PDA

View Full Version : kyle hall in holland

hodgkiss
09-12-2009, 09:41 AM
remember the guy we drafted (canadian) 39th overall this year in the superdraft? well, i had seen him play with the olympic national team and he impressed me in the little we saw of him in preseason as well.

it made way more sense to keep him over johann smith who we released later or even faud ibrahim who we still have. yet we released kyle. well now it looks like he is on trial in holland.

this is just another good example of how bad our management is. kyle is a solid player and i think he's a guy that would be great to come off the bench.

for such little money and having another canadian on the team would have been a great thing.

jabbronies
09-12-2009, 10:06 AM
Did we even sign him? I can't find any record of what actually happened to him.

rocker
09-12-2009, 10:54 AM
I don't think the treatment of Kyle Hall in any way exemplifies a problem with management.

Kyle Hall is an OK player, but nothing to get worried about.

And if he's still trialing, I assume that means he never found a pro team since February, when he was with TFC.

That's probably not a good sign. You'd think a guy like that could catch on with the USL-1, no?

poppamidnight
09-12-2009, 11:03 AM
remember the guy we drafted (canadian) 39th overall this year in the superdraft? well, i had seen him play with the olympic national team and he impressed me in the little we saw of him in preseason as well.

it made way more sense to keep him over johann smith who we released later or even faud ibrahim who we still have. yet we released kyle. well now it looks like he is on trial in holland.

this is just another good example of how bad our management is. kyle is a solid player and i think he's a guy that would be great to come off the bench.

for such little money and having another canadian on the team would have been a great thing.

Why did this come off to me as you being a family member of his or his agent or something?
Maybe just the way your wrote it...

But I find fault in your arguement that ANY young player should be gone.
We should have rid ourselves of the old bums that weren't getting it done (Harmse?).

Kept ALL the prospects.

billygrieveuk
09-12-2009, 11:25 AM
hey hodgkiss, maybe tfc are looking for a scout...
seems you know alot about players and the quality they possess.

?

Big Bruva
09-12-2009, 12:25 PM
This must be very recent coz i was just marking Kyle in my league match.

InTheCrowd
09-12-2009, 12:41 PM
We drafted him but you can't go all crazy on our management. You saw him play one game, you can't judge a players skill by that. And how do you know that he even signed with the league? It's always the managements fault right. Seriously cut management some slack.

rocker
09-12-2009, 12:45 PM
This must be very recent coz i was just marking Kyle in my league match.

are you any good? we need a winger

Shakes McQueen
09-12-2009, 01:41 PM
I love how just the fact that he's allegedly on trial anywhere in Europe, is proof that we should have hung on to him. Of course, he doesn't even say who Hall is trialling with - so it could be anyone fron AFC Ajax, to FC Emmen.

- Scott