PDA

View Full Version : Dc vs. Chicago

S_D
06-07-2008, 08:26 PM
Just watching the game on Justin.tv to watch a few of the Chicago players mentioned that could be decent return for McBride.

1-0 for chicago right now and the game is quite entertaining.

http://www.justin.tv/psn_1

Commentators in Spanish so I can't understand a word of it but it is pretty good. They add a lot to the game with their passion.

Dozitwin
06-07-2008, 08:36 PM
We need DC to do us a favour and beat Chicago. With a game it will only get harder to catch chicago as time goes on.

S_D
06-07-2008, 08:45 PM
I have to say Blanco's antics are starting to wear thin. Even though he is a great player, his faking and whining is embarassing.

S_D
06-07-2008, 08:55 PM
2 players get the red card/ prideax and gallardo i think. both teams down to 10 men/ DC is having problems breaking down Chicago's defense

S_D
06-07-2008, 09:01 PM
1-1 Moreno scores.

Toronto_Bhoy
06-07-2008, 09:11 PM
I hear this Stephen King an absolute nightmare...

Toronto_Bhoy
06-07-2008, 09:22 PM
This would be great result for us

kelzag
06-07-2008, 09:30 PM
Thank you DCU

S_D
06-07-2008, 09:31 PM
woooo hooo DC scores after Namoff gets sent off. Wow what a game.

kelzag
06-07-2008, 09:33 PM
We need to capitalize on this tomorrow and grab some points on the road.

Toronto_Bhoy
06-07-2008, 09:37 PM
We need to capitalize on this tomorrow and grab some points on the road.

Exactly!!! Our road record is shite...we need to start performing away from BMO!!!

Batman
06-07-2008, 09:41 PM
Exactly!!! Our road record is shite...we need to start performing away from BMO!!!

Yep, a win would be great and a W tomorrow would move us to 2nd place in the league.

camcamy
06-07-2008, 09:41 PM
San jose has the same amount of road wins this year as we have in our franchise history. That needs to change tommorow.

footyfan
06-07-2008, 09:43 PM
This friends is what separates a quality team from one making up the numbers.

Talented players. Collective fight. Collective Vision. Bench Depth. Excellent tactics. Courage in the face of adversity. Coming back multiple times when the chips were down.

You can thank us for helping out your standings but keep looking behind you because we're coming for you.

VAMOS UNITED!
PS: Both Gallardo and Emilio are worth the money as DP's anyone who says different knows shit about footy.

S_D
06-07-2008, 09:46 PM
We need to see the boys step it up and get at least a point on Sunday.

After seeing the performances of

Barrett - shoots at the keeper.. doesn't look like an upgrade on Cunny
Mapp - injured I think on a rather soft challenge as he was subbed off. Either he is injury prone or a softie
Rolfe - invisible
Carr - belongs in the USL

I wouldn't want any of these guys for the McBride allocation. I would like to see Mo deal it away to another team (hopefully to the west) and let them deal with Chicago. Chicago looks very ordinary. As much as I hate to say it, Blanco is making the whole team look good.

Toronto_Bhoy
06-07-2008, 11:33 PM
S_D...you nailed it...ORDINARY...without Blanco tonight there was nothing to see...

Flashman
06-08-2008, 12:12 AM
This friends is what separates a quality team from one making up the numbers.

Talented players. Collective fight. Collective Vision. Bench Depth. Excellent tactics. Courage in the face of adversity. Coming back multiple times when the chips were down.

You can thank us for helping out your standings but keep looking behind you because we're coming for you.

VAMOS UNITED!
PS: Both Gallardo and Emilio are worth the money as DP's anyone who says different knows shit about footy.

Hmmm, 4 points behind, having played 2 more games....gotta say I am not hearing any footsteps:rolleyes: