PDA

View Full Version : Today's News,Sunday, Sept.06

denime
09-06-2009, 07:36 AM
Conor Casey's goal lifts Colorado past Toronto FC (http://www.thestar.com/sports/soccer/article/691688)

Casey's goal sinks Toronto FC (http://www.cbc.ca/sports/soccer/story/2009/09/05/sp-tfc-rapids.html)

Rapid fall for Toronto FC in Colorado (http://www.mlsnet.com//news/team_news.jsp?ymd=20090906&content_id=6819324&vkey=news_t280&fext=.jsp&team=t280)

Cummins, De Rosario speak on production (http://www.mlsnet.com/news/team_news.jsp?ymd=20090906&content_id=6819970&vkey=news_t280&fext=.jsp&team=t280)

http://i32.tinypic.com/28iuudd.jpg

http://i27.tinypic.com/5pofvm.jpg

SUNSHINE (http://www.torontosun.com/sunshinegirl/) :yum::drool5:

ArmenJBX
09-06-2009, 08:45 AM
Toronto Fail Club.

That is all.

billyfly
09-06-2009, 09:12 AM
I love this club and this badge but more and more its harder to get fired up for games, the Dichio thing etc.

No effort last night and it wasn't the 1st time this season I was very disappointed and slightly embarrassed to be a TFC supporter.

wzhxvy
09-06-2009, 09:14 AM
Yes I am a tall, dark guy, with nice teeth :-)

Kaz
09-06-2009, 09:48 AM
I'm so disappointed there was no hustle at all.

that is goaless in two straight games, with Wynne and Barrett on the pitch.

Get rid of both of them.

I feel bad for sanyang though, I don't think either card was deserved.

ArmenJBX
09-06-2009, 10:01 AM
moving this here:

Chicago Fire: Chris Rolfe
Chivas USA: Lance Parker
Colorado: Rob Valentino
Kraplumbus Krew: No thank You
DC United: Santino Quaranta
FC Dallas: Eric Avila
Houston Dynamo: Cam Weaver
KC Wizards: Josh Wolff
LA Galaxy: Chris Klein
New England Revolution: Michael Vidiera
New York Red Bulls: Are Shite
Real Salt Lake: Will Johnson
San Jose Earthquakes: Simon Elliot
Seattle Sounders: Nate Jaqua

Now for abroad:

Canadians: David Edgar, Kevin McKenna, Mike Klukowski, Issey Morgan Nakajima-Ferran, JDG, Patrice Bernier, Jamie Peters, Rob Friend

Americans: Michael Parkhurst, Hunter Freeman.

Other DP Possibilities: Ruud van Nistelrooy, Nuno Gomes.

DO YOU SEE THESE PLAYERS MO!? Stop taking trips to Brasil and call um scouting missions when you don't bring anyone back with you, look in your own backyard for players and if you wanna look abroad, look for players who would want to play for a CANADIAN team. These are all realistic-semi realistic targets, players who would move with the right incentives. Do your fucking job. Wow, you got Julian de Guzman, I could have done that. He's jobless, no solid offers in Europe, and you waived money in his face. You wanna have some credibility, sign solid, consistent MLS grade players who know the game and how to win.

Enough...

Fucking...

AROUND.

AL-MO
09-06-2009, 10:06 AM
Enough...

Fucking...

AROUND.

Weren't you the one who claimed you just started following the team seriouxly this year?

I think you are overplaying your hand. Alot of us around here have suffered through 3 seasons of this.

ArmenJBX
09-06-2009, 10:10 AM
Weren't you the one who claimed you just started following the team seriouxly this year?

I think you are overplaying your hand. Alot of us around here have suffered through 3 seasons of this.

Nope, followed this team closely since day one, I watched our first preseason game ever, (I believe a 4-0 loss to Chivas?)
I remember the playoff runs last year too and I was devestated because my first game out was against Chicago Fire last year where we won 3-2 and yet we were out of the playoffs. I remember Alecko Eskendarian leaving and I was gutted because he's an Armenian (my background)

Um, it's just this year that I'm actually going to games more. Way to young to go by myself before, plus I didn't have cash :D

kaos197O
09-06-2009, 10:16 AM
[I]

Enough...

Fucking...

AROUND.[/B][/COLOR]

I'm sure his wife would agree, but what about his girlfriend in Brazil? :D

AL-MO
09-06-2009, 10:35 AM
Nope, followed this team closely since day one, I watched our first preseason game ever, (I believe a 4-0 loss to Chivas?)
I remember the playoff runs last year too and I was devestated because my first game out was against Chicago Fire last year where we won 3-2 and yet we were out of the playoffs. I remember Alecko Eskendarian leaving and I was gutted because he's an Armenian (my background)

Um, it's just this year that I'm actually going to games more. Way to young to go by myself before, plus I didn't have cash :D

Cool. I guess my point is, don't throw yourself off a bridge because of TFC.

:D

Redcoe15
09-06-2009, 10:55 AM
No amount of hotness from today's SSG can overcome last night's head hanging shameful excuse of a game. :facepalm: :mad:

jabbronies
09-06-2009, 11:23 AM
Cool. I guess my point is, don't throw yourself off a bridge because of TFC.

:D

agreed. we'd all be dead now if we did...probably 5-10 times over!

I_AM_CANADIAN
09-06-2009, 11:26 AM
moving this here:

Chicago Fire: Chris Rolfe
Chivas USA: Lance Parker
Colorado: Rob Valentino
Kraplumbus Krew: No thank You
DC United: Santino Quaranta
FC Dallas: Eric Avila
Houston Dynamo: Cam Weaver
KC Wizards: Josh Wolff
LA Galaxy: Chris Klein
New England Revolution: Michael Vidiera
New York Red Bulls: Are Shite
Real Salt Lake: Will Johnson
San Jose Earthquakes: Simon Elliot
Seattle Sounders: Nate Jaqua

Now for abroad:

Canadians: David Edgar, Kevin McKenna, Mike Klukowski, Issey Morgan Nakajima-Ferran, JDG, Patrice Bernier, Jamie Peters, Rob Friend

Americans: Michael Parkhurst, Hunter Freeman.

Other DP Possibilities: Ruud van Nistelrooy, Nuno Gomes.

DO YOU SEE THESE PLAYERS MO!? Stop taking trips to Brasil and call um scouting missions when you don't bring anyone back with you, look in your own backyard for players and if you wanna look abroad, look for players who would want to play for a CANADIAN team. These are all realistic-semi realistic targets, players who would move with the right incentives. Do your fucking job. Wow, you got Julian de Guzman, I could have done that. He's jobless, no solid offers in Europe, and you waived money in his face. You wanna have some credibility, sign solid, consistent MLS grade players who know the game and how to win.

Enough...

Fucking...

AROUND.
RVN isn't a realistic DP and most of those Canadians abroad you named are too good to come to TFC. As it is, for the sake of our national team I'd rather see JDG continue playing in Europe. MLS is still a weak league.

Anyone could have got JDG? Not a chance. He's been one of Deportivo's key players for the last two years and is in the prime of his career. We were all thrilled out of our minds when Mo signed DeRo, Serioux, Gerba, the Gambian kids, White, etc, etc.

Maybe it's time to start blaming the players who don't do their jobs. Mo's an easy scapegoat, and I'd also like to see him replaced, but he doesn't actually play.

James17930
09-06-2009, 01:07 PM
I love this club and this badge but more and more its harder to get fired up for games, the Dichio thing etc.

No effort last night and it wasn't the 1st time this season I was very disappointed and slightly embarrassed to be a TFC supporter.

Are you joking? The first 60 - 65 mins was fine, I thought, they just couldn't break through.

Then Sanyang got the card and the altitude kicked in and it went downhill.

But don't say there was no effort or not hustle.

Redpunkfiddle
09-06-2009, 01:20 PM
Are you joking? The first 60 - 65 mins was fine, I thought, they just couldn't break through.

Then Sanyang got the card and the altitude kicked in and it went downhill.

But don't say there was no effort or not hustle.

Are you serious?

I am not trigger happy on dumping on the team at all, but last night they served a pile of shit, in a shit sandwich.

Inside another shit sandwich.

They seemed to take DeRo's advice to "pace themselves" to heart. Without the part when they pick it up at some point.