PDA

View Full Version : David Suazo as a DP

kdzb
06-05-2008, 03:07 PM
What do you guys think about this guy?
I have no idea about his Contract situation at Inter but do you guys think that he will make a great striker with TFC alongside his countryman Guevara feeding him all the balls from the midlle?
With the appointment of José Mourinho at the helm of Inter now, maybe he will get rid of him if he wants Drogba playing in his team.

This is just a thaught, please debate.

Rawkus_420
06-05-2008, 03:10 PM
nice thaught. my "THOUGHT" is , why waste our time debating on another dumb post about someone who is not coming over. Hey guys not sure about Robin Van Persies contract status at Arsenal, but I think he would really make a sweet DP.

this is just a thaught I had , please debate so I have something to mull around the ol noggin

Ossington Mental Youth
06-05-2008, 03:12 PM
nice thought, never going to happen.
Wheres the guy playing?
Inter or something?
Ill reiterate, never going to happen

Northern Soul
06-05-2008, 03:14 PM
Yeah, can a mod close this? We could have one of these for every player in the world.

Rawkus_420
06-05-2008, 03:15 PM
but he said please debate....at least he was polite.....close this damn thread already...just a THAUGHT

alexintoronto
06-05-2008, 03:34 PM
This board is always so inviting.

masrawy
06-05-2008, 03:38 PM
Suazo's not coming to MLS, that's for damn sure.

But another Inter player that could be a possible DP, Julio Cruz.

Bobo
06-05-2008, 04:10 PM
Suazo has scored over 100 goals in Italy (over 60 in Serie A) and still has a ways to go before reaching 30 years old. I had him to win the scoring championship this year. He can go just about wherever he wants.

I'm all down for debates but things get ridiculous sometimes. Maybe this dude is just ignorant towards Italian football.

trane
06-05-2008, 04:21 PM
Mario Ballotelli, I think we could get him as Inter has not signed him yet. The kid is tremendous. He could be the future star not only of TFC but the MLS.

masrawy
06-05-2008, 04:25 PM
Ballotelli's the future of Italian football, I hope you were being sarcastic trane.

trane
06-05-2008, 04:27 PM
^ Yes. I want him on Milan, I am not sarcastic about that. I love the kid's game, he will play for Italy in the next WC and I cannot waite to see him. I think the kid has the potential to be the best striker if not player in the world within the next five years.

Bobo
06-05-2008, 04:46 PM
^ Yes. I want him on Milan, I am not sarcastic about that. I love the kid's game, he will play for Italy in the next WC and I cannot waite to see him.

Gotta do it for shock value.

Can you guys guess which one is Mario Balotelli?
(If you cant guess you need to work on your problem-solving skills)

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/5583/primaverafl9.jpg

http://inter.it/aas/squadra/player7?codgioc=G0823&L=en&lim=18

And here is the great Super Mario:

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/9931/balotellirq1.jpg

Man, was I surprised first time I put the face to the name.:D

17 fucking years old:eek:

http://inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=29411&L=en

ag futbol
06-05-2008, 05:02 PM
Freaking man Child that guy is!

I also agree that Julio Cruz would make a good dp.

Bobo
06-05-2008, 05:05 PM
Cruz would score 40 goals at least in MLS.

kdzb
06-05-2008, 05:33 PM
Suazo has scored over 100 goals in Italy (over 60 in Serie A) and still has a ways to go before reaching 30 years old. I had him to win the scoring championship this year. He can go just about wherever he wants.

I'm all down for debates but things get ridiculous sometimes. Maybe this dude is just ignorant towards Italian football.

I have a big knowledge of football Bobo unfortunately in this board it's becoming impossible to debate anything.
I'm for one, I don't post every 5 minutes to boost my numbers or anything. I post only to add to the debate or I don't post at all but I never post to insult people and treat them of idiots.
The Suazo thing was just an idea because he plays with Guevara on the national team and Guevara is his captain and maybe his best friend.

I don't think Suazo is impossible to get. If Seattle can offer 5 mills to Henry, then Suazo is way below Henry class and we can have him for 3 maybe 2 but nothing is impossible.

Remember, it's a DP we are talking about here and Chimistry wise, Suazo + Guevara...there is a great Chimistry between them at the national level, can you imagine if they play in the same club?

Sorry guys if this post looks stupid for most but if you think about it everything is possible. Remember everyone, It's a DP we are talking about not any player.

I will monitor the board from now on and I will jump on everyone throught as soon as they post a stupid post like most of you do and to the Jesus poster...for your information Jesus was never a GoalKeeper...He was always a Midfielder on the Christian League :D

masrawy
06-05-2008, 05:39 PM
I have a big knowledge of football Bobo

then Suazo is way below Henry class and we can have him for 3 maybe 2 but nothing is impossible.

:willy_nilly:

You need to recheck your knowledge if you think Suazo is worth 3 mil.

kdzb
06-05-2008, 05:49 PM
:willy_nilly:

You need to recheck your knowledge if you think Suazo is worth 3 mil.

You need to re-read my post again. I didn't say he is worth 3 mills I said we can have him for 3 or 2 mills. We are talking per year.

Then for you when Seattle offered 5 mills for Henry, is it to buy him? It's 5 mills a year not for the value of the player.

Bekham is earning 5 or 6 mills I think then by your statement, Suazo is worth as much as Beck if 3 mills are not enough...Is it?

TFC07
06-05-2008, 06:19 PM
Mario Balotelli is only 17 years old? WTF? I thought he was like 20 years old at least. But he isn't Italian yet. He still has to get his Italian passport though.

trane
06-05-2008, 06:28 PM
He will have a passport in August when he turns 18. Italian law is antigauted. He has the right to citizeship as he was born in Italy, but he cannot claim it until he turns 18. He is very eager to play for Italy, as it is his country of birth and the only country he has ever known, and his family is Italian. He was called up by Ghana, but he refused as he sees himslef as Italian, as he well should.

Razcle
06-06-2008, 10:15 AM
I ahve tenitativly followed Sauzo mainly because of his CONCACAF ties and the fact he plays for Inter who get lots of publicity. He was definitely back in the order of Internazionalle and it would be awesome if the MLS could attract him, however I don't see why he would ever want to come here unless to play a few pre-retirement seasons. He was jsut released but will want to still play in the top four leaguesfor some time.

CretanBull
06-06-2008, 10:19 AM
David Suzuki would be worth every penny as a DP striker.

Raging Reggie
06-06-2008, 10:21 AM
I actually though the title said "David Suzuki as a DP". Hes a bit old, and he may have issues with the turf and prefer grass as it would be better for the enviroment. I dont know what do you think?

CretanBull
06-06-2008, 10:26 AM
I'm sure his age has slowed him a little, but he would easily out-smart defenders. Hmm...with all the water and chemicals needed for natural grass, I think he might support field turf?

section105
06-06-2008, 10:34 AM
When he plays David Suzuki is always to much of a thinker with the ball and gets dispossessed all to often -- too analytical, not very creative. He's not much of team player either, always scaring the locker room with 'global warming' this and 'climate change' that. One big disruption if you ask me.

While we're at it, why don't we entertain Dr. Phil or Kreskin?

Raging Reggie
06-06-2008, 10:42 AM
Dr. Phil would be good in the air, he would definantly chirp and take and the get all inside the defenders heads with his mumbo jumbo. He would be the same type of player as Dichio though, we dont need that. Not sure about Kreskin. He also would rattle the opposition. To slow i bet.

Rawkus_420
06-06-2008, 10:47 AM
DP for DP ...those are my initials...it makes sense to me. pay me. I'll play.

section105
06-06-2008, 10:55 AM
just takin the piss kdzb.
things get a little too 'Football Manager' sometimes and we all need some good natured ribbing from time to time.

neuf
06-06-2008, 11:17 AM
I'm sure his age has slowed him a little, but he would easily out-smart defenders. Hmm...with all the water and chemicals needed for natural grass, I think he might support field turf?

I don't know, he is in pretty good shape for his age.

T_Mizz
06-06-2008, 11:53 AM
Absolutely not I have mixed feelings about Guevara playing for our team not another Honduarn please