PDA

View Full Version : RPB (neutrals) group purchase for Celtic v Benfica

canadian_bhoy
08-12-2009, 09:07 AM
I have the contact details for a group purchase if RPB is interested.

We would need the following:

Someone to take the lead (i.e. organize the list, collect money, contact CNE, pay for tickets, distribute tickets etc)

Just wanted to throw this out there because I thought being in 112 might be a good experience for neutral RPB's. Plus you get to kick back and watch footy - letting someone else do all the jumping and chanting for a change! :D

If someone wants to take the lead on this, PM me and I'll send you the group purchase details.

Roogsy
08-12-2009, 09:19 AM
Oh man, I've never seen Celtic and I would love to go, but I am tapped out this summer.

DOMIN8R
08-12-2009, 09:26 AM
I am more than a little surprised that they made the Celtic suporters area larger than the Benfica suporters area.

I would be willing to share the responsibility of coordinating this. If someone else, who has the ability (and by this I mean both time and common sense) is identified and willing to share the work - then I will help.

Nodoubtguy
08-12-2009, 09:30 AM
I am more than a little surprised that they made the Celtic suporters area larger than the Benfica suporters area.

I would be willing to share the responsibility of coordinating this. If someone else, who has the ability (and by this I mean both time and common sense) is identified and willing to share the work - then I will help.

I was sure that the Benfica side was bigger, but I just realised something.....Where the hell is the 2nd deck??

http://media.ticketmaster.com/en-ca/tmimages/venue/maps/tor/29316s_a.gif

MG42
08-12-2009, 09:42 AM
what are ticket prices?

DOMIN8R
08-12-2009, 09:46 AM
what are ticket prices?

CA $40.00 - CA $150.00

I suspect the lower prices are the "Neutrals" area tickets.

trane
08-12-2009, 10:19 AM
I would be in for this.

tfcmanu
08-12-2009, 11:26 AM
More than half of Benfica starting line up will be gone on international dutie, you will see the reserve team here. I don't know if I want to see a reserve squad play against Celtic I can't spek for Celtic who there bringing.

DOMIN8R
08-12-2009, 11:27 AM
Trane - to watch or help organize?

If no one else steps up by 4 pm today, consider my offer withdrawn. Tickets go on advance sale tomorrow morning at 10am. Coordinating neutrals to commit before then will be an impossible task otherwise.

FluSH
08-12-2009, 11:28 AM
Hello!

Who do I send money too... let me know

trane
08-12-2009, 11:50 AM
Trane - to watch or help organize?

If no one else steps up by 4 pm today, consider my offer withdrawn. Tickets go on advance sale tomorrow morning at 10am. Coordinating neutrals to commit before then will be an impossible task otherwise.

I would, but if it has too be done today, I cannot. I have too much shit on my desk to finish ASAP. I also have a hearing tommorow. But otherwise, I would not mind.

mighty_torontofc_2008
08-12-2009, 02:13 PM

the fact Celtic has a bigger fan base here in Ontario then Benfica might be why

mastermixer
08-12-2009, 09:41 PM
I would prefer to have games like this as our included friendlies where two outside teams play rather than risking players against the likes of River plate.

TFCtoMUFC
08-12-2009, 09:51 PM
My RPB membership has not gone through yet, but I would be very willing to organize this. I will find the info on group tickets and post a new thread.