PDA

View Full Version : Garcia

Manutd #1
09-26-2009, 09:47 PM
So basically this guy fuckin ruined any chance we had at the playoffs.....why the fuck does he start gomez is soo much better and i would take him anyday over garcia.....the last 4 games this guy has been easily beaten on 3 occasions on headed goals and had one of the worst own goals i have ever seen.....there are a million reasons why cummins should have been gone weeks ago but to me his confidence in this fuckin terrible player over a young player who showed alot more then him is just stupid.

ArmenJBX
09-26-2009, 09:50 PM
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

Listen carefully, I'm only going to say this once. If you listen really, really carefully...

You can hear the sound of Chicago Fire FO giving Nicky G a little envelope with a nice little bonus in it. Do you hear the noise of the envelope being scraped under the table? I do.

T.O TILL I DIE
09-26-2009, 09:53 PM
i feel bad for him..
hes so shittt that i actually feel bad cuz hes embarresing himself who feels the samee?

Beach_Red
09-26-2009, 09:54 PM
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

Listen carefully, I'm only going to say this once. If you listen really, really carefully...

You can hear the sound of Chicago Fire FO giving Nicky G a little envelope with a nice little bonus in it. Do you hear the noise of the envelope being scraped under the table? I do.

He better give some Frei...

ballerz
09-26-2009, 09:54 PM
I wish we were all Columbians. He will shot when the team gets back in town tomorrow.

But this was CC's fault as much and Garcia. Why does Cummins leave him exposed against Casey vs Colorado, then does it again with Landycakes, and then with McBride?

Shakes McQueen
09-26-2009, 09:55 PM
If he was really angry with himself after that OG, I might have had some sympathy for him in an "aww, poor moron can't help it" sort of way. But he didn't look angry with himself - he just looked sheepish and dumbfounded.

I hope they leave him in Chicago. I've had it with his boneheaded mistakes.

- Scott

forza_tfc
09-26-2009, 09:56 PM
I have a feeling cummins is one big p***y who's afraid of clashing with players.

hodgkiss
09-26-2009, 09:56 PM
garcia sucks bad. i have said it since day one but there were quite a few supporters of his that said he was quite capable of being a good cb for tfc. apparently he can "organize" the back line quite well.

i think i have seen him play one decent game and that is only because he did't touch the ball much and let everyone else do his work.

he is a liability every single minute he is on the pitch. how many more minutes will he see and how many more crucial goals will we conceed and ruin our chances for any post season action?

he is TERRIBLE. i think there are sooooo many just average players out there that are head and shoulders above garcia. he is a waste of money, a roster spot and space.

if nick garcia sees one more minute of time this year, i will turn off the tv and walk away or get up from my seat and leave the game. there is no excuse to have him in the lineup.

Oldtimer
09-26-2009, 09:57 PM
Discussn in post-game thread.