PDA

View Full Version : One word you can't use to describe TFC this season...

mastermixer
07-28-2009, 11:34 AM
I know I’m adding to the obvious about the TFC after the weekend, but one thing I don’t think we are on this team is talent that is for sure. The one thing this team needs to improve on is DICIPLINE. If you read the definitions of the word in the link http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/discipline (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/discipline) it is very hard to apply any of those to this team at the moment. It does not seem that this team is working together, and are squeaking by time to time on individual talent. If we had the discipline of some of the teams in the league (Houston, Columbus, Seattle) to work as a team, we may be in a whole different position at the moment. What I wonder is who is to blame for the lack of discipline? Is it the coach? Or is it the players lack of ability to learn a system? We’ve made many mistakes this year and we don’t seem to learn or adapt from them. I’ve watched a lot of games around the league (thanks to MLS TV) and yes there are many teams worse off than us that is for sure, but I don’t want to be one of those teams anymore.
TFC is on the cusp of either falling of the top of the standings, or putting it together and making a wonderful run to playoff glory. I pray (literally) that it is the latter, with a little Champions league on top.

S_D
07-28-2009, 11:48 AM
actually the word I would use is consistency.

We never know from game to game which team will show up.

Belfast_Boy
07-28-2009, 11:51 AM
one word? GODDAMNFRUSTRATINGBUTILOVETHEM!

GingerNinja
07-28-2009, 11:54 AM
One word you CAN'T use would be unsexy.
He have to have the best looking team in the MLS.

__wowza
07-28-2009, 11:54 AM
actually the word I would use is consistency.

We never know from game to game which team will show up.

they're like the leafs.
i hate to say it, but you dont know when youre going to get a solid performance and when you wont.

:sad: or when you'll drop a goal and then another in the dying minutes..

wzhxvy
07-28-2009, 11:55 AM

Good point...Vitti is a stunning...can someone pull up his Facebook picture for the ladies ?

__wowza
07-28-2009, 11:56 AM

have you seen this man breakout? i mean.. i know he's a kid.. but it looks like he's just worn a beard of bees sometimes.

http://web.mlsnet.com/images/2009/02/05/8BcgYAsJ.jpg

mastermixer
07-28-2009, 11:58 AM
Good point...Vitti is a stunning...can someone pull up his Facebook picture for the ladies ?
lol, now that's some funny shit.

Btw even Cummins called our team "middle of the road" yesterday.

Redcoe15
07-28-2009, 01:39 PM
Unfrustrating (if that is a word).

fetajr
07-28-2009, 03:04 PM
possession football..... not this year, or any year for that matter.

zeelaw
07-28-2009, 03:05 PM
Non-controversial?