PDA

View Full Version : GolTV - This is Football, episode 2 (Fri Sept 11, 6:30)

huphup
09-10-2009, 04:34 PM
Looks like GolTV will be continuing with This is Football on a monthly basis. The 2nd episode is airing tomorrow night, Friday Sept 11, at 6:30pm. It's taped at The Football Factory at Bathurst & Richmond, a small higher-end footy bar 1 block from the Wheat Sheaf.

I realize there are a few (just a few) people on this board who had some comments to make on the first episode, but I think this was an improvement. Jack was supposed to be lined up to ask Mo a few questions in the 3rd segment, but he was away and I had the opportunity to get my 15 minutes of fame haha. Wayne from TRN also asked a couple questions. Scott Russell (CBC) was on the show, Andi Petrillo (MLSE), and Mo discuss several topics most of us are aware of - but there is some added info about Dichio and JDG. There is also a bunch of general MLS and EPL talk.. chit chat mostly.

Overall, it was a cool experience to get up and ask a couple questions, in addition to hearing some confirmation from Mo on a few Qs I had for him myself. Decent show to fill some airtime on GolTV and let the general public hear from Mo.

Nick / huphup

huphup
09-10-2009, 04:37 PM
...Andi was actually pretty cool too. Stuck around for a couple drinks with icecoldbeer and me, talked footy, and found out that she actually played competitive soccer and follows the game - wasn't just a random assignment from CBC.

She's purrrty too.. right icb?

Kevvv
09-10-2009, 04:40 PM
I bet she smells nice too. When is it being taped?

huphup
09-10-2009, 04:52 PM
It was taped last night - they called me on my way into Toronto asking to sub for Jack. Next taping, we should try to get a few more guys from the RPB down. First rounds on the house!

icecoldbeer
09-10-2009, 06:24 PM
I bet she smells nice too. When is it being taped?

Yes she does <3