PDA

View Full Version : Toronto FC for last playoff spot (vote it up :P)

prizby
09-07-2009, 04:51 PM
Which team will claim the final MLS Cup Playoffs spot?
Toronto FC
91%

Seattle Sounders FC
5%

DC United
1%

Colorado
1%

Chivas USA
0%

off of mls.com

is this a hopeful vote (of tfc fans flooding mlsnet) or a does the whole mls think we'll make it?

ArmenJBX
09-07-2009, 05:03 PM
Man, I hope we do, I really hope we do make playoffs. If the results hold, then I guess the rest of the league wants us too.

Whether that's because they think we're easy targets or not is debatable...but we'll show them! Vote us up, then we'll kick your ass! :D

bertal
09-07-2009, 05:55 PM
please!

DangerRed
09-07-2009, 06:10 PM
No offence, but what's the point of this thread? Some people who actually have zero control over whether we make it into the post-season or not (my prediction: we will NOT) have voted that TFC will claim the final spot.

Who cares?

mighty_torontofc_2008
09-07-2009, 10:29 PM
TFC will not go far in the playoffs even if we do squeak in..we will bounce out in the first rd..The only benefit will be more cash for MLSE from ticket sales and a claim the team made the playoffs and won the canadian championship so they met their goal?
I see the benefits of not making the playoffs this year as more important, management will have to admit the team was not good enough and WILL have to make changes for 2010..Next season there will be a lot more pressure, 1) to retian the canadian champioinship and advance in the CCL, and 2) be playoff ready just not for 1 rd but for an extended run, maybe qtr final berth at minimum.

Bobo
09-08-2009, 10:39 AM
This just makes TFC fans look hurting and stupid. 91% for a team who has the smallest chance of making the playoffs of all the teams mentioned? I'm embarrassed. As if the rest of the league doesn't laugh at us enough already. And then we have the balls to see problems with other fans flooding polls.

TFC OZZ
09-08-2009, 10:49 AM
Where is the redbulls option?