PDA

View Full Version : Where are the Islanders staying?

FluSH
07-28-2009, 03:51 PM
What Hotel I mean? I need to practice my drumming skills in the room next door! :D

Seriously... where do they stay?

****THIS IS A JOKE****

ilikemusic
07-28-2009, 03:55 PM
http://ballyhooligan.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/fire_alarm.jpg

At about 4 am?

:thumbsup:

wzhxvy
07-28-2009, 03:56 PM
I would guess Crown Plaza on Front street.

FluSH
07-28-2009, 04:00 PM
^^^^
Nice... I've always felt like learning how to play the Trumpet at 4:00am in the morning!!!

Kevvv
07-28-2009, 04:02 PM
In a Crowne Vic on Front street

prizby
07-28-2009, 04:02 PM
I would guess Crown Plaza on Front street.

you mean the intercontinental?

Bars92
07-28-2009, 04:03 PM
Motel 6 i think.

Raging Reggie
07-28-2009, 04:03 PM
you gotta know there bastard fans are going to be doing it to our boys when we go down there so why not? Sounds like fun!

wzhxvy
07-28-2009, 04:11 PM
you mean the intercontinental?

Yes Prizby thats what I meant...thanks for correcting ! But I am not sure

prizby
07-28-2009, 04:13 PM
i only corrected cuz :@:@:@:@ Crowne Plaza...just hate it, it was run soooooooooo poorly back then!!! (ok so I have been listening to my dad a bit too much :p)

king dave
07-28-2009, 04:31 PM
Harbour Castle Westin.
KD.

SilverSamurai
07-28-2009, 07:06 PM
LOL.
You know they're going to do it to our sqaud in PR...
May as well do it 1st...

Brooker
07-28-2009, 07:20 PM
i thought they were staying at Steamworks?

Bobo
07-28-2009, 07:21 PM
Dirty Soviet tactics!

I like.

Bloor West FC
07-28-2009, 07:41 PM
What about the hotel attached to the skydome? Sorry Rogers Centre. Thats where the mls teams stay. Well the yellow BS team called the Crew

Intru
07-28-2009, 08:02 PM
you gotta know there bastard fans are going to be doing it to our boys when we go down there so why not? Sounds like fun!

We have never done such a thing, infact the Ultras group down here actually wants to invite the visiting fans for a drink. We have no beef with toronto.

king dave
07-28-2009, 08:07 PM
They are at the Harbour Castle Westin on Queens Quay.
KD.

FluSH
07-28-2009, 08:09 PM
We have never done such a thing, infact the Ultras group down here actually wants to invite the visiting fans for a drink. We have no beef with toronto.

A drink they say... just a drink:

http://www.fotosearch.com/bthumb/BLD/BLD030/BLD057634.jpg

Ageroo
07-28-2009, 08:10 PM
They are at the Harbour Castle Westin on Queens Quay.
KD.

my buddy says he always sees the players when he leaves work for the parking garage at the Rogers Centre. I think they stay at the Dome Hotel....but for this may be different.

FluSH
07-28-2009, 08:10 PM
P.S. Intru... this was a joke thread... although I am pretty sure there are some rivalries (I won't say no names) where these tactics wouldn't need to be posted...

Intru
07-28-2009, 08:20 PM
I have no clue how you guys operate there so I wasnt sure. :)

Cause I do know where TFC is staying down here and I was scared I would have to set something up jajaja

FluSH
07-28-2009, 08:26 PM

Cause I do know where TFC is staying down here and I was scared I would have to set something up jajaja

HAHAHA holy shit... no worries you can contact the team afterwards and find out they had no problems... now if your Jersey was yellow and this was the second leg of the CCL... that might be a different story!

AL-MO
07-28-2009, 08:29 PM
FluSH you should be a comedian :p

Lennon
07-28-2009, 08:34 PM
^^^^
Nice... I've always felt like learning how to play the Trumpet at 4:00am in the morning!!!

Does this mean that we're going to have a trumpet in 112 tomorow? :hump:

Redpunkfiddle
07-28-2009, 08:36 PM

Ya- don't screw up my drink guys!

As they say in PR- jejejeje

prizby
07-28-2009, 08:39 PM

i agree, i would love a great relationship with PR fans

Sage
07-28-2009, 09:35 PM
Most PR Islanders fans follow TFC because of Velez.... Ironic isn't it hehehe

Roogsy
07-28-2009, 09:41 PM

LOL!

Intru...if we'd do it to anyone, we'd do it to the puta Columbus Crew pendejos. We hate those baboso maricones.

Besides...we're polite Canadians! :)

Carts
07-28-2009, 09:46 PM
Different sport, but along the same lines, in the Stanley Cup Final between Tampa and Calgary we stayed at the main NHL Hotel, which the Lightning did their first time up in Calgary (games 3-4). Well, the good people of Calgary decided to park 5 or 6 18-wheel rigs on the street by the hotel and hammer on the horns at 4am, then again at 5am, then two drivers were arrested when they tried to do it at 6am...

Needless to say the Lightning were not at the main NHL hotel for game-6, and I was not only hungover for games 3-4 but also tired as hell!

Carts...

Sage
07-28-2009, 09:46 PM
Hey guys.... instead of taking cabs... when ou get to PR... take the Metro train to the Deportivo Station which literally leaves you in front of the stadium

ilikemusic
07-29-2009, 12:46 AM
Different sport, but along the same lines, in the Stanley Cup Final between Tampa and Calgary we stayed at the main NHL Hotel, which the Lightning did their first time up in Calgary (games 3-4). Well, the good people of Calgary decided to park 5 or 6 18-wheel rigs on the street by the hotel and hammer on the horns at 4am, then again at 5am, then two drivers were arrested when they tried to do it at 6am...

Needless to say the Lightning were not at the main NHL hotel for game-6, and I was not only hungover for games 3-4 but also tired as hell!

Carts...

:lol:

CretanBull
07-29-2009, 01:43 AM

Free beer? I'm booking my flight now! :D

English Rachel
07-29-2009, 07:47 AM
i thought they were staying at Steamworks?

1. lol
2. eww
3. how do you know about Steamworks?

please don't tell me my fellow Stokey goes there....

SilverSamurai
07-29-2009, 08:05 AM
LOL!

Intru...if we'd do it to anyone, we'd do it to the puta Columbus Crew pendejos. We hate those baboso maricones.

Besides...we're polite Canadians! :)
Keep telling them that, then then we'll unleash the master plan on them when they least expect it. :flare:

Carts...
I like it!

Hey guys.... instead of taking cabs... when ou get to PR... take the Metro train to the Deportivo Station which literally leaves you in front of the stadium
But before you can get to Deportivo...
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_NRsSmc8gBDg/SLge6CpWgwI/AAAAAAAAB80/x8U6QNTn6p8/s400/warriors_main.jpg

Vhoghul
07-29-2009, 08:31 AM

Awesome! A little boozing in PR sounds fun. I get in in the Tuesday, but am out in Rio Grande...

Now to take the thread horrendously off topic, but Intru, can you get hard cider down on the island? In bars? Walmart? I'm a sucker for cider and ice on hot days, and with the weather down there, hot pretty well covers it.

Back on topic, we should see if we can get the players arrested just before kick off... Anyone want to fake a kidnapping? A win by default is still a win :p

Eastend
07-29-2009, 08:53 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_NRsSmc8gBDg/SLge6CpWgwI/AAAAAAAAB80/x8U6QNTn6p8/s400/warriors_main.jpg

Is that Marco Velez with the afro sitting on the floor?

__wowza
07-29-2009, 09:02 AM
What Hotel I mean? I need to practice my drumming skills in the room next door! :D

Seriously... where do they stay?

****THIS IS A JOKE****

hahaha! i remember looking at this thread yesterday, then again today and here im thinking "hmmm, 'THIS IS A JOKE' wasnt on it yesterday. i wonder what happend.."

FluSH
07-29-2009, 09:17 AM
hahaha! i remember looking at this thread yesterday, then again today and here im thinking "hmmm, 'THIS IS A JOKE' wasnt on it yesterday. i wonder what happend.."

Well I don't want our boys beign sabotaged in Puerto Rico... once you cross that line of tactics there ain't no going back... no more friendly relations no more chit chatter...

TorontoBlades
07-29-2009, 09:27 AM
my buddy says he always sees the players when he leaves work for the parking garage at the Rogers Centre. I think they stay at the Dome Hotel....but for this may be different.

I always see them in that area too, but I always assumed they stayed at tthe Soho on Wellington and Blue Jays Way. I still think they do.

Intru
07-29-2009, 09:28 AM
Awesome! A little boozing in PR sounds fun. I get in in the Tuesday, but am out in Rio Grande...

Now to take the thread horrendously off topic, but Intru, can you get hard cider down on the island? In bars? Walmart? I'm a sucker for cider and ice on hot days, and with the weather down there, hot pretty well covers it.

Back on topic, we should see if we can get the players arrested just before kick off... Anyone want to fake a kidnapping? A win by default is still a win :p

Man what are you doing all the way out there, its gonna take you a hour to get to the game jeje

Yes theres hard cyder somewhere, never looked for it so a store dosnt come to mind maybe a wallmart or a supermarket, but theres nothing better in hot carribean days (Basically any day that dosnt rain) than medalla, the local beer.

Parkdale
07-29-2009, 09:29 AM
so... how much does a set of bagpipes cost to rent for the day (and overnight)?

__wowza
07-29-2009, 09:34 AM
oh i know, trust me im currently engaged in one of the most epic prank wars in recent memory at UTSC (think: roofie-ing someone to throw a surprise birthday party in their bedroom whilst they wake up). i had just assumed that some folks knew better.

:( guess i shouldnt have broken all of their windows.