PDA

View Full Version : Nightmare

gracos
07-28-2009, 04:10 PM
Hopefully this doesnt come to fruition but usually when i have a dream it comes to reality, I had a dream we were up two goals to none and PR comes back and scores 4 goals in Toronto. Hopefully I didnt have a deja vu moment but wanted to let you guys know

werewolf
07-28-2009, 04:11 PM
if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!

Mshob
07-28-2009, 04:12 PM
you just asked for a death wish if it comes true! everyone will come after u!

Beach_Red
07-28-2009, 04:13 PM
While we were up by two, did you hear Gerry Dobson talking about who we were going to play in the group stages?

werewolf
07-28-2009, 04:15 PM
While we were up by two, did you hear Gerry Dobson talking about who we were going to play in the group stages?

he was probably too busy lamenting Cunningham and Edu on their goals.

Don Julio
BAN!

Mshob
lol if thats a serious question thats already all determined... Columbus crew is one of the teams... and two other teams

Raging Reggie
07-28-2009, 04:19 PM
strange but i had a dream last night there there was a big riot outside of BMO with the police over something and the police got over whelmed and had to take off to only call in back up. Was an intense dream!

lets hope we dont go up 2-0 and then some crazy crap goes down and we lose 4-2 and then my dream comes to fruition :S

__wowza
07-28-2009, 04:19 PM
Hopefully this doesnt come to fruition but usually when i have a dream it comes to reality, I had a dream we were up two goals to none and PR comes back and scores 4 goals in Toronto. Hopefully I didnt have a deja vu moment but wanted to let you guys know

was cummins in net?

gracos
07-28-2009, 04:30 PM
i am not asking for fighting words, just happened to dream it. I appologize if I offended anyone, hopefully it was all a bad nightmare, I would be disgusted if it came true.

__wowza
07-28-2009, 04:34 PM
so cummins was in net.

Ageroo
07-28-2009, 04:37 PM
At least the thread was named Nightmare.....because that definitely would be horrific! Don't worry...I will jump on the pitch from 115 to stop any breakaways.

SmokedPanda
07-28-2009, 04:39 PM
i just had a father and son come into my sushi bar wearing impact jerseys...... in their order they had an avocado roll and i was debating if i should put extra extra wasabi in the avocado roll...... since i did not put extra wasabi in their avocado roll and watch them have a panic attack i believe good karma is on our side for tomorrows game

all bad dreams are voided

Ageroo
07-28-2009, 04:41 PM
i just had a father and son come into my sushi bar wearing impact jerseys...... in their order they had an avocado roll and i was debating if i should put extra extra wasabi in the avocado roll...... since i did not put extra wasabi in their avocado roll and watch them have a panic attack i believe good karma is on our side for tomorrows game

all bad dreams are voided

You might want to qualify this Panda.....as everyone doesn't read your location......I can picture a mob scene right now looking for the 2 Impact fans in Toronto....:)

Shakes McQueen
07-28-2009, 04:42 PM
I had a dream that Marco Velez learned how to clone himself, but that the clones were murderous, and killed the rest of the team.

So all we had, was 11 Marco Velez's on the pitch.

- Scott

Raging Reggie
07-28-2009, 04:44 PM
You might want to qualify this Panda.....as everyone doesn't read your location......I can picture a mob scene right now looking for the 2 Impact fans in Toronto....:)

hahaha i was thinking, a father and son walking around TO with impact jerseys on, WTF?????

SmokedPanda
07-28-2009, 05:09 PM
sorry about the confusion..... a father and son came into my sushi bar at 1701 st-denis in montreal, quebec for a pre game meal before they went to the impact vs bordeaux game today

all is good folks! stop the party search, put away the pitch forks

Yohan
07-28-2009, 06:44 PM
You know what's scary? MLS Scheduling.

Chivas USA is on a 18 day break! 18 whole frigging days without a match!

FluSH
07-28-2009, 06:45 PM

If this happens there will be a perma ban on your for at least a year... :D

FluSH
07-28-2009, 06:46 PM
sorry about the confusion..... a father and son came into my sushi bar at 1701 st-denis in montreal, quebec for a pre game meal before they went to the impact vs bordeaux game today

all is good folks! stop the party search, put away the pitch forks

hahaha

SilverSamurai
07-28-2009, 07:13 PM
I just dream for no rain.
40% chance according to the weather man...

Brooker
07-28-2009, 08:13 PM
funny enough i had a dream lastnight where we we're playing a random team.... Dichio hit the crossbar 3 times... and finally scored a header from a shot that went like 100 MPH.... i hope he's okay.

we won the game 4-2 i believe.

Dave67
07-28-2009, 08:22 PM
You guys all suck at dreams!

Canadian Blue
07-28-2009, 08:25 PM

I don't know about the scoring but I do believe the outcome that was in your dream will come true.......

Canadian Blue
07-29-2009, 09:03 PM
I don't know about the scoring but I do believe the outcome that was in your dream will come true.......

hate to say I told ya so, but.............