PDA

View Full Version : The douche in row 16...

onemanbarmyarmy
07-29-2009, 10:11 PM
...can we get rid of this waste of sperm as he almost had a July funeral tonight. If you are his friend please keep him away from the Bolivian marching powder as it is also harmful to your health as well. Worst experience of my life at a football match and it was a home game. (I was in Montreal the first time as well as many will recollect.)

Chevy
07-29-2009, 10:15 PM
more detail to follow?

Niall
07-29-2009, 10:20 PM
I thought about starting this thread the whole street car ride home.

Guy causes problems all the time. Chants out of sync. Gets in peoples face for no reason and acts like a general douche 100% of the time. Needs to lay off the kings habit and stop causing a scene...

Picture has been taken and will be given to security next time there is an ounce of a problem. Everyone is there to support the team and have a good time but its tough to do both with someone so heavily laden with ignorance right behind you.

prizby
07-29-2009, 10:23 PM
umm who is this?

wtf?

onemanbarmyarmy
07-29-2009, 10:34 PM
This abortion survivor not only kicked a friend of mine after threatening another friend of mine in the first half, I didn't realize until after we left that my friend was bleeding from the kick (administered whilst my friend had his back to him no less), but proceded to threaten me and my friend as well. I politely (as politely as one can be in such circumstances) informed his frioends that being his aquaintence was akin to smoking 100 packs a minute for wich they apologized. He proceded to get in our grills, as it were with a megaphone (thanks to whom ever supplied him with thus) and I had to remove it from his mouth with pace in order for him to close his mouth. I am married and my other friend has kids but if we have to police the section we will and justice shall be swift and even of hand. Those of you who know me know I love me some TFC and am not immune to abnoxious behavior but at the same time I feel no need to put up with being threatened at a home game. I have been here frome day -265. please rid 112 of this filth.

Bluenose13
07-29-2009, 10:44 PM
Woooooo! This is happening in 112?.........This needs to be taken care off.....Pronto!

Bluenose13
07-29-2009, 10:49 PM
I thought about starting this thread the whole street car ride home.

Guy causes problems all the time. Chants out of sync. Gets in peoples face for no reason and acts like a general douche 100% of the time. Needs to lay off the kings habit and stop causing a scene...

Picture has been taken and will be given to security next time there is an ounce of a problem. Everyone is there to support the team and have a good time but its tough to do both with someone so heavily laden with ignorance right behind you.
The picture should be posted

Roogsy
07-29-2009, 11:05 PM
At the very least, sent to one of the executives so they can handle this in the section first before we make it a bigger issue. Most of us aren't even aware that there was a problem. We're here to help but we can't if we don't know that something went down.

CretanBull
07-29-2009, 11:08 PM
It's being dealt with...can a mod close the thread?

Sab0tage
07-29-2009, 11:09 PM
Until MLSE steps up and puts a new stand in the north end and gives the SG's control over who gets tickets, we will always have issues like this.

FluSH
07-29-2009, 11:16 PM
This abortion survivor not only kicked a friend of mine after threatening another friend of mine in the first half, I didn't realize until after we left that my friend was bleeding from the kick (administered whilst my friend had his back to him no less), but proceded to threaten me and my friend as well. I politely (as politely as one can be in such circumstances) informed his frioends that being his aquaintence was akin to smoking 100 packs a minute for wich they apologized. He proceded to get in our grills, as it were with a megaphone (thanks to whom ever supplied him with thus) and I had to remove it from his mouth with pace in order for him to close his mouth. I am married and my other friend has kids but if we have to police the section we will and justice shall be swift and even of hand. Those of you who know me know I love me some TFC and am not immune to abnoxious behavior but at the same time I feel no need to put up with being threatened at a home game. I have been here frome day -265. please rid 112 of this filth.

I think I know who you are talking about... We actually chatted during the 2nd half today because I had previously posted I was not going to take any yelling from him anymore... he said he wasn't yelling at me... and we ended off with everything beign cool...

He told me he doesn't read the boards... but one of his friends those... so I hope things settle for next home game other wise it will be World War III in 112.

Roogsy
07-29-2009, 11:18 PM
I am going to close this. Barmy...let a mod know if you want something done from our end. That shit shouldn't happen.