PDA

View Full Version : FIFA 10 coming to the iPhone/iPod Touch

Kaz
09-27-2009, 07:49 PM
Dunno if this would strictly speaking be MLS news as it's a FIFA game that includes MLS if not feel free to delete.

EA mobile showed of the iPhone version of the new FIFA 10 game which should be out October 2nd

30 leagues are included 570 teams, (I'm assuming TFC is among them)

The game will also include the Be A Pro Mode.

for more info read the article at TouchArcade (http://toucharcade.com/2009/09/25/gameplay-video-and-details-of-eas-upcoming-fifa-10/) including some nifty game play video.

ArmenJBX
09-27-2009, 07:56 PM
Cool man :D

I already preordered my Xbox 360 one. May "buy" one on the psp too. But, this looks pretty cool too. Now I can get ma FIFA on 24/7 lol :D

Kaz
10-02-2009, 11:50 PM
Just wanted to mention the game is out, it's fairly good, most of TFC's current squad is there, Velez is still on roster and Gerba as well as Falinga are both there. Sadly no JDG... and he's not in the game at all because he wasn't signed to any club.. However DD is not retired :)

Only mention this is because FIFA 10 comes to the consoles in a few weeks.. my question is do we think he will be that game if he isn't in Red? I hope so.. I like dealing for the current roster when ever possible.

prizby
10-03-2009, 01:12 AM
WOW

shocking

Shep
10-03-2009, 02:19 AM
downloading now! I was going to buy the other footy game but decided to wait, didnt know it was out today, sweeeet