PDA

View Full Version : Stephen Hart (sign him up Mo)

karlosarmenta
09-08-2009, 04:52 PM
Its seems that we need a coach that knows how to work with the players we have, who would be better then Stephen Hart?? TFC under Stephen Hart would be the best situation for our team and the players we have, we all know how well JDG, Gerba, and DeRo play under him, and from what I understand, they like playing for him as well, can anyone else think of a more realistic pursuit for a coach that suits TFC?

Ladies Love Julius James
09-08-2009, 05:40 PM
I'm all for hiring the Trini LOL

trane
09-08-2009, 05:42 PM
I was for hiring him but then JJ reminded me he is Trini, and that is an obvious no go. I am sure Cheeba will be all for it.

TFC USA
09-08-2009, 05:43 PM
Which would mean the retarded CSA would somehow bring back Dale Mitchell for another run and you'll enjoy missing the 2014 WC. :D

I'm for signing Danny Dichio as head coach. :D

trane
09-08-2009, 05:45 PM
Dale Mitchell fuck do not remind us.

Baggio2TFC
09-08-2009, 06:31 PM
Perfect fit!! Hart with Dansovic and Dichio as assistants!!! Get'er done Mo you bastard!!! Get'er don!!!

Shakes McQueen
09-08-2009, 06:35 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it Stephen Hart not under contract to the CSA right now?

- Scott

karlosarmenta
09-08-2009, 06:45 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it Stephen Hart not under contract to the CSA right now?

- Scott

You are correct.....But aren't contract's made to be broken? I think thats how the saying goes..

Shakes McQueen
09-08-2009, 06:49 PM
You are correct.....But aren't contract's made to be broken? I think thats how the saying goes..

Perhaps, but I also assume that means Mo isn't allowed to approach him for our upcoming vacancy.

- Scott

sampace
09-08-2009, 06:50 PM
I'm definetly in Hart's corner! Don't know how Gerba can score goals for the National Team, but with our supposed superior Midfield in Toronto can't get the service he needs to score!?

karlosarmenta
09-08-2009, 07:14 PM
Perhaps, but I also assume that means Mo isn't allowed to approach him for our upcoming vacancy.

- Scott

Why not? Its not like Mo is approaching a coach under contract from another club. He would be approaching the technical director of the CSA, wouldn't that be considered another jurisdiction? Tell you the truth I'm not sure on this matter? Is there someone out there that does?

RPB_RED_NATION_RPB
09-08-2009, 07:54 PM
Perfect fit!! Hart with Dansovic and Dichio as assistants!!! Get'er done Mo you bastard!!! Get'er don!!!

what he said!!:hump:

SilverSamurai
09-08-2009, 08:57 PM
Why not? Its not like Mo is approaching a coach under contract from another club. He would be approaching the technical director of the CSA, wouldn't that be considered another jurisdiction? Tell you the truth I'm not sure on this matter? Is there someone out there that does?
He won't come. He's said in many interviews that he would like to be the CMNT coach. Theirs no way he could be the technical director and coach both the CMNT and TFC.
Besides he's 1 of the few people the players actually respect from the CSA.

karlosarmenta
09-08-2009, 09:31 PM
He won't come. He's said in many interviews that he would like to be the CMNT coach. Theirs no way he could be the technical director and coach both the CMNT and TFC.
Besides he's 1 of the few people the players actually respect from the CSA.

Im not saying for him to take all those positions, what Im saying is he can be lured away from his position as the Technical Director and Interm national coach, with the right pay cheque Im sure he wouldnt mind leaving the CSA to be the coach of TFC.
As for players respecting him from the national team, that is exaclty my point in why he should be the coach of TFC, because players respond to him, players play for him, he lets his team flow unlike Dale Mitchell, or Cummins, who try and make a team into something they are not. MLSE could flash the money at Hart and I'm sure he would be here in a second, that is what we need.

fetajr
09-08-2009, 09:54 PM
STEVEN HART ALL THE WAY

cummins out, HART in

SilverSamurai
09-08-2009, 10:15 PM
Im not saying for him to take all those positions, what Im saying is he can be lured away from his position as the Technical Director and Interm national coach, with the right pay cheque Im sure he wouldnt mind leaving the CSA to be the coach of TFC.
As for players respecting him from the national team, that is exaclty my point in why he should be the coach of TFC, because players respond to him, players play for him, he lets his team flow unlike Dale Mitchell, or Cummins, who try and make a team into something they are not. MLSE could flash the money at Hart and I'm sure he would be here in a second, that is what we need.

I doubt he'd come even for a good pay check. His family is out east in Halifax. Even w/ the CSA he probably stays home alot or travels b/w Ottawa (should be travelling IMO, but we're not going to get into the shortcomings of the CSA here...)

If anything I'd like to see Luminiatus (sp?) possibly considered. If he was able to take a team with Braz all the way to the CL Semis imagine what he could do with a good team. But again it's doubtful he'd want to move his family out of Montreal.
As a side note, I do think he should be added as part of the CMNT coaching staff, but not as the head coach.

Fort York Redcoat
09-09-2009, 03:11 PM
He didn't want to take the Canada job. Why would he want the Toronto job? It sounds like he's finished with coaching. Wouldn't we want a coach that wanted to prove himself over a longer period?

jloome
09-09-2009, 03:13 PM
This team needs a tactician/disciplinarian, not a player's coach. Holger Osieck.

mighty_torontofc_2008
09-09-2009, 03:37 PM
This team needs a tactician/disciplinarian, not a player's coach. Holger Osieck.

bingo,,, if we want the team to be a success on the field and off then go to europe/south america for a manager...want to be a mls also ran, not contender hire a canadian manager..Sorry Hart,Mitchell have done nothing with the nats to prove they deserve to be there or as a manager of a mls club..Yallop did well in MLS and thats where he should be..CMNT needs also to go to Europe/south america....Canadas 1986 world cup appearence was with a English Manager..2000 gold cup win a German manager, please lets get rid of the domestic help if TFC or Canada is to go anywhere.

trane
09-09-2009, 03:38 PM

Agreed. We need a tactician/disciplinarian.

Section 117
09-09-2009, 04:24 PM
I wish he would sign Hart it is an improvement over Carver or Cummins, but the problem is Mo needs a puppet and now established coach in the world would be a puppet for Mo or anyone else