PDA

View Full Version : It's Saturday: Time To Celebrate the Past While Looking Foward To The Future

Red CB Toronto
09-12-2009, 05:51 AM
When we all arrive at BMO Field today regardless of what time each of us get down there, it will be a great one. On one hand we will be celebrating the past while on the other we will be looking foward to a bright future.

Danny will always be the first franchise star, the star shined so bright on the mid-May day in 2007, when we all saw history made in the 24th minute, that was such a great time, when all the seat cushions found their way onto the ptich, the last goal of the season was also a great one among 12 others, so in our hearts will forever be greatful for what he brought to Toronto, as one door closes another opens, one that keeps him close to the TFC World, one that might see him one day develop into the Reds Head Coach. Thanks Danny.

On the other hand, the one that represents the future, JDG has arrived, the bright young Canadian International who of late has been plying his trade among the best in the La Liga. Having played in both Germany and Spain he know what it takes to shine on the big stage, something that should be of great help to the Reds as they make their way up the table in the coming years, maybe even this year. Julian will be something special, someone we alway look forward to watching each week. Welcome home JDG, glad you are here.

One this great day, Saturday, September 12th, 2009, we will be saying goodbye, saying hello and on an even bigger note raising money to help those in need with our Terry Fox Head Shave, something we all should be very proud of.

With all this going one, the one thing that would cap it off in a big way and bring us all a smile, would be a victory, so come on you "REDS".

Peace

king dave
09-12-2009, 06:27 AM
Now this is how you kick off a game day!
Nice post kiddo!
KD.

Batman
09-12-2009, 07:02 AM
and don't forget today we could also be giving our first of a few waves goodbye to our beloved plastic lawn.

Red CB Toronto
09-12-2009, 07:42 AM
and don't forget today we could also be giving our first of a few waves goodbye to our beloved plastic lawn.

Oh yes, forgot about that, bad on me, it will be nice to have a pitch that cows would actually eat and some would in their own little mind attempt to smoke.

Well we are just over 7 hours away from game time, the tailgate even earlier, I am getting all that I have for it together, the 70+ burgers I currently have in my freezer ready and packed up and will be making my way down sooner rather than later, I can feel a win, I can feel the Reds knocking Colorado around. Come on you "REDS"

gtaguy
09-12-2009, 09:55 AM
great post . you got me pumped..