PDA

View Full Version : TFC vs PR post game thread.....

Canadian Blue
07-29-2009, 09:09 PM
close /delete this thread please

Inswingingwingman
07-29-2009, 09:15 PM
This game was one of the most one sided match I ever watched. The whole PR team spent the game standing around the box. We had 10 corners to nil. We had at least 5 good close penalties. We were all over them like fur on a cat. We had a 10 second moment and lost. They dove, cried, peed their pants, and wasted time for the whole game. I was proud of the way we played.

At then end of the day being a fan on anything Toronto is like sticking knives into yourself. The guys should hold their heads high. And the Gambian kid was a revelation.

Dicchio should have come in with 20 mintues left, we might have tied.

A lot a stupid passes though, watch some of the All Star Game and the English side just does not do that, ball possesion....but I can not watch the all star game, MLS is pissing me off....

Dbl_D
07-29-2009, 09:55 PM
This game was one of the most one sided match I ever watched. The whole PR team spent the game standing around the box. We had 10 corners to nil. We had at least 5 good close penalties. We were all over them like fur on a cat. We had a 10 second moment and lost. They dove, cried, peed their pants, and wasted time for the whole game. I was proud of the way we played.

At then end of the day being a fan on anything Toronto is like sticking knives into yourself. The guys should hold their heads high. And the Gambian kid was a revelation.

Dicchio should have come in with 20 mintues left, we might have tied.

A lot a stupid passes though, watch some of the All Star Game and the English side just does not do that, ball possesion....but I can not watch the all star game, MLS is pissing me off....

this is how they went to the semis last year... nothing wrong with it other than we should have had 4 goals scored... hopefully our boys will take a page from their book and play the same next week.. and score 2

gtaguy
07-29-2009, 09:57 PM
fuck is my answer to all.. Im pissed and very upset.. toronto is not advancing they are regressing and it seems like this team is in constant trials .. I wish to god someone takes reigns of this team that will .. fuck it im going to bed im pissed and i have to work tomorrow.. peace to you all..

Nuvinho
07-29-2009, 10:01 PM
can we merge all the post game threads?