PDA

View Full Version : President Jack on the Fan 590

Loyal
09-19-2009, 10:04 AM
http://www.fan590.com/onair/soccer/

Check out the archive playback from the "Soccer Show" this past Thursday to hear Jack interviewed By Nigel and Bob.

Krasno.pL.
09-19-2009, 10:41 AM
I Hate Bob Iarusci.... hes a knob.. this hes supergod for playin in the NASL

arbogast
09-19-2009, 10:50 AM
I Hate Bob Iarusci.... hes a knob.. this hes supergod for playin in the NASL

Ummm dude, at the time the NASL was pretty much the highest level most Canadians could ever aspire too. How many players do you know, besides Iarusci, could say they were teammates of Beckenbauer, Pele and Carlos Alberto? No Canadian MNT player has ever played on a team with that kind of talent. yeah he's a blow hard, but he's played with some of the best.

v00d00daddy
09-19-2009, 01:32 PM
Iarusci is a little rough around the edges but I like that he has the balls to say what he thinks.

Blizzard
09-19-2009, 01:36 PM
Ummm dude, at the time the NASL was pretty much the highest level most Canadians could ever aspire too. How many players do you know, besides Iarusci, could say they were teammates of Beckenbauer, Pele and Carlos Alberto? No Canadian MNT player has ever played on a team with that kind of talent. yeah he's a blow hard, but he's played with some of the best.

Agreed.

Sure, Bob is very opinionated and I don't always agree with him but he has walked the walk.

The Cosmos in their prime were a truly world class side and the fact that Bobby could be a solid part of that team speaks highly of his on-field abilities.

SoccMan
09-19-2009, 02:12 PM
Bob Iarusci one of the best defenders Canada has ever produced. The NASL at the time had some teams that were stacked with great players from all over the world and Iarusci held his own against all of them. He speaks his mind and is not afraid to ask the tough questions unlike most of our soccer media.

Mark in Ottawa
09-19-2009, 02:25 PM
Heard the podcast... good job Jack!
Glad you got in the mention of the supporters wondering about where the price hikes will end.