PDA

View Full Version : Chicago Fire Are In A Lot Of Trouble (in my opinion)?

prizby
09-17-2009, 03:00 PM
Don’t know if anyone has looked at their schedule. Columbus at home, TFC at home, LAG on the road, Revolution on the road, and finally at home to Chivas, while TFC have LAG and Chicago on the road then they are home to San Jose, RSL, and finally on the road at NYRB...Frankly I see Chicago maybe only getting 2-5 points out of those games, while I see 8 points, maybe even 10 or 11 points for us...any thoughts?

wzhxvy
09-17-2009, 03:03 PM
I heard about some trouble in the dressing room as well...not sure how valid/true those rumours are...

Chevy
09-17-2009, 03:05 PM
Finishing second would be friggin' fantastic.

prizby
09-17-2009, 03:11 PM
Finishing second would be friggin' fantastic.

i'll be incredibly upset...i have a reading week in the last week of october...finishing 3rd or 4th means a oct 31/nov 1 playoff date...which means i'm home!

mighty_torontofc_2008
09-17-2009, 03:14 PM
Don’t know if anyone has looked at their schedule. Columbus at home, TFC at home, LAG on the road, Revolution on the road, and finally at home to Chivas, while TFC have LAG and Chicago on the road then they are home to San Jose, RSL, and finally on the road at NYRB...Frankly I see Chicago maybe only getting 2-5 points out of those games, while I see 8 points, maybe even 10 or 11 points for us...any thoughts?

cant see us taking 10-11? more realistic is we pick up 7 out of 15..
Chi should take 3 off Columbus, 3 off TFC (our road record sux)and
3 vs chivas dropping the rest for 9 pts. so we are still losing ground to them if this comes true.

Hitcho
09-17-2009, 03:34 PM
One game at a time people, one game at a time...

prizby
09-17-2009, 03:40 PM
cant see us taking 10-11? more realistic is we pick up 7 out of 15..
Chi should take 3 off Columbus, 3 off TFC (our road record sux)and
3 vs chivas dropping the rest for 9 pts. so we are still losing ground to them if this comes true.

i can't see columbus losing to Chicago...chivas has been hot of late (ever since beating us..)

3 from San Jose, 3 from NYRB, 1 road point and at least 1 against RSL if not 3...I think it will be 3 though

DangerRed
09-17-2009, 04:00 PM
One game at a time people, one game at a time...

Roger that. We should worry about ourselves, not about the Fire.

Like Jay-Z said, "What you eat don't make me shit." :D

mighty_torontofc_2008
09-17-2009, 04:34 PM
i can't see columbus losing to Chicago...chivas has been hot of late (ever since beating us..)

3 from San Jose, 3 from NYRB, 1 road point and at least 1 against RSL if not 3...I think it will be 3 though

the crew game will be big for the fire and being in Chicago and MLS being a homer league..the Fire has to be favored for all 3....Lets hope TFC pick up poinst in LA heading then to Chicago and getting something. back to back wins on the road that would be rare!~!

Yohan
09-17-2009, 05:10 PM
chicago does have a pretty bad home record...

prizby
09-17-2009, 05:10 PM
the crew game will be big for the fire and being in Chicago and MLS being a homer league..the Fire has to be favored for all 3....Lets hope TFC pick up poinst in LA heading then to Chicago and getting something. back to back wins on the road that would be rare!~!

i would like to say we are much improved with JDG around

mighty_torontofc_2008
09-17-2009, 06:06 PM
i would like to say we are much improved with JDG around

lets hope so...:D

Kaz
09-17-2009, 06:18 PM
Well it can't be a maybe 10 points.. it's got to be 10 points if we want in the play offs. I'm pretty sure 8 teams will finish over 44 points.

mighty_torontofc_2008
09-17-2009, 06:37 PM
Colorado one of the teams were chasing is on Gol tomorrow night 10:30 pm at San Jose we need the earthquakes to come up with 3 huge points, and a TFC win the next night...Come on Yallop get your team fired up

kaos197O
09-17-2009, 07:12 PM
having a hard time selling tickets too. Just opened my Travelzoo deals this week and they are offering tickets at 60% off for the rest of the season.....Toronto game included. $10 for the cheapest seats!

twistedchinaman
09-18-2009, 01:27 AM
I wouldn't count our chickens before they hatch. Most of their players haven't gone yet -- the only one that is gone I think is only Bakary Soumare, Rolfe is still here and ditto McBride, same with Pappa and even Busch.

We have a maze in Chi-town to navigate. JDG will make it a good trip but we need to make it through the maze to win.

busbyboy74
09-18-2009, 09:50 AM
I wouldn't count our chickens before they hatch. Most of their players haven't gone yet -- the only one that is gone I think is only Bakary Soumare, Rolfe is still here and ditto McBride, same with Pappa and even Busch.

We have a maze in Chi-town to navigate. JDG will make it a good trip but we need to make it through the maze to win.

Speaking of Chicago. How many supporters will be attending the game?