PDA

View Full Version : How big is the game against DC United at home?

Frank Costanza
08-13-2009, 07:36 AM
I was debating with a fellow Die hard yesterday that this saturdays match against DC United at home is the biggest match of the yr, and of course they all will become that way as we inch closer, but this match in particular is one that if we dont make the playoffs and we give up points this weekend , that we will look back at this particular match as one of the primary reasons.

Dc united and us are going to be neck and neck to the end, DC has more mid week concacaf games than us , our schedule is purly mls from now on.

maninb
08-13-2009, 07:39 AM
Even if we win IMO we're still 50-50 for the playoffs...we lose or draw and we're toast....

Oldtimer
08-13-2009, 07:55 AM
Frank, too many polls!

Resist... the.. temptation...

mclaren
08-13-2009, 07:57 AM
make or break

Parkdale
08-13-2009, 07:57 AM
yeah, like old timer said..... too many polls.

this should be the last one we see from you for a while. consider that a hint.

phonzo
08-13-2009, 08:04 AM

i see what you did there...

ua-kozak_TFC
08-13-2009, 08:18 AM
i donno why you guys hating on constanza... I think this is a legit poll. And this is like the second poll he has made... that i am aware of what's the big deal?

Carter
08-13-2009, 08:23 AM
i donno why you guys hating on constanza... I think this is a legit poll. And this is like the second poll he has made... that i am aware of what's the big deal?
http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/search.php?searchid=1088752

DOMIN8R
08-13-2009, 08:41 AM

Wait a minute. Poeple should be able to have a poll if they want one. It's probabaly just the Parky and Oldtimer who are tired of seeing polls. Come to think of it, everyone should have a say on whether we have too many polls.

I know, let's have a poll to find out what everyone else thinks about this issue.:smilewinkgrin:

Frank Costanza
08-13-2009, 09:10 AM
FUCK OFF EVERYONE last youll see of Costanza ever, you no good dick eating motherfuckers, suck each others cocks, please for me,

Phil
08-13-2009, 09:15 AM
I said it in the other thread, I will say it here.

Lets ease up on the hate and maybe the polls too.