PDA

View Full Version : Real Madrid is going to be at the Adidas Store

Red CB Toronto
07-30-2009, 09:38 PM
Who is going to go? Real Madrid is going to be at the Adidas Store at Yonge and Dundas on Thursday at 5 PM to sign autographs etc, I heard about on the radio, it is taking place prior to the old practice at BMO, could be a crazy time.

prizby
07-30-2009, 09:39 PM
wow!

werewolf
07-30-2009, 09:41 PM
that is going to be a circus.

FYI. If possible go to the store as soon as it opens. A couple years ago Chelsea was at an Adidas store in LA, and I was notified on myspace (of all places) through an ad message. Me and buddy went to check it out, and when we got there, we found out that you had to get a ticket to stand in-line for autographs. They started handing them out in the morning to people who went in and bought something, ended up with a bunch of random people who had no idea what was going on with tickets for the line. They made no previous mention of this though, and a lot of people were moderately upset at that (I laughed and continued making fun of the players). Hopefully they don't pull this stunt here, but who knows.

Red CB Toronto
07-31-2009, 08:43 AM
I am completely expecting a circus too, how could anyone not, thanks for the info regarding the signing they had with Chelsea in LA, I will look into to seeing how this one is going to work, also on a side note, Adidas has a match scarf for sale.

Nodoubtguy
07-31-2009, 08:46 AM
wow....thats gonna be insane

edit: The match scarf, where did you see it??

Red CB Toronto
07-31-2009, 08:59 AM
wow....thats gonna be insane

edit: The match scarf, where did you see it??

I saw the match scarf at the Adidas Store at Yonge and Dundas when I was downtown a few days ago.

TK88
07-31-2009, 09:05 AM
I just called the Adidas store and you need to enter a ballot for a chance to meet the players. It is not an autograph signing for the general public your ballot needs to be picked for you to even get into the store. Also the lady that I spoke to on the phone said that all ballots must be in by August 4th. She said only 10-15 people's ballots will be picked.

Nodoubtguy
07-31-2009, 09:07 AM
I guess I might go by Monday and fill one out.....

Carts
07-31-2009, 09:23 AM
I'll go fill out a ballot...

I mean hell, I buy Lotto 649 tickets - I have a snowballs chance in hell at winning that, so why not try something else to lose...

Carts...

bertal
07-31-2009, 10:17 AM
wow. it's going to be a disaster there.

Klinsmann
07-31-2009, 12:38 PM
I just went to fill in a ballot at the adidas store.
The match scarf is pretty cool, half TFC and Half RM.
It's $30, I wonder if we can get these at the game or Center Sports with the 15% TFC discount.

pubboy
07-31-2009, 01:05 PM
Not gonna try. Dont trust myself if i got picked, and had to stand close to that Ronaldo cock gobbler

Cas87
07-31-2009, 01:17 PM
Slighly off topic, and I think there was a thread but I can't find it.

Anyone going to Joe's to watch this game?

King Tut
07-31-2009, 03:41 PM
If you want to meet the players so bad, just go to the team hotel...You'll spot them for sure during the day of the match.

Red CB Toronto
07-31-2009, 10:42 PM
I picked up the scarf today, it is pretty cool. Does anyone know what hotel RM is staying at? I would assume it would be one of the cities higher end pads, likely hilton, hyat, four seasons etc.