PDA

View Full Version : PRE-GAME: Toronto FC @ Chivas USA

Nuvinho
08-16-2009, 10:15 AM
One day is enough to enjoy the win yesterday, onto the next fixture. Chivas finally won a game last night (mind you it was against the Red Bulls....haha!!). Nagamura should be back for Chivas USA, Galindo starting to regain his form, and oh yeah.....Harmse is there :facepalm:

Toronto will be missing Jimmy B due to suspension. I am hoping CC doesn't make many changes.

3-5-2

-----------------Frei-----------------
-------Nana----Gomez----Serioux----
------------Robbo--Sanyang--------
Cronin--------------------------Vitti
----------------Guevara------------
----------DeRo-------White---------

or

---------------Sanyang--------------
-----------DeRo---Guevara------------
----------Gerba-------White---------

Shakes McQueen
08-16-2009, 10:44 AM
I think chances are we see the same lineup - surely Cummins wont bench Attakora in favour of Wynne, after the kid put in another class performance. Of course, my other fear is that Cummins will totally fuck up the back line like he has done in the past, and put Serioux in at LB, etc., in an effort to get Wynne and Attakora in the game.

My hope is we stick with the 3-5-2, as you've laid it out.

Also, I'm incredibly optimistic about our chances to take 3 from this game. Chivas have been absolutely horrible for a while now - their only points coming from even worse New York. I think a well-rested TFC team has a great shot at full points on the road.

- Scott

Super
08-16-2009, 10:57 AM
I have a lot of faith in the team right now. I see the hunger and the will to win - and the team is gelling much better together as well. 2-1 for the Reds.

billyfly
08-16-2009, 11:02 AM
I think all the pre-game threads from here on in will be the same. We need to win or at the very least get a draw.

TFC07
08-16-2009, 11:56 AM
Chivas has been struggling lately. Before beating New York yesterday, I believe they were on 6 game losing streak. Not only that, but Toronto already won against them in this season. So this is a winnable game for Toronto. :scarf:

Let's hope Robbo, Wynne and Barrett don't start this game. Jimmy B is suspended so we'll we get the chance to see Fellinga make his debut.

pank
08-16-2009, 01:35 PM
I will be flying out to LAX on Wednesday and catching the game on Saturday. Very excited for my first road game and hopefully the boys can pull a win off. I am incredibly encouraged after yesterday and I think that is the start of a run.

kitchener-TFC
08-16-2009, 01:40 PM
One day is enough to enjoy the win yesterday, onto the next fixture. Chivas finally won a game last night (mind you it was against the Red Bulls....haha!!). Nagamura should be back for Chivas USA, Galindo starting to regain his form, and oh yeah.....Harmse is there :facepalm:

Toronto will be missing Jimmy B due to suspension. I am hoping CC doesn't make many changes.

3-5-2

or

I'd go with option #2. It should serve as a wake-up call to Robbo.
Subs: Dichio for White around the 55th or 60th.
Ibbe for Gerba around the 70th.
Fellinga for Serioux around the 80th (only if we're leading, and controlling the game).

Pookie
08-16-2009, 06:56 PM
What's the scouting report on Chivas?

Knowing their tendencies, strengths and starting line up might be a better way to pencil in a line up and game plan.

grizzle
08-16-2009, 07:03 PM

I like this set up :iagree:

T_Mizz
08-16-2009, 07:07 PM
Never seen that before, a 3-5-2 with two AMs not 2 DMs but I must say it looks good.

Nuvinho
08-16-2009, 07:18 PM
^ The only reason why I put 2 AM instead of 2 DM, is that last game, Sanyang looked lost when Robbo was beside him. In the 2nd half as the lone DM he looked more comfortable.

Hustle
08-16-2009, 07:19 PM
I know the boys won't take Chivas for granted.

Absolutely no reason why we should'nt take three points from this one.

Nuvinho
08-16-2009, 07:31 PM
What's the scouting report on Chivas?

Knowing their tendencies, strengths and starting line up might be a better way to pencil in a line up and game plan.

I think the scouting report will come out later this week, but what I've seen of them (I have watched maybe 5 to 7 of their games), they are very unpredictable - one game they can look great, then another game they look like the NYRBs.

barca99
08-16-2009, 07:47 PM

3-5-2

or

Interesting option, my only concern is that Vitti would be expected to defend here. Maybe replace him with Felinga, as CC was talking up Felinga being a lefty who can also play strong defensively.

The good thing is there are lots of options, and even the options off the bench are good. (Barret, Dichio, Robinson, Wynne, etc...)

Should be a good game to watch, but a late start time out east.

Cheers

Stryker
08-16-2009, 11:08 PM
I'd like to see us stack the back end and hope we can hold out with a single goal.

Wynne--Attakora--Gomez--Garcia
------Cronin-----------Serioux------
--------------Guevara----------------
Gomez--------------------------DeRo
----------Gerba-----------------------

Nomad
08-17-2009, 12:24 AM
I will be flying out to LAX on Wednesday and catching the game on Saturday. Very excited for my first road game and hopefully the boys can pull a win off. I am incredibly encouraged after yesterday and I think that is the start of a run.

There are 4 of us that will also be flying out for this match.

RPB_RED_NATION_RPB
08-17-2009, 12:33 AM

3-5-2

or

I like the 2 holding mids for this one........ POINTS are a must on our remaining road games...A MUST! a draw is GOOD!

twistedchinaman
08-17-2009, 12:49 AM
No matter what points are critical and even one will be good -- but THREE is deffo better. With Harmse in the start, we know the one weak link that we should target. :p

Still:

============== Frei ==============
==== Nana == Garcia/Gomez == Serioux ====
============ Sanyang =============
==== Cronin =============== Vitti ====
======= White ======= Guevara =======
======== Gerba ==== DeRosario ========

The bold prediction:

TFC 3-1 Chivas USA
Gerba 27'
Nagamura 57'
White 78'
DeRo 87'

ilikemusic
08-17-2009, 12:54 AM
Visiting Chivas always makes me feel all warm and fuzzy about game number 1.

twistedchinaman
08-17-2009, 12:57 AM
Visiting Chivas always makes me feel all warm and fuzzy about game number 1.

And getting revenge for that game -- sweeter. :scarf:

COME ON YOU REDS!!!! :canada:

DoubleUp
08-17-2009, 01:07 AM
I would try fellinga in for vitti. Maybe not as skillful, but I think heal do the technical things better.... like tackling/tracking back and making crisp passes. But who knows?

jloome
08-17-2009, 01:08 AM
Chivas will play a 442 and rely on Galindo to try and get behind, Lillingstone as the target man. Nagamura's a decent playmaker, and htey have two good fullbacks in Jazic and Bornstein.

Figure we play to challenge the middle of their backline and still have enough men back to counter speed from Galindo and Klejstan.

-------------------Frei---------------------
-------Attakora---Serioux---Gomez---------
--Wynne--------------------------Fellinga
-----------Cronin-------Sanyang-----------
-----------------Guevara----------------------
------------White-------Dero----------------

If they don't think Fellinga's ready we could always try cronin on the left side (it's not his foot but he's a smart player) and start Robbo in DM with Sanyang.

This gives us punch through the middle and avoids the problem of having to try and get behind Bornstein and Jazic all night.

grizzle
08-17-2009, 01:11 AM
If they don't think Fellinga's ready we could always try cronin on the left side (it's not his foot but he's a smart player) and start Robbo in DM with Sanyang

Please no, he has done nothing for the team lately and I think he needs to sit a game out to earn his spot back.

Ossington Mental Youth
08-17-2009, 01:53 AM
kinda with Grizzle on that one too, ive never spoken poorly of Robbo but i do think he needs a breather at this point in time

twistedchinaman
08-17-2009, 02:28 AM
Please no, he has done nothing for the team lately and I think he needs to sit a game out to earn his spot back.

+1. I would agree with the trying out of Felligna. But I would say he would come off the bench.

prizby
08-17-2009, 09:09 AM
Cummings was saying something about having Wynne back, so i suspect he'll be back in the line up. I think Cummings is gonna have a headache picking the line up

---------------Frei--------------
----Attakora-Serioux-Gomez-----
Wynne-------------------Fellinga
-------Cronin-Robo-Guevara-----
----------Vitti-------------------
---------------DeRo-------------

or

--------------Frei-------------
Wynne-Attakora-Gomez-Serioux
-------------Robo-------------
Cronin------Guevara-----Barrett
---------Vitti------------------
-------------DeRo-------------

In this line up I can see Vitti in Barretts spot and maybe OBW starting, but seems like OBW can't go a full 90 and we'll see whether Cummings wants to use him fresh or gas him for 75 then sub him

Subs Used:
Sanyang
Gerba
OBW

CoachGT
08-17-2009, 09:21 AM
I'd rather see Robbo and Guevara switch at halftime as in the TFC/DCU game. I thought that was a brilliant move. Robbo was having a bit of a tough time. Guevara, when he starts, seems to be running out of steam by the 75th minute. Coming on at the half he is in a better spot physically than many of the opponents and can be more effective.

Also, we need to see the strikers changed up a little earlier - 60th to 65th. Time management hasn't been our strongest suit to date.

The more I see of Gomez, the more I like him. Sanyang was down a little too often in the second half - we need guys that can stay on the pitch.

Cas87
08-17-2009, 09:26 AM

3-5-2

or

-------Nana----Gomez/Garcia----Serioux----

I'd take option two, just maybe with Garcia (if healthy) mainly because is his a verteran presence and I liked the 3 man back line from Montreal (Nana, Garcia, and "Why So" Serioux)

prizby
08-17-2009, 09:31 AM
anyone who doesn't think Wynne will start is nuts...the way Wynne played before he got injured does not mean he should be demoted to the bench, he was MoM against PR and RM

DangerRed
08-17-2009, 09:40 AM
I'm with Cummins on this one (notice how no one seems to be calling for his head this morning? Hmm...) -- the win against DC still means we need another dozen points at least if we're going to talk about the playoffs. Time to be professional about this, rest properly and get ready for Chivas.

A tangential positive: the weather change shouldn't be too drastic between here and Carson, given the heat soup we've been dealing with the last few days.

I'm encouraged by the young guys and would love to see the same starting lineup -- SANS BARRETT!!!!!! -- as Saturday. I think there'll be more of Gerba and Danny might pick up some minutes as well.

:scarf::scarf::scarf:

TFCtoMUFC
08-17-2009, 03:25 PM
We need to win at least 2 on this road trip to stay in contention of the playoffs.

swan
08-17-2009, 03:36 PM
There are 4 of us that will also be flying out for this match.

i will be there as well 13 rows behind the TFC bench i'm told... where will everybody be sitting...

Bombonera
08-17-2009, 03:42 PM
If he is given a spot, shouldn't Fellinga be in for Garcia? And why the obsession with Gerba? Barrett and White could combine for some nice action up front? It would be nice to see more ball movement like against DC.

If we go back to the long abll like we played in the last 20 mins on saturday, we could blow a nice chance for 3 points.

Shakes McQueen
08-17-2009, 04:40 PM
Isn't Fellinga a LB, not a CB?

- Scott

trane
08-17-2009, 05:05 PM
------------Cronin---Sanyang--------------
Barret/Wynne-----------------------------Vitti
------------------DeRo---------------
----------Gerba---------White---------

This is what I would like to see. Guevarra has looked a bit out of it the past couple of games. Having him and Dichio on the bench is valuble.

The main thing for me is that we do stick with the back three.

trane
08-17-2009, 05:06 PM
Isn't Fellinga a LB, not a CB?

- Scott

My understading is that he is a CB who can play LB.

jloome
08-17-2009, 05:12 PM
My understading is that he is a CB who can play LB.

No, not at all. He's a LB who can play LM.

pank
08-18-2009, 06:43 AM
i will be there as well 13 rows behind the TFC bench i'm told... where will everybody be sitting...

Apparently we have 4 VIP tickets at midfield. Having never been to Home Depot Center I am unsure where these VIP seats are exactly.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to a good game. The win Saturday should give us confidence going forward and the youngsters looking to be stepping up at the right time. Also, De Rosario is red hot in the goal scoring department and will be looking to continue that Saturday. I think it should be a good game for us with a strong chance at picking up 3 points.

Hugh Jazz
08-18-2009, 02:50 PM
Anyone think Attakora could do well as a LB replacing Brennan for this game? He's more of a balanced player than Wynne and Serioux always seems somewhat akward as an outside defender. If Cummins doesn't stay with 3-5-2, I think our strongest backline would be:
Wynne-Gomez-Serioux-Attakora

TFCRegina
08-18-2009, 03:29 PM
I want to see young Gabe play some minutes.

prizby
08-18-2009, 04:51 PM
Anyone think Attakora could do well as a LB replacing Brennan for this game? He's more of a balanced player than Wynne and Serioux always seems somewhat akward as an outside defender. If Cummins doesn't stay with 3-5-2, I think our strongest backline would be:
Wynne-Gomez-Serioux-Attakora

when it was wynne, garcia, serioux, attakora the line up looked like this:

Wynne-Attakora-Garcia-Serioux...don't see Nana on the left side

Section 117
08-20-2009, 09:35 PM
Robbo is not starting this weekend. We also be suprised on one player who did not make the trip.

Corpand
08-20-2009, 09:37 PM
Robbo is not starting this weekend. We also be suprised on one player who did not make the trip.

Oooo spill it, who?

prizby
08-20-2009, 10:22 PM

jim brennan (suspended)

nick garcia???...marvel is playing

Shakes McQueen
08-20-2009, 10:49 PM
I hope Fellinga starts at LB, because I will cringe if it's Serioux again. He's a great CB, but he's not very comfortable at LB. Fellinga is unproven with us, but I have to assume he's certainly no worse than Jimmy B has been, (at least at LB), this season, and at least it's his native position (which is not the case with Serioux).

My ideal lineup:

Fellinga--Serioux--Gomez--Attakora.

If Wynne is going to play, bring him on during the second half, to outpace Chivas' tired legs. At his best, he can provide a solid offensive bite from the back, and could open up the field a lot for us. Gomez looked really gassed around the 70th minute last weekend, so perhaps he could be subbed off, and Attakora could move to CB at that point.

- Scott

Ossington Mental Youth
08-20-2009, 11:54 PM
yeah im with Shakes on this for the backline

---------------Frei----------
Fellinga--Serioux--Gomez--Attakora
---------Cronin---Sanyang-------
-------------Guevara-------------
---Gerba-----OB--------DeRo(or whichever side it is that he likes to play)

or a 4-4-2
Cronin----Sanyang-Guevara--Wynne
---------DeRo-----Gerba/OB-------

Dont like Wynne or Cronin on the wing but cant think of any others (sauve Gala who i doubt would start out of nowhere) playing those positions unless we sign the dutchman

prizby
08-21-2009, 12:28 AM
I hope Fellinga starts at LB, because I will cringe if it's Serioux again. He's a great CB, but he's not very comfortable at LB. Fellinga is unproven with us, but I have to assume he's certainly no worse than Jimmy B has been, (at least at LB), this season, and at least it's his native position (which is not the case with Serioux).

My ideal lineup:

Fellinga--Serioux--Gomez--Attakora.

If Wynne is going to play, bring him on during the second half, to outpace Chivas' tired legs. At his best, he can provide a solid offensive bite from the back, and could open up the field a lot for us. Gomez looked really gassed around the 70th minute last weekend, so perhaps he could be subbed off, and Attakora could move to CB at that point.

- Scott

or a 4-4-2

Dont like Wynne or Cronin on the wing but cant think of any others (sauve Gala who i doubt would start out of nowhere) playing those positions unless we sign the dutchman

first off, why in gods name do you have fellinga out of position on the right back and nana out of position in the left back...wtf is going on here guys

secondly, in gods name can you sit Wynne. Sorry, but before he got injured for one game, he was MoM the two matches before that (vs. Real Madrid and vs. PR). How can you justify sitting the MoM

if anyone watch Cummins pregame media scrum he has pretty much said 3-5-2

-----------Frei------------
---Nana-Serioux-Gomez---
Wynne---Sanyang---Cronin
----Vitti--------Guevara---
-------------OBW---------
-------DeRo--------------

Bench:

Edwards
Garcia
Fellinga
RoBo
Barrett
Gerba
Gala

Home:
Brennan
Dichio
Ibrahim

jloome
08-21-2009, 12:29 AM

or a 4-4-2

Feeling dyslexic, Oss?

Fellinga's a right back, Attakora has played left back. So why not play them on the sides they're normally on? And Marvell is almost certainly less able to switch wings than Cronin.

prizby
08-21-2009, 12:29 AM
according to wikipedia we signed Dominique van Dijk

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominique_van_Dijk)`http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toronto_FC#Current_roster

jloome
08-21-2009, 12:30 AM
Maybe they left Ali behind as motivation to work on his fitness.

Ossington Mental Youth
08-21-2009, 12:31 AM
Feeling dyslexic, Oss?

Fellinga's a right back, Attakora has played left back. So why not play them on the sides they're normally on? And Marvell is almost certainly less able to switch wings than Cronin.

HAHAHAH
yes slightly, im at work so im working on two things at once
that being said put em all in their right places and you know what im saying

Ossington Mental Youth
08-21-2009, 12:33 AM
Didnt see the scrum, 3-5-2 seems decent to me, as for benching Wynne, i cant see benching Attakora simply because hes been more consistent in the same position and i do like Wynne for the record

Id be a little surprised to see if Gerba got left behind, i dont thnk hes had his chance on the field (regardless of what hes started) and i do think that hes not quite fit enough, id like to see him with a second striker to play off of

Ossington Mental Youth
08-21-2009, 12:34 AM
Little leery of using Wiki as a reference for signings

Ossington Mental Youth
08-21-2009, 12:40 AM
after the last game i really dont know who to see in line ups anymore i do know id like to less of the old guard

prizby
08-21-2009, 12:40 AM
Little leery of using Wiki as a reference for signings

half a dozen dutch websites are reporting something, im working on a translation

Ossington Mental Youth
08-21-2009, 12:41 AM
half a dozen dutch websites are reporting something, im working on a translation

please do, i think itd be a nice surprise, ideally a ncie signing

prizby
08-21-2009, 01:34 AM
http://www.voetbalprimeur.nl/site/nieuws/113246/Van_Dijk_tekent_contract_in_Toronto.html

Dominique van Dijk tekent binnenkort een contract bij Toronto FC, zo meldt Voetbal International. De middenvelder gaat voor vier maanden aan de slag bij de Canadese ploeg, die uitkomt in de Amerikaanse Major League Soccer (MLS).
Van Dijk, transfervrij nadat zijn contract bij Go Ahead Eagles afgelopen zomer afliep, kreeg in Toronto de kans zich te bewijzen. Onder meer in een oefenduel met Real Madrid maakte hij genoeg indruk op trainer Chris Cummings. De aanbieding van een contract voor vier maanden is voor Van Dijk goed genoeg om in het avontuur te stappen.

Naast Toronto hadden ook het Australische Adelaide United, het Japanse Uruwa Red Diamonds en Willem II interesse in de 29-jarige middenvelder. Afgelopen seizoen speelde hij op huurbasis voor FC Volendam, dat hem ook graag aan de selectie had toegevoegd.
that player dominique van dijk
he's gonna sign a contract
for 4 months
and gonna play with fc toronto
and then inthe 2nd paragraph they name other teams that were interested

that is the translation a dutch friend of mine gave, im gonna try to get a full translation

I just got a dutch friend of mine to reconfirm...it says he's coming here for 4 months

Ossington Mental Youth
08-21-2009, 01:41 AM
nice one, good find, alot of interest in him apparently

prizby
08-21-2009, 01:44 AM
hard to translate

Broadview
08-21-2009, 05:31 AM
In Wileman's item on Marvell Wynne on MLSNet (today's news) CC is quoted as saying he doesn't think he can get away with three at the back on the road. He also says Garcia as well as Wynne are in the mix.

He's got some serious managing to do this week...with only Jimmy out it's never been this difficult for TFC to slot in a starting 11.

Assuming there's going to be four at the back and nobody has looked great in Brennan's usual spot, I bet Fellinga gets a look. CC hasn't been shy about trying new things, that's for sure. At last weeks post game presser he even said Gala might get a shot there...I guess it may come down to who has looked better in training.

Regardless of who gets into the first 11, some players and prognosticaters are going to be in for a surprise when expected names aren't there.

It's kind of a nice problem to have as long as we get a result. If we tank this game then Cummins and whatever players he picks which fail to deliver are in for a looooong week. I'd recomend they avoid internet message boards.

Oldtimer
08-21-2009, 07:50 AM
INJURY REPORT: CHIVAS USA - OUT: FW Justin Braun (concussion); DF Jim Curtin (L ankle sprain); GK Dan Kennedy (R knee surgery); FW Ante Razov (R ankle tendonitis); DF Claudio Suárez (R calf strain); DF Lawson Vaughn (L ankle surgery); MF Sasha Victorine (concussion); MF Cesar Zamora (L hamstring strain); QUESTIONABLE: MF Kevin Harmse (R knee tendonitis); MF Paulo Nagamura (R hamstring strain); PROBABLE: GK Zach Thornton (R quad strain) ... TORONTO FC - QUESTIONABLE: DF Marvell Wynne (hamstring); DF Nick Garcia (calf)

11 injured for Chivas, 2 for TFC.

Shows again how Winsper helps this team.

Libra_60
08-21-2009, 12:13 PM
Cummins needs to stick basically with the same line up to start. Chivas has been horrible lately and are right for the taking. We just need to have that killer instinct on Saturday and we will come away with the 3 points. Our back line is the best it has ever been and they are starting to show that they can shut teams done. Truly though, Seattle & Colorado will be the real test, Chivas should not be a problem.

TFC_Junky
08-21-2009, 01:35 PM
11 injured for Chivas, 2 for TFC.

Shows again how Winsper helps this team.

I was just noticing that on the TFC site. Good lord, that's a lot of injuries!!!:hump:

barca99
08-21-2009, 01:41 PM
Cummins needs to stick basically with the same line up to start. Chivas has been horrible lately and are right for the taking. We just need to have that killer instinct on Saturday and we will come away with the 3 points. Our back line is the best it has ever been and they are starting to show that they can shut teams done. Truly though, Seattle & Colorado will be the real test, Chivas should not be a problem.

I'm wondering if he should go with three at the back as well. They looked comfortable last week, so maybe adding a fourth would cause confusion. All the games from here on in are so important, I can't wait to see what happens!

Hugh Jazz
08-22-2009, 10:25 AM
I think there will be a few changes made if Robbo isn't starting and we have Wynne back. Also, I'm thinking some of the veterans stepped things up over the week to gain their starting spots back.

kaos197O
08-22-2009, 10:39 AM

Agreed! Barrett in for Brennan, and Wynne or Guevara in for Robinson perhaps. Aside from that keep it the same!

Ageroo
08-22-2009, 10:49 AM
I think there will be a few changes made if Robbo isn't starting and we have Wynne back. Also, I'm thinking some of the veterans stepped things up over the week to gain their starting spots back.

I think it is more the case of being on the road and the veteran players are more settled with road games. It is one thing for rookies to play well at home. It is another thing to play in front of fans booing and cursing you.

I say the lineup is pretty much back to old school styles for this match. The rookies will get minutes throughout the match. Just my opinion.

Detroit_TFC
08-22-2009, 11:14 AM
Ante Razov has had zero playing time this year so far, does his ankle injury mean is he done?

Bars92
08-22-2009, 08:13 PM
BIGGEST AWAY MATCH IN OUR HISTORY!! (I say this every week :))

andyc
08-22-2009, 08:21 PM
Fuck - I hate the late games.... Can't wait for 10:30...

Kaz
08-22-2009, 08:26 PM
Why not stick Wynne in for Brennen, and put Guevera in Robbo's spot.

---Attakora---Serioux---Gomez---
Cronin--------Guevera------Wynne
Dero------------------------------Vitti
-----------White------Gerba----------

guess we'll see soon enough.. I'd be surprised not to see garcia in..

Canada72
08-22-2009, 08:31 PM
Why not stick Wynne in for Brennen, and put Guevera in Robbo's spot.

---Attakora---Serioux---Gomez---
Cronin--------Guevera------Wynne
Dero------------------------------Vitti
-----------White------Gerba----------

guess we'll see soon enough.. I'd be surprised not to see garcia in..

Don't we need a keeper :D

LucaGol
08-22-2009, 08:34 PM
I would like to see this:

-------------- Frei
Wynne -- Attakora -- Serioux -- Fellinga
------------- Guevara
---- Cronin ----------- Sanyang
------------- De Rosario
-------- Gerba ------ Barrett

Subs:
Vitti
White
Brennan

Tip of the hat to Ancelotti's popularized diamond midfield with Guevara in the pirlo role.

Allows Guevara and DeRo to both play centrally ... if they don't they're not being maximized.

Stryker
08-22-2009, 08:35 PM
Is it Barrett? I have a feeling he's seriously in the dog house.

UltraSuperMegaMo
08-22-2009, 08:37 PM
I'd like to see Fellinga or Gala in for Brennan - why have depth at a position if you're afraid to use it? I would be much displeased to see Barrett start, he embarrassed the team both with his reckless play the last two times he took the field.

Nuvinho
08-22-2009, 08:43 PM
Is it Barrett? I have a feeling he's seriously in the dog house.

Vitti? I am thinking since the Argentian league started up this week again.

eb14mrc
08-22-2009, 08:54 PM
Is there a link for this game?

drek
08-22-2009, 08:55 PM
http://www.atdhe.net/8702/watch-chivas-usa-vs-toronto-fc

Kaz
08-22-2009, 09:04 PM
Don't we need a keeper :D

Guevera is on the field.. ;)

Nuvinho
08-22-2009, 09:15 PM
as per matchcentre:

Frei, Wynne, Nana, Serioux, Gomez, Robbo, Cronin, Vitti, DeRo, Guevara, White

Nuvinho
08-22-2009, 09:17 PM
^Serioux at LB

Nuvinho
08-22-2009, 09:20 PM
Jesus is starting for Chivas!!!!

Chivas line up: Parker, Trujillo, Talley, Bornstein, Jazic, Kljestan, Saragosa, Marsch, Padilla, Santos, Galindo

ArmenJBX
08-22-2009, 09:24 PM
I smell a win tonight boys! :D

drek
08-22-2009, 09:35 PM
atdhe isn't live still any other links?