PDA

View Full Version : An interesting SSH tidbit/question

DangerRed
08-27-2009, 12:45 PM
So I called TFC just now to inquire when they'll be doing SSH renewals and when the Red & Gold waiting lists will get their crack, etc.

Here's some facts I found interesting:

Last year, 94.5 percent of SSHs renewed their tickets.

There are about 2,000 people on the Gold waiting list.

So my question is this -- if we fail in making the playoffs, do you think the 94.5 pct figure will drop considerably, or at all, for that matter?

Full disclosure: I'm sitting on the Red list like an asshole because I refused to buy a partial pack which included Marlies tickets.

London
08-27-2009, 12:48 PM
people thought it would drop last season and it did only by a couple %% i think,

dont hold your breath

canadian_bhoy
08-27-2009, 12:49 PM
Depends on what the prices are. If they go up, I think a lot of people will be upset.
Having said that, I think renewals will still be strong.

And if they aren't - well, maybe Mo will pipe up with some more DP talk like he did last season!

Parkdale
08-27-2009, 12:51 PM
seeing as it doesn't cost a cent to be on the waiting list, I can't see it dropping.
maybe renewals will drop, but there people to take their place.

ArmenJBX
08-27-2009, 12:52 PM
My one regret right now was not getting the marlies pack. I spent more money on 4 games then I would have with that pack, plus I could have gotten season seats.

If anyone isn't going to renew, or knows how to get them when they come out, please, please PM me. I will be forever in your debt.

Nuvinho
08-27-2009, 12:53 PM
I will say it will at 89% renewal (total pull out of my ass guess)

The reasons:

1. The quality of the product on the field (if we don't make the playoffs).
2. An increase in price to pay for the grass
3. An increase in price to pay for a potential DP

DangerRed
08-27-2009, 01:00 PM
My one regret right now was not getting the marlies pack. I spent more money on 4 games then I would have with that pack, plus I could have gotten season seats.

If anyone isn't going to renew, or knows how to get them when they come out, please, please PM me. I will be forever in your debt.

There were a few times I regretted not buying it either. I've been to every game this season except for two and have tickets to the remaining three. Yes, it cost a lot, but it also was an amazing time -- I got to sit all over the place and really get some varying perspectives on the game.

That said, if partial packs come up next year, I may spring for it.

Oh, and if you're someone who isn't renewing their season seats and I can somehow get yours, PM ME IMMEDIATELY TOO :)

Oldtimer
08-27-2009, 01:10 PM

The reasons:

The grass is paid for by the money from selling Mo Edu.

Super
08-27-2009, 01:26 PM
TFC is still a popular product in the city. Sure, it's not as hot a ticket as year one, but I still see 90%+ renewal - which is still an amazing number. It will be higher if we make the play-offs. With thousands of people waiting to get season tickets it will take many years for anyone on the red list to get SST's.

Nuvinho
08-27-2009, 01:34 PM
The grass is paid for by the money from selling Mo Edu.

Its supposed to be, but I still think they will put the cost onto the fans somehow.

rocker
08-27-2009, 01:35 PM

The reasons:

I dunno. the quality of product on the field has improved with each year, and we won the canadian championship... so point #1 is debatable (I also don't take online comments about the state of the team as indication of public opinion on the quality of the product, since such a small fraction of SSH's are on these boards).

I think renewal rate will be the same as last year.

Lucky Strike
08-27-2009, 01:39 PM
Whatever happens, I hope there will be fewer empty seats at each match. It almost seems like scalpers overbought this year/overestimated the number of people that are prepared to deal with scalpers. Hopefully, scalpers will have lost loads of money and will buy off fewer seats, allowing real fans to fill them.

Darlofletch
08-27-2009, 01:40 PM
So when are renewals happening? I've got season tickets in someone else's name, and also have had partial packs for 2 years, so am fairly near the top of the gold list (unless the rep who called me last year was blowing smoke up my arse, which he probably was). I'm thinking of letting the ones in the other persons name go and seeing what i can get in my own name, would be good to know what sort of timeframe I'm looking at to make that decision.

mlsintoronto
08-27-2009, 01:40 PM
The Mo Edu money will pay for some of the grass...but the plan to make the city and ex place whole will cost a lot more than the Edu money (which wont even cover the grass install at BMO. The good news is we're looking at undersoil heating, and whatever other cool technology is required so that in the long term we can have quality grass in march and October.

I hope it all works, and I hope the proposal gets accepted!

mlsintoronto
08-27-2009, 01:41 PM
Renewals are coming shortly, with a due date of early October I think (20% deposit as in past years).

Super
08-27-2009, 01:44 PM
Great job on getting us grass, Paul!!

pekduck
08-27-2009, 01:46 PM
The Mo Edu money will pay for some of the grass...but the plan to make the city and ex place whole will cost a lot more than the Edu money (which wont even cover the grass install at BMO. The good news is we're looking at undersoil heating, and whatever other cool technology is required so that in the long term we can have quality grass in march and October.

Renewals are coming shortly, with a due date of early October I think (20% deposit as in past years).

i was happy then i saw renewal notice... are these two connected :rolleyes:

lol

mlsintoronto
08-27-2009, 01:46 PM
Great job on getting us grass, Paul!!

don't thank us yet! you'll jinx it!

but I will cut our your post and put it up on my wall.

Darlofletch
08-27-2009, 01:47 PM
I dunno. the quality of product on the field has improved with each year, and we won the canadian championship... so point #1 is debatable (I also don't take online comments about the state of the team as indication of public opinion on the quality of the product, since such a small fraction of SSH's are on these boards).

I think renewal rate will be the same as last year.

It's true that a small percentage of all ssh's are here, but would suggest that whereas disappointment among the hardcore leads to anger and a resentful renewal, in the less committed, it will lead to apathy, displayed by all the empty seats, and that will translate into non-renewals, especially if people are finding it harder to sell off tickets they don't use.

Throw in a recession and if the team's still struggling, then i could see that 90something percent going down quite a bit.

Parkdale
08-27-2009, 01:48 PM

next to my picture, right?

Shway
08-27-2009, 01:49 PM
^we dont have it yet!

pekduck
08-27-2009, 01:49 PM
next to my picture, right?

your picture will have a few darts on them..:D

Shway
08-27-2009, 01:50 PM
Paul is there going to be anything new next year in regards to, academy teams or U-20 ? there is a small rumor going around.

mlsintoronto
08-27-2009, 01:52 PM
one other thing; we're thinking of creating a membership like many Euro clubs. The membership card/ticket may come sooner than we earlier let on. The cashless stadium however, is still a ways off

Shway
08-27-2009, 01:53 PM
^ that was something i heard aswell:smile:

mlsintoronto
08-27-2009, 01:53 PM
Paul is there going to be anything new next year in regards to, academy teams or U-20 ? there is a small rumor going around.

not sure what you're fishing for...can you elaborate? we're hoping to go younger in our Academy to U14...does that help?

jabbronies
08-27-2009, 01:56 PM
one other thing; we're thinking of creating a membership like many Euro clubs. The membership card/ticket may come sooner than we earlier let on. The cashless stadium however, is still a ways off

What is this memebership about?
Do I have to buy one in order to keep my Season Ticket?

Darlofletch
08-27-2009, 01:59 PM

This sounds expensive.:skep:

lintberg
08-27-2009, 02:06 PM

What will the membership card do for us?
As a season ticket holder we already have the club card (for the 15% discount on merch)....what else would the membership card do?

Any idea of what the cost involved would be to become a member?

Suds
08-27-2009, 02:08 PM

I bit the bullet and bought the TFC-Marlies pack last season and was not particularly happy about it. However, it did upgrade me to the gold list which in-turn enabled me to upgrade to a SSH this year.

I have no idea where I was on the Gold list. When it came for my time to upgrade to a SSH the choices were limited in that all the lower cost seats were snapped up before it got to me. So based on my experience, I would not get your hopes up of getting in to 112 or the cheap seats right away; but you never know.

Basically your choice is either you suck it up now and pay a the cash to move ahead on the list or keep hoping at some point everyone ahead of you drops off.

Mark in Ottawa
08-27-2009, 02:09 PM
Renewal rate is always dependent upon... cost & percieved value for $$.
If the TFC/BMO experience is not enjoyable or not seen to be a good value in time & $$ spent then the renewal rate will drop off.

Also entering the equation is the perception that tickets are scarce.
Whether ticketas are scarce or not is open to discussion. My thoughts on it are that reasonably affordable tickets are scarce but if you are willing to cough up for the expensive seats then seeing games is not an issue.

I expect to renew at this time but as a 75 Mile Bastard I won't be pleased if I get "held up" for a second time and expected to buy the ransom pack again.

Suds
08-27-2009, 02:11 PM
What will the membership card do for us?
As a season ticket holder we already have the club card (for the 15% discount on merch)....what else would the membership card do?

Any idea of what the cost involved would be to become a member?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe they are looking at a swipe or chip card to get into BMO instead of the printed tickets.

JonO
08-27-2009, 02:14 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe they are looking at a swipe or chip card to get into BMO instead of the printed tickets.
I think you're wrong....

DangerRed
08-27-2009, 02:14 PM

Hey Paul, it's actually my birthday today -- I'm not kidding, PM me if you want verification! -- and it'd be a sweet little gift if you let me buy season seats from you guys. I'd pay 100 percent right now, today, this instant. Whaddya say? :)

lintberg
08-27-2009, 02:15 PM
Thanks....
That sounds like an interesting idea.

Nuvinho
08-27-2009, 02:16 PM
A membership card that acts as a ticket could cause problems for anyone giving away their tickets.

lintberg
08-27-2009, 02:17 PM
True!!

A membership card that acts as a ticket could cause problems for anyone giving away their tickets.

Phil
Moving this thread, having a tough time finding any news in it.

mlsintoronto
Hey Paul, it's actually my birthday today -- I'm not kidding, PM me if you want verification! -- and it'd be a sweet little gift if you let me buy season seats from you guys. I'd pay 100 percent right now, today, this instant. Whaddya say? :)

wow that's cool! happy birthday! aaaaand no.

Glory_Hunter
08-27-2009, 02:20 PM
Will there be a way that we can see how far down the waiting list we are?

Suds
08-27-2009, 02:21 PM

I think you would be still able to print or forward tickets from the Account Manager ... at least I hope you would.

mlsintoronto
08-27-2009, 02:22 PM
Will there be a way that we can see how far down the waiting list we are?

Call your rep...we keep track of that but it is a pain in the ass to figure out (because our systems are in disparate databases). he or she can take your name and get back to you with the number. 416-360-GOAL.

arsenal
08-27-2009, 02:40 PM

The reasons:

According to MoJo he had the money in the budget and the backing from the board to get the DP this year. Therefore ….. we should really be getting a price reduction since they saved the DP money this season that was in the budget when they determined the prices for this season J And since our prices this year had a DP priced in …. there is no reason for a price increase next season for a DP.

Nuvinho
08-27-2009, 02:41 PM
According to MoJo he had the money in the budget and the backing from the board to get the DP this year. Therefore ….. we should really be getting a price reduction since they saved the DP money this season that was in the budget when they determined the prices for this season J And since our prices this year had a DP priced in …. there is no reason for a price increase next season for a DP.

hahaha!!! funniest post on this thread!!!

Oldtimer
08-27-2009, 02:43 PM
hahaha!!! funniest post on this thread!!!

I don't find it particularly funny.

They should cut prices.

Super
08-27-2009, 02:45 PM
Paul - So the grass is now in the hands of the city council? Do you have a timeline on this? Sounds very promising indeed.

flambe
08-27-2009, 02:46 PM
I don't find it particularly funny.

They should cut prices.

Well that ain't gonna happen, but they shouldn't raise them.

And if they use the Nutrilite Champions as a reason to inflate the prices I'll be pissed.

We were gifted that championship.

mlsintoronto
08-27-2009, 03:00 PM
Paul - So the grass is now in the hands of the city council? Do you have a timeline on this? Sounds very promising indeed.

not yet - we are still making sure that every stakeholder gets their say and buys into the plan. We are asking for a lot...taking a 365 day a year facility to a -say- 40 day per year facility. A lot of different groups are affected by this and while it may be black and white for TFC fans, we need to have a bunch of people support our plan before presenting to council.

I think we are in front of the Ex Place board around the beginning of October.

rocker
08-27-2009, 03:03 PM
not yet - we are still making sure that every stakeholder gets their say and buys into the plan. We are asking for a lot...taking a 365 day a year facility to a -say- 40 day per year facility. A lot of different groups are affected by this and while it may be black and white for TFC fans, we need to have a bunch of people support our plan before presenting to council.

so this proposal is just grass for BMO.. it's not related to finding a site to replace the other 325 days?

mlsintoronto
08-27-2009, 03:04 PM
so this proposal is just grass for BMO.. it's not related to finding a site to replace the other 325 days?

no - its requesting approval for our plan to replace those other days.

canadian_bhoy
08-27-2009, 03:05 PM

Membership = shit

Smartcard instead of ticket = great idea

TFCtoMUFC
08-27-2009, 03:09 PM
Paul, dont understand this membership thing, please elaborate.

Ageroo
08-27-2009, 03:11 PM

I knew there were reasons that I let you sit next to me.......and I let you marry my sister! :D Great points here......

ArmenJBX
08-27-2009, 03:13 PM
I understand that I'm prettyyy low on the waiting list if I'm in the red. The thing is, there should be a pricepoint too shouldn't there? I mean, I payed about 500 dollars in single game tickets for only 4 games, from ticketmaster. If 500 dollars doesn't bump me up, I don't know why the Marlies deal does. It just seems like I'm putting in a lot of cash and still not seeing a return, though the games are awesome and totally worth it, I'm still on the bottom rung. I'm willing to pay as much as necessary for the tickets. Hell, a partial pack would be awesome, but I wasn't even offerred that last year, only the marlies pack. I dunno, if someone gave them up or if someone (ahemm...paul :D) could maaaaaaaybe bump me up a bit, I'd forever be in your debt.

flatpicker
08-27-2009, 03:14 PM
Membership = shit

Smartcard instead of ticket = great idea

How exactly does the smartcard help? (serious question btw)
You must still be able to email your ticket to a friend/family if you are unable to attend or wish to gift a ticket to someone.

So what would stop scalpers doing the same thing in order to sell tix?

Paul, dont understand this membership thing, please elaborate.

I wouldn't mind some more details too!

ArmenJBX
08-27-2009, 03:20 PM
Maybe the members have their own special entrance, 25% off all merch, a free beer and an exclusive gift per game?

flatpicker
08-27-2009, 03:24 PM
Maybe the members have their own special entrance, 25% off all merch, a free beer and an exclusive gift per game?

nice... hopefully it will be the long awaited Dichio bobblehead!

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k139/brushstroke-man/dichio-bobble.gif

Carts
08-27-2009, 03:24 PM
All I can say is PLEASE give us more time to pay for the tickets...

20% deposit is a GREAT START as it a doable number during the season actually going on...

With dark grey tickets that are close to $1900, having that around in the bank during the season (with games, road trips, etc) can be VERY TOUGH...

With the season starting at the end of March, and ticket deliveries being "just" before that, I don't understand the need to ask for all of the money in a 3-month period FROM October-December...

I know things must be paid ahead of time, but stretching out the payments and due date a little longer for total payment would go along way for alot of us...

It will be MUCH APPRECIATED...

Thanks, Carts...

Wagner
08-27-2009, 03:26 PM
One thing regarding prices...
cost of doing business actually went down.
A lot of firms "sharpened their pencil" in 2009...so in bidding/tendering situations, prices are actually that of 3-4 years ago.
Also, regional economic growth, etc...is down in the GTA.
So when the Ticket Rep talks about the cost of business going up...it's not 100% true.
2007 = $200 for my ticket
2008 = $230 (includeed the all star game)
2009 = $280 (included CCL tix)

so unless there is something tangible to sell...

ArmenJBX
08-27-2009, 03:27 PM
Are there any season tickets that are in the...300-400 range? Cuz 1900 is a bit too much :O

Wagner
08-27-2009, 03:29 PM

20% deposit is a GREAT START as it a doable number during the season actually going on...

With dark grey tickets that are close to $1900, having that around in the bank during the season (with games, road trips, etc) can be VERY TOUGH...

With the season starting at the end of March, and ticket deliveries being "just" before that, I don't understand the need to ask for all of the money in a 3-month period FROM October-December...

I know things must be paid ahead of time, but stretching out the payments and due date a little longer for total payment would go along way for alot of us...

Thanks, Carts...

+1

the bluejays season is almost the same as TFCs and they don't require the money as quickly...

Also, with Playoff (still holdingo ut hope), Christmas, and renewals all around the same time....

mlsintoronto
08-27-2009, 03:33 PM
A club like you see in many Euro clubs...but we haven't figured it out yet so to describe it would be a bit premature.

I'll start a new thread and solicit opinions on what RPBs would like a membership to be.

ps this is not an attempt to usurp the RPB membership!

andyc
08-27-2009, 03:33 PM

mlsintoronto - Can you arrange the sequence of these events correctly in order to prevent another revolt??

I think that it would be fair for TFC to set the due date for renewals after this meeting with the Ex Place board. This should be within your control and allow supporters that have significant interest in the grass decision to make an informed buy/no buy decision.

This way you could take away any chance that us conspiracy theorists have to bring out the pitch forks... :D

mlsintoronto
08-27-2009, 03:34 PM

Thanks, Carts...

Carts - we've done many many custom payment plans. If you need time to pay during the renewal process just say so and your rep will customize a plan.

Suds
08-27-2009, 03:35 PM

Thanks, Carts...

+1 ... and paying all that right before Christmas hits a brothers bank account hard ... mainly because I have to go all out on the woman's Christmas gift to make up for all the drunk weekends and unfinished house work during the TFC season :D

lintberg
08-27-2009, 03:36 PM
Paul, can you give us more info on the membership card idea.

Carts
08-27-2009, 03:36 PM
Carts - we've done many many custom payment plans. If you need time to pay during the renewal process just say so and your rep will customize a plan.

You're a good man...!!!

I didn't even know that could happen... I guess I should have asked...

Thanks Paul - that helps HUGE!!! Good on the club for this option!

Carts...

RPB_RED_NATION_RPB
08-27-2009, 03:39 PM

thats great and all....if your club dosent make the playoffs....! as in the first 2 seasons! ;)

but this year when we make it.......a few home games....and couple of away games.....and of course SEATTLE final!....thats alot of cake...and you want renewels on top of that!.....

I say if we get to the playoffs.....First payment on renewls January at least! :hump:

Nuvinho
08-27-2009, 03:39 PM

Thanks, Carts...

I am in the same boat...I have 4 in the greys and 2 in the supporters.....and any help stretching out will be helpful.....especially since some of us haven been hit hard with the recession and layoffs.

rocker
08-27-2009, 03:40 PM
no - its requesting approval for our plan to replace those other days.

so what's the plan? I haven't heard any specifics other than perhaps a bubble at Lamport to cover the winter usage from BMO.

flatpicker
08-27-2009, 03:41 PM
Paul, can you give us more info on the membership card idea.

A club like you see in many Euro clubs...but we haven't figured it out yet so to describe it would be a bit premature.

I'll start a new thread and solicit opinions on what RPBs would like a membership to be.

ps this is not an attempt to usurp the RPB membership!

that said... I've never had a membership at a Euro club...
so I don't even know what they offer in those situations.

RPB_RED_NATION_RPB
08-27-2009, 03:45 PM
anyone...know what the price hike will be next season......or is it at a freeze until we make the playoffs..?

ArmenJBX
08-27-2009, 03:47 PM
Here are a couple of different European membership plans:

Barcelona:

Barηa magazine delivered to your house.
Your own club e-mail address: yourname@mail.fcbarcelona.com
A free ticket for the museum.
Entrance to training and autograph sessions.
Discounts at the club shop and online store.
Discounts on the price of tickets.

Chelsea:

https://shop.chelseafc.co.uk/images/memb_prices.jpg

RPB_RED_NATION_RPB
08-27-2009, 03:50 PM

I'll drink to that! :drinking:

Suds
08-27-2009, 03:51 PM

Note I'm only commenting on my experience using a card in Europe. I have no info on what TFC is thinking.

When I went to see Ajax you needed the card or be with someone who has a card to get into to stadium along with your ticket. We borrowed the card for the day from the person who got us tickets to the game. At Ajax, the card was needed along with the tickets.

My guess is this had way more to do with security issues than scalping.

VPjr
08-27-2009, 03:53 PM

Membership card so that supporters are able to have real influence over the direction of the club and a vote on IMPORTANT issues? If so, kudos.

if not, why bother.

AL-MO
08-27-2009, 03:57 PM

Whoopee is a member of Benfica. PM him and he'll be able to tell you what he receives.

905shmick
08-27-2009, 03:58 PM
This is how nerdy I am. I thought this was going to be a technical discussion...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secure_Shell

RedMAN127
08-27-2009, 04:07 PM
Membership card so that supporters are able to have real influence over the direction of the club and a vote on IMPORTANT issues? If so, kudos.

if not, why bother.

Had to buy ManU membership when trying to get tickets for a trip; got some trinkets (pen, CD, calender), but had access to match tickets from the Ticketexchange, which is currently limited to SSH in TO.

Darlofletch
08-27-2009, 04:16 PM
anyone...know what the price hike will be next season......or is it at a freeze until we make the playoffs..?

So we've got to renew before the playoffs is decided? So hopefully we'll shit the bed, f/o panics and actually lowers prices (and also hopefully a lot of people don't renew and thus there's lots left for the mopes like me on the gold list), then after it's all over and done with, we make a last ditch run, make the playoffs, win the mls cup and nothing they can do to increase the price.

Wagner
08-27-2009, 05:38 PM
So we've got to renew before the playoffs is decided? So hopefully we'll shit the bed, f/o panics and actually lowers prices (and also hopefully a lot of people don't renew and thus there's lots left for the mopes like me on the gold list), then after it's all over and done with, we make a last ditch run, make the playoffs, win the mls cup and nothing they can do to increase the price.

I'm really bothered by this.

Is it simply to have the best financial 2009?

ecospice
08-27-2009, 06:09 PM
I can't wait to renew - I am taking the playoff tickets option because WE ARE GOING TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS!!! WOO HOO!!!

T F C T O R O N T O O O O O O

Cashcleaner
08-27-2009, 11:12 PM
According to MoJo he had the money in the budget and the backing from the board to get the DP this year. Therefore ….. we should really be getting a price reduction since they saved the DP money this season that was in the budget when they determined the prices for this season. And since our prices this year had a DP priced in …. there is no reason for a price increase next season for a DP.
Good point. I certainly hope others are reading this as well and will keep that in mind when prices for the season tickets are released.

And on top of that, seeing as how we've made quite a good deal of money off the Edu trade and Real Madrid friendly, what would be the club's justification for a price increase if it were to occur?

andyc
08-27-2009, 11:13 PM
Good point. I certainly hope others are reading this as well and will keep that in mind when prices for the season tickets are released.

And on top of that, seeing as how we've made quite a good deal of money off the Edu trade and Real Madrid friendly, what would be the club's justification for a price increase if it were to occur?

Because they can...

BuSaPuNk
08-27-2009, 11:18 PM

Because it's MLSE $$$. :rolleyes:

Well who knows what will happen with the prices next year. If we don't make the playoffs this year I can see them staying the same if not being reduced. Look at the Leafs prices last year the prices were dropped I believe something like 10% becuase of there lack of winning. We'll have to wait and see.

I personally hope they drop as I bought the Marlies ransom pack last year to try and get some good seasons now hopefull at a lower price.

Whoop
08-27-2009, 11:20 PM
Whoopee is a member of Benfica. PM him and he'll be able to tell you what he receives.

Essentially a club magazine every 2-3 months, discounts on merchandise, discounts on sponsors stuff, discounts on tickets... the typical stuff.

There are more incentives and stuff but mainly back in Portugal.

But the big thing is that I get a vote when it comes to election time.

maninb
08-28-2009, 07:56 AM
As far as grass goes they should get the same product as Arsenal (and many other EPL teams) has...it's 10% artificial with fibres interwoven with the REAL grass, it NEVER tears up no matter how much rain or usage it gets...certainly more expensive but worth every penny IMO.

Libra_60
08-28-2009, 08:08 AM
Your best bet for Seasons is to get on the Marlies Partial pack. It immediately places you on the GOLD list and the following year you leap frog all RED listers. 2008 I was a partial pack person and had no problem with that as I enjoy hockey as well. I went to 3 Marlie games and gave the other 3 away to family & friends. This year is my first year of season's and it was well worth it. Being elevated to the GOLD list is the key, being on the RED list is okay but you will be waiting and every year those PPARTIAL PACK holders will continue to leap frog you if you do not suck it up unfortunately and but the Partial. Idid and now I am enjoying my season seats.

ArmenJBX
08-28-2009, 08:10 AM
I would go for the real partial pack and not the marlies one. But if that's how I get in...then so be it. I guess I could offload the marlies tickets to hockey friends. :D

Canadian Blue
08-28-2009, 10:20 AM
I'm willing to pay as much as necessary for the tickets.

This is a very interesting statement........maybe we should talk......

Fort York Redcoat
08-28-2009, 10:32 AM
I would go for the real partial pack and not the marlies one. But if that's how I get in...then so be it. I guess I could offload the marlies tickets to hockey friends. :D

There are very few PP offered. I don't remember the number but they went in the first hour. The majority are Marlies packs.

And good luck getting rid of your Marlies tix. One can always get them for cheap gameday so you may end up giving yours away like I did.

king dave
08-28-2009, 10:43 AM
As far as grass goes they should get the same product as Arsenal (and many other EPL teams) has...it's 10% artificial with fibres interwoven with the REAL grass, it NEVER tears up no matter how much rain or usage it gets...certainly more expensive but worth every penny IMO.
This is the stuff!
http://www.dessosports.com/en/desso-grassmaster.html

KD.

Hitcho
08-28-2009, 01:34 PM
don't thank us yet! you'll jinx it!

That's going to make a real mess of your monitor dude...

ArmenJBX
08-28-2009, 01:48 PM
I could sell them in doubles for the price of one or something, I dunno. I'll find a way.

RedMAN127
08-28-2009, 01:59 PM

Any idea if the PanAm bid involves using BMO? Would this work for or against the cause of real turf?

djmike
08-28-2009, 08:05 PM
Still the best sport experience in the city.

tim90
08-30-2009, 06:51 PM
do will go a mediaguide next year or a jestey or hat for being a season holder next year

OneLoveOneEric
08-30-2009, 07:50 PM
To the original question in this thread, my guess is SSH renewals are still very high regardless of TFC's finish this season. WIth demand so high for tickets right now, I know of a handful of people who are fed up with the product on the field, but know people who want their seats now. Those people plan to sell their seats to their friends at cover price, retaining ownership of the seats in case things change in the next few years.
I could see LOTS of people planning to do this, keeping renewal rates high.