PDA

View Full Version : ~ RESULTS: Year-End Danny Dichio TIFO ~

FluSH
09-14-2009, 11:54 PM
Some said we couldn't do this... and if you ask around, even I had doubts earlier on... since we haven't been this united in a very long time...

However, it made me extremely proud to know that you had our support. It didn't matter if it was only $5 that you could contribute... because in the end I knew that you wanted to support this cause and be a part of something special - for Dichio. To place it under perspective... we had people contributing from England all the way to Nunavut... That is how grand this thing here was.

A BIG RESPECT TO THE FOLLOWING :
Jings
Stoufville_RPB
Brad
oldtimer
Skint
Whoopee
uncle p
Hitcho
Darlofletch
s224
Skinner
Michael P.
Wzhxvy
Hustle
massive_magpie
anto7
Denime
ensco
James Oliphant
FluSH
4evared
Cretanbull
andyc
Boris
James C.
Ageroo
RustyTWH
Jamaicanadian
Bones
Klinnsmann
RPBLondon
pank
sallymack
Miss Jones
Greg
Colin D.
Dbl_D
Kaos1970
Red Skies at Night
REDMan127
Nodoubtguy
tfcfans
DavydMT
loconet
SudsJason
Heathen
Razor
Boschmeister
The Professor & Marianne
Darlofletch x 2
Spark
Coach GT
TFCMANU
K1ng
Martin W.
Auzzy
RedWookie
s224 x 2
TheArticWander
Yohan
Spinx
TFC~Vatreni
JC
Toronto fc matt
Workie
Smuttynose x 2
icecoldbeer
Keyman
Roogsy
Naturegirl
Cretanbull x 2
redpatchgirl74
ALMO
RPBNATION
James
Pedro B.
Rick F.
Snowy
Pronto

BECAUSE WE BEAT OUR GOAL WELL BEYOND OUR DEADLINE

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v647/Kenny31/Dichiometer.jpg

and the best news is that the above does not include: The Usector Contributions, The Dichio T-Shirt Contributions, The RPB Niagara Tourney Net, and the up-and-coming Annual 50/50 draw.

Once the above figures come in we could easily be in the $4,000 mark!!!!

Now, the team leads at Usector and RPB have aggreed that we will be looking to contribute any extra funds to a Charity of Dichio's choice...

http://www.dichio24.com/charity.php

However, we had also anticipated costs to be higher than $3,000... and now this give us some definate (and well needed) breathing room. (Frankly, it was almost impossible for me to imagine how we were going to pull this off on budget).

With that said, we will no longer be actively seeking contributions besides the annual 50/50 draw... This event at Shoeless Joe's will be a blast, and the winner should expect to take home at least $500... If you remember last year I was lucky enough to win it, and gave about 60% back to the bar at Joe's... that's how much liquor we had! (p.s. don't worry I won't enter again this year...)

Anyhow expect the 50/50 draw proceeds to go largely to Dichio's charity of choice unless material costs do run up higher.

Well once again... I will like to say THANK YOU

1 Battle has been won... there is another one... a much bigger battle to go! The brushes and paint will be flowing soon... make sure you contact ALMO here or Rudi at Usector if you are willing to help!

Thank You once Again

-FluSH

FluSH
09-14-2009, 11:56 PM
(p.s. please spare me the spelling mistakes until the morning... =) also if you donated during the raffle but do not see your name up there please PM me... Boris and I were too tired at the end to write names and we thought we could remember all!!!)

Ageroo
09-14-2009, 11:59 PM
awww yeah....way to go all! Round of applause!

FluSH
09-15-2009, 12:00 AM
^^^
The scariest part is yet to come my friend!!! =P

Whoop
09-15-2009, 12:00 AM
I knew we could do it!

And Flush is right. Now the fun part begins.

Ageroo
09-15-2009, 12:01 AM
^^^
The scariest part is yet to come my friend!!! =P

Who said I was your friend....;)

Yes......putting this together now is going to be massive!

Rudi
09-15-2009, 12:02 AM
Who said I was your friend....;)

Yes......putting this together now is going to be massive!
But not lame massive like Columbus. :D

Ageroo
09-15-2009, 12:02 AM
But not lame massive like Columbus. :D

ha ha....that is a given....come on now Rudi!

drek
09-15-2009, 01:37 AM
Congrats boys! I can't to put in some hard work on this one!!

Whoop
09-15-2009, 10:32 AM
Going to be a doozy.

Parkdale
09-15-2009, 10:37 AM
and the best news is that the above does not include: The Usector Contributions, The Dichio T-Shirt Contributions, The RPB Niagara Tourney Net, and the up-and-coming Annual 50/50 draw.

there's another $400 coming from the t-shirts alone.

Nodoubtguy
09-15-2009, 10:39 AM
Simply amazing people.....If you helped out in any way, give yourself a hand!!!

London
09-15-2009, 10:40 AM
when do we start???

FluSH
09-15-2009, 10:52 AM
^^^
Trying to work that out right now... ALMO and or Rudi would be best to answer. Also, If you don't see your name up on the list please let me know... like I said we thought our memory would suffice at Shoeless Joe's... but obviously we were wrong!

Boris
09-15-2009, 11:12 AM
a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who made a contribution!
As Flush and I said on saturday, this is going to be an amazing project!

The Hard work is just getting started though...lets all focus

TFC Cityboy
09-15-2009, 12:20 PM
there's another $400 coming from the t-shirts alone.
both my kids have been wearing their Dichio T shirts to school this week. Thanks for making them available- a great fund raiser and a valuable addition to an extensive TFC wardrobe.

AL-MO
09-15-2009, 01:44 PM
We start 1 PM on Saturday.

FluSH will post the details later.

Parkdale
09-15-2009, 01:45 PM
both my kids have been wearing their Dichio T shirts to school this week. Thanks for making them available- a great fund raiser and a valuable addition to an extensive TFC wardrobe.

glad your kids are digging them!

FluSH
09-15-2009, 02:54 PM
ok.... it looks like my cut and paste skills from Excel then to word then to PHP FAIL!!!
If you don't see your name on the list let me know....

MUFC_Niagara
09-15-2009, 02:57 PM

For those coming from out of town to help, is it more important to be there for griding or painting? Also, as i'll likely need to book time off work....can you give us an idea of what days the griding/painting will take place?

Rudi
09-15-2009, 03:05 PM
For those coming from out of town to help, is it more important to be there for griding or painting? Also, as i'll likely need to book time off work....can you give us an idea of what days the griding/painting will take place?
We're trying to keep this to weekends.

AL-MO
09-15-2009, 03:06 PM
Gridding will probably be a bit more difficult, and more time consuming. But we'll need more people for painting.

I think most of this work will take place on Weekends.

Nodoubtguy
09-15-2009, 03:08 PM

I can stay till around 5:30ish on Saturday, not long but better then nothing

FluSH
09-15-2009, 03:10 PM

THIS MY FRIENDS IS DEDICATION!!!!

FluSH
09-15-2009, 09:04 PM
Missing name updated =P