PDA

View Full Version : Next season

tml
08-05-2009, 07:57 AM
Ok so seeing how the season is going, what does the team need to do to be a top 3 team in the League. I for one think we need more height on our team. Our defenders are small. We need 2 that are @ least 6'2. (but who
do we get rid of??) Also our Fwds are also on the small side except for Dicho. Who can we bring in for next season who will have an impact?? Any Dp we can bring in from europe who would play for TFC??

Hitcho
08-05-2009, 09:15 AM
oh man, is this ever a can of worms.

everyone with a gripe about the team is now going to post in this thread and state what needs to change. From Mo downwards, this is going to get ugly!! :D:D

ensco
08-05-2009, 09:23 AM
We need to fire the Edu money. Did nothing for us this year.

Tintin
You forgot the DP we have been waiting for 3 years!

zamperina
Let's worry about this season first. The long offseason will give us plenty of time to re-evaluate the club.

Jay P
08-05-2009, 09:43 AM
We need to fire the Edu money. Did nothing for us this year.

hahahahhahahah! best post today.:D:D

Keystone FC
08-05-2009, 01:44 PM
We need to learn to flop. I love that our club is hard working and don't go down unless they TRUELY are hurt, but all that does is get our guys hurt and makes it difficult to become competitive. Flop...that's what we need...floppers.

ilikemusic
08-05-2009, 02:01 PM
Wipe the front office and management slate clean and start over.

The players arent problem. Its the people assembling and directing them that our holding this club back.

Use some of the filthy Real Madrid money to steal a proven head coach/manager like Seattle did.

Or use it to pay Jeff Finger's contract. Who gives a fuck right? So long as people keep paying.

Parkdale
08-05-2009, 02:05 PM

The players arent problem. Its the people assembling and directing them that our holding this club back.

you do know that 'front office' has zero say in who plays here right?
they do things like tickets, staffing, game day operations....

if it happens on the turf, it's management.

Parkdale
08-05-2009, 02:06 PM
let me get this in myself...

oh there goes that parkdale guy, always defending the FO. so transparent

Jay P
08-05-2009, 02:08 PM
let me get this in myself...

oh there goes that parkdale guy, always defending the FO. so transparent

+1 :D

Cobblers
08-05-2009, 02:10 PM
We need to learn to flop. I love that our club is hard working and don't go down unless they TRUELY are hurt, but all that does is get our guys hurt and makes it difficult to become competitive. Flop...that's what we need...floppers.

judging by last night we've started this...vitti flopped (literally and figuratively) a few times (I love how he looks at the ref as he's diving), Guevara flopped in an attempt to avoid a card, and Gerba flopped a few times as well (to no avail)...

TIRONA
08-05-2009, 05:05 PM
we need a new direction as a club. New head coach, new GM. An Italian head coach would do wonders. I dunno if one would come all the way here but we need a little more than just booting the ball up the field. We need creativity, something that lacked in both our CL games.

boban
08-05-2009, 07:53 PM

Use some of the filthy Real Madrid money to steal a proven head coach/manager like Seattle did.

Or use it to pay Jeff Finger's contract. Who gives a fuck right? So long as people keep paying.
My belief is even with the changes you mention its ground hog day all over again.
To get to the root cause is for MLSE to do this city a huge favour and divest itself of all its sports propeerties.

TFC FORZA RPB
08-05-2009, 08:14 PM
This is the MLS so hear is how I see it, instead of playing all of the aging players, let's play the youngsters, lets make the MLS a place for the youngsters to play and grow to the point where all of Europe are buying our players, in the mean time we would get to see all the upcomming stars.

UltraSuperMegaMo
08-05-2009, 08:17 PM
This is the MLS so hear is how I see it, instead of playing all of the aging players, let's play the youngsters, lets make the MLS a place for the youngsters to play and grow to the point where all of Europe are buying our players, in the mean time we would get to see all the upcomming stars.

I like this approach, be the Arsenal of the MLS.

Marco2K
08-05-2009, 08:19 PM
Well first we need to tell Mo that its over.
Find a new coach. and someone else to help him. Thats it. No fuckin GM. Come on we all know TFC can do it.

THen get rid of Robinson, Brennan, Barret, Vitti and hope some of the kids can help until we get new Vets and a possible DP

kodiakTFC
08-05-2009, 08:20 PM
Lets get Blanco. I remember him saying this is his last year with Chicago and that he will consider a team in usa or mexico.

TFC USA
08-05-2009, 08:22 PM
Next season we get naked smokin hot chicks to play for us. Since those horny opponents will be getting hard they'll start trying to fuck them, the ref is forced to send off the entire team and we win by default.

/Thread closed.

csweeney
08-05-2009, 08:26 PM
When the team is on...they look great, but when they dont show up they look like the Leafs on a given night; Huge hype followed with disappointment.

I believe we need our Center Mid to control that ball and run with it, these 1 touch passes are too much and we end up loosing control

As well Dichio is needed out there, at least start the guy, if hes not clicking then take him off. We should not be putting him on with 15 mins to go and expecting him to catch up to the rhythm of the game and do it all.

prizby
08-05-2009, 08:28 PM
i haven't read anything

but what about this sseason