PDA

View Full Version : New Kit Ideas

ArmenJBX
09-06-2009, 12:33 PM
Hey guys, so, because our season is essentially over (:picard:)...
I thought we could start brainstorming some ideas for next years home, away and third kits. For the home kit, I was thinking we do something different because of the fact that it's time for a change in this organization. So, instead of going all red, I figure we try something like this (Bear in mind that Frei is wearing it because it's the Adidas Tiro shirt style.) This could be the away kit, with the home kit being the opposite: Black stripes, red shirt.

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/9813/63431399.png

So, what do you guys think? Do we keep pink? Stay gray? Post your ideas here :D

Darlofletch
09-06-2009, 12:42 PM
Wasn't it nice to see Colorado's kit last night, no sponsor or team name, not too many pointless stripes swooshes or other nonsense. Just a plain shirt, their logo and the adidas logo and stripes.

I would love to see something like that, and hereby promise to buy one of them in a fricking second.

Cristiano14
09-06-2009, 12:47 PM
there won't be new kits next year, they change the kits every two years

jabbronies
09-06-2009, 01:05 PM
I hate the current and previous grey kit. I'm 100% sure that the reason we suck on the road is because of the grey kit. I'd like to see a white as our away kit.

I don't like black. Imagine playing in a black kit in the middle of the afternoon in Houston or LA??

jazzy
09-06-2009, 01:13 PM
I thought we could start brainstorming some ideas for next years home, away and third kits. For the home kit, I was thinking we do something different because of the fact that it's time for a change in this organization. So, instead of going all red, I figure we try something like this (Bear in mind that Frei is wearing it because it's the Adidas Tiro shirt style.) This could be the away kit, with the home kit being the opposite: Black stripes, red shirt.

Sharp......but the heat issue as already mentioned, I guess, is important,...this should be home, and strong red away, which :willy_nilly:I know it probably isn't possible, then have the white third and away.

jabbronies
09-06-2009, 01:21 PM
An old thread about goalie shirts:
http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=11467&highlight=TFC+Jersey

ArmenJBX
09-06-2009, 02:54 PM
An old thread about goalie shirts:
http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=11467&highlight=TFC+Jersey

It's not the goalie shirt though, it's the actual jersey we wear. It's just that Frei is wearing the Adidas Tiro style.

Pookie
09-06-2009, 03:00 PM
I'm not a photoshop expert but if I were looking at a 3rd kit, I'd use Chelsea's new away jersey as the model:

http://www.acasports.co.uk/images/products/tile/chelsea-away-shirt-09.jpg

And use black and a dark grey for the horizontal stripes. The back would be completely black. Replace the neon yellow with red stripes. Shorts, black with the red TFC logo and player number.

mighty_torontofc_2008
09-06-2009, 03:03 PM

that would make a good home jersey better the the dull one we have now. keep the greay away one as its pretty cool. a third jersey for say the canadian championship/CCL..say a white jersey with red/grey stripes.

Shakes McQueen
09-06-2009, 03:04 PM
I really wish we would go for a design more akin to Liverpool's home and away kits from last season. The grey away shirt in particular, looked fantastic.

http://www.anfield-online.co.uk/store/lfc-shirts-08-09/liverpool-away-shirt.jpg
The faint checkerboard texturing works well. The shirt is simple, but classy. No swooshes and lines and armbands and shit.

I want something simple, but elegant looking.

- Scott

ArmenJBX
09-06-2009, 03:20 PM
I'm not a photoshop expert but if I were looking at a 3rd kit, I'd use Chelsea's new away jersey as the model:

http://www.acasports.co.uk/images/products/tile/chelsea-away-shirt-09.jpg

And use black and a dark grey for the horizontal stripes. The back would be completely black. Replace the neon yellow with red stripes. Shorts, black with the red TFC logo and player number.

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/9329/21n3g.jpg

Rough, but you can use your imagination for the rest :D

Pookie
09-06-2009, 03:25 PM
Yep... of course without the Blue BMO but you get the idea. Thanks :)

drewski
09-06-2009, 03:46 PM

now that looks really good.

hopefully they drop the light grey snooze inducing away kit, but I imagine it'll be around for another year

Cashcleaner
09-06-2009, 05:10 PM
One thing that I'd really like to see is our away colours changed from grey to white. Just looks a bit sharper, I think.

Chevy
09-06-2009, 05:20 PM

Just swap the Frei's TFC logo for AC Milan and you're close to what he will be wearing soon. ;)

jabbronies
09-06-2009, 05:26 PM
Just swap the Frei's TFC logo for AC Milan and you're close to what he will be wearing soon. ;)

Why would he want to go to a bottom feeder team instead of staying with TFC?? ;)

Shakes McQueen
09-06-2009, 05:26 PM
Why would he want to go to a bottom feeder team instead of staying with TFC?? ;)

OH SNAP

- Scott

flatpicker
09-06-2009, 05:57 PM
this is the one I photoshop'd the other day.

I am all over this quarters design!

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k139/brushstroke-man/alttfcshirt2.jpg

TFCtoMUFC
09-06-2009, 06:15 PM

The first five seconds I looked at it and thought "ouch", then 10 seconds later I was ready to buy one.

Jay P
09-06-2009, 10:12 PM
3rd jersey comes out Dec 15 and is white

mighty_torontofc_2008
09-06-2009, 10:33 PM

that would be so awesome....come on TFC pull this one off.

Damien
09-06-2009, 10:36 PM

I can appreciate trying something different, but I get a bit of a rugby vibe from this design... and not because it's Dichio in it.

FluSH
09-06-2009, 11:08 PM
Jimmy,

I'm all down for a hypothetical new kit thread... but yesterday we lost a very crucial game... our playoff hopes are going down the drain... and this is what you post?!?!?!?!?!?

There is a time and place for everything... but this thread is pissing me off so much I would love to punch my computer screen and rip this shit right out...

flatpicker
09-06-2009, 11:10 PM
I can appreciate trying something different, but I get a bit of a rugby vibe from this design... and not because it's Dichio in it.

Well, I have no problem with it looking a little rugby-like.
Bristol Rovers pull it off nicely.

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/03_01/DavidPipeACTION_468x585.jpg

flatpicker
09-06-2009, 11:13 PM
Jimmy,

I'm all down for a hypothetical new kit thread... but yesterday we lost a very crucial game... our playoff hopes are going down the drain... and this is what you post?!?!?!?!?!?

There is a time and place for everything... but this thread is pissing me off so much I would love to punch my computer screen and rip this shit right out...

I understand your frustration FluSH, but sometimes a little diversion is needed.
Things are tough right now, and there isn't much we can do to change that.

FluSH
09-06-2009, 11:23 PM
I understand your frustration FluSH, but sometimes a little diversion is needed.
Things are tough right now, and there isn't much we can do to change that.

Like I said.... I'm all down for a thread of this kind... but fcuk man... we just lost a HUGE game yesterday and played like crap... posting a thread like this maybe on Monday or Tuesday would be cool...

but right after the game!?!!?

It's like your buddy getting into a car accident and you askign him to catch a movie...

Yesterday it felt like a wreck of a car accident...

TFCtoMUFC
09-06-2009, 11:29 PM

Is there confirmation of this? Pics?

GingerNinja
09-07-2009, 12:30 AM
Like I said.... I'm all down for a thread of this kind... but fcuk man... we just lost a HUGE game yesterday and played like crap... posting a thread like this maybe on Monday or Tuesday would be cool...

It's like your buddy getting into a car accident and you askign him to catch a movie...

We all deal with things differently though, right.
Maybe Jimmy's coping mechanism is kits. He needs something frivolous to take his mind off the pain of his team ripping his soul apart with their dreadful performance, and now dire playoff hopes.

netsan
09-07-2009, 12:36 AM
And now for something completely different... This is from Parma FC. The "T" design echoes our "T" in the team logo. This would give us a signature look that would be instantly recognizable. Colours: Red shirt/Onyx Strips; White Shirt/Onyx Strips:

http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/picture.php?albumid=160&pictureid=1893

Cashcleaner
09-07-2009, 12:50 AM

You can always refuse the movie. Just like how you can always refuse to read or post to a thread. Personally, I think this is the sort of thread we need as to not develop an ulcer following this team.

GingerNinja
09-07-2009, 08:24 AM
And now for something completely different... This is from Parma FC. The "T" design echoes our "T" in the team logo. This would give us a signature look that would be instantly recognizable. Colours: Red shirt/Onyx Strips; White Shirt/Onyx Strips:

This would be cool it they got rid of that top part of the cross and it looked like a traditional 'T'.
And also, if they didn't slap a massive BMO logo in the top shelf of the 'T'

flatpicker
09-07-2009, 08:31 AM
^ well, we're stuck with BMO or whatever sponsor... so I'm not sure that would work too well.

I like the look though... just wouldn't work in our case.

ArmenJBX
09-07-2009, 08:34 AM
So the consensus here is that gray isn't doing it as an away kit and white would be better.

Also Black/Dark Gray/Onyx, plus Red, are the preferred colours.

Redcoe15
09-07-2009, 08:52 AM
White, with red sleeves, I wonder? Along with red shorts and white socks with red trim?

McGill
09-07-2009, 10:28 AM
White wouldn't work as an away jersey since a few teams have it as their home jersey colour, thus you would need a third (possibly the ugly grey jersey) for those teams that have white home jerseys.

Macksam
09-07-2009, 10:54 AM
White wouldn't work as an away jersey since a few teams have it as their home jersey colour, thus you would need a third (possibly the ugly grey jersey) for those teams that have white home jerseys.
We would then use our red jersey against those teams. You do realize the only time an away jersey is used is if the colours of the home jersey clash with each other.

LucaGol
09-07-2009, 11:51 AM

Forza Crociati gialloblu ... what what

T.O TILL I DIE
09-07-2009, 12:08 PM
WE SHOULD KEEP THE HOME JERSEYS RED!
tell me how cool it looks when your at BMO and every1 is wearing red
but if we get black and red i think itll look ugly lmao:P
and the away jerseys i think should be white

jloome
09-07-2009, 12:10 PM

I suggest a new space-age material that bursts into flame whenever one of the cocksuckers lets up on a play.

jloome
09-07-2009, 12:10 PM
Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you people? Casually discussing next year's kit after that abortion of a performance on Saturday, the most important game of the fucking year to date.

Football fans or fashion fans?

ArmenJBX
09-07-2009, 12:18 PM
What the fuck is wrong with you? We're not allowed to talk about stuff like this now?

I'm soooo sorry, mods, please close this thread, I'll start a new one about how much we suck, baaaaaaaaaaawwwwww Dichio doesn't play, Colorado beat us, whaa whaaaa.

Not everyone is a miserable wreck and not everyone reacts the same. Some people like myself like to take my mind off things with creativity like designing new kits. But, if you wanna cry yourself to sleep for the next week or so because of a loss that doesn't even knock us out of contention, when there's still a chance, then by all means, go ahead. Until then, GTFO. No one's forcing you to read this nor reply to it.

flatpicker
09-07-2009, 12:18 PM
Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you people? Casually discussing next year's kit after that abortion of a performance on Saturday, the most important game of the fucking year to date.

Football fans or fashion fans?

http://www.visitallan.biz/humour/chillpill2.jpg

Sab0tage
09-07-2009, 01:01 PM

Football fans or fashion fans? Calm down.

FluSH
09-07-2009, 01:04 PM
What the fuck is wrong with you? We're not allowed to talk about stuff like this now?

I'm soooo sorry, mods, please close this thread, I'll start a new one about how much we suck, baaaaaaaaaaawwwwww Dichio doesn't play, Colorado beat us, whaa whaaaa.

Not everyone is a miserable wreck and not everyone reacts the same. Some people like myself like to take my mind off things with creativity like designing new kits. But, if you wanna cry yourself to sleep for the next week or so because of a loss that doesn't even knock us out of contention, when there's still a chance, then by all means, go ahead. Until then, GTFO. No one's forcing you to read this nor reply to it.

Who the fuck are you telling to GTFO??????? Who da fuck are you?!?! jloome's been posting here from time and you come on here now telling people to get the fuck out?!!??! Did Big Soccer ban your account?!?! Is that why you're here?? You need to watch what comes out of your mouth...

FluSH
09-07-2009, 01:14 PM
You can always refuse the movie. Just like how you can always refuse to read or post to a thread. Personally, I think this is the sort of thread we need as to not develop an ulcer following this team.

...and believe me I did... I restrained myself from posting on this thread for awhile... until this jimmy guy started telling people off...

Dirk Diggler
09-07-2009, 01:32 PM
I agree with flush and jloome. There is a time and place for everything ... discussions like this are better suited for the long off-seasons. If this is deemed a reasonable issue to discuss in the middle of an admittedly bleak looking playoff fight, I shudder to think what kind of threads will pop up in November and December.

ArmenJBX
09-07-2009, 02:04 PM
Who the fuck are you telling to GTFO??????? Who da fuck are you?!?! jloome's been posting here from time and you come on here now telling people to get the fuck out?!!??! Did Big Soccer ban your account?!?! Is that why you're here?? You need to watch what comes out of your mouth...

Man take a look in the mirror. You're complaining about a thread on a forum. If you don't wanna look at it, you don't have to. I didn't know there was a rule on this forum that the week after a loss we can't talk about anything else...

And you posted before I started telling people off...and the only reason I did that is because you're complaining about a thread on a forum that no one is forcing you to look at. If you're too pissed to think about other things like this, that's fine, no ones forcing you to. But you took the time to come here, post that you didn't want to post and that everyone should be miserable like you. Fuck that. We're still in contention, and until we're not, we shouldn't be moping around.

It's a thread about a kit ffs.

ArmenJBX
09-07-2009, 02:17 PM
I agree with flush and jloome. There is a time and place for everything ... discussions like this are better suited for the long off-seasons. If this is deemed a reasonable issue to discuss in the middle of an admittedly bleak looking playoff fight, I shudder to think what kind of threads will pop up in November and December.

I get that, but it was an idea and I saw that quarters kit idea from another thread and thought it'd be alright if we came up with other ideas. If people don't want to discuss it, that's their choice, but as people can see, there are members who had good ideas. Not everyone here is down on themselves because of that loss.

Cashcleaner
09-07-2009, 02:17 PM
...and believe me I did... I restrained myself from posting on this thread for awhile... until this jimmy guy started telling people off...

No, that's not true.

You posted this:
Jimmy,

There is a time and place for everything... but this thread is pissing me off so much I would love to punch my computer screen and rip this shit right out...And then jloome posted this:

Football fans or fashion fans?And THEN Jimmy rightfully called you both out for your posts. Like he said, its a thread about kits, ffs. Don't want to talk about new kit designs? Nobody is twisting your arm here.

FluSH
09-07-2009, 04:28 PM
Man take a look in the mirror. You're complaining about a thread on a forum. If you don't wanna look at it, you don't have to. I didn't know there was a rule on this forum that the week after a loss we can't talk about anything else...

And you posted before I started telling people off...and the only reason I did that is because you're complaining about a thread on a forum that no one is forcing you to look at. If you're too pissed to think about other things like this, that's fine, no ones forcing you to. But you took the time to come here, post that you didn't want to post and that everyone should be miserable like you. Fuck that. We're still in contention, and until we're not, we shouldn't be moping around.

It's a thread about a kit ffs.

Can you read?

If I was to post something like "whoooooooooooo cares" then you have the right to tell me don't look at it...

obviously I care about the quality of crap that gets posted on this forum... after all we are a supporters group... I am part of this group and you are a registered user.

I am critiquing your thread just like everyone else in here has had stupid threads critiqued...

To me this thread is down right stupid because of the timing... it's a bad off-topic TFC thread....

Just because you can type on keyboard don't think that you have the right to post whatever the fuck you want... and if you do... then expect to be called on it if it's stupid...

To me this is stupid.

This is a supporters forum... not an off-topic fashion show about TFC's kit...

and to answer your question... there is no rule... otherwise I would have shutdown your crap for stupidity...

FluSH
09-07-2009, 04:29 PM
I get that, but it was an idea and I saw that quarters kit idea from another thread and thought it'd be alright if we came up with other ideas. If people don't want to discuss it, that's their choice, but as people can see, there are members who had good ideas. Not everyone here is down on themselves because of that loss.

Who says you have to be down? You can post about the greatness of landing JDG and be all giddy up in your panties...

FluSH
09-07-2009, 04:31 PM
No, that's not true.

You posted this: And then jloome posted this:

And THEN Jimmy rightfully called you both out for your posts. Like he said, its a thread about kits, ffs. Don't want to talk about new kit designs? Nobody is twisting your arm here.

It is true... I wasn't going to say shit until I couldn't help but say how dumb this thread is right now...

I do have the right to say how dumb a post is....

flatpicker
09-07-2009, 04:56 PM
God sakes people...

Let's all just chill out here!

Just close this thread since it's obviously upsetting some people.

We can start this discussion over again after Toronto's fate has been decided.

ArmenJBX
09-07-2009, 04:58 PM
Who says you have to be down? You can post about the greatness of landing JDG and be all giddy up in your panties...

Listen, I dunno if you have a problem with me or something, but you're out of line here. I have every right to start a discussion about this topic at any given time. It's not going to effect anyone, and once again, I will reiterate the fact that no one is forcing you to read this thread. If you think it's a stupid thread, I respect your opinion but will have to disagree. However, it's your opinion and I have no control over that.

I am part of this group and you are a registered user.

Thanks for that, just as I'm ready to actually get my membership, pay the fee, you say something like this. I'm ready, willing and able for the role of "registered user" but if I have to deal with people like this, I think I'll give my money elsewhere.

This is a supporters forum... not an off-topic fashion show about TFC's kit...

Sigh...once again, don't have to read it if it's not for you. I've seen discussions even worse then this, and, as a supporter, we have the right to voice our opinions about everything. Flush, I get that you're into this club just as much if not more then anyone here, and that you want to keep off topic threads away in a crucial playoff time, but the bashing here is totally unwarranted. There's nothing wrong with discussing kits. But, if you prefer that everyone whines about the quality of an MLS team, then, I guess, I'll take my discussion elsewhere. Clearly people here were open to the idea until it got off topic.

ArmenJBX
09-07-2009, 05:00 PM
God sakes people...

Let's all just chill out here!

Just close this thread since it's obviously upsetting some people.

We can start this discussion over again after Toronto's fate has been decided.

I think this is the best coarse of action. If people feel so strongly about the timing of this thread, mods, please close till a time where you see fit...

Darlofletch
09-07-2009, 05:05 PM
I was quite interested in this thread, and am very puzzled by the vehemence of Flush's reaction.

FluSH
09-07-2009, 05:09 PM
Listen, I dunno if you have a problem with me or something, but you're out of line here. I have every right to start a discussion about this topic at any given time. It's not going to effect anyone, and once again, I will reiterate the fact that no one is forcing you to read this thread. If you think it's a stupid thread, I respect your opinion but will have to disagree. However, it's your opinion and I have no control over that.

Jimmy, I was very calmed and tamed until you told everyone who didn't agree with your thread to GTFO...

Thanks for that, just as I'm ready to actually get my membership, pay the fee, you say something like this. I'm ready, willing and able for the role of "registered user" but if I have to deal with people like this, I think I'll give my money elsewhere.

It's not about the money... it's about the support... I am glad you would start thread like this when we have the following more important threads (well at least in my opinion):

http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=16950

http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=16874

http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=16881

You know supporter things... if you have posted or given as much effort as you have here on any of the above threads then my apologies... if you are here looking for friends... I already have enough friends... I am sure you will find many here... but I need supporters.

FluSH
09-07-2009, 05:09 PM
I was quite interested in this thread, and am very puzzled by the vehemence of Flush's reaction.

I'm out of here...

ArmenJBX
09-07-2009, 05:15 PM
Jimmy, I was very calmed and tamed until you told everyone who didn't agree with your thread to GTFO...

It's not about the money... it's about the support... I am glad you would start thread like this when we have the following more important threads (well at least in my opinion):

http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=16950

http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=16874

http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=16881

You know supporter things... if you have posted or given as much effort as you have here on any of the above threads then my apologies... if you are here looking for friends... I already have enough friends... I am sure you will find many here... but I need supporters.

I didn't tell everyone who didn't agree to GTFO, I said that if you don't want to read it, and all you're gunna post is that you don't wanna read it, then why are you here? I'm done arguing this point.

If you do not want to read the thread, NO ONE is forcing you.

And why do we have a forum if we should only be posting in a couple threads. I dunno how many times I have to post in them, I've said my piece in all three, and so have many others.

PLUS, we've learned that we may have a white third kit coming our way, something I don't believe we knew before. New news was revealed in this "Stupid" thread...

ArmenJBX
09-07-2009, 05:20 PM

really?

Jimmy,

FluSH
09-07-2009, 05:20 PM
^^^
That was a joke... haha a funny

FluSH
09-07-2009, 05:25 PM
I didn't tell everyone who didn't agree to GTFO, I said that if you don't want to read it, and all you're gunna post is that you don't wanna read it, then why are you here? I'm done arguing this point.

If you do not want to read the thread, NO ONE is forcing you.

And why do we have a forum if we should only be posting in a couple threads. I dunno how many times I have to post in them, I've said my piece in all three, and so have many others.

PLUS, we've learned that we may have a white third kit coming our way, something I don't believe we knew before. New news was revealed in this "Stupid" thread...

Why do we? have a forum?

Yes, why do we have a supporters forum filled with crap when Big Soccer is only a few links away...

Thank you Jimmy for contributing to this SUPPORTERS Forum... you are doing a great job... keep it up... let me know when the Venom kit is revealed...

ArmenJBX
09-07-2009, 05:29 PM
http://www.thedailygreen.com/cm/thedailygreen/images/Id/ice-cubes-nausea-lg.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2018/1966043869_9d45c2f206.jpg
http://tomofthailand.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/chillywilly.jpg

CHILL

Wagner
09-07-2009, 06:02 PM
Can we just close this thread?
hmmm....what could i say to make that happen....

AL-MO
09-07-2009, 06:06 PM
I thought the timing of this thread was a bit of a weird too last night.

Similiar to Mighty's "Who do you want TFC to play in their friendlies next year". Discussions for the offseason IMO.

AL-MO
09-07-2009, 06:09 PM
Until then, GTFO. No one's forcing you to read this nor reply to it.

Telling FluSH to GTFO? Not a wise idea...

ArmenJBX
09-07-2009, 06:17 PM
I believe it wasn't directed at Flush.

Ladies Love Julius James
09-07-2009, 06:23 PM
Let's rock pink kits for the rest of the season and next. With TFC thongs that MLSE could sell, they'd sell out.

I see both sides of the arguement, TFC has been shitting the bed in times where they could have grasped a suitable postion for the playoffs, kind of feels weird talking about kits at a time like this, if it were stress relief though, I commend whoever started the thread. Got the job done by getting people talking.

T.O TILL I DIE
09-07-2009, 09:04 PM
ight lol EVERY1 CHILL!!
were all supporting the same team here we should all get along !
drink a beer and relaxx:)

Macksam
09-07-2009, 10:06 PM
Why do we? have a forum?

Yes, why do we have a supporters forum filled with crap when Big Soccer is only a few links away...
I bet people would if the TFC section was as active as this place is.

Chewy Unikronik
09-07-2009, 11:36 PM

HAHA... Must be a Bristol Rovers fan! I likes it though.

ecospice
09-08-2009, 12:50 PM

^^^^^
That's the North Toronto Collegiate Institute rugby jersey! I think I have one somewhere in my parents' basement that could be close to 20 years old! Looks good as a soccer jersey, too!

:scarf:

drewski
09-09-2009, 11:31 AM
http://twitter.com/TheOnionBag

Just received our 2010 #MLS (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23MLS) catalog from adidas, a couple of new styles but much the same as last year.

ArmenJBX
09-13-2009, 08:03 PM
Figure since things have cooled down a bit, we get this underway again? :D

As we've learned, the kit's are going to be the same, so I guess this will be for the year after.

FluSH
09-13-2009, 08:07 PM
^^^
and believe it or not... I knew this and thought many others as well... it's every 2yrs per kit if I am not mistaken.

DoubleUp
09-13-2009, 09:59 PM
Figure since things have cooled down a bit, we get this underway again? :D

As we've learned, the kit's are going to be the same, so I guess this will be for the year after.
That being said I want to see, a drastic change! No more bland Adidas kit.

james
09-13-2009, 10:20 PM

this is much better then the current away jersey. I would deffinitly buy one!

james
09-13-2009, 10:24 PM

its pretty nice, but im just not sure about the colours of the sleaves, i think maybe look better if they switch them up, the red quarter goes all the way up to the sleave and same with the grey one.

Sonny Cheeba
09-13-2009, 10:26 PM
a watermark boner from the bottom of the front would be perfect.

and watermark balls on the shorts.

Cashcleaner
09-13-2009, 11:26 PM
Sonny, I like the cut of your jib.

Banjax
09-14-2009, 05:24 AM
http://i32.tinypic.com/8x2zom.png

flatpicker
09-14-2009, 07:12 AM
^^^
and believe it or not... I knew this and thought many others as well... it's every 2yrs per kit if I am not mistaken.

That's the way I thought it was too.
One can never accuse the RPB of not planning ahead! :D