PDA

View Full Version : Just Not Good Enough

Marco2K
08-01-2009, 07:47 AM
Ok guys here we are in year 3 of TFC and the team has seen alot of changes over this time. Some of them good some of them not.

First of all i think we all have to Realize that Cummins is not a real Coach. He not terrible but he is not going to take us to the promise land. He is terrible at Making Subs. Heres the most obvious one. You leave Danny Dichio on the bench of your first ever CCL game until the 85th min while being down 1-0.

You also have to look at MO. His inability to get us a top notch striker and defenders has really hindered any success we were hoping for. He says he does not want a DP over 30. He has to be from CANADA??? Come on. Toronto is one of the MOST INTERNATIONAL cities in the world and yet this SAPP is dead set on the DP being canadian. WHY?? I just dont F U C K IN get it.

First lets look at the results.
We had to have a miracle win in MONTREAL to beat a tournament with USL teams.
we are weak at home. Way to many lost points at home. Galaxy, sounders, are just some examples.
We are terrible on the road. I dont really need to say much more about that.

Then the team.

Positive players
Dero, Gueveara, frei, Serioux

Neutral players
Dichio(atleast this year) Carl Robinson(terrible last game) Cronin( ok for a rookie but has terrible shooting skills) NIck Garcia.(slow as molasis)
Barrett(has zero scoring touch but has showed he can alteast cross the ball of late
Vitti. Not sure about this guy yet. But i can see why he could not even cut it in the Ukraine.
TERRIBLE PLAYERS
Brennan is terrible. I know he is from toronto and all but man is he ever SHITE!!! He has zero crossing ability and we all know he stinks at D. when he leaves toronto he is headed straight to the DOWNSVIEW HANGAR to play in a beer league.

Velez. I dont really need to get into this guy. He is just terrible. Him and Brennan really have to go

As a season ticket holder since day one, a part time ROAD WARRIOR (COLUMBUS TWICE AND MONTREAL LAST YEAR) I am sick and tired of these results.

And now there are rumours that MO is going to get a contract extension? WHY??

Think about all the scrubs we have had

Ricketts ( A JOKE)
Welsh HA HA HA
COlin PIE EATING SAMUEL
RUIZ
Cunningham

Come on. This shit has to end.

MLSE charges TOP dollar for these games YET WE see BUSH LEAGUE soccer.

MLSINTORONTO its time for Toronto FC to make some CHANGES at the top.

Hey im a die hard. BUT IM ALSO PISSED.

Losing to a USL team 1-0 at home is not acceptable.

dcdcdc
08-01-2009, 08:01 AM
I agree with absolutely everything except

Barrett is a negative player.. he has no potential..he sucks shit period and should and increase his fitness, the guy is drenched after 2 minutes..

I think Dero and Guevara should be the only ones kept around, the others should all be tossed

felipe
08-01-2009, 08:14 AM
And on that note...let's tear New England a new one tonight!

Yaaay toronto!

Actually I couldn't disagree more - we look good these days; we finally have options in all areas of the field.

Rome wasn't built in a day.

I feel good about the boys, and Robbo, Brennan, and Dichio will always be legend to me.

Section 117
08-01-2009, 08:29 AM
IMO the problem with the squad is the defence. Our forwards are ok not the best in the MLS. Our midfield is above average for the MLS. But our defence is shite. As a squad you can not cover for two bad defenders. Between Jimmy and Wynne I am not sure who is worse. They are so positionally weak that it cause our CBs to cover more space cause the suck.

Cummins needs to go to Mo tell him we need two full backs and a center back and the squad is complete IMO. We can make the playoffs and qualify for CL. Also CC needs to play Dichio more than the garbage time he is getting. At 34 he is still the best striker we have.

Just my 2 cents

Mikey
08-01-2009, 08:33 AM
I think we can rest assured that the pressure is on from the execs.....qualifying for the playoffs or finishing bottom of the barrel again will be the difference between a 15% season ticket price hike, or being able to get away with a 30% hike.

dow117
08-01-2009, 09:05 AM
Ok guys here we are in year 3 of TFC and the team has seen alot of changes over this time. Some of them good some of them not.

First of all i think we all have to Realize that Cummins is not a real Coach. He not terrible but he is not going to take us to the promise land. He is terrible at Making Subs. Heres the most obvious one. You leave Danny Dichio on the bench of your first ever CCL game until the 85th min while being down 1-0.

You also have to look at MO. His inability to get us a top notch striker and defenders has really hindered any success we were hoping for. He says he does not want a DP over 30. He has to be from CANADA??? Come on. Toronto is one of the MOST INTERNATIONAL cities in the world and yet this SAPP is dead set on the DP being canadian. WHY?? I just dont F U C K IN get it.

we are weak at home. Way to many lost points at home. Galaxy, sounders, are just some examples.

Then the team.

Positive players

Neutral players
Dichio(atleast this year) Carl Robinson(terrible last game) Cronin( ok for a rookie but has terrible shooting skills) NIck Garcia.(slow as molasis)
Barrett(has zero scoring touch but has showed he can alteast cross the ball of late
Vitti. Not sure about this guy yet. But i can see why he could not even cut it in the Ukraine.
TERRIBLE PLAYERS
Brennan is terrible. I know he is from toronto and all but man is he ever SHITE!!! He has zero crossing ability and we all know he stinks at D. when he leaves toronto he is headed straight to the DOWNSVIEW HANGAR to play in a beer league.

Velez. I dont really need to get into this guy. He is just terrible. Him and Brennan really have to go

As a season ticket holder since day one, a part time ROAD WARRIOR (COLUMBUS TWICE AND MONTREAL LAST YEAR) I am sick and tired of these results.

Ricketts ( A JOKE)
Welsh HA HA HA
COlin PIE EATING SAMUEL
RUIZ
Cunningham

Spoken like a true Leaf fan .... !!! Get serious : this is year 3 not 43 ...

S_D
08-01-2009, 09:06 AM

Barrett is a negative player.. he has no potential..he sucks shit period and should and increase his fitness, the guy is drenched after 2 minutes..

I think Dero and Guevara should be the only ones kept around, the others should all be tossed

I can't believe I am going to defend Barrett but on this one I guess I have to lol.

His sweating isn't a matter of fitness, it is the way his body is. Some people just naturally sweat buckets even with a small amount of physical exercise, some even sweat like that without any at all. I knew what his cramping problem was before he came to TFC and I was surprised that the Chicago training staff hadn't figured it out. Not through any medical knowlege on my part, just having coached a kid in Judo who suffered the same thing and a fitness instruct friend of mine stepped in and helped out.

What is important for him (and I believe he was quoted as saying Winsper figured it out) is his fluid intake management. If he doesn't do it properly he cramps up. If he does no cramps. And I don't remember seeing him cramp up this season so it looks like it has indeed been solved.

Krasno.pL.
08-01-2009, 09:17 AM
Ill defend Cummins...
fuck off.

Cas87
08-01-2009, 09:18 AM
Spoken like a true Leaf fan .... !!! Get serious : this is year 3 not 43 ...
Here, Here ! :drinking:

Yeah, get rid of everyone and then if we don't go 32-0-0 next year do it all again.

Instead of TFC we'll call ourselves "Revolving Door FC", have no fans since the players and personnel will change so much that people won't give a shit, and the team will fold after 5 years and Vancouver and Montreal will rub it in our faces because they will flourish.

Here's an idea: SUCK IT UP! The leafs have done shit all for 44 years, the raptors (or craptors, depends on who you ask) haven't for 14 or 15 years now, and the jays for 15 or 16 years.

This is Toronto and if you don't have patience for our teams then you are not a fan.
Go cheer for Detroit Red Wings, LA Lakers, NY Yankees, or Manchester United if all you care about is winning and nothing else.
There is actually more to life you know

Shep
08-01-2009, 09:19 AM

Then the team.

Positive players

Neutral players
TERRIBLE PLAYERS

Ricketts ( A JOKE)
Welsh HA HA HA
COlin PIE EATING SAMUEL
RUIZ
Cunningham

Maybe you should take a few seasons off, and check back later..

I'll hold your tickets for you.

I appreciate Cummins, I don't blame him for defensive slip-ups. Our squad is actually doing well, controlling most matches, dominating the shots, just conceding terribly when it counts.

But I guess we should just sack everyone and start over, because you're pissed.

I'd like to hear who you want in. You've done the complaining part, who would you want in to replace the people you want out? I assume you have better candidates in mind, people who can do the job you want. List us the names and positions.

Complaining without suggestions is weak.

profit89
08-01-2009, 09:20 AM
Let's wait for the return leg. We'll be ok.

Shep
08-01-2009, 09:21 AM

And again, I'll ask.. and bring in who?

You've left us with a squad of 2 players and no coach or FO.....

So who do you want in to fill all those positions?

Hitcho
08-01-2009, 09:32 AM
I really don't know why some people claim to support this club. Die hard? You're a die hard negative whinger. The American attitude of glory or bust sickens me. Go and spend a few seasons following Nottingham Forest, who won the Eurpean CUp twice, and see what t means t support a club.

We have a good squad, we're maing steady progress.

If it was so easy and obvious to build an MLS Cup winning team and breeze through to the play offs every season and well into the post seaosn, do you not think all the other MLS sides would be doing it too? Just think about it before you start ranting dude.

And for all the people who say "we're no longer an expansion team, we should be winning stuff now", there are teas who have been around a lot longer than TFC and done well in that time that are in the same position as we are this season. So what makes you think it;s automatic success after the first year or so?

Boring, repeat thread. Move on and leave the glory hunting whingers behind. Sheesh.

prizby
08-01-2009, 10:09 AM
Gerba is a top notch striker

just wait and see

mmmikey
08-01-2009, 10:41 AM
I invite all who are unhappy to protest by not renewing your STH. Plenty of ppl dying to go support our team. There is no billionaire to buy a club here.

I suggest man city as your team to follow. You should enjoy their team building style. (make room on the bandwagon city fans your going to have alot of company from these types)

TFC RealDeal RPB
08-01-2009, 11:00 AM
But our defence is shite. As a squad you can not cover for two bad defenders. Between Jimmy and Wynne I am not sure who is worse.

Why do people want Wynne to go ? he's good at RB,he's getting forward more and tacking back to cover after our shity corner's. he's what 22 or 23 year's old, he can run like the wind and alot of people want him gone.He was one of our best player's in CCL game,made great D play's and could cross the ball in the box and get it to one of our player's not on the heand of PR player. If they let Wynne who will play at RB ?

S_D
08-01-2009, 11:12 AM
I really don't know why some people claim to support this club. Die hard? You're a die hard negative whinger. The American attitude of glory or bust sickens me. Go and spend a few seasons following Nottingham Forest, who won the Eurpean CUp twice, and see what t means t support a club.

We have a good squad, we're maing steady progress.

If it was so easy and obvious to build an MLS Cup winning team and breeze through to the play offs every season and well into the post seaosn, do you not think all the other MLS sides would be doing it too? Just think about it before you start ranting dude.

And for all the people who say "we're no longer an expansion team, we should be winning stuff now", there are teas who have been around a lot longer than TFC and done well in that time that are in the same position as we are this season. So what makes you think it;s automatic success after the first year or so?

Boring, repeat thread. Move on and leave the glory hunting whingers behind. Sheesh.

Seattle alone blows most of your arguements out of the water because they just went out and got the best they could. If they can keep their squad together I can see them as a constant fixture in the playoffs.

Now before you start calling me a whiner :) The question I think that needs answering is could TFC had done what Seattle was able to do? Personally I don't think so. But people see Seattle's success and there is obvious wishful thinking on their part.

1) Keller wanting to come home.
2) Lunenburgh being available
3) Scooping up Montero
4) Having a decent amount of players come along from their USL squad (7 players)
5) Sigi's contract timing
6) They didn't have to deal with TFC's Canadian content rules

Now of course how they will be long term is debateable because many of us wonder if they will be able to keep it up. Keller, Lunenburgh, Montero are great players, and I would be surprised if they are all there in a few years time. What Seattle does over the next few seasons will tell us how good their management truly is.

If you compare TFC to San Jose, I don't think there is any debate. TFC did better than them despite having the Canadian content rules. Mo wins that round :D.

I think the best comparison is yet to come when Vancouver gets into the MLS. They will be under the same Canadian content rules as TFC, and TFC will have had time in the MLS to have a decent squad with some depth offsetting Vancouver's ability to bring up their USL players and those in their resident program. Lets not forget TFC has been scooping up what quality Canadians there are who are at the MLS level so Vancouver will have a bit of a disadvantage.

If we see Vancouver clean up I think the complaining has good merit. If they stink out the joint well I am afraid those that question what has gone on won't have a leg to stand on.

We will just have to wait and see.

106-12
08-01-2009, 11:27 AM
There isn't aperfect team in the MLS all the teams have good , average , and not so good players.There is no MAN U .BARCA.REAL MAD NOR CHELSIE.and we have asalary cap .we do need acoach for sure we do .we were out coached in about 5 games this season.How ever this is what we have now and we will try to be positive and make the playoffs just look at the REDBULLS from the final last year to this year???????

Pookie
08-01-2009, 11:34 AM
Though not said directly, I think that the OP is implying that:

- Cummins should be out and replaced by Sir Alex
- a line up that doesn't include De Rosario, Guevara, Rooney, Lampard, Messi, Giggs, Gerrard, Torres and Puyol is nothing short of inexcusable
- losing to a lower division club never happens and when it does it only happens to us because our management sucks so much.

Of course, Barnsley knocking out Liverpool and then Chelsea in the 2008 FA Cup doesn't count as the OP probably hasn't heard of it.

---

As for comments above re: Seattle... they have 2 more points than us (though with a game in hand). In the Eastern Table, there are 4 teams all within 4 points of each other.

In fact, if you look at playoff positioning as of today, 8 teams make it with the final spot being grabbed by Colorado on 27 points. They are 5 points out of first overall in the league.

Further, there are 4 other teams with 6 points of Colorado who are challenging for the playoffs.

Seems to me that TFC is doing as good a job as most other clubs.

Darlofletch
08-01-2009, 12:10 PM

I still don't get your attitude that supporting a club means you can't criticise. the OP was over the top and very unrealistic about a lot of things, but essentially he wants his team to improve.

Glory hunting? If he was glory hunting he'd dump his seasons and start following some successful team rather than stick with his current team and try to improve things.

Section 117
08-01-2009, 12:11 PM
Why do people want Wynne to go ? he's good at RB,he's getting forward more and tacking back to cover after our shity corner's. he's what 22 or 23 year's old, he can run like the wind and alot of people want him gone.He was one of our best player's in CCL game,made great D play's and could cross the ball in the box and get it to one of our player's not on the heand of PR player. If they let Wynne who will play at RB ?

Wynne is a very good athlete but in no way is he a good soccer player he has zero soccer IQ. Is postioning is horrendous and due to the lack of proper positioning he leaves the cb severly exposed. Offenseively, he lacks control can't hit a cross When he played for the US he played one half and then was benches cause he lacks the quality.

I don't think we should just get rid of people with out making sure we are bringing in players that would be considered an upgrade

mighty_torontofc_2008
08-01-2009, 12:54 PM

Then the team.

Positive players

Neutral players
TERRIBLE PLAYERS

Ricketts ( A JOKE)
Welsh HA HA HA
COlin PIE EATING SAMUEL
RUIZ
Cunningham

Yes we are in year 3 and fans have to remember that we are not yet away from the expansion tag...and yes a lot of player moves have happened, mostly because the club listened to the fans and did so, this must stop..we canna have a turn over just because some fans are pissed at certain players..Its not Mo's fault big name players wont come here,
all TO sports teams have that problem, no big name talent wants to play here get used to it..and there is nothing Mo can do to change that.
the Positive plater we have Guevara, Frei, Serioux,Wynne are the players
to build the club around, the also rans like Brennan,DeRo,Dichio need to go as they are past their best except deRo hes too selfish with the ball and since there is no I in team, hes no good here, i just wished the Dynamo kept him..selfish ba*tard...Mo deserves a new contract as he has improved the squad and we are better...

TFC USA
08-01-2009, 01:19 PM
Yes we are in year 3 and fans have to remember that we are not yet away from the expansion tag...and yes a lot of player moves have happened, mostly because the club listened to the fans and did so, this must stop..we canna have a turn over just because some fans are pissed at certain players..Its not Mo's fault big name players wont come here,
all TO sports teams have that problem, no big name talent wants to play here get used to it..and there is nothing Mo can do to change that.
to build the club around, the also rans like Brennan,DeRo,Dichio need to go as they are past their best except deRo hes too selfish with the ball and since there is no I in team, hes no good here, i just wished the Dynamo kept him..selfish ba*tard...Mo deserves a new contract as he has improved the squad and we are better...

DeRo is sometimes too selfish but you don't want him on the team?

What the fuck?

H Bomb
08-01-2009, 01:43 PM
yeah he thinks Dero is no good. What a world

Shep
08-01-2009, 02:01 PM
Seattle alone blows most of your arguements out of the water because they just went out and got the best they could. If they can keep their squad together I can see them as a constant fixture in the playoffs.

Now before you start calling me a whiner :) The question I think that needs answering is could TFC had done what Seattle was able to do? Personally I don't think so. But people see Seattle's success and there is obvious wishful thinking on their part.

1) Keller wanting to come home.
2) Lunenburgh being available
3) Scooping up Montero
4) Having a decent amount of players come along from their USL squad (7 players)
5) Sigi's contract timing
6) They didn't have to deal with TFC's Canadian content rules

Now of course how they will be long term is debateable because many of us wonder if they will be able to keep it up. Keller, Lunenburgh, Montero are great players, and I would be surprised if they are all there in a few years time. What Seattle does over the next few seasons will tell us how good their management truly is.

If you compare TFC to San Jose, I don't think there is any debate. TFC did better than them despite having the Canadian content rules. Mo wins that round :D.

I think the best comparison is yet to come when Vancouver gets into the MLS. They will be under the same Canadian content rules as TFC, and TFC will have had time in the MLS to have a decent squad with some depth offsetting Vancouver's ability to bring up their USL players and those in their resident program. Lets not forget TFC has been scooping up what quality Canadians there are who are at the MLS level so Vancouver will have a bit of a disadvantage.

If we see Vancouver clean up I think the complaining has good merit. If they stink out the joint well I am afraid those that question what has gone on won't have a leg to stand on.

We will just have to wait and see.

we are 7-5-7, they are 7-8-3... they draw a bit more than we do... why would Seattle blow his argument out of the water? They aren't winning their conference and could easily fall to middle of the pack with a bad result or two.

TFC USA
08-01-2009, 02:23 PM
The Seattle argument blows him out of the water because it's year 1 for them. They're better in their 1st year than we are in year 3.

In year 3 we just had our first ever come-from-behind win. Seattle just did it against Houston.

In year 1 we didn't win our first road game until July.

In their year 1 they beat TFC 2-0 in their first road game. In fact they've only lost twice on the road and both of them were to a once-hot Chivas USA team.

Fact of the matter is they really got their shit together while we're totally up in the air.

You could also use Chivas USA as an example since they had an amazing 2nd year. Or even RSL since they had a great 4th year.

MLS is one of those leagues where parity reigns and expansion teams can easily become a contending team in the playoffs.

barca99
08-01-2009, 03:02 PM
WOW! 4 points out of first in the East and blow up the team? What are you thinking? San Jose, Salt Lake, New York to end the season could push this team into the playoffs, they just have to stay within striking distance. Relax!

Kickit09
08-01-2009, 03:04 PM
"The squad is good enough." - Mo Johnston

cmonyoureds
08-01-2009, 03:08 PM
Though not said directly, I think that the OP is implying that:

- Cummins should be out and replaced by Sir Alex
- a line up that doesn't include De Rosario, Guevara, Rooney, Lampard, Messi, Giggs, Gerrard, Torres and Puyol is nothing short of inexcusable
- losing to a lower division club never happens and when it does it only happens to us because our management sucks so much.

Of course, Barnsley knocking out Liverpool and then Chelsea in the 2008 FA Cup doesn't count as the OP probably hasn't heard of it.

---

As for comments above re: Seattle... they have 2 more points than us (though with a game in hand). In the Eastern Table, there are 4 teams all within 4 points of each other.

In fact, if you look at playoff positioning as of today, 8 teams make it with the final spot being grabbed by Colorado on 27 points. They are 5 points out of first overall in the league.

Further, there are 4 other teams with 6 points of Colorado who are challenging for the playoffs.

Seems to me that TFC is doing as good a job as most other clubs.

This first half of this post could qualify you to run for RM next presidential campaign. :D

Marco2K
08-02-2009, 12:37 AM
4 points from the top of the east? Does this team really play like a top team. Cummins should have put dichio in for barrett at the half. He did not. NE then ran all over us up by a man.

I really think the root of the problem is cummins and MO!

torontocelt
08-02-2009, 07:27 AM
to build the club around, the also rans like Brennan,DeRo,Dichio need to go as they are past their best except deRo hes too selfish with the ball and since there is no I in team, hes no good here, i just wished the Dynamo kept him..selfish ba*tard...

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but DeRo is without a doubt our best player. How can you think Guevara isn't as selfish as DeRo, at least with DeRo you know he is going to go out there and give his all for 90 mins. Guevara sometimes just doesn't look interested if things aren't going his way. Not that I don't like him cause I do, he is definitely a player woth keeping as he can come up with goals from nothing and is a fine player on his day. DeRo is definitely not past his best and Toronto FC is very lucky to have him. He has scored 8 goals from midfield this season, making him the top scorer by 3 goals, again this is all from midfield. There is no other player in the squad I would rather have in a scoring opportunity as he is an excellent finisher under pressure. He also has great ability to be in the right spot at the right time, that is something that not all players have and it isn't just luck neither. Like I said everyone is entitled to their opinions but to wish DeRo wasn't with TFC is just sheer lunacy, that is probably the craziest thing I have read yet on these boards.

Shep
08-02-2009, 05:04 PM
4 points from the top of the east? Does this team really play like a top team. Cummins should have put dichio in for barrett at the half. He did not. NE then ran all over us up by a man.

I really think the root of the problem is cummins and MO!

Sorry if you missed my question.. you and dcdcdc wanted nearly the entire organization sacked and replaced.

I asked for a list of candidates you'd prefer for the positions.

Got one?

Laurignano
08-02-2009, 05:10 PM
I don't know how complaining on a message board is going to bring any change. MLSE will never change until we stop showing up to games and are forced to.

Shep
08-02-2009, 05:16 PM
I don't know how complaining on a message board is going to bring any change. MLSE will never change until we stop showing up to games and are forced to.

Personally the only big changes I'm looking for is grass and a few more seats...for now (and a proper DP, but I have no one in mind so not sure who would fit the bill for that).

I'm happy with most of the squad most of the time. I think we have good talent and besides a bit of defensive inconsistency we are pretty solid. Footy is a fickle bitch of a game sometimes, and we aren't having the best run, but we are mid-table. The potential is already here, just need to get the pieces of the puzzle to fit.

Marco2K
08-03-2009, 12:16 PM
What do you consider a proper DP?

Would Figo or Pauletta be a proper DP

If De Guzman does not want to come , then nobody under 33 or so will ever want to come here.

I really just think MO has made to many mistakes. He signs a guy, he sucks it up and he lets him go. Just to easy.lol

Shep
08-03-2009, 12:23 PM
What do you consider a proper DP?

Would Figo or Pauletta be a proper DP

If De Guzman does not want to come , then nobody under 33 or so will ever want to come here.

I really just think MO has made to many mistakes. He signs a guy, he sucks it up and he lets him go. Just to easy.lol

Someone who wants to play here, and fits the position we need most. But right now we have a few new faces and things are shifting. We needed a striker, and we need defence and we need someone in mid.. but where do we need it the most and who is the proper person to fit the bill. Right now I can think of no one.

But back to my question to you which you seem to keep skipping by:

WHO DO YOU WANT IN TO REPLACE THE SQUAD/COACHING STAFF/AND FO STAFF YOU WANT OUT?

I want to know who you think would do a better job for each of the spots you want vacated.

SO?

Shep
08-03-2009, 12:33 PM
Yeah, figured I'd get no answer, again.

I'll just stop asking, and start ignoring all the whingy posts from people who have nothing to offer other than a bitch fest.

ilikemusic
08-03-2009, 12:42 PM
Lets give MoJo a new contract.

The team is a million times better than it was just 4 years ago and hes got such a delightful Scottish accent.

RPB_RED_NATION_RPB
08-03-2009, 09:50 PM
http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k139/brushstroke-man/henrytfc2.jpg

getr done!

DoubleUp
08-03-2009, 10:01 PM

getr done!
I like it! Can make it cool to be french in Canada, n'est pas?:canada:

barca99
08-03-2009, 10:59 PM

getr done!

Apparently Steve Nash is buddies with a lot of European players, like Henry, and supposedly he'll get one them to play for the Whitecaps in 2011.

Marco2K
08-05-2009, 04:09 AM
So what does everyone think today?

Fuck I am pissed