PDA

View Full Version : Check out this vid!

this is joga
07-26-2009, 11:50 PM
hey guys.. i've been meaning to do this since day one. seeing how shitty the weather was today i decided to find some pics online and cut together a little montage.

please keep in mind i cut this real quickly and didn't spend hours looking for pics - just took the first few that caught my eye. this was just a quick and dirty first time effort at a TFC montage video... take a look and let me know whatcha think.

btw - i found most of the pics at the red patch boys flickr page - if i used your picture(s) i wanna thank you for them -- Krazy Kanadian and gardooney are two that come to mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDzZzTzAMd4

ps. if martin groove, dustin hall or anyone else that has a press pass/great looking field level high quality pics and wouldn't mind sharing them for the purpose of making a nice clean looking video, please PM me -- the video can be water marked with your name/logo and used for your portfolio/demo... i also can add motion graphics to make the video that much more dynamic.

enjoy!

crozack
07-27-2009, 12:16 AM
very cool!......well done

DurhamAthletic1
07-27-2009, 01:16 AM
Always fade out in a montage.
If you fade out it seems like more time has passed in a montage.

Montage...

lovely job!

this is joga
07-27-2009, 11:14 AM
thanks!

i think some of you might've misunderstood me.. its not my first time editing.. its my first time cutting something together for TFC. i've been editing for 7 years now.

i'm glad you enjoyed it.

FluSH
07-27-2009, 01:03 PM
That was pretty good... it had some pictures I've never seen actually!!! IN particular the one with the RPB Section banner from 2008... do you have a copy of that?

this is joga
07-27-2009, 02:47 PM
That was pretty good... it had some pictures I've never seen actually!!! IN particular the one with the RPB Section banner from 2008... do you have a copy of that?

yeah, i have a copy of all the pics i used in that vid.
i'm not sure which pic your talking about though.. let me know what time the pic shows up in the video and i'll get it over to you.

AL-MO
07-27-2009, 02:50 PM
Good video.

napoli73
07-27-2009, 02:55 PM
Nice job...some of those pics are great....but what scares me is that you really don't see that much passion this year.

Belfast_Boy
07-27-2009, 02:59 PM
that was cool, loved the Radiohead!!!

rocktml
07-27-2009, 03:14 PM
wow that was pretty awesome

gtaguy
07-27-2009, 06:41 PM
i think you could have left each image up for atleast two to three seconds.. Kinda to let us ponder or let the image sink in.. they flew by pretty quick but apart from that loved it.. :scarf::flare::scarf:

this is joga
07-28-2009, 11:36 AM
heres another vid:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJoeVid#play/all/uploads-all/1/XGUxhdZ-GyY

i'm looking for TFC highlight footage. be it on youtube or torrent or whatever - i'll be able to transcode it so i can work with it... does anyone know where i can find such footage?

thanks (in advance) for your help.