PDA

View Full Version : Mo Isn't Going Anywhere

maninb
08-05-2009, 07:52 AM
He's already signed a 2 year extension that the team hasn't yet announced...they're waiting apparently til the fans are a little less restless...so to the Mo haters....RELAX...life is too short....

menefreghista
08-05-2009, 08:52 AM
Mo isn't going anywhere: and neither is TFC with him in charge.

MG42
08-05-2009, 08:55 AM
http://images.newsquest.co.uk/image.php?id=471998&type=full
WHAT, ME WORRY?

nimamalek
08-05-2009, 09:48 AM
I dont think our performance this year is due to Mo, he's brought in Dero, Serioux, Gerba and picked up 2 gambian kids that look stellar, he also went after JDG with a DP offer. On paper we should be playing a lot better then we have, I think Cummings and the players are to blame.

arbogast
08-05-2009, 09:50 AM
I dont think our performance this year is due to Mo, he's brought in Dero, Serioux, Gerba and picked up 2 gambian kids that look stellar, he also went after JDG with a DP offer. On paper we should be playing a lot better then we have, I think Cummings and the players are to blame.

Agreed 100%. We have talent, it just isn't being managed well. We need a new coach.

Ossington Mental Youth
08-05-2009, 10:29 AM
It was also Mos job to have some solid defenders in and we havent got that yet, cant say id want to sign him for another two years yet and ive got a pretty clean record as far as mo bashing is concerned

fetajr
08-05-2009, 10:35 AM
Mo must GO.. whoever endorses this long ball bullshit has to go. In 2007 when Mo was in charge, the long ball was rampant, and ever since Carver and now Cummins, the ball is still flying around like a tennis match.

No more Long Ball

SamK
08-05-2009, 11:17 AM
We asked for DeRo, we got DeRo, we wanted a good striker we got Ali G, we wanted a DP and he pursued JDG. I just cant say that Mo isnt doing his job, to me it looks like hes giving us all we want. He even tried to impove our defence with serioux, garcia and the gambians, and even by drafting a defensive mid in cronin and frei to replace a struggling aging goalie. If anyone is to blame it is cummins or the players themselves.

Roogsy
08-05-2009, 11:20 AM
I realize we are all unhappy. The only thing we ask is that we keep discussions like this inline with board rules.

Which means whatever is said about Mo, let's keep the personal stuff out of it ok?

Not that anyone has done it yet in this thread...but it eventually happens. And when it does, this was your only warning.

Discuss away.

ua-kozak_TFC
08-05-2009, 02:15 PM
I realize we are all unhappy. The only thing we ask is that we keep discussions like this inline with board rules.

Which means whatever is said about Mo, let's keep the personal stuff out of it ok?

Not that anyone has done it yet in this thread...but it eventually happens. And when it does, this was your only warning.

Discuss away.

Lol i think I speak for many when i say that there is nothing PERSONAL with pointing out someone`s incompetence... He han;t done anything to me neither he has to the club...

Man I can;t wait till the time comes when Montreal and Vancouvver make the play offs before or us... Because until then there always will be excuses made by MO and the people who think he is competent...

VPjr
08-05-2009, 02:37 PM
Mo definitely has brought in better players this year than in the previous 2. However, building a football team is not as easy it might seem on "Trophy Manager".

TFC is a below average/bad TEAM made up of a bunch above average/good players (not as many good players as some people like to think but I can't argue that there are some good players on the roster).

These players simply don't fit together. They remind me very much of last year's Toronto Raptor squad (they looked good on paper but the reserves were very thin, the coaching situation wasn't good, they can't play D and ultimately the team underachieved horribly).

Coupled with the indisputable fact that some previously key players have become rapidly diminishing assets as this season has progressed, you get this team that looked pretty decent on paper but a pretty pathetic much of the time on the field.

jloome
08-05-2009, 02:46 PM
Mo definitely has brought in better players this year than in the previous 2. However, building a football team is not as easy it might seem on "Trophy Manager".

TFC is a below average/bad TEAM made up of a bunch above average/good players (not as many good players as some people like to think but I can't argue that there are some good players on the roster).

These players simply don't fit together. They remind me very much of last year's Toronto Raptor squad (they looked good on paper but the reserves were very thin, the coaching situation wasn't good, they can't play D and ultimately the team underachieved horribly).

Coupled with the indisputable fact that some previously key players have become rapidly diminishing assets as this season has progressed, you get this team that looked pretty decent on paper but a pretty pathetic much of the time on the field.

Bang on.

And to anyone who argues "it's the players fault" then the obvious answer is "we have the wrong players."

Soccer players who don't gel, aren't smart on the ball etc don't become good just because they're actual technique is good.

"It's the players fault" effectively is the same thing as "it's the gm's fault", unless they all have a prior track record of success to demonstrate they are underachieving.

This lot, in terms of team play, does not have that track record. Even the players who've won individual accolades (namely GUevara and DeRo) have been criticized as too individual.

It's time to rebuild. This squad will go nowhere without a serious ego-rebalancing, an infusion of younger, hungrier talent and some tactical adjustment to the North American game.

Mo's own scouting obviously isnt' good enough to figure out a cohesive team pattern and makeup, so being able to sign the odd guy on a good deal isn't that valuable a skill to us.

I predict many, many years of mediocrity. For one, the only way things will change with our current squad is if the young guys become league dominators over the next three years. First, that assumes we can keep them within the restrictive financial framework of MLS.

Things are bleaker that some folks seem to realize, with respect to us becoming competitive.

The Kingpin
08-05-2009, 02:49 PM
I'm stoked Mo is staying, there is no better GM in the league!!! He has brought us this awesome team that everyone loves... Why would anyone change that. Give him his five years and then judge him. Mighty Mo!! Mighty Mo!! Mighty Mo!! Mighty Mo!!

Marco2K
08-05-2009, 06:08 PM
hey kingpin i hope u are joking.

All of your posts u seem like a dumb ass

TFC USA
08-05-2009, 06:12 PM
Welcome to my ignore list, The Kingpin.

You've been a supreme jackass as of late.

Hitcho
08-05-2009, 06:18 PM

Discuss away.

El Moderalisimo has spoken...

I'm in the keep Mo camp. It can't be asy brining in good players to TFC with the turf and the international rules etc vs the US teams. Remember we had no USL team to iport like Seattle did, and the decent Canadians were otherwise employed when we started. But over time Mo is bringing them home and also brinign down the average age of the squad very nicely. he's also pulled some master strokes in this seaon's draft and knows the elague inside out, including how to deal with other GMs and what they need/want.

Unless someone is available who can do all that and more (they might be, I don;t really know, no-one seems to really) then any change is a backwards step, and god knows we don't need any of those right now!

mighty_torontofc_2008
08-05-2009, 06:19 PM
We asked for DeRo, we got DeRo, we wanted a good striker we got Ali G, we wanted a DP and he pursued JDG. I just cant say that Mo isnt doing his job, to me it looks like hes giving us all we want. He even tried to impove our defence with serioux, garcia and the gambians, and even by drafting a defensive mid in cronin and frei to replace a struggling aging goalie. If anyone is to blame it is cummins or the players themselves.

its time to focus the blame on the players..they showed very little interest in PR and thats is their fault..i doubt CC said , lets go out there and play like shite tonight? where is the leadership on the field? from the captain? from the star players? its been missing most of the season..we cant finish
from 18 yrds out...and thats a killer...

mclaren
08-05-2009, 06:23 PM
Mo isn't going anywhere: and neither is TFC with him in charge.

Most excellent sir.

TFC USA
08-05-2009, 06:24 PM
I actually agree with mighy to an extent.

The players got to take some of the blame. Brennan runs around doing jack and not leading by example.

There is a lot of selfishness and I've just about never seen a true "team goal" from this side in it's 3 year history.

The finishing is still a problem and I notice almost all of our shots go to the keeper. If the aim was to shoot at the keeper we'd be #1 in the league.

However Mo brings in these players and Cummins coaches them. They deserve to be smacked too.

giambac
08-05-2009, 06:43 PM
This thread is a joke right. Mo isn't going anywhere?

NO KIDDING. Who would want him? He has no here, and I mean nowhere to go. We are his one and only option. Nobody or no other team would sign him.

Please wake up and realize this.

boysblue
08-05-2009, 06:50 PM
MO, MO, SUPER MO
MO, MO, SUPER MO
MO, MO, SUPER MO
SUPER MAURICE JOHNSTON

:rolleyes:

Brooker
08-05-2009, 07:33 PM
sure fire him... but do you have anybody with his experience to hire?

Damien
08-05-2009, 07:58 PM
If not Mo, then who? I'm not being cheeky, I'd just like to hear realistic suggestions.

TFC FORZA RPB
08-05-2009, 08:02 PM
for those that want Moe out, i would probably think again,

threads have been started in this forum, begging the club to bring in names like Gerba, JDG, or some defenders(re Garcia?)

And look what happens, he managed to bring in Gerba and another defender in Garcia, JDG, I guess was out of his hands, but he seems to be reasoning with us supporters, and bringing in the players mentioned within these threads along with a few other additions of his own. So you can't really pin this down all on him.

S_D
08-05-2009, 08:32 PM
Agree with you vpjr

However, building a football team is not as easy it might seem on "Trophy Manager".

haha. I wish it was that easy in TM :D

wzhxvy
08-05-2009, 08:43 PM
I am going to keep saying this until people stop saying that MO brought in DERO. Dero was gifted to him...Dero wanted to come here and he put pressure on Houston to trade him, and MO was gifted DERO. Lets not give him credit that please. Look at the value players get in this league (trade value wise) when they demand to be traded. So please please...enough of that.

Damien
08-05-2009, 10:09 PM
^pft, Mo's flat! :lol:

Davenport
08-05-2009, 10:13 PM
for those that want Moe out, i would probably think again,

threads have been started in this forum, begging the club to bring in names like Gerba, JDG, or some defenders(re Garcia?)

And look what happens, he managed to bring in Gerba and another defender in Garcia, JDG, I guess was out of his hands, but he seems to be reasoning with us supporters, and bringing in the players mentioned within these threads along with a few other additions of his own. So you can't really pin this down all on him.

Who the F*** asked for fat Ali G and Garcia ?
Whoever it was go and get your heads checked now.

Johnston has no idea how to build a team.
Imagine if he had to operate on a shoestring like most GMs.

mighty_torontofc_2008
08-05-2009, 10:25 PM
Gerba was brought in the fill the Canadian content...and will be the star player on this team once he settles in....Garcia has been great why knock him...we have far worse problems on the team then them

Davenport
08-05-2009, 10:36 PM
Gerba was brought in the fill the Canadian content...and will be the star player on this team once he settles in....Garcia has been great why knock him...we have far worse problems on the team then them
Gerba will never be the star player...he carries too much weight and does not have enough quality.
As for Garcia...do you watch him ?
Has he ever marked a player out of the game or read a situation correctly ?

Dirk Diggler
08-05-2009, 10:44 PM
If the loss is the players and/or manager's fault, guess who brought them in? No one is arguing that players go out there and play like crap because Mo told them to. At the end of the day, the buck usually stops with the general managers. There are only so many head coaches you can fire and players you can cut/trade away before you have to stand up and admit that you've screwed up.

VPjr
08-06-2009, 01:02 AM
Bang on.

And to anyone who argues "it's the players fault" then the obvious answer is "we have the wrong players."

Soccer players who don't gel, aren't smart on the ball etc don't become good just because they're actual technique is good.

"It's the players fault" effectively is the same thing as "it's the gm's fault", unless they all have a prior track record of success to demonstrate they are underachieving.

This lot, in terms of team play, does not have that track record. Even the players who've won individual accolades (namely GUevara and DeRo) have been criticized as too individual.

It's time to rebuild. This squad will go nowhere without a serious ego-rebalancing, an infusion of younger, hungrier talent and some tactical adjustment to the North American game.

Mo's own scouting obviously isnt' good enough to figure out a cohesive team pattern and makeup, so being able to sign the odd guy on a good deal isn't that valuable a skill to us.

I predict many, many years of mediocrity. For one, the only way things will change with our current squad is if the young guys become league dominators over the next three years. First, that assumes we can keep them within the restrictive financial framework of MLS.

Things are bleaker that some folks seem to realize, with respect to us becoming competitive.

I agree with your comments even more than you probably agree with mine.

I completely agree with the need to rebuild. I know there are many people sick to death of my anti-Mo sentiments but I truly only go on and on about it because I want desperately for TFC to be something great and I simply know (there is absolutely zero doubt in my mind) that it won't happen with Mo at the helm.

The Kingpin
08-06-2009, 01:19 AM
hey kingpin i hope u are joking.

All of your posts u seem like a dumb ass

I'm not joking in any way - when I'm positive about something people take the mick, when I am disillusioned people take shots at me. I think Mo is the best thing to happen to TFC, he is the best I we can get under any circumstances... Bar none. I think his was the first name I chanted at a TFC game... So, I think Mo must stay!! Mighty! Mo!!

Cashcleaner
08-06-2009, 01:38 AM
^ Yeah. That's why people take shots at you.

Not for being an arrogant and condescending poster who takes every opportunity to post his resume and tell us how important his insight is, while taking underhanded shots at the group's integrity and bringing the leadership of our club into question as if he wasn't living a ocean away, but rather acting like a member in good standing who attends our functions and brings his concerns and comments to us and others in a openminded and completely non-passive aggressive manner.

But yeah, we take the shots at you for being disillusioned.

The Kingpin
08-06-2009, 05:26 AM
^ Yeah. That's why people take shots at you.

Not for being an arrogant and condescending poster who takes every opportunity to post his resume and tell us how important his insight is, while taking underhanded shots at the group's integrity and bringing the leadership of our club into question as if he wasn't living a ocean away, but rather acting like a member in good standing who attends our functions and brings his concerns and comments to us and others in a openminded and completely non-passive aggressive manner.

But yeah, we take the shots at you for being disillusioned.

A) I have NEVER been passive aggressive.
B) I have supported every person who has lead this group, even yourself if you recall. I have never questioned Jack and certainly have not questioned Canadian Bhoy.
C) I find this strange coming from you as you remember exactly how I was one-to-one.
D) I only became what you call "arrogant and condescending" when "friends" turned on me when I was trying to galvanize the group. Right or wrong, that was my only impetus.

But this is not the place for such a discussion - it would be suitable as a PM. So I allow people to get back on topic. I think a little soul searching on this one would be appropriate Cash. Don't believe the hype - I know you're much smarter than that.

Beach_Red
08-06-2009, 08:25 AM
I agree with your comments even more than you probably agree with mine.

I completely agree with the need to rebuild. I know there are many people sick to death of my anti-Mo sentiments but I truly only go on and on about it because I want desperately for TFC to be something great and I simply know (there is absolutely zero doubt in my mind) that it won't happen with Mo at the helm.

These are very good points that you and JLoome raise. Of course, the need to rebuild was known from day one - all expansion teams start out with leftovers - players just holding positions until the team can get going.

Any evaluation of TFC really needs to be in two stages, the expansion players, who shouldn't still be here or should be on their way out soon, like Brennan, Robbo and Guevara and the players acquired in the sort of 'second stage' like Frei, Cronin, Ibby and so on.

Still, no matter who acquires the players, to win in a salary cap league (I'm comparing this to the NFL because I've been following that a long time) you need to get the most out of every player, so you guys are right, building a cohesive team is more important that building the most skilled team and implementing the right game plan for each opposition team can make up for a lot of deficiences.

Unfortunately, we don't seem to be seeing any of that.

jloome
08-06-2009, 12:05 PM
These are very good points that you and JLoome raise. Of course, the need to rebuild was known from day one - all expansion teams start out with leftovers - players just holding positions until the team can get going.

Any evaluation of TFC really needs to be in two stages, the expansion players, who shouldn't still be here or should be on their way out soon, like Brennan, Robbo and Guevara and the players acquired in the sort of 'second stage' like Frei, Cronin, Ibby and so on.

Still, no matter who acquires the players, to win in a salary cap league (I'm comparing this to the NFL because I've been following that a long time) you need to get the most out of every player, so you guys are right, building a cohesive team is more important that building the most skilled team and implementing the right game plan for each opposition team can make up for a lot of deficiences.

Unfortunately, we don't seem to be seeing any of that.

You'd think MLS's recent performances against USL teams -- which rely on this ethic for any sort of success -- would've been picked up in this league by now.

Instead, Mo's gone after people he sees as skill players. But he hasn't played with Garcia in nine years...Robbo and Jimmy couldn't crack starting lineups in England...Amado has alway had commitment/emotional issues...Rohan was even more of a head case...Serioux can sprain a limb on a blade of grass...Vitti does everything right, but nothing ever goes right for him....Barrett? Too many issues to list....DeRo, sometimes a brilliant game winner, other times an ineffective ball hog.

We don't have a team. We have a "group of talent." It will never be cohesive with this many egos, technicians, old players and duds.

We're three or four key players away still:

* Sanyang isn't experienced enough, one would think, to be the full-time holder and Robbo seems to have hit the late-career wall. Cronin's too small and better two-way anyway. So we need a holding midfielder.

* Amado or Duane.
Lineup won't work with both, as both wants the ball ALL the time. You can get away with that with one, but not both, as it leaves little time for rest of the team to get involved and to build up. Either that, or play DeRo as a striker only, so that Amado can general the midfield. I personally think he only has it in him 1-in-2 games to be that player. That's not a personal judgment; if I had his skill level and played in this system, I'd become disinterested and late to the ball.

* A target forward who can also score.
DD is not mobile anymore. He's ponderously slow. Still a very good player, but we need some youth. Gerba is not a target forward and we need to play at least a two man front for him to be effective. I've seen zip from OB White so far to lead me to believe he has a pro future, but then, he's hardly played. Ibbe is too slight to be the target man and not ready to challenge Gerba.

* A tall central defender who is strong and vocal. Right now, every team that plays as has us figured out: avoid the defensive midfield, go wide and cross deep.

* A lay-back fullback with more defense than offense, so that we at least force them to switch field when going wide. right now, our backs are terribly positioned much of the time, challenge for the ball late, sit way too far off their men and are generally fucking the dog.

So far, what this season is actually proving is that we're all understimating how poor our key components are. A .500 club may well not make the playoffs this year, but we'll be lucky to stick at that mark.

Beach_Red
08-06-2009, 12:14 PM
^ You're exactly right.

When the team picked up Guevara I thought it was supposed to be a stop-gap move (almost a panic move), a guy who didn't really want to play in MLS but would fill in for half a season. Why is he still here?

And, as we've been saying for sometime, good on Carl Robinson for committing himself to an expansion team, but it's really time for an upgrade. Same with Brennan. We'd still be saying same with Sutton if we hadn't gotten lucky in the draft. The core of the team hasn't improved since the expansion year.

But still, as you say, other teams figure us out - we don't figure them out.

Limani_Ole
08-06-2009, 12:27 PM
Man whats wrong with you guys.. talk about short term memories?!

everyone seems to forget the team and Mo got ditched by JC in the first 3rd of the season.. it could have been a lot worst, Cumming stepped in and has done well for a newbie and thats all there is too it..

I agree the team may need some retooling.. but some of you have a blow up the team mentality everytime something goes wrong.. what if they win against DC next week? will you be all writing the same crap?

I more pissed about getting shafted on those RM tickets and how MLSE treats it fans.. like bags of money..

jloome
08-06-2009, 02:00 PM

everyone seems to forget the team and Mo got ditched by JC in the first 3rd of the season.. it could have been a lot worst, Cumming stepped in and has done well for a newbie and thats all there is too it..

I agree the team may need some retooling.. but some of you have a blow up the team mentality everytime something goes wrong.. what if they win against DC next week? will you be all writing the same crap?

I more pissed about getting shafted on those RM tickets and how MLSE treats it fans.. like bags of money..

This is not very perceptive. As numerous threads have pointed out, we are currently only sitting at a 36% chance of making the playoffs, based on our form over the last month or so. When carver left, we were two spots into a playoff spot, and a week after he left, we were tied for first place.

Cummins had the usual grace period where worried players play their hearts out, now it's back to the same shit. He has done nothing since the Columbus fiasco (and really, the Houston game before that) to turn things around.

The problem the players, the coach and the GM. All three. If you don't see that, you're actively rooting for mediocrity and will get what you're asking for.

Boris
08-06-2009, 02:02 PM

If youre so angry about one game then vent somewhere else...again as i said, if you keep spamming every thread about this thats called trolling....

Limani_Ole
08-06-2009, 02:39 PM
If youre so angry about one game then vent somewhere else...again as i said, if you keep spamming every thread about this thats called trolling....

the majority of the post was regarding the thread subject.. and doesnt tomorrow's game not fall under the scope of management? hence Mo?

jloome
08-06-2009, 04:40 PM
the majority of the post was regarding the thread subject.. and doesnt tomorrow's game not fall under the scope of management? hence Mo?

Seems fair game to me. Don't agree with your position even slightly, but it's certainly on topic.

nimamalek
08-06-2009, 04:51 PM
I think Mo's done a great job so far, i'd give him another 2 years to put a contender together, after that I'd be willing to let him go

Marco2K
08-06-2009, 08:38 PM
Great job. Come on. Somebody has to be responsible. Fuck this really fuckin pisses me off.
Alot you mistake passion for settling. We have to have the passion to win. And the players Mo has assembled do not have that. Whos fault is it?

jloome
08-06-2009, 08:43 PM
Great job. Come on. Somebody has to be responsible. Fuck this really fuckin pisses me off.
Alot you mistake passion for settling. We have to have the passion to win. And the players Mo has assembled do not have that. Whos fault is it?

I can see the converse position, though, which is that he HAS brought in a lot of players who, when their name was first mentioned, got us all collectively excited.

Problematically though, few of the signings seemed aimed at contributing any level of team cohesiveness.

billyfly
08-06-2009, 09:01 PM
Mo ain't going anywhere (other than running to his car with his kids (?) while cussing in Scottish about the crowds to see RM and CR9)...

True Story from tonight.

Shakes McQueen
08-06-2009, 09:52 PM
A) I have NEVER been passive aggressive.

Absolutely nonsense. Most of your posts are the textbook definition of passive aggression - taking thinly veiled shots at people, and then recoiling in horror when people call you out on it.

D) I only became what you call "arrogant and condescending" when "friends" turned on me when I was trying to galvanize the group. Right or wrong, that was my only impetus.

I might be inclined to believe this, if you didn't also decide to lash out at people like myself, who have absolutely no prior history with you whatsoever. But at least qualifying this statement with "right or wrong..." essentially acknowledges that you probably know it's ridiculous and immature.

But this is not the place for such a discussion - it would be suitable as a PM. So I allow people to get back on topic. I think a little soul searching on this one would be appropriate Cash. Don't believe the hype - I know you're much smarter than that.

You ceased to make this a private issue, with your dozens of posts arguing with and insulting RPB members, calling people like me your "Parkdale of the Day" in a clear attempt to provoke me, and so on. Roogsy and Parkdale alone could probably fill a book with passive aggressive posts from you.

And for the record, this post I quoted could also have been a PM. You just want to get the last word in.

My apologies to the mods for continuing this, but I'm just tired of the victim complex he has. Everything isn't his fault. It's all everyone else. When he insults people, it's just him making prescient observations about the club, not him being a troll. We just hate him because he doesn't have "beer goggles" on about the club. Blah blah blah.

- Scott

Yohan
08-06-2009, 10:27 PM
my time spend on this board has been so much more enjoyable once i put mr TiT on ignore

Davenport
08-06-2009, 11:02 PM
I think Mo's done a great job so far, i'd give him another 2 years to put a contender together, after that I'd be willing to let him go

Sorry Mrs. Johnston, you're not allowed an opinion.

BeninatoTFC
08-07-2009, 12:47 AM
Mo blows, this guy has assembled a roster that can't even beat USL teams. We got lucky with beating a 3rd tier Montreal side, and then we get embarrassed in this stupid champions league thing.

Oldtimer
08-07-2009, 07:11 AM
Mo is actually an average GM overall, and we are a mid-table team.

Cashcleaner
08-07-2009, 12:30 PM
^ I would agree with both those points but would counter with the fact that we are the second-highest grossing club in the league with one of the most richest ownership groups. As such, we easily have the resources to bring in a world-class coach and GM that could put the rest of the league to shame despite the hindrance of the salary cap.

maninb
08-07-2009, 12:34 PM
^ I would agree with both those points but would counter with the fact that we are the second-highest grossing club in the league with one of the most richest ownership groups. As such, we easily have the resources to bring in a world-class coach and GM that could put the rest of the league to shame despite the hindrance of the salary cap.

Actually my point was we're STUCK with him til 2011 now that he got the extension, and MLSE ain't likely to turf the guy mid-contract.

Cashcleaner
08-07-2009, 12:45 PM
^ Well yeah, I suppose that's true.

STUCK is a very appropriate word. :D

this is joga
08-07-2009, 01:54 PM
Gerba will never be the star player...he carries too much weight and does not have enough quality.
As for Garcia...do you watch him ?
Has he ever marked a player out of the game or read a situation correctly ?

if you think Garica can't read the play, i'm curious to know how you feel about Wynne?