PDA

View Full Version : ~~Danny Dichio Appreciation Campaign info here~~

Boris
08-31-2009, 07:01 PM
Hi there Red Patch Boys!

As you may have seen in the papers and online, there is swirling speculation going on about Danny Dichio and his future with Toronto FC. One thing is for sure. This season will be his last.

On the September 12th match against the Colorado Rapids, the Red Patch Boys are unofficially launching the Danny Dichio Appreciation campaign. We will be showing our support for the player who over 3 years has shown his worth both as a player and an ambassador for the game. Dichio is truly the first "star" player for the club. From his first goal against Chicago on May 12th to the present day - he has gained the support and admiration from the fans because of his commitment, tenacity and class.

Popularity aside, Toronto FC is a better and more successful team when Dichio is on the field. For him not to be on the field during an important push for the playoffs makes you have to question just what is going on in TFC land.

As fans, I think we all have had enough of supporter complaints, protests, boycotts and other negative ways of showing displeasure. We ask that fans show a positive support for Dichio on September 12th.

People have discussed making Dichio banners, signs of support, wearing bald caps (haha) or just singing their hearts out. However you choose to do so, we ask that you support the effort and show your support for Danny Dichio on the 12th!

We will use the last few home games of the season to draw support from all areas. This campaign will be topped off at the end of the season by marking October 17th Danny Dichio Day.That is also the game that the south end supporter groups will unveil the Year end banner!!!

On September 12 please be sure to support the Terry Fox foundation where some members will shave their heads in support of the Terry Fox Foundation.

Be sure to support the year end banner by donating in person or by buying a very limited Danny Dichio t-shirt. NOTE: The shirt will sell for $10 and every penny over our costs will go towards the year end tifo - edit: parkdale

There will be a special Raffle on September 12th to raise funds for the year end banner at Shoeless Joe's after the game. More info will be provided here.

Also, be sure to check the boards as we will have special pub nights set up so that members can get together and finally put that face to the board name. We will have special prizes and raffles as the dates draw closer.

For more information on the year end banner please see this
thread:http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=16874

Be sure to check out the Danny Campaign Facebook here: To be added when complete

Any special links relating to this campaign will be placed here: ___

Again, we are putting such a great focus on this campaign because he has proven over the past 3 seasons that he is the ideal role model, ambassador and player. Lets give him that proper goodbye.

Boris

mlsintoronto
08-31-2009, 07:15 PM
How can I help? I aint shaving my head again.

TFCtoMUFC
08-31-2009, 07:29 PM
Any pictures of the shirts? I will definitely buy one on September 12.

Boris
08-31-2009, 07:30 PM
Any pictures of the shirts? I will definitely buy one on September 12.

the final design is being finalized. As soon as its done a picture will be posted and added here.

cheers

TFCtoMUFC
08-31-2009, 07:31 PM
the final design is being finalized. As soon as its done a picture will be posted and added here.

cheers

Sweet, thanks Boris. So these will be done for the 12th?

flatpicker
08-31-2009, 07:31 PM
On the September 12th match against the Colorado Rapids, the Red Patch Boys are unofficially launching the Danncy Dichio Appreciation campaign.

is the "Danncy Dichio" more of a bounce, or perhaps some sort of two step shuffle?

There's limited room in front of our seats, so it might be hard to tango with our neighbours.

Boris
08-31-2009, 07:33 PM
is the "Danncy Dichio" more of a bounce, or perhaps some sort of two step shuffle?

There's limited room in front of our seats, so it might be hard to tango with our neighbours.

HAHAHAHAH damn you!

Boris
08-31-2009, 07:34 PM
Sweet, thanks Boris. So these will be done for the 12th?

i sure hope so. The amount of work going on in the background right now is unreal. From schedules, to money coming in and out to hair pulling its unreal. We hope that everyone one can support this in some shape

Alex_82
08-31-2009, 07:53 PM
I am in for a shirt!

Boris
08-31-2009, 08:05 PM
I am in for a shirt!

awesome thanks. Ill post info when i can

ensco
08-31-2009, 08:22 PM
i sure hope so. The amount of work going on in the background right now is unreal. From schedules, to money coming in and out to hair pulling its unreal. We hope that everyone one can support this in some shape

Isn't hair pulling on a project involving Dichio sort of like... airing a beef..?

T.O TILL I DIE
08-31-2009, 08:37 PM
ALRIGHT I SIT 2 SECTIONS NEXT TO NEE IF ANY1 IS WITH NEE
PLEASE MSG ME I WANNA NO IF THERE GOING TO DO ANYTHING FOR DICHIO THAT DAY LIKE BANNERS OR W.E, AND IM BEGGING PLS MAKE THE 2 SECTIONS NEXT TO NEE START SINGING OR CHANTING. like just tell them how important the calorado game will be and hopefully theyll sing cuz man my section is borriiinnnggg
lmaooo
DICHIOOOOO!!!!!

MFG1
08-31-2009, 08:39 PM
dont forget his birthday is on October19th It is imperative that he gets a Happy birthday song at the 35th minute as he will be 35!!!

Carts
08-31-2009, 08:47 PM

Slide a note on Cummins desk that says "...play Dichio more... signed, EVERYONE..."

Carts... :D

Eastend
08-31-2009, 08:55 PM

Slide a note on Cummins desk that says "...play Dichio more... signed, EVERYONE..."

Carts... :D

Seconded.....

p.s. I'll take 3 shirts please....

Pigfynn
08-31-2009, 08:57 PM
^^Funny, and the truth :)

prizby
08-31-2009, 09:08 PM
hey boris, i leave for school sept 3, likely not back for a while, if a buy a shirt, can you hold it for me til last Oct?

billyfly
08-31-2009, 09:10 PM
About the pub nights. Do people really want to know what I look like?

Ageroo
08-31-2009, 09:13 PM
About the pub nights. Do people really want to know what I look like?

I agree...I have met you......:D

TFCtoMUFC
08-31-2009, 09:52 PM
hey boris, i leave for school sept 3, likely not back for a while, if a buy a shirt, can you hold it for me til last Oct?

Hey man I can buy you one and mail it if your cool with paying freight as well.

prizby
09-01-2009, 12:24 AM
Hey man I can buy you one and mail it if your cool with paying freight as well.

no hurry to get it...student budget...i'll save money where i can :)

Yagbod
09-01-2009, 12:41 AM
Put me down for 3 shirts.

I am so stoked for this game. Only 3 more guaranteed games... sigh....

Klinsmann
09-01-2009, 05:13 AM
put me down for 2 shirts too

maninb
09-01-2009, 07:42 AM
I'll take 2 shirts.....Can these be purchased at Shoeless before the Sept 12 game?

Eastend
09-01-2009, 07:45 AM

cheers

I liked the simple one that was done for the first headshave (I think) simple red T with a black print of Dichio...that was classic. Maybe with the number 9 in the middle...just a thought.

lintberg
09-01-2009, 07:52 AM
Please put me down for a T-Shirt.

koryo
09-01-2009, 08:03 AM
Boris, put me down for 2 t-shirts please.

I think it's a disgrace how this club are treating Dichio.

UltraFootyKWC
09-01-2009, 08:14 AM
Put me down for a shirt as well Boris.

Thanks!

Pigfynn
09-01-2009, 08:42 AM
I would also like a t-shirt please

billyfly
09-01-2009, 08:59 AM
I wanna T-shirt but is there a pic or description what it will look like?

billyfly
09-01-2009, 08:59 AM
I agree...I have met you......:D

Exactly. It's better with the mystery.

Ageroo
09-01-2009, 09:00 AM
I wanna T-shirt but is there a pic or description what it will look like?

YES...Description: It will be good, and you will buy it.....! :D

McBrace
09-01-2009, 09:06 AM
Put me down for a T-shirt Boris...

Thanks,

billyfly
09-01-2009, 09:07 AM
Ok, I'll order 1 shirt. But really we should also make nice girl baby-t ones for all the ladies. Imagine Rachel in one of those "nice-fitting" t-shirts....yum.

SteeltownBhoy
09-01-2009, 09:12 AM
So is Sept 12 DD Appreciation Day? or the beginning of DD Appreciation campaign with
the last game on Oct 17 being the big event with the banner??

It is a little confusing as the website banner says Sept 12 as DD Appreciation Day.

Please, some clarification........Thanks

Eastend
09-01-2009, 09:12 AM
Seconded.....

p.s. I'll take 3 shirts please....

EDIT: I think I may need 5-6.

tfcmanu
09-01-2009, 09:18 AM
Boris, put me down for 1 Tee!

Juanito
09-01-2009, 09:37 AM
I'll have a tee ... and if I can find a bald head (not shaving my head Boris) that would be awesome!!

Whoop
09-01-2009, 09:41 AM
Put me down for one.

Manutd27
09-01-2009, 09:50 AM
I will take a shirt!

DOMIN8R
09-01-2009, 10:01 AM
^^ +1

flambe
09-01-2009, 10:06 AM
How about we print a whole bunch of t-shirts (fairly good quality ones), different sizes etc then try and sell them outside BMO to raise funds for RPB's and other supporters groups?

Understandably, BMO FO might be a little hesitant so maybe add a charitable aspect?

Danny's last game should be a big deal to more than just the SG's. How awesome would it be if a TON of supporters were wearing their red Dichio shirt at the last home game?

I can ask a friend that works in the t-shirt/printing industry to give me a quote for any t-shirt orders if you like.

Just a thought,

Also with regards to the tifo, how about cards that when held up create Danny's face on a section by section basis?

Phil
09-01-2009, 10:12 AM
How about we print a whole bunch of t-shirts (fairly good quality ones), different sizes etc then try and sell them outside BMO to raise funds for RPB's and other supporters groups?

Understandably, BMO FO might be a little hesitant so maybe add a charitable aspect?

Danny's last game should be a big deal to more than just the SG's. How awesome would it be if a TON of supporters were wearing their red Dichio shirt at the last home game?

I can ask a friend that works in the t-shirt/printing industry to give me a quote for any t-shirt orders if you like.

Just a thought,

Also with regards to the tifo, how about cards that when held up create Danny's face on a section by section basis?

As far as the shirts, we are starting selling them now in order to raise funds for the banner. We have the shirts in production at the moment.

Cards don't work for Tifos at BMO because there are not enough people in the stands for when these types of displays work best. The banner idea can be done pretty easily with a medium sized crowd showing up at a reasonable time.

zeelaw
09-01-2009, 10:30 AM
Damn! Danny Dichio day... awesome idea!

Bobo
09-01-2009, 12:38 PM
I want a shirt!

Darlofletch
09-01-2009, 12:40 PM
what the eff, I'll take a shirt, large please. where are they going to be sold/picked up?

Boris
09-01-2009, 01:17 PM
So is Sept 12 DD Appreciation Day? or the beginning of DD Appreciation campaign with
the last game on Oct 17 being the big event with the banner??

It is a little confusing as the website banner says Sept 12 as DD Appreciation Day.

Please, some clarification........Thanks

hey,
the issue is some mis communication with the web team.

Heres the deal
From sept 12 and on we are on the Danny Appreciation campaign. This will include the 3rd annual terry fox headshave, t-shirt sales, pub nigths and fundraising for the end of year tifo.

Danny Dichio Day will be on Oct 17th where the end of year banner will be unveiled.

sorry for the confusion and ill get the web team to fix the front page asap

billyfly
09-01-2009, 10:09 PM
Will the shirts be ready for the 12th?

Boris
09-01-2009, 11:08 PM
Will the shirts be ready for the 12th?

totally working on it.....its actually taken over my real job....yes i have one

Heathen
09-02-2009, 05:56 AM
I'd like a shirt

KrazyKanadian
09-02-2009, 08:36 AM
Nice. Good campaign, Boris. DJ Danny D will appreciate it for sure.

Roogsy
09-02-2009, 01:59 PM
totally working on it.....its actually taken over my real job....yes i have one

I call bullshit! LOL!

Heres the deal
From sept 12 and on we are on the Danny Appreciation campaign. This will include the 3rd annual terry fox headshave, t-shirt sales, pub nigths and fundraising for the end of year tifo.

Danny Dichio Day will be on Oct 17th where the end of year banner will be unveiled.

What day is the intended date for us to wear the T-Shirts?

TFCtoMUFC
09-02-2009, 02:05 PM
So do we pick-up the shirts at the Rapids tailgate? If so and if someone could please help me on this, I have never been to a RPB tailgate where is it? Any help is appreciated.

Stouffville_RPB
09-02-2009, 02:09 PM
Tailgates are in the east parking lot right next to bmo. Just look for the big red tents and the big crowd. You can't miss it.

TFCtoMUFC
09-02-2009, 02:30 PM
Ok thanks Stouffville_RPB

Jbraun
09-02-2009, 02:45 PM
2 Shirts Please...I assume we can pick these up on the 12th

Ageroo
09-02-2009, 02:48 PM
I will take 2 as well......

Boris
09-02-2009, 03:47 PM
What day is the intended date for us to wear the T-Shirts?

wear them for the remaining home games of the season....

London
09-02-2009, 04:10 PM
boris, you making big sizes?

Boris
09-02-2009, 04:13 PM
boris, you making big sizes?

Thats a dilemma i have right now...im thinking i should eh....

ecospice
09-02-2009, 04:24 PM

If you donate $100 to the banner, I will donate $200!

That would help, at least for $300 worth (i.e. 10%).

:scarf:

ecospice
09-02-2009, 04:33 PM

10% is the estimated cost of the year end banner - just to clarify:flare:
(someone tell me if I am wrong!!!)

FluSH
09-02-2009, 04:57 PM

hmmm that would be like taking funds from the club... lol I've discussed it with ALMO even if mlsintoronto donated $20 he would politelty turn him away as we want this to be 100% supporter initiated.

but yeah he can shav his head!

FluSH
09-02-2009, 05:01 PM
-or-

Maybe something like a dunk tank with a soccer spin?!?!

Have Paul B stand in front of the net.... and for $5 you get to nail that ball as hard you want!

ecospice
09-02-2009, 05:01 PM
hmmm that would be like taking funds from the club... lol I've discussed it with ALMO even if mlsintoronto donated $20 he would politelty turn him away as we want this to be 100% supporter initiated.

but yeah he can shav his head!

Fair enough. If MLSINTORONTO shaves his head I will donate $300 more to the year end banner.

ecospice
09-02-2009, 05:06 PM
-or-

Maybe something like a dunk tank with a soccer spin?!?!

Have Paul B stand in front of the net.... and for $5 you get to nail that ball as hard you want!

Nah. Its a long walk from s.224 down to the field...plus he at least posts on the board... If he shaves his head though...

CoachGT
09-02-2009, 05:09 PM
I'm in for 3 tees, 1L, 1M, 1S

FluSH
09-02-2009, 05:09 PM
Fair enough. If MLSINTORONTO shaves his head I will donate $300 more to the year end banner.
:jaw:

WOW!!!!

many thanks for the support!

ecospice
09-02-2009, 05:14 PM
:jaw:

WOW!!!!

many thanks for the support!

Totally worth it. If I had any decent semblance of hair myself I would do it too...

Alex_82
09-02-2009, 09:21 PM
Are there any shirt previews yet? Still i am down for at least on large

billyfly
09-02-2009, 09:22 PM
Hey Boris - http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=16935

tell me what you think

DOMIN8R
09-02-2009, 09:23 PM

I'll throw in another $100, if this happens.

Blazer
09-02-2009, 10:17 PM
Hi there Red Patch Boys!

As you may have seen in the papers and online, there is swirling speculation going on about Danny Dichio and his future with Toronto FC. One thing is for sure. This season will be his last.

On the September 12th match against the Colorado Rapids, the Red Patch Boys are unofficially launching the Danny Dichio Appreciation campaign. We will be showing our support for the player who over 3 years has shown his worth both as a player and an ambassador for the game. Dichio is truly the first "star" player for the club. From his first goal against Chicago on May 12th to the present day - he has gained the support and admiration from the fans because of his commitment, tenacity and class.

Popularity aside, Toronto FC is a better and more successful team when Dichio is on the field. For him not to be on the field during an important push for the playoffs makes you have to question just what is going on in TFC land.

As fans, I think we all have had enough of supporter complaints, protests, boycotts and other negative ways of showing displeasure. We ask that fans show a positive support for Dichio on September 12th.

People have discussed making Dichio banners, signs of support, wearing bald caps (haha) or just singing their hearts out. However you choose to do so, we ask that you support the effort and show your support for Danny Dichio on the 12th!

We will use the last few home games of the season to draw support from all areas. This campaign will be topped off at the end of the season by marking October 17th Danny Dichio Day.That is also the game that the south end supporter groups will unveil the Year end banner!!!

On September 12 please be sure to support the Terry Fox foundation where some members will shave their heads in support of the Terry Fox Foundation.

Be sure to support the year end banner by donating in person or by buying a very limited Danny Dichio t-shirt. The shirt will cost $10

There will be a special Raffle on September 12th to raise funds for the year end banner at Shoeless Joe's after the game. More info will be provided here.

Also, be sure to check the boards as we will have special pub nights set up so that members can get together and finally put that face to the board name. We will have special prizes and raffles as the dates draw closer.

For more information on the year end banner please see this
thread:http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=16874

Be sure to check out the Danny Campaign Facebook here: To be added when complete

Any special links relating to this campaign will be placed here: ___

Again, we are putting such a great focus on this campaign because he has proven over the past 3 seasons that he is the ideal role model, ambassador and player. Lets give him that proper goodbye.

Boris

Okay so I’m confused here. If there is “speculation” on his future with TFC, how can retirement be “for sure”?! If “one thing is for sure”, doesn’t that mean that “speculation” is therefore impossible?

Is there speculation or is he retiring?

T.O TILL I DIE
09-02-2009, 10:30 PM
OHH DANNY DICHIO (8)
so is this banner gonna be the size of the whole south end:O
and we need to get the whole stadium into dichio 24 hopefully they will

Boris
09-02-2009, 10:44 PM
Okay so I’m confused here. If there is “speculation” on his future with TFC, how can retirement be “for sure”?! If “one thing is for sure”, doesn’t that mean that “speculation” is therefore impossible?

Is there speculation or is he retiring?

hes said many many times that this season is his last. Lets get passed all the speculation and focus that this season is his last.............

billyfly
09-02-2009, 10:45 PM
Boris - see my PM.

Boris
09-02-2009, 10:56 PM
hey guys,
if youre heading to the tournament look for flush or coach gt to make a donation. Im sorry i wont be there....

if youre not going to be at Niagra look for me on the 12th and on a pub night coming up..info for that pub night is coming up

cheers

prizby
09-02-2009, 11:50 PM
how can i order t-shirts?

Boris
09-03-2009, 12:07 AM
how can i order t-shirts?

tomorrow all the info is going up

TFCtoMUFC
09-03-2009, 09:27 AM
tomorrow all the info is going up

So do we get first dibs based on where we posted in this thread :)

Parkdale
09-03-2009, 10:47 AM
here is the design for shirts:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/mike24k/dichio-shirt.jpg

now here's the catch: There will be LIMITED quantities of these shirts
(in sizes from small to XXL but in smaller numbers for the S, M and XXL ones).

If you want a shirt, it will be cash only, and you'll have to be down at the tailgate.
I'm sorry, but because of the limited availability, there are NO pre-orders.

to put it simply... if you want one... just get your ass down there early
because when they are gone, they are GONE.

shirts will be $10 each, and all profits are going back into the year end tifo.

one last note: There will be a limit to how many shirts can be bought by each person.
that will be determined later, but it will be a fair setup.

Ageroo
09-03-2009, 11:05 AM
sweet..........i said 2 right...:) I will be helping set up...so I better get one.....

KrazyKanadian
09-03-2009, 11:19 AM
Not red? And no face either?

Parkdale
09-03-2009, 11:21 AM
the first year ones didn't have a face (they were just the silhouette) so this is the next generation of that design.

we talked about red vs. black for a long time, and I think black won because we want this to be an everyday shirt for people. I wear red to the games, but rarely wear it if it's not a game-day. I think a lot of people are like that too. This shirt is black so that people will wear it more often.

Parkdale
09-03-2009, 11:22 AM
and you can always accessorize with a nice red scarf over top!

KrazyKanadian
09-03-2009, 11:53 AM
Did you really say "accessorize" a day after making fun of my sore throat comment? :P

I really thought the first DD shirt had an outline with his actual face. Guess I was mistaken.

Parkdale
09-03-2009, 11:55 AM
you're going to search all my posts for revenge eh?

yep, there was just the head shape on the first one; now eyes or other face features.

KrazyKanadian
09-03-2009, 12:07 PM
I hadn't thought about it until now, but thanks for the idea!

That's too bad. It could've looked better with an angry DD instead of the chalk outline.

Parkdale
09-03-2009, 12:11 PM
things is: we're getting a really good deal on printing costs because we're keeping the design simple. If you get into shading, or more colours (even more shade of gray) then you end up with higher costs.

keeping the costs down allows us to charge a fair price ($10 for a shirts is a good price) while still putting cash into the end-of-year-project.

side note: the breakdown of cost/return is available to anyone who buys a shirt, or is a curious RPB member.

Red CB Toronto
09-03-2009, 01:01 PM
Looks great, looking forward to getting one, will down at the tailgate early as I am a member of the TG team, should be a great day all around for the Reds, Danny and Terry Fox. Come on you all, victory .

RPB_RED_NATION_RPB
09-03-2009, 10:55 PM
In Appreciation of DANNY DICHIO! I have noticed people changing there avatar to dichio!!!!

GET'R done!

:)

TFCtoMUFC
09-03-2009, 11:09 PM
things is: we're getting a really good deal on printing costs because we're keeping the design simple. If you get into shading, or more colours (even more shade of gray) then you end up with higher costs.

keeping the costs down allows us to charge a fair price ($10 for a shirts is a good price) while still putting cash into the end-of-year-project.

side note: the breakdown of cost/return is available to anyone who buys a shirt, or is a curious RPB member.

See if you ran your own sweatshop in your basement you could half the cost :canada:

London
09-04-2009, 08:35 AM
i will take a few , great idea dichio deserves it

Parkdale
09-04-2009, 01:40 PM

bumpers.

flatpicker
09-04-2009, 01:42 PM
In Appreciation of DANNY DICHIO! I have noticed people changing there avatar to dichio!!!!

GET'R done!

it's all the rage!

billyfly
09-04-2009, 01:43 PM
here is the design for shirts:

now here's the catch: There will be LIMITED quantities of these shirts
(in sizes from small to XXL but in smaller numbers for the S, M and XXL ones).

If you want a shirt, it will be cash only, and you'll have to be down at the tailgate.
I'm sorry, but because of the limited availability, there are NO pre-orders.

to put it simply... if you want one... just get your ass down there early
because when they are gone, they are GONE.

shirts will be $10 each, and all profits are going back into the year end tifo.

one last note: There will be a limit to how many shirts can be bought by each person.
that will be determined later, but it will be a fair setup.

Did you guys make hot chick baby-tees like I said?

Redcoe15
09-04-2009, 02:26 PM

GET'R done!

I'm on board! :thumbsup:

Now how about a Dichio Smile we can use to post? :D

Dave67
09-04-2009, 02:36 PM
In Dichio we trust. I would like to say thanks for the memories but I'm really hoping that we have a few more to come from DD.

scrotzy
09-04-2009, 04:28 PM
Put me down for a tshirt

flatpicker
09-04-2009, 04:30 PM
^ get yerself down to the tailgate!

tim90
09-04-2009, 06:11 PM
put me down for 3 tshirts

Bluenose13
09-04-2009, 06:17 PM
put me down for 3 tshirtsReturn of a legend :D......The t-shirts come with a media guide & 3 comp tickets :cool:

CretanBull
09-04-2009, 06:35 PM
Hahahahaha!

http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=16992

Ontario Arab
09-06-2009, 10:46 AM
Dichio on the bench........Vitti and Barret playing...thats a massive WTF from me....idiots.

stu!
09-07-2009, 09:11 AM
Kudos to all you guys that are organizing this. DD#9 brings a certian intangible to the pitch whenever he's on it. Everyone seems to step up their game.

trane
09-07-2009, 09:36 AM
I am in for a shirt, if it is not too late.

GingerNinja
09-07-2009, 06:45 PM
put me down for 3 tshirts

Return of a legend :D......The t-shirts come with a media guide & 3 comp tickets :cool:

Its got to be a fake, the grammar is too good.

FluSH
09-08-2009, 02:00 PM
i Need Two Shirts

TFC FORZA RPB
09-08-2009, 06:05 PM
Oooooooh Danny Dichioooooo!
Dichio!
Dichio!
Danny Dichiooooo

Appreciated!

billyfly
09-08-2009, 06:13 PM
I am in for a shirt, if it is not too late.

Its first come first serve guys. Get down early. (But not earlier than me)

Whoop
09-08-2009, 08:55 PM
^^
I figure as much. Coming from Scarborough from a hockey tournament I probably just be there in the nick of time.

Parkdale
09-09-2009, 11:51 AM
bumpity bump

greatwhitenorf
09-09-2009, 12:32 PM
Shameful video montage of Dichio goals on the TFC site. Wretched editing and presentation. No context to the goals.

No build-up to the first-ever goal and nowt of Nigel Reed's iconic commentary as the seat cushions came flying down.

Nothing on his stunning, injury-time volley to end season one. That brought the house down and fans left the stadium walking on air.

Nothing from the spectacular goal vs. Colorado set up by a wonderful interplay with Ronnie O'Brien and Marvell Wynne.

Just a silly, shabby, slapdash effot that many fans could have done with youtube footage. Oh, they might say they had no time to prepare this. Balderdash. Dichio's retirement has been in the cards for a while now and this is something that should have been well prepared already, prepped for showing at season's end.

Michelle Lissel, shame on you. That is pathetic for a player of Danny Dichio's status. He and his fans deserve better than that.

Boris
09-09-2009, 04:04 PM
hey everyone, just to let everyone know, the shirts will be in tomorrow.

Also, after the game this saturday, for those going to joes there will be a raffle. What are the prizes you ask? Well a VERY LIMITED edition Red Patch Boys watch that havent been seen since year one...........

also, a brennan print will be raffled off.....

ALL proceeds will go to the Dichio Banner fund!

flatpicker
09-09-2009, 04:18 PM
^ Does it keep good time like this one?

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k139/brushstroke-man/dichiowatch.jpg

Boris
09-09-2009, 04:21 PM
^ Does it keep good time like this one?

Better :D

billyfly
09-09-2009, 04:38 PM
Shameful video montage of Dichio goals on the TFC site. Wretched editing and presentation. No context to the goals.

No build-up to the first-ever goal and nowt of Nigel Reed's iconic commentary as the seat cushions came flying down.

Nothing on his stunning, injury-time volley to end season one. That brought the house down and fans left the stadium walking on air.

Nothing from the spectacular goal vs. Colorado set up by a wonderful interplay with Ronnie O'Brien and Marvell Wynne.

Just a silly, shabby, slapdash effot that many fans could have done with youtube footage. Oh, they might say they had no time to prepare this. Balderdash. Dichio's retirement has been in the cards for a while now and this is something that should have been well prepared already, prepped for showing at season's end.

Michelle Lissel, shame on you. That is pathetic for a player of Danny Dichio's status. He and his fans deserve butter than that.

Fixed.

TFC07
09-09-2009, 04:41 PM

Michelle Lissel, shame on you. That is pathetic for a player of Danny Dichio's status. He and his fans deserve better than that.

How come she hasn't been fired yet? :facepalm:

T.O TILL I DIE
09-09-2009, 04:45 PM
UMM im jus wanting to no if the banner is gonna be the size of thw WHOLE south end some1 pls respond:)

Eastend
09-09-2009, 06:13 PM
hey everyone, just to let everyone know, the shirts will be in tomorrow.

Also, after the game this saturday, for those going to joes there will be a raffle. What are the prizes you ask? Well a VERY LIMITED edition Red Patch Boys watch that havent been seen since year one...........

also, a brennan print will be raffled off.....

ALL proceeds will go to the Dichio Banner fund!

Can I ask how many of each size will there be?

mrnegative15
09-09-2009, 08:04 PM
sorry if i missed it, i'd love to buy one I just didn't see where you guys said you will be selling these

London
09-09-2009, 08:05 PM
sorry if i missed it, i'd love to buy one I just didn't see where you guys said you will be selling these

at the tailgate on saturday

Boris
09-10-2009, 10:14 AM
Hey guys,
just a reminder:
Dichio shirts this saturday at the tailgate:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/mike24k/9dichio_full_head.jpg?t=1251918991
$10 each where 50% will go to the banner fund...

* some sizes are in limited numbers (like small and xxl) so come early if you want one of those. First come first serve

also, after the game at joes we will be raffling off a Brennan Print and a LIMITED EDITION Red Patch Boys watch.....

Parkdale
09-11-2009, 01:01 PM
shirts are in and looking killer!

DOMIN8R
09-11-2009, 02:02 PM
I'm coming over to get mine right now!

London
09-11-2009, 02:04 PM
shirts are in and looking killer!

can i get the logo afterwards so i can make a red one??

spinx
09-13-2009, 02:09 PM
missed the Tailgate due to being stuck at work... same as Above, can you send me image so I can get one ordered!

billyfly
09-13-2009, 10:30 PM
So interesting thing from the T-shirts sale was the sizes. Parky thought we were all a bunch of fat beer drinking bastards. Turns out we are mostly beer drinking bastards without the fat.

We needed more mediums.

English Rachel
09-14-2009, 08:13 AM
Is there a small left? I didn't make the tailgate but I really want one :)

Parkdale
09-14-2009, 08:17 AM
sorry all the shirts are sold.

on the positive side, all the shirts are sold and there some hundred of bucks going into the year end tifo that wasn't there before!

London
09-21-2009, 05:42 AM
i see alot of pleople changing there dichio avatars?

do people only have a 1 week attention span??

scooter
09-26-2009, 08:06 AM
i agree with pat - we should all have danny avi's leading up to the 17th

kind of torn whether to wear my dichio t though - i always wear my club jersey to matches

whats everbody else think?

canadian_bhoy
09-26-2009, 08:10 AM
Does anyone know how to put a file online for people to download? I was going to upload the Dichio face for people that wanted to make masks for the last game. Imagine all of 112 in Dichio masks?

To make it is simple.

1) Print the file on tabloid sized paper
2) Cut out the face
3) trace the face onto a piece of cardboard and cut out the cardboard
4) Glue or tape the paper face to the cardboard
5) notch out some holes for your eyes
6) attach a rubber band with staples

DONE!

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs203.snc1/7024_153532076881_513321881_3531531_6695860_n.jpg