it is the KKKrew's racist contingent, wannabe hooligans, and idiot police force.

There is actually not much to recommend Columbus.