PDA

View Full Version : Here is KDs take on everything!

king dave
09-10-2009, 02:48 AM
Look, I don't give a flying fuck about who's in/out!
I don't care about who autographs my kit, chest, babys forehead or flag.
I don't care about hanging, drinking, shmoozing and golfing with.
Here is the deal!
You score goals and win games and I will scream, yell, chant, sing and wave flags/banners for 90+ minutes.
Deal?
If I see any TFC player at any public place, I will properly ignore them and instead, ackowledge them on the pitch.
Good, bad or as ugly as it may be.
If they do their job?
I will do mine.
KD.

WHITEY
09-10-2009, 02:53 AM
Perfectly said KD!

Cashcleaner
09-10-2009, 03:23 AM
Not even a respectful nod or a thumbs-up?

You've changed, Dave. You've changed.

twistedchinaman
09-10-2009, 03:35 AM
Sir, I will emphatically +1 to that.

Shakes McQueen
09-10-2009, 03:55 AM
You've changed, Dave. You've changed.

Apparently, since his avatar is a picture of him in public, pretty clearly acknowledging DD. :)

- Scott

Red CB Toronto
09-10-2009, 05:05 AM
As always the true thoughts of a king, go Reds

InTheCrowd
09-10-2009, 06:28 AM
Lol at the avatar.

Parkdale
09-10-2009, 06:48 AM
Today, 03:48 AM

the later into the wee hours he posts, the better it gets!

King Tut
09-10-2009, 07:13 AM
Danny Dichio = God

trane
09-10-2009, 08:54 AM
I fucking agree, and I am not drunk.

I will only add, keep balls out of the net.

Redcoe15
09-10-2009, 09:47 AM
:thumbsup: Thank you, KD. Someone needs to email this to Chad Barrett.

Technorgasm
09-10-2009, 11:41 AM
fuck, I leave the board for a while and the sky falls. .

I mean, JDG?
DICHIO?
holy freakin shit!

see you round the taps.
eat it

Kevvv
09-10-2009, 12:55 PM
http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/image.php?u=59&type=sigpic&dateline=1252568086

What is this, Danny topping a golf ball?

Fort York Redcoat
09-10-2009, 12:56 PM
Yep. A smile, a nod and a "good luck on the pitch" is enough for me.

AquaPilates
09-10-2009, 11:53 PM
Agreed.

I just want wins.

TorontoBlades
09-11-2009, 08:44 AM
Self-centred much?

No offence dude, but you opinion means no more to me than the next guy's, so why do you feel the need to start your own thread with big bold font, saying a bunch of nonsense that most of us feel, but didn't feel the need to go about it like you....I'm guessing you must be middle-management (or something to that effect) in the RPB hierarchy because no one has shut this stupidity down yet....

Parkdale
09-11-2009, 08:56 AM
^ jeeze.... look at the time he posted. It's clearly a late night drunk post (which dave is famous for).

He's well known, well liked, and makes giant freakin' banners. For the banners alone he gets a bit of leeway on posts like this.

it's nothing to do with being 'middle management', it's about bringing it where it counts.
Very very few people have done as much to support this team as King Dave, so give him a break.

Belfast_Boy
09-11-2009, 08:59 AM
^ jeeze.... look at the time he posted. It's clearly a late night drunk post (which dave is famous for).

He's well known, well liked, and makes giant freakin' banners. For the banners alone he gets a bit of leeway on posts like this.

it's nothing to do with being 'middle management', it's about bringing it where it counts.
Very very few people have done as much to support this team as King Dave, so give him a break.

I'll drink to that!!!

Parkdale
09-11-2009, 09:00 AM
^ you'll drink to lots of things!

manic.street.preacher
09-11-2009, 09:03 AM

^^ i second that motion

The Professor
09-11-2009, 09:05 AM
LOL!

"And first prize for misdirected anger goes to...."

Parkdale
09-11-2009, 09:06 AM
LOL!

"And first prize for misdirected anger goes to...."

http://www.upgradetravelbetter.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/grandpa-simpson-shakes-fist-at-cloud.jpg

nobodybeatsthewiz
09-11-2009, 09:13 AM

+++++++++++++++1 :hump:

TorontoBlades
09-11-2009, 10:36 AM

you guys have middle managment - that was intended to be a joke....

and yes, that was misdirected anger...look at the time I posted, clearly walked into a disaster Friday morning today

Parkdale
09-11-2009, 10:46 AM
well it should be all better now.... we have JDG, and grass!

Kevvv
09-11-2009, 10:50 AM
you guys have middle managment

and TPS reports

Kevvv
09-11-2009, 10:50 AM
we have JDG, and grass!

and TPS reports

London
09-11-2009, 10:52 AM
well it should be all better now.... we have JDG, and grass!

when we start playing to the potential. it will be over

Blazer
09-11-2009, 11:51 AM
That’s you though, KD. Some people get a right hard-on for that kinda shit. It’s a great take, but it’s your take (as the thread suggests).

When I see the clamor of grown adults lined up to get autographs I chuckle. When I see the kids, I understand.

Belfast_Boy
09-11-2009, 12:05 PM
^ you'll drink to lots of things!

"An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools."
Hemingway.

Parkdale
09-11-2009, 12:06 PM
"An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools."
Hemingway.

I like Hemingway more than the next man, but I also understand where his life of boozing ended up.

Belfast_Boy
09-11-2009, 12:14 PM
I like Hemingway more than the next man, but I also understand where his life of boozing ended up.

he's one of my favourites, but if you want to get into serious drinking and writing it's gotta be Bukowski!

another sad famous drunk...

"I spent a lot of my money on booze, birds, and fast cars. The rest I just squandered."
George Best

InTheCrowd
09-11-2009, 07:56 PM
I love how KD's avatar goes perfectly with this thread.

scooterTFC
09-12-2009, 09:09 PM
It must be said. KD is loved on this board for his banners and CMT road trips. However today he crossed the line. Real supporters don't heckle there own team for the first 75 mins of the game. The following are exact quotes of KD "cheering' for TFC today:
-"push-up, push-up, push-up you F'ing C*nts's"
-"get in the box you douche bags"
-"Run, you fat piece of sh*t"
You've got great booming voice so the players and everyone in sections 125, 126 and 127 had to listen to curse out our own team for the first 75 mins of the game. Totally unacceptable conduct... the team doesn't need this kind of support, the other fans don't want to listen to it and most of all the kids sitting beside and behind you shouldn't hear it. I think you owe the team, your fellow supporters and the kids in the section an apology. Please sober up or take your Tourette syndrome pills before the next game.

Batman
09-12-2009, 09:21 PM
I'll mention one point. F*cking C*nts is over the line, in my book, regardless of who says it. Yet I hear it a lot at TFC games.

2 years ago Someone near us was yelling that non stop when I had my wife at the game.

It took at least another year and a half to get her to come back.

It's the one that's over the top for most women, and definitely not for the kids.