PDA

View Full Version : change of pace?

Manutd #1
08-04-2009, 09:20 PM
Here is my 2 cents.

we are in tuff for the playoffs with other teams having more games left and with our current form, I think now is the time for some major changes and lets see what happens, we cant do worst then the last couple games.

here is what i would do assuming all are healthy for dc

cc needs to go
attakora rb he is better then wynne on defence
gomez replace garcia- i cant believe gomez didnt play last game against ne or this game again cc needs to go
serioux is slow but probably our best player he is solid
I would either play 3 at the back or put cronin or soyang in place of brennen(we need an actual LB and we need it now)
barret has been better on the wing i would put him on the left-gabe gala would sub for barret if need(he showed in the river plate game he has good pace and can cross the ball)
guevara controlling the midfield like we know he can
dero playing like always all over looking for space
I would put wynne on the right wing he is soo fast and can cross the ball usually he would definatly give defences some problems and it would open space up for dero
robinson to the bench is one touches need to go
never again do we play one striker unless we are 2 goals up in a 2 leg game
we have some good options up front I would start dichio and gerba, dichio could bring the ball down or head it to gerba who can finish in front of the net
last but not least I like brennen but on the wing but it is time for him to give up the armband and give it to serioux or dero they usually have the most heart on the team and then maybe we wouldnt feel the need to always play brennen
Sub-White can come on when gerba or dichio get tired 70th min or so
i already mentioned Gala
cronin or soyang can come on late if we are up to finish the game off while getting fresh legs in the game

Our key issue is we have NO PACE on the wings we are so easy to defend because we cant spread teams out

sorry for the long post.....let me know what you guys think I think we can all agree big changes need to happen