PDA

View Full Version : time for young guns

deacon
08-07-2009, 09:21 PM
was it just me, or did the level of competitive play pick up noticeably in second half when the youngsters were playing.TFC needs to make major changes to their lineup if they want to make playoffs. Cummings has nothing to lose.we will not make playoffs withold guard, and Cummings will not retain his position.Time for personnel changes

Stryker
08-07-2009, 09:30 PM
Gomez needs to be starting from here on in. That's a given. Same for Attakora when he returns.
When you look at all the young players we have and who should be playing it all comes back to the same starter who needs to be removed in order to make it happen.
Carl Robinson.

DoubleUp
08-07-2009, 09:35 PM
was it just me, or did the level of competitive play pick up noticeably in second half when the youngsters were playing.TFC needs to make major changes to their lineup if they want to make playoffs. Cummings has nothing to lose.we will not make playoffs withold guard, and Cummings will not retain his position.Time for personnel changes
Agreed! I dont mind being the pariah aslong as I see my suggestions take flight. Let today be the official kick off of the youth movement:scarf::flare::drum:

hodgkiss
08-07-2009, 09:55 PM
okay has anyone seen gabe gala yet? geez man. i was talking about him last year (canada vs argentina when he was the best player for canada) i was supporting him when he played against river plate and was probably our best player then too. then he comes on tonight and scores the only goal for tfc vs real madrid and nobody is talking about him! he needs playing time. even after the river game, i dont even think cummins had him on teh bench! wtf is that? hopefully cummins will open his eyes now. we need a "real" winger and he just might fill taht void. in any case, he deserves minutes.

Don Julio
08-07-2009, 10:39 PM
Perspective: Rohan Ricketts tears it up in friendlies.

But there's still a good point to be made here. I've seriously had enough of Carl Robinson. A former hero of mine. Who cares if you can break up a play if you pass it right back to them anyway?!