PDA

View Full Version : Parking situation for TFC-RM

jaahuuu
08-07-2009, 08:58 AM
Does anybody know what parking will be like tonight? I'm driving from Buffalo and don't want to deal with the GO.

Will any of the Exhibition Place lots be open? Is it possible to park at the lot south of Lakeshore, by the Moslon Amphitheatre?

Usually I park at the lot between BMO and the Direct Energy Centre, but I'm guessing that won't be available tonight and I'm not going to have alot of time to scope out parking before the game starts.

Thanks.

Carter
08-07-2009, 08:59 AM
Best bet would be hit up parking at Lamport, or liberty somewhere.

lintberg
08-07-2009, 08:59 AM
I went to the RM practice last night and most of the usual parking lots at BMO are open.

rocker
08-07-2009, 09:01 AM
from the TFC mailing the other day:

// TRAVEL INFO
If you’re coming down to BMO Field for either the Open Practice tonight or the match tomorrow, please leave extra time to get onto the Exhibition Grounds. There are a number of other events taking place and set-up has already started for the CNE. Parking will be limited and there will be some road closures around the stadium. Using public transport is highly recommended.

nascarguy
08-07-2009, 09:13 AM
so how was the set up could you get stuff signed by the rm players last night

KRO
08-07-2009, 09:39 AM
I come from the West and park at the Ex just west of the Medieval Times. It's a bit of a walk but getting away is always easier than parking by the stadium or even near Joe's.

TFC Cityboy
08-07-2009, 11:04 AM
park at Lamport- none of the plastic/tourists will know about it and will be sitting in line on the Lakeshore for ever.
Parked there for the practice last night- took me 2 mins to scoot out of there and turn onto King.
$2 after 6pm

ilikemusic
08-07-2009, 11:14 AM
Whenever I drive I park at Ontario Place.

As far as I can remember it is only about $5.

jaahuuu
08-07-2009, 11:22 AM
I've driven & walked by the Lamport lot, I think I'll try that one tonight.

TFC Cityboy
08-07-2009, 11:22 AM
Whenever I drive I park at Ontario Place.

As far as I can remember it is only about $5.
outside of the summer event season yes...$15-20 I think nowadays.

CoachGT
08-07-2009, 11:39 AM
I've driven & walked by the Lamport lot, I think I'll try that one tonight.

Lamport is the easiest to get out of after a game.

KRO
08-07-2009, 01:10 PM
I find the problem with Lamport is if you wait too long at the end of the game it takes forever to walk back through the GO tunnel. If you are going west getting back to the Gardiner/Lakeshore in a hurry is also a challenge.

phonzo
08-07-2009, 03:09 PM
I find the problem with Lamport is if you wait too long at the end of the game it takes forever to walk back through the GO tunnel. If you are going west getting back to the Gardiner/Lakeshore in a hurry is also a challenge.

You can go around by going further west till you hit dufferin then north and around. Bit longer then waiting it out at the GO tunnel but it works

Ossington Mental Youth
08-07-2009, 03:51 PM
Glad to see theres a thread.
Next up, Is your popcorn too buttered

jazzy
08-07-2009, 04:00 PM
Does anybody know what parking will be like tonight? I'm driving from Buffalo and don't want to deal with the GO.

Will any of the Exhibition Place lots be open? Is it possible to park at the lot south of Lakeshore, by the Moslon Amphitheatre?

Usually I park at the lot between BMO and the Direct Energy Centre, but I'm guessing that won't be available tonight and I'm not going to have alot of time to scope out parking before the game starts.

Thanks.
the parking south of BMO in the CNE S of gate 3, across from Ont Place is available, last night it was good, but Jays are home,you can always try at the foot of Bathurst St, just north on the east side....it is the Amsterdam Breweries factory outlet, just pay inside the beer store from $5.00 to $15.00. Or the Fort York Armories just east of the main Princess Gates for $10.00.