PDA

View Full Version : Section 119, Supporters Section?

Upward
09-08-2009, 06:00 AM
Is section 119 a supporters section? If so, what group of supporters is it with?

Thanks,
:scarf:

MG42
09-08-2009, 06:35 AM
http://web.mlsnet.com/t280/imgs/tickets/2009/09_seating_map.gif

It is a supporters section

ChrisLav
09-08-2009, 09:01 AM
It's not really with a designated supporters group. You have Tribal Rhythm Nation in behind 118, but they really only play their drums and that's all I ever see / hear

Belfast_Boy
09-08-2009, 09:04 AM
It's not really with a designated supporters group. You have Tribal Rhythm Nation in behind 118, but they really only play their drums and that's all I ever see / hear

and the drums are cool for about 5 minutes. then it gets annoying. screws up any chants that's going on.

phonzo
09-08-2009, 09:07 AM
and then you start a west side stand up chant and I cry inside

Wagner
09-08-2009, 09:49 AM
and then you start a west side stand up chant and I cry inside

LOL.
"Post of the Day" Winner.

Rochdale
09-08-2009, 02:27 PM
LOL.
l sit in the west stand and l feel like saying "shut the fcuk up"

The Professor
09-08-2009, 04:05 PM
LOL.

+1

+1

MartinUtd
09-08-2009, 04:08 PM
Flaaaaaaaaaaanders.... Game's out there!

EENIE MAN
09-08-2009, 04:37 PM
my seats are in 120 , but 3 games in this season i moved over to 119 (because of the no standing rule) . i've asked my rep to move me to 119 next year , along with a few mates of mine. our # are small(about 12) but we would like to get that sect. rockin' for the 2010 season.
there are alot of great supporters in 119 , and if anyone is intrested in starting a supporters group PM me or get at me next match (EENIE MAN # 5 is on the back of my jersey). we've got a few songs , logo/name ideas , and alot of passion and love for our TFC!<3:scarf:<3
cheers , Ian.

Rochdale
09-14-2009, 09:40 AM
They didn't sing it this weekend. Thank god for that.

Afra
09-14-2009, 09:44 AM
No 'East Side stand up' either. . .

London
09-14-2009, 09:46 AM
this is a RPB website, not the place to try and start your own supporters group!!!

Roogsy
09-14-2009, 09:48 AM
my seats are in 120 , but 3 games in this season i moved over to 119 (because of the no standing rule) . i've asked my rep to move me to 119 next year , along with a few mates of mine. our # are small(about 12) but we would like to get that sect. rockin' for the 2010 season.
there are alot of great supporters in 119 , and if anyone is intrested in starting a supporters group PM me or get at me next match (EENIE MAN # 5 is on the back of my jersey). we've got a few songs , logo/name ideas , and alot of passion and love for our TFC!<3:scarf:<3
cheers , Ian.

You should get in touch with the Lakeside Loyals...they're a small group but are already there in 119. There are also quite a few RPBs in those sections already. I am not sure we need ANOTHER group started. How about concentrating on getting the sections going on the chant and tifo front instead of worrying about starting groups? We've got like a dozen around the stadium which are basically a collection of 5 or 6 buddies each starting up their own little groups.

But like RPB London said...this is a RPB forum. Please keep the topic to TFC or RPB related matters.

Sonny Cheeba
09-14-2009, 09:52 AM
No 'East Side stand up' either. . .

yeah this one did come out on saturday. a few rows near the back of 109 were singing it.

Tezza
09-14-2009, 11:01 AM
I know that the Lakeside Loyals sit there. I'm buddies with a few of the guys in that section and they are passionate fans and have been there since day 1.

Brooker
09-14-2009, 11:52 AM
this is a RPB website, not the place to try and start your own supporters group!!!

actually, that's how NEE started and look how great they are.

Parkdale
09-14-2009, 11:54 AM

good luck getting anyone to confirm that.

AL-MO
09-14-2009, 11:56 AM

I wouldn't count on it happening again. Just sayin'.

FluSH
09-14-2009, 12:03 PM

AMEN

Mark in Ottawa
09-14-2009, 01:34 PM
i would love to move my ticket from 227 to 119!
110 would be even better if I could swing it.

prizby
09-14-2009, 04:07 PM
other than being allowed to stand, what does it mean to be in a "supporters" section

outside of 111/112/113, there are very few "supporters" in the sense of those that sing their hearts out for the team

EENIE MAN
09-14-2009, 04:11 PM
sorry folks. no disrespect to RPB and other supporters groups , just with my fustration with my sect (120 , but i now stand in 119) i really want to get somthing going in hopfully my new home for 2010. networking at games is fine , but popular message boards like this are also great for likeminded supporters who want to have a rockin' sect , like 112 ,113 , 127 , ect. heck maybe a RPB 119 chapter.....LOL!
again if i have offended any RPB on this site i appoligize.
i belive my intensions are good , and even look at other supporters groups for insperration. p.s. RPB's we awsome on saturday.
a big thanks to all you supporters and supporters group and all the hard work you do.
i will not solicit on your boards anymore.
cheers . Ian

London
09-14-2009, 05:00 PM
for the second time today, i am sorry for being blunt.

i must be in a bad mood.

i am sure your intentions are good and i hope you get 119 going strong

kshep
09-14-2009, 05:25 PM
119 can't be any worse then the top 2/3 rows of 111, who actively go out of there way to screw chants up and work against the supporters. I'll never as long as I live renew my tickets in the top of 111 It has to be the worst supporters section going. I get going and having a good time and whatever but to just get smashed game in game out and chant useless non-nonsensical garbage for 60 of 90 minutes is crap.

In my mind if you can't support your fellow supporters and feel the need to put them them down then you should shut your mouth and keep to yourself.. but to carry on with useless chants or chant against fellow supporters is weak.. terribly weak. If any of you fuck sticks in the last two rows of 111 cared about your club you wouldn't act like retards 98% of the time.. work with your fellow supporters not against them.

Roogsy
09-14-2009, 08:04 PM
Funny enough...we can't even hear 111 in 112 other than the fact that we know they aren't singing with us.

If the top of 111 isn't with us, so be it. The bottom is for the most part. Just like the bottom of 113 despite the fact that the top of 113 is what I call the "arms crossed section".

I will take a collection of the bottom of 111 and 113, in addition to most of 112 as a solid, loud singing corner. As long as it's in unison (something we still have to work on) it doesn't matter what the top of 111 are doing. Hopefully, we can continue to overpower whatever nonsense is going on up there so that those that DO want to join in with the rest of us can do so.

Sometimes people don't even know why they are being contrary douchebags...and I am not about to expend my energy trying to figure it out.

boban
09-14-2009, 08:13 PM
So why don't you?

Roogsy
09-14-2009, 08:27 PM
West Side Stand Up dumbest chant ever.

It's probably the biggest reason I sold my soul to get out of 118. While the southeast corner is doing Forza, Bounce and Massive, the southwest is telling the west stands that they should be standing up. That's it...that's the entire repertoire!

ochos
09-14-2009, 09:18 PM
Funny enough...we can't even hear 111 in 112 other than the fact that we know they aren't singing with us.

If the top of 111 isn't with us, so be it. The bottom is for the most part. Just like the bottom of 113 despite the fact that the top of 113 is what I call the "arms crossed section".

I will take a collection of the bottom of 111 and 113, in addition to most of 112 as a solid, loud singing corner. As long as it's in unison (something we still have to work on) it doesn't matter what the top of 111 are doing. Hopefully, we can continue to overpower whatever nonsense is going on up there so that those that DO want to join in with the rest of us can do so.

Sometimes people don't even know why they are being contrary douchebags...and I am not about to expend my energy trying to figure it out.

Gold Jerry! Seriously though.. I want to love my fellow supporters, but the amount of crossed arms I see in that section makes me sick. Sorry to publicly call out many of the supporters in that section, but you have to understand how detrimental it is to our efforts to have `hardcore supporters`who don`t want to chant, right beside the boilermaker of the stadium - the one`s trying to get the whole place a rockin`.

Hey, I understand that sometimes you don`t wanna sing.. I have perma voice-loss from 2.75 seasons of constant chanting, and my hoarse voice now kicks in well before Dichio 24 (in fact, a month off from the stadium and I still didn`t recover).

It would be perfectly ok if 1 or 2 in every 5 people in 113 weren`t singing, but it`s not like that. Hell, I`ve gone around 113 trying to get chanting started, and all parties had to bite their tongues not to get into a `I Love You Man`esque battle of words.

Say what you will, but I don`t think it`s fair to represent yourself as a supporter in a football supporter`s section, unless you vocally support the team. But then again, this is North America.

*side note* - if anyone`s notice the weird punctuation in some of my posts, it`s because my keyboard goes loco at some point every day, and starts typing with the alternative text characters instead. I`ve read that this is a typical glitch on the laptop I have, but if anyone knows how to fix this, please, PLEASE PM me!

PureTFC
09-15-2009, 01:03 PM
Is section 119 a supporters section? If so, what group of supporters is it with?

Thanks,
:scarf:

answers for OP,

1 - yes
2 - friendly and unaffiliated

you're welcome