PDA

View Full Version : ...::: We need your Help: YEAR END DICHIO TIFO:::...

FluSH
08-31-2009, 01:02 PM
WE NEED YOUR HELP: YEAR END DICHIO TIFO

Summary:

For those of you who have been around, you will know that from time to time we have call on the troops for help. This is one of those times were we seriously need your help. The end of the 2009 season is fast approaching, and with it, probably the last remaining games for Danny Dichio as a red for Toronto FC.

The last home game of the season will be the one day we'll be able to thank the man that gave us hope, joy, and courage from the very fisrt day he stepped in as a Toronto Red. This will be the last goodbye from us to Danny Dichio. The last time to do things right. We need you..

I can’t stress enough what Danny Dichio has done for us… you already know. What I can tell you is that we cannot falter here. There is no room for error. ALMO and the Banners team have gone through great lengths this year to bring you everything from Monster Banners to Waterfall TIFO’s… nights and days have been laboured away, lots of money has been spent, and virtually every member resource from basement Churches to shipping warehouses have been used. Now, we have to do all of the above plus more…

The goal for the YEAR END DICHIO TIFO is to have the biggest display that BMO has ever seen. If you see the picture below… you can get an idea of what the Banners Team is trying to accomplish. Southend to Southend.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v647/Kenny31/south_V22.jpg

This is a daunting task. And one that also requires a lot of money. The estimated cost of this TIFO is approximately $3,000 and we have limited time to raise funds.

If you are able to donate funds for this cause please do so. Whether it is $5 or $100 it doesn’t matter…. But we need your help!!! Our deadline is September 20th and one that is fast approaching.

Fundraising Details:

Via EMT: Please send all funds to rpbbanners@hotmail.com (rpbbanners@hotmail.com)
Default EMT password: DICHIO
(please include your username/boardname with the EMT)
In person: The only RPB team leader accepting funds in person will be Boris.
Deadline: September 20th 2009
How to use EMT's:
http://www.interac.ca/consumers/productsandservices_ol_emt.php

Personel:

Project Grand Puba: Rooney
Usector Project Manager: Rudi
Fundraising & Bookkeeping: Boris & FluSH
Clutch guys (because they will make this happen): Almo, King Dave, Whoopee, and the rest of the banners team.

This one day will be for Danny Dichio. Your last opportunity to help and get involved. A day that hopefully will be remembered for years to come.

U-SECTOR
R.E.D.P.A.T.C.H.B.O.Y.S.

FluSH
08-31-2009, 01:02 PM
PLEASE SEE LAST PAGE FOR UPDATE!

Currently @

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v647/Kenny31/thermometer31.png

Thanks to:

Brad
oldtimer
Skint
Whoopee
uncle p
Hitcho
Darlofletch
s224
Skinner
Michael P.
Wzhxvy
Hustle
massive_magpie
anto7
Denime
ensco
James Oliphant
FluSH
4evared
Cretanbull
andyc
Boris
James C.
Ageroo
RustyTWH
Jamaicanadian
Bones
Klinnsmann
RPBLondon
pank
sallymack
Miss Jones
Greg
Colin D.
Dbl_D
Kaos1970
Red Skies at Night
REDMan127
Nodoubtguy
tfcfans
DavydMT
loconet
SudsJason
Heathen
Razor
Boschmeister
The Professor & Marianne
Darlofletch x 2
Spark
Coach GT
TFCMANU
Torcida
Stouffville_RPB
suljazz
Pygfinn
OBONE
celt-nick
Elmo
Rodrigo
Fabricio
Eastend
cementhead
trane

I_AM_CANADIAN
08-31-2009, 01:06 PM
I really don't have a lot of cash to spare at the moment, I'm likely going to need every penny I have to pay for books for the upcoming school year. :( The one thing, though, that I can donate is my time. You can definitely count me in for helping to paint this one, doesn't matter where or when. (as long as it's not during school hours... lol)

FluSH
08-31-2009, 01:11 PM
I really don't have a lot of cash to spare at the moment, I'm likely going to need every penny I have to pay for books for the upcoming school year. :( The one thing, though, that I can donate is my time. You can definitely count me in for helping to paint this one, doesn't matter where or when. (as long as it's not during school hours... lol)

Thanks man... I appreciate it... ALMO will be calling out the manpower shortly... believe me they will need it.... with such little time and the magnitude of this project.... we will need every resource out there...

trane
08-31-2009, 01:14 PM
I will donate some funds, and try to donate some time. I will be on the look out for an opportunity to drop some money in person.

fetajr
08-31-2009, 01:16 PM
Is the picture on the banner gonna be Danny Dichio in a Wendel Clark jersey? - the greatest leader of all time

I_AM_CANADIAN
08-31-2009, 01:18 PM
^Yeah I was gonna say, Sept. 20 is not far away at all... lol

I hope you guys can raise enough money.

FluSH
08-31-2009, 01:20 PM
I will donate some funds, and try to donate some time. I will be on the look out for an opportunity to drop some money in person.

Thanks trane...

Boro Boro aka Boris is the man to see.

I will also update later that from now until the deadline, Boris will hold giveaways for swag, so everyone that donates will be entered for a chance to win... whether you do it via emt or in person.

FluSH
08-31-2009, 01:23 PM
^Yeah I was gonna say, Sept. 20 is not far away at all... lol

I hope you guys can raise enough money.

I hope so too... :(

Although when we have put out a call in the past (Red Thunder, CNIB Donations... etc) we usually get a good response... well we need that back and them some!

Whoop
08-31-2009, 01:25 PM
$$$ on it's way

EDIT: EMT sent

Hustle
08-31-2009, 01:31 PM
You can count on my donation. This needs to happen!

FluSH
08-31-2009, 01:34 PM
Thanks Whoopee! thanks Hustle!

I will update this thread later tonight with the names of those who've donated... much appreciated.

Section 117
08-31-2009, 01:35 PM
I will try and hook up with Al Mo and give him cash soemtime this week

brad
08-31-2009, 01:35 PM
Done.

FluSH
08-31-2009, 01:38 PM
Thanks Section 117!

Thanks brad!

Galso Section 117... Please try to see Boris to give him funds... he is usually near ALMO anyhow lol

Roogsy
08-31-2009, 01:39 PM
This one is for Danny...I the Dichio thread from earlier this week is an indication of how much we support him. Hopefully that translates into donations for this TIFO!

:hurray:

FluSH
08-31-2009, 01:39 PM
P.S. only names of those who have donated will be added to this thread not donation amounts... the thermometer will keep track of funds.

Dave67
08-31-2009, 01:48 PM
I'm in. Where, when and what beer :)

Ageroo
08-31-2009, 01:51 PM
.50 cents, 1 dollar, 5 dollars, 100 dollars it is all good...every cent counts. We know not everyone will be able to donate vast amounts of money, or may not be able to donate at all...but all man power and money power is much appreciated on this one guys and gals :)

FluSH
08-31-2009, 01:52 PM
haha Thanks Skint!

Once again... Boris will be doing raffles etc for swag, tickets, you name it... everyone who donates here or in person will be entered for a chance to win.

MOre on the above to come later when Boris is out of his bosses' office...

lintberg
08-31-2009, 01:52 PM
I'll donate for sure.
I'm not able to do EMT's but I'll give Boris some cash when I next see him.

Oldtimer
08-31-2009, 01:53 PM
:scarf:I'm in.

Rudi
08-31-2009, 02:01 PM
Posted a similar thread at U-Sector (http://z15.invisionfree.com/U_Sector/index.php?showtopic=11650) because we're, you know, also involved in this. ;):D

FluSH
08-31-2009, 02:18 PM
Posted a similar thread at U-Sector (http://z15.invisionfree.com/U_Sector/index.php?showtopic=11650) because we're, you know, also involved in this. ;):D

Yes,

My apologies Rudi... I will edit the thread. ALMO did tell me that both groups have been workign on this... thanks man...

not quite sure what title you want to have... gave you something more formal incase you didn't like the Grand Puba lol

spezz44
08-31-2009, 02:25 PM
If you lemme no hows to use emt's ill send some money PM if possible thanks.

Rudi
08-31-2009, 02:28 PM
Yes,

My apologies Rudi... I will edit the thread. ALMO did tell me that both groups have been workign on this... thanks man...

not quite sure what title you want to have... gave you something more formal incase you didn't like the Grand Puba lol
LOL no worries. I conveyed the info as needed, along with a link to here.

Three weeks, three thousand dollars. If we pull this off it'll be legendary.

AL-MO
08-31-2009, 02:31 PM
If you lemme no hows to use emt's ill send some money PM if possible thanks.

There is a thread somewhere. Let me see if I can find it.

spezz44
08-31-2009, 02:40 PM
There is a thread somewhere. Let me see if I can find it.

Thanks

AL-MO
08-31-2009, 02:49 PM
FluSH/Rooney you know where the thread with the EMT instructions is?

(I can't find it)

MUFC_Niagara
08-31-2009, 02:57 PM
Flush, check your PM's.

MUFC_Niagara
08-31-2009, 02:59 PM
Anyone coming to the tournament this weekend can make a donation, we'll have an area setup!

brad
08-31-2009, 03:00 PM
Folks, consider sacrificing a beer or two at a match if funds are tight. The big man is worth it.

Carter
08-31-2009, 03:00 PM

AL-MO
08-31-2009, 03:04 PM

Thanks Carter.

uncle p
08-31-2009, 03:06 PM
Donation sent via EMT....will keep an eye out for painting/traicing days, hopefully i can donate some time as well...

Suds
08-31-2009, 03:18 PM
You can count on my support. This needs to happen!

FluSH
08-31-2009, 03:21 PM
Flush, check your PM's.

Just checked it!!! WOOOOT THANKS MAN

FluSH
08-31-2009, 03:22 PM

Great link.. thanks! I've added it to the first post.

Hitcho
08-31-2009, 03:27 PM
I'll donate, EMT sent.

In terms of time, I can probably only help out by way of an early appearance before the final home game, to help get stuff set up. I'll keep an eye out for a thread on manpower (or will it be added to this one?).

Cheers

Hitcho

EDIT - should this thread not be stickied?

Darlofletch
08-31-2009, 03:28 PM
I'm not really that bothered about becoming an RPB member, mainly because I'm way too lazy to get properly involved and do it justice, but I appreciate what you guys do, and spend way too much time on the website so have always thought i should contribute something somehow.

So this is perfect.

Emt sent.

CretanBull
08-31-2009, 03:37 PM
It will be a pleasure to donate both time & money to this project!

james
08-31-2009, 04:16 PM
awsome idea. Id be down to help.

Brooker
08-31-2009, 05:16 PM
i'll send some money later tonight.

i also have lots of time to donate. slow month coming up so keep us posted.

the-lower-eastsider
08-31-2009, 05:38 PM
sounds good. maybe a stupid question cause i skimmed over this thread, but btw, whats the banner gonna say? or did i miss that earlier in the thread.

king dave: ricky tee says he'll throw in a twenty. but he has a stipulation that will keep mr banner (KD) busy for a while. he wants the whole thing to be hologram style so that it changes colors as u look at from different angles. plus ricky says it better be in HD for $3000. lol.

MUFC_Niagara
08-31-2009, 05:39 PM
If anyone wants to make their way down to Niagara to watch the tournament or the TFC, we will be taking donations if you prefer to pay cash!

FluSH
08-31-2009, 06:29 PM
sounds good. maybe a stupid question cause i skimmed over this thread, but btw, whats the banner gonna say? or did i miss that earlier in the thread.

king dave: ricky tee says he'll throw in a twenty. but he has a stipulation that will keep mr banner (KD) busy for a while. he wants the whole thing to be hologram style so that it changes colors as u look at from different angles. lol.

Haha... It actually hasn't been revealed yet... ALMO and the rest of Banners team are keeping that close... From what they have put together thus far... I can guarantee you that it will be good though...

As times goes by they might be revealing more and more...

FluSH
08-31-2009, 06:31 PM
Also,

Thanks to everyone that have donated thus far... and those who will... I'll be updating this page shortly tonight.

drek
08-31-2009, 06:34 PM
you know I'm in to help make the banner just let me know when and where! I wish I could spare some cash right now but I'm really tight on money. :(

wzhxvy
08-31-2009, 07:23 PM
EMT sent

Dont f this up lol...just kidding.

Boris
08-31-2009, 07:32 PM
hey everyone,
here is a summary of the entire campaign leading up to this display. THANK YOU to everyone who donated so far!

http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=16881

massive_magpie
08-31-2009, 07:37 PM
Fucking right, thanks for doing this!

EMT sent

Hustle
08-31-2009, 07:38 PM
EMT SENT. Big ups to the banner team!

denime
08-31-2009, 07:45 PM
Great idea !!

EMT Sent,

anto7
08-31-2009, 07:46 PM
EMT sent.
You guys do awesome work for this team, good job.
Cheers
Anto

Skinner
08-31-2009, 08:29 PM
EMT sent

Thanks for taking the lead on this to all involved. Danny deserves a proper send off. And if MLSE know's what they're doing...we'll have a Dichio testimonial match in 2010 as well.

prizby
08-31-2009, 08:30 PM
is this banner being made in a factory or is this banner being painted etc???

would it be possible to give it to coach since he will have some scarfs with me-this way 1 less person for me to pick up from lol (thanks coach for the pm)

James Oliphant
08-31-2009, 09:09 PM
Sent.

I_AM_CANADIAN
08-31-2009, 09:17 PM
^ I'm not in the know, but it might even be more than just a banner, such is the magnitude of this and the epicness being planned. :D Flush indicated they're going to need all the help they can get so there must be some manual labour needed, anyway.

Ageroo
08-31-2009, 09:19 PM
^ I'm not in the know, but it might even be more than just a banner, such is the magnitude of this and the epicness being planned. :D Flush indicated they're going to need all the help they can get so there must be some manual labour needed, anyway.

Help will be needed....that is for sure.

prizby
08-31-2009, 09:23 PM
Help will be needed....that is for sure.

i suppose AL-MO/KD will keep me updated

4evared
08-31-2009, 10:10 PM
EMT sent.To everyone involved in the hierachy of the RPB well done and thank you for the time and effort you all put in. I am sure that you don't get enough thanks for your hard work. Well now is as good a time as any. THANK YOU.
I have sent a donation and Al-Mo please let me know when and where Dad and Lad can help out.

FluSH
08-31-2009, 10:10 PM
simply wow... I am going to post the results so far... You won't believe it..

IT CAN BE DONE

Whoop
08-31-2009, 10:19 PM
I know it can.

AL-MO
08-31-2009, 10:35 PM
is this banner being made in a factory or is this banner being painted etc???

would it be possible to give it to coach since he will have some scarfs with me-this way 1 less person for me to pick up from lol (thanks coach for the pm)

It will be 100% Supporter made. So yeah, painted. :D

AL-MO
08-31-2009, 10:41 PM
EMT SENT. Big ups to the banner team!

Big ups when we complete it and unveil it!! :flare:

Keyman
08-31-2009, 10:41 PM
Well, having just returned from Europe....will you accept Euros? Swiss Francs? :D
I feel so far behind on everything TFC it's disgusting. I'll be donating money and time to this project.

FluSH
08-31-2009, 10:42 PM
We started this at 2:00pm on Monday August 31st

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v647/Kenny31/Thermo2.jpg

Now look at the tally above at 11:45pm!!!

We almost broke 1/3 of the goal in less than a day!! and I know the we will keep going... we need to!

Massive Respect to the following people so far:

Brad

Oldtimer

Skint

Whoopee

uncle p

Hitcho

Darlofletch

Iain P.

Jim D.

Michael P.

Wzhxvy

Hustle

massive_magpie

anto7

Denime

ensco

James Oliphant

FluSH

Thanks once again to everyone who's donated so far... This is a GREAT start... Everyone that has donated above will have their names entered in any Raffle that we put through via Boris. So don't be surprised if you win something... because you will be automatically entered! We have lots ahead to make sure we reach this goal... I know we can do this... it will be done.

P.S. if you want me to add your username/nickname instead of your real name send me a PM...

I can't wait for tomorrow

-FluSH

FluSH
08-31-2009, 10:44 PM
Big ups when we complete it and unveil it!! :flare:

Check out the results so far!!!! I know there is a bigger moster to be slayed ahead (the actual labour for this) but I've banked some vacation time!.... :D

FluSH
08-31-2009, 10:49 PM
You know what... I can't contain myself... the results above are FAN FUCKING TASTIC!!!!!!!!

the-lower-eastsider
08-31-2009, 10:50 PM
if this banner uses the word "legend". i'm out. i might chip in $$$$. and i will, (depending)but i refuse to paint the word "legend" on a TFC/dichio banner. even danny would laugh at that. look, i love what hes done for us and he's been a great soldier (without question) but to use the word "legend" is out of order.
craiger

CretanBull
08-31-2009, 10:53 PM
EMT sent....

FluSH
08-31-2009, 10:56 PM
if this banner uses the word "legend". i'm out. i might chip in $$$$. and i will, (depending)but i refuse to paint the word "legend" on a TFC/dichio banner. even danny would laugh at that. look, i love what hes done for us and he's been a great soldier (without question) but to use the word "legend" is out of order.
craiger

LOL King Dave is that you?... All Banner Ops should go straight to ALMO and company... but I don't think LEGEND will be on it... If you want to give your input hit the banner section.. QUICK.... and/or call ALMO... email ALMO... write him love notes!!! or just get him drunk.... :D

andyc
08-31-2009, 10:57 PM
EMT sent...

FluSH
08-31-2009, 10:57 PM
EMT sent....

Thanks man!

FluSH
08-31-2009, 10:58 PM
EMT sent...

Woot!

Thanks Andy!

Boris
08-31-2009, 10:58 PM
WOW...just wow!!!!
THIS is what we are about!!!

thanks to everyone whose donated so far lets keep them coming....

CretanBull
08-31-2009, 11:04 PM
Did we break $900 before midnight?

FluSH
08-31-2009, 11:13 PM
^^^
I think we probably did... I got two EMT's but won't be checking until tomorrow to keep things in order... with the updates... man this was certainly a record... I thought we did amazing for the Red Thunder fundraiser... this broke it for the 1st day!

I_AM_CANADIAN
09-01-2009, 12:02 AM
Wow... that's amazing.... RPBs are a generous bunch it seems. Incredible.

prizby
09-01-2009, 12:10 AM
EMT sent.To everyone involved in the hierachy of the RPB well done and thank you for the time and effort you all put in. I am sure that you don't get enough thanks for your hard work. Well now is as good a time as any. THANK YOU.
I have sent a donation and Al-Mo please let me know when and where Dad and Lad can help out.

you 2 are great, i quite enjoying seeing you guys :)

thanks AL-MO...if im home thanksgiving...i hope you guys have a painting session then if im home

my dad is a huge Dichio fan, I will talk to him tomorrow

Miss Jones
09-01-2009, 06:47 AM
Donation sent.
Let me know if you need the church basement for painting.
Can't wait to get started on this very special banner.

It helps if you spell the email address correctly....money should go through today.
Sorry about that.

FluSH
09-01-2009, 08:57 AM
Thanks Miss Jones!!! Like always you have been a lifesaver for offering your location to paint!

FluSH
09-01-2009, 09:02 AM
Update: I just changed a few names to their usernames/nicknames... much better that way as some may not know who you are!

If you want me to change your name to your username send me a PM or better! =)

flambe
09-01-2009, 09:05 AM
Donation sent,

Great work guys, let me know if you need creative help or anything.

Ageroo
09-01-2009, 09:08 AM
Sent in my Donation! :)

London
09-01-2009, 09:12 AM
i am off work untill the 21st at least,(i know it is before the deadline) any help you need, let me know

FluSH
09-01-2009, 11:36 AM
Thanks Flambe, Age, and London!

Jamaicanadian
09-01-2009, 12:52 PM
Donation sent...

FluSH
09-01-2009, 12:55 PM
^^^^
AWESOME!

Thanks man...

Whoop
09-01-2009, 12:59 PM
Wait until those who don't use EMT kick in...

Afra
09-01-2009, 01:19 PM
Like me. . . . Bloody fancy technology.

I will have cash in hand on the 12th. I will chase down Boris first.

Ageroo
09-01-2009, 01:53 PM
Wait until those who don't use EMT kick in...

haha...I have a feeling that will be a lot of people as well.

Boris
09-01-2009, 01:57 PM
haha...I have a feeling that will be a lot of people as well.

looks like ill be extra busy on the 12th

bones
09-01-2009, 02:20 PM
$ sent. And if I can find the time to help in person then I'm there!

Bones...

FluSH
09-01-2009, 02:27 PM
^^^
Thanks Bones!!!

Klinsmann
09-01-2009, 03:42 PM
EMT sent! can't wait to see the TIFO at the match!

CretanBull
09-01-2009, 03:51 PM
Are U-Sec raising money on their own, or are they pointing their members here? If they're raising money themselves, do we have any idea what the total is from both groups?

London
09-01-2009, 04:04 PM
sent what i could for now

pank
09-01-2009, 04:06 PM
Chipped in a little bit. Hopefully the EMT works. Can't wait to see this.

FluSH
09-01-2009, 04:16 PM
Are U-Sec raising money on their own, or are they pointing their members here? If they're raising money themselves, do we have any idea what the total is from both groups?

Usec is raising funds through Rudi and Zac.... ALMO is keeping in touch with Rudi over there until we get a special section on the boards to centralize communication between the leads involved. Our goal is to raise $3,000.. but frankly if you look at how much we spent on other banners:

+$750 WaterFall TIFO
+$1,400 Supporters United
+$1,100 Zombie banner

I can see us easily going over the $3,000 mark in costs… If that happens we will need to dip into our RPB reserve which we crucially require for next year's membership/scarves... etc... Also, if it wasn’t for one of our members who is slashing product costs for this I don’t know how ALMO would do this.

Summary:

Let’s focus on getting the $3,000 mark here… anything more will be a bonus! (that we might likely need)

CretanBull
09-01-2009, 04:21 PM
^ Given the scope of the idea, I was wondering how it could be made for $3000...I can see the project going over budget, but I trust the ALMO & friends have enough experience to make it work.

FluSH
09-01-2009, 05:04 PM
^ Given the scope of the idea, I was wondering how it could be made for $3000...I can see the project going over budget, but I trust the ALMO & friends have enough experience to make it work.

We will have to make it work! we will have to...

FluSH
09-01-2009, 08:53 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v647/Kenny31/thermometerday2.png

Results as of 01Sep2009 @ 9:40pm

oooooooooooooooooh soooooooooooooooo close to the halfway mark!!!! I decided to tally today's results a bit early! above is what we have so far as of 9:40pm on 01Sep20009.

We are so close to the Halfway Mark that I can feel it!!

THANKS ONCE AGAIN to everyone that's contributed so far!!!

I can't say how proud I am to be a part of this... a lot of encouraging comments coming in with the EMT's... It can be done...

BIG BIG THANKS TO:

Brad
Oldtimer
Skint
Whoopee
uncle p
Hitcho
Darlofletch
s224
Skinner
Michael P.
wzhxvy
Hustle
massive_magpie
anto7
Denime
ensco
James Oliphant
FluSH
4evared
Cretanbull
andyc
Boris
James C.
Ageroo
RustyTWH
Jamaicanadian
Bones
Klinnsmann
RPBLondon
pank

We gotta keep going!!!

Sally Mack
09-01-2009, 10:34 PM
emt sent, this should be something special

BuSaPuNk
09-01-2009, 11:30 PM
Money's tight right now but i'll send a EMT when i get payed in the next week.

Brooker
09-02-2009, 01:13 AM
Boris might need a body guard or two on the 12th. lol

Afra
09-02-2009, 06:27 AM
Everyone wants this project to happen so badly that Boris will have about 200 body guards that day.

sweetlemon69
09-02-2009, 07:41 AM
Could you guys somehow take money donations at gate 3 after a home game? Or does it have to be via online

FluSH
09-02-2009, 07:53 AM
Everyone wants this project to happen so badly that Boris will have about 200 body guards that day.

You got it!!!

FluSH
09-02-2009, 07:55 AM
Could you guys somehow take money donations at gate 3 after a home game? Or does it have to be via online

Certainly... Boris is the man to see for contributing in person... Just ask around near the tailgate and someone will point him out to you... that is if you don't know what his mug looks like!

Roogsy
09-02-2009, 02:02 PM
Nice! Almost $1500!

Sacrifice a beer or two my friends. This is a good cause!

Danny's last year. He's given so much to us.

kaos197O
09-02-2009, 03:00 PM
FLUSH! Check your PM's once you get a minute.....thanks!

Dbl_D
09-02-2009, 03:29 PM
done... ;)

TFC HSV
09-02-2009, 03:35 PM
I know im not an rpb or anything (yet) but if you guys need a hand i might be able to help out.

FluSH
09-02-2009, 03:44 PM
FLUSH! Check your PM's once you get a minute.....thanks!

THanks Kaos!

Just responded!!

FluSH
09-02-2009, 03:44 PM
done... ;)

AWESOME!

Thanks man... I will update later tonight....!

FluSH
09-02-2009, 03:45 PM
I know im not an rpb or anything (yet) but if you guys need a hand i might be able to help out.

Thanks TFC HSV, ALMO will be looking for at least 20-30 hands... that's for sure!

TFC HSV
09-02-2009, 03:46 PM
holy shit. How big is this thing? It'd be cool if it went to dichio after (size pending)

FluSH
09-02-2009, 03:48 PM
holy shit. How big is this thing? It'd be cool if it went to dichio after (size pending)

HAHAHA

That is the best quote on this thread... I have two MONSTER BANNERS that I would love to give to Dichio... they are in my garage!!!

C to the D
09-02-2009, 03:56 PM
EMT Sent. Looking forward to seeing the Tifo.

Put me down for 4 Tees (XLs). You guys should be charging more than $10per, though. Increase the price to $15 (which I'm sure we'd all be happy to pay) and you've doubled your margin on it.

C.

kaos197O
09-02-2009, 04:05 PM
EMT sent. :scarf:

Do I have to reserve shirts or can I just snag some pre game on the 12th?

Boris
09-02-2009, 04:07 PM
EMT Sent. Looking forward to seeing the Tifo.

Put me down for 4 Tees (XLs). You guys should be charging more than $10per, though. Increase the price to $15 (which I'm sure we'd all be happy to pay) and you've doubled your margin on it.

C.

We want these shirts to raise funds yes....BUT the main purpose of these shirts are to show support for Danny. Our plan is to get them out to as many people possible

Hitcho
09-02-2009, 09:24 PM
^ I dunno dude. I only ever wear my TFC shirt to the game. i suppode i could wear the t-shirt underneath and lift up my tfc shirt when Danny scores! :D

I'll buy one though to help with the tifo fund.

FluSH
09-02-2009, 10:23 PM
02SEPT2009

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! WE HAVE PAST THE HALF-WAY MARK!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v647/Kenny31/thermometer3.png

I know we can do this! Many of you have been asking how to donate in person... EDIT: Come see ME! or TIM this weekend if you are heading to the 3rd Annual RPB Niagara Soccer Tournament:

http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=15975

If you won't be in Niagara this weekend.... then look for Boris on Sept12th...

I'm hoping by the weekend that we get to $2k!!! That would be HUGE!

To those who are short on funds but have offered to help paint... man believe me you will come through and help in a BIG way as well...

One way or another you can be a part of this... we will make HISTORY on this day1!!

Thanks to all the contributors so far:

Brad
Oldtimer
Skint
Whoopee
uncle p
Hitcho
Darlofletch
s224
Skinner
Michael P.
wzhxvy
Hustle
Colin D.
massive_magpie
anto7
Denime
ensco
James Oliphant
FluSH
4evared
Cretanbull
andyc
Boris
James C.
Ageroo
RustyTWH
Jamaicanadian
Bones
Klinnsmann
RPBLondon
pank
Greg
Dbl_D
Kaos1970
Red Skies at Night
RedMan127
Sallymack
Miss Jones

ALL4ONE

-FluSH

Boris
09-02-2009, 10:54 PM
hey guys,
if youre heading to the tournament look for flush or coach gt to make a donation. Im sorry i wont be there....

if youre not going to be at Niagra look for me on the 12th and on a pub night coming up..info for that pub night is coming up

cheers

Standup105
09-03-2009, 09:49 AM
Just donated, hope this comes through!

egoodwin
09-03-2009, 10:31 AM
There should be a flying "Thankyou Danny" banner, like Jack Fly organized before.

Afterall, Dichio is just as, or more deserving of that skyhigh tribute than a season opener at Columbus

FluSH
09-03-2009, 10:33 AM
There should be a flying "Thankyou Danny" banner, like Jack Fly organized before.

Afterall, Dichio is just as, or more deserving of that skyhigh tribute than a season opener at Columbus

That is actually not a bad idea... but $$$$ wise might be too much!

Ageroo
09-03-2009, 01:08 PM
Looks like the donations are going well...good job all.....Hopefully we will have a lot of drive-bys for the tailgate next weekend.

Keep it up! :)

Nodoubtguy
09-03-2009, 01:18 PM
EMT Sent

tfcfans
09-03-2009, 06:18 PM
Emt Sent!

FluSH
09-03-2009, 06:38 PM
^^^^
THANKS GUYS!!!

Let's keep on moving...

FluSH
09-04-2009, 11:45 AM
Hey everyone sorry I couldn't update the results last night... I fell asleep!

However if today is payday for some! Please help and Donate!!!! =P

-FluSH

Across_The_Pond
09-04-2009, 12:02 PM
Am I able to contribute to this even though I'm in the UK?

Technorgasm
09-04-2009, 12:18 PM
Design ?

Across_The_Pond
09-04-2009, 12:25 PM
Design ?

No problem coming up with a couple of ideas for you guys. Absolutley.

Rudi
09-04-2009, 12:36 PM
Design ?
Under wraps right now, still being finalized.

The design will not be available for public consumption, though.

Dave67
09-04-2009, 01:53 PM
I'm going to take a little stab at this. If you want to be in on the design early.... show up for the painting sessions (when they are announced) :)

Across_The_Pond
09-04-2009, 02:05 PM
Under wraps right now, still being finalized.

The design will not be available for public consumption, though.

Fair enough. Back to the beginning for me then. How can I contribute from the UK?

Dave67
09-04-2009, 02:22 PM
Fair enough. Back to the beginning for me then. How can I contribute from the UK?

Can you do these?http://www.interac.ca/consumers/productsandservices_ol_emt.php

If so then rpbbanners@hotmail.com (rpbbanners@hotmail.com) is the email (taken from page 1 post 1)

FluSH
09-04-2009, 03:02 PM

hmmm may not be able to use interac from the UK!

Mailing a money order might be the best bet... but also costly... I think your intent alone... that you want to support from abroad speaks volumes!!

Really appreciate it!

Couchpotatoe
09-04-2009, 07:05 PM
Ditto. I'll be willing to contribute something here from 'Sunny' Wales. I think I owe the Red Patch Boys at least something. From watching TFC streams to RPB videos on the Youtube has inspired me to set up our own supporters group here in Swansea (in the makng :) )

Looking forward to seeing it when its done anyway

FluSH
09-04-2009, 07:10 PM
^^^^
Just plain AWESOME!!!

DavydMT
09-04-2009, 08:30 PM
emt send, looking forward to some painting.

loconet
09-04-2009, 11:00 PM
Can't wait to see this one..

Suds
09-05-2009, 12:48 PM
Donation sent. Happy to support this effort.

Heathen
09-06-2009, 01:59 PM
Just sent the EMT

CretanBull
09-06-2009, 02:08 PM
Any updates Flush?

FluSH
09-06-2009, 04:51 PM
Any updates Flush?

Hey guys, I just got back from the 3rd Annual RPB Tourney in Niagara... what a blast!

A big shout out to Tim for organizing this every year... had a great time... and the RPB shirts that we got were unbelivable... all my bros agreed that it was the best T-shirt ever made by RPB...

Anyhow, I will be updating the figures tonight... took a jar of collections at the tourney as well... but we were all broke...lol

Anyhow... I'm just going to relax a bit from the driving... and I'll post the updates tonight!

FluSH
09-07-2009, 12:46 PM
working on an update right now!!!

FluSH
09-07-2009, 12:55 PM
Thanks to the following more supporters/members who have helped out:

NodoubtguytfcfansDavydMTloconetSudsJasonHeathen

I will add you to the list above... right now we are at:

$1,766.26

I will tally the contribution taken from the RPB Tourney... and update the names of those who donated there as well... that should put us over $1,800!!

Although the mood lately has been less than stellar due to our team's performance... We gotta keep going... can't lose sight of our goal!!!

AL-MO
09-08-2009, 11:21 AM
Update FluSH? :D

FluSH
09-08-2009, 12:40 PM
^^
Later tonight.... but we still need more contributions.... MUCH MORE!!!

MartinUtd
09-08-2009, 12:59 PM
Don't wanna be overly negative, but what happens if Dichio gets cut early to make room for JDG?

I really don't think that will be the case, but these days ya never know.

Rudi
09-08-2009, 01:00 PM
Don't wanna be overly negative, but what happens if Dichio gets cut early to make room for JDG?
We still do it.

Boris
09-08-2009, 01:03 PM
hey everyone,
thanks so much to everyone whose made donations so far. I am finalizing some things for saturday. Among them, i will make a list of t shirt sales.

lets keep it going!!!

AL-MO
09-08-2009, 02:21 PM
I'm going to take a little stab at this. If you want to be in on the design early.... show up for the painting sessions (when they are announced) :)

Yes, the best way to see the design is to come out and participate in a painting session.

I_AM_CANADIAN
09-08-2009, 02:33 PM
We still do it.
100% agreed.

AL-MO, would you mind sending me a pm when you're ready to organize painting sessions? :o lol

AL-MO
09-08-2009, 03:09 PM
100% agreed.

AL-MO, would you mind sending me a pm when you're ready to organize painting sessions? :o lol

I'd have to send out 100 PM's.

Just check this thread and the board for details.

MartinUtd
09-08-2009, 03:58 PM
Wow, I didn't see that coming so soon. I'm just glad he wasn't moved elsewhere like a piece of meat and will still be around the organization.

billyfly
09-08-2009, 04:01 PM
I think we need to get this done sooner than later, non?

Rudi
09-08-2009, 04:03 PM
I think we need to get this done sooner than later, non?
No.

The next home games after Saturday are in October, so what's the rush? It's not like we can complete it in four days.

billyfly
09-08-2009, 04:05 PM
Logistically I guess so. Things are happening so fast and furious.

FluSH
09-08-2009, 08:32 PM
BUMP!!!

We are still moving forward with this Retirement TIFO... if FO won't give a Warrior it's proper send off... at least we will....

Whoop
09-08-2009, 08:54 PM
^^
Well said Flush.

FluSH
09-08-2009, 09:12 PM
Update FluSH? :D

FYI: I will update this later in the late hours tonight... that is if my son doesn't put me to sleep...

several names of contributors need to be updated... plus a few contributions from the 3rd annual rpb summer tourney...

However we still need much more to reach our goal!!!

Whoop
09-08-2009, 09:25 PM
How come this unstickied?

flatpicker
09-08-2009, 10:04 PM
^ needs...

http://www.onestopjam.com/images/GLUE%20STICK.jpg

Ageroo
09-08-2009, 10:35 PM
We like it to bounce around.......that's how we roll! ;)

I think now that the retirement is going to be official...this is the proper tribute for the man and legend that is Danny D!

Razor
09-09-2009, 08:23 AM
EMT sent.

cheers!

Boschmeister
09-09-2009, 09:00 AM
EMT sent.

I am artistically useless but I might be able to help with something - just let me know the time and place.

Dave67
09-09-2009, 10:18 AM
DD is now retired. Mo did say the club will be doing something for him at the last game. The time to donate is now, we must be ready to give the legend a proper sendoff.

Every little bit helps!

AL-MO
09-09-2009, 10:21 AM
Anyone who is able to grid and help draw an image make yourself available next weekend. (19th)

FluSH
09-09-2009, 10:21 AM
We will give Danny a proper send off... one that he truly deserves...

The time is now.

Ageroo
09-09-2009, 10:28 AM
EMT sent.

I am artistically useless but I might be able to help with something - just let me know the time and place.

Well...this is definitely the spirit! :D

Darlofletch
09-09-2009, 11:08 AM
what the hell, Emt sent again.

FluSH
09-09-2009, 11:22 AM
^^^
Darlo... I know you've contributed to the cause already... many thanks for the support!

Phil
09-09-2009, 12:47 PM
Full speed ahead on this. :D

Boschmeister
09-09-2009, 01:59 PM
Anyone who is able to grid and help draw an image make yourself available next weekend. (19th)

Damn, I have a wedding that day. What time are you guys starting?

Darlofletch
09-09-2009, 02:05 PM
^^^
Darlo... I know you've contributed to the cause already... many thanks for the support!

No problem, I'm artistically challenged so you wouldn't want me anywhere near the banner, but I'll help this way, and huge respect to the people putting the effort in.

tfcmanu
09-09-2009, 03:15 PM
EMT Sent...Bring it!

Standup105
09-09-2009, 04:03 PM
I sent a donation through a TD Canada Trust EMT and it just got returned to me. I'll resend again, but I'd like to know if there is some issue with TD or something prior.

Boris
09-09-2009, 04:05 PM
hey everyone, just to let everyone know, the shirts will be in tomorrow.

Also, after the game this saturday, for those going to joes there will be a raffle. What are the prizes you ask? Well a VERY LIMITED edition Red Patch Boys watch that havent been seen since year one...........

also, a brennan print will be raffled off.....

ALL proceeds will go to the Dichio Banner fund!

Boris
09-09-2009, 04:06 PM
I sent a donation through a TD Canada Trust EMT and it just got returned to me. I'll resend again, but I'd like to know if there is some issue with TD or something prior.

ensure you are sending it to the correct address

Standup105
09-09-2009, 04:12 PM
yeah, just realized that. i was trying to send it to ppb@hotmail.com

my mistake!

oh yeah, i just resent.

Boris
09-09-2009, 04:22 PM

my mistake!

oh yeah, i just resent.

Thanks so much!

FluSH
09-09-2009, 07:27 PM

my mistake!

oh yeah, i just resent.

I hope you sent it to rpbbanners@hotmail.com as per the 1st page!

I'll update the list tonight...

FluSH
09-09-2009, 10:14 PM
Alright quick update...

$2,099.89

FluSH
09-09-2009, 10:32 PM
and for the VISUALS:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v647/Kenny31/thermometer31.png

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CLOSE!!!! We are in the last $900!!!!

Once again a BIG BIG THANKS to the following people:

Brad
oldtimer
Skint
Whoopee
uncle p
Hitcho
Darlofletch
s224
Skinner
Michael P.
Wzhxvy
Hustle
massive_magpie
anto7
Denime
ensco
James Oliphant
FluSH
4evared
Cretanbull
andyc
Boris
James C.
Ageroo
RustyTWH
Jamaicanadian
Bones
Klinnsmann
RPBLondon
pank
sallymack
Miss Jones
Greg
Colin D.
Dbl_D
Kaos1970
Red Skies at Night
REDMan127
Nodoubtguy
tfcfans
DavydMT
loconet
SudsJason
Heathen
Razor
Boschmeister
The Professor & Marianne
Darlofletch x 2
Spark
Coach GT
TFCMANU
Torcida
Stouffville_RPB
suljazz
Pygfinn
OBONE
celt-nick
Elmo
Rodrigo
Fabricio
Eastend
cementhead
trane

FluSH
09-09-2009, 10:34 PM

Ageroo
09-10-2009, 10:05 AM
Less than $1000.00 to go guys......we can do this! I hope to see everyone at this weekend's tailgate and contributing for this as well. Don't forget to get there early to secure a Dichio shirt for 10 bones if you want one....limited supply.

Nodoubtguy
09-10-2009, 10:11 AM
Anyway we can put a "DONATE NOW" link on the main page of the forum in the notices??

Boris
09-10-2009, 10:13 AM
Hey guys,
just a reminder:
Dichio shirts this saturday at the tailgate:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/mike24k/9dichio_full_head.jpg?t=1251918991
$10 each where 50% will go to the banner fund...

* some sizes are in limited numbers (like small and xxl) so come early if you want one of those. First come first serve

also, after the game at joes we will be raffling off a Brennan Print and a LIMITED EDITION Red Patch Boys watch.....

Phil
09-10-2009, 02:19 PM
I like tshirts.

Bump.

FluSH
09-10-2009, 03:06 PM
Anyway we can put a "DONATE NOW" link on the main page of the forum in the notices??

This is an excellent idea... in fact it was proposed originally with the planning committee... we are so close right now to the target...though... hmmm I wonder if we will achieve it by Sunday.... I hope.

flambe
09-10-2009, 03:20 PM
stupid question, any chance there will be any sizes to fit a 4yr old?

Stouffville_RPB
09-10-2009, 03:44 PM
the RPB's are AMAZING!!!

Auzzy
09-10-2009, 04:27 PM
EMT: http://img.tfd.com/wn/BB/65DEC-check-mark.gif

Also got my TFC ticket for 9/12 official start of the apprec. campaign & to hopefully snag a shirt. (Later I gotta work on finding me a ticket for the final game so I can see this damn thing in person.)

Awesome work RPB'ers!

FluSH
09-10-2009, 05:10 PM
^^^

Thanks Auzzy!

Love the check mark lol

FluSH
09-10-2009, 05:10 PM
stupid question, any chance there will be any sizes to fit a 4yr old?

none... for kids. sorry.

Boris
09-10-2009, 05:13 PM
we must be very very close...lets make it happen on saturday...

Dave67
09-10-2009, 05:19 PM
You will hit the mark this weekend. The banner will be made. Happy thoughts :)

Dave67
09-11-2009, 10:42 AM
Free the twins!

FluSH
09-11-2009, 11:13 AM
update coming tonight....

sooo many good news!!! let's take it all in lol

Ageroo
09-11-2009, 02:05 PM
Alright.....game day tomorrow. Let's get everyone out at the tailgate for the headshave and warm up our vocal chords to sing for Danny....hopefully lots of contributions to come to achieve our goal!

I_AM_CANADIAN
09-11-2009, 02:31 PM
Awesome, definitely getting a t-shirt, and I might also pick up one for a PNE-supporting friend of mine. :D

MartinUtd
09-11-2009, 03:00 PM
I sent a donation yesterday and I'm not sure if it went through. It would have come from mywheel (at) hotmail (dot) com

Boris
09-11-2009, 03:52 PM
I sent a donation yesterday and I'm not sure if it went through. It would have come from mywheel (at) hotmail (dot) com

whats your name....we only see names not emails as it comes from your banks system...pm me

FluSH
09-12-2009, 09:29 PM
Monster NIGHT TONIGHT!!!!

I'll post the results later tomorrow...

Many many thanks to everyone for their support!!!

Bars92
09-12-2009, 09:35 PM
there should be an insignia for all the teams that dichio has played 4

FluSH
09-13-2009, 11:28 PM
Sorry everyone... between sleeping in today, the family, watching Xeres vs Bilbao and cleaning out my garage... (yup) I've forgotten to update the tally from yesterday... It will be done tomorrow after workhours.... but I am pretty sure we will have big news tomorrow...

spinx
09-14-2009, 12:47 AM
EMT sent yesterday !!! looking to get a shirt or the image to get one made if possible!

Phil
09-14-2009, 09:22 PM
Bumpage.

Dichio never sleeps, he waits.

FluSH
09-14-2009, 10:16 PM
^^^^

Many Many thanks guys... I am working on the tally as we speak...

FluSH
09-14-2009, 10:27 PM
FYI:

I'm just gathering a few more totals from other sources... the reveal will probably come tomorrow as there are a few numbers still coming in.

drek
09-14-2009, 10:44 PM
Gogo 3000

FluSH
09-14-2009, 10:48 PM
alright we might have results tonight... let me see...