PDA

View Full Version : Trade Marvell Wynne Now!!

greatwhitenorf
07-25-2009, 07:39 PM
Flamin' Nora!

Did you see how far out of position he was on that De Rosario goal, the equalizer?

HeHe! Had to throw that in for all the 14-year-olds who post utter nonsense.

TFC USA
07-25-2009, 07:41 PM
Wynne for right winger.

olegunnar
07-25-2009, 08:02 PM
Almost cost us the tying goal by playing a guy onside

olegunnar
07-25-2009, 08:29 PM
Yes please
Trade him now.
Out of position as per usual...then jogs back...and his man scores the winner

TFC FORZA RPB
07-25-2009, 08:30 PM
ur Nuts, Marco Velez (http://toronto.fc.mlsnet.com/players/bio.jsp?team=t280&player=velez_m&playerId=vel177981&statType=current) needs to go, plus whichever coach decided to put him in, when Gala and Gomez are on the bench

Stryker
07-25-2009, 08:31 PM
Flamin' Nora!

Did you see how far out of position he was on that De Rosario goal, the equalizer?

HeHe! Had to throw that in for all the 14-year-olds who post utter nonsense.

Just cost us the game too mouth piece.

BleedRed
07-25-2009, 08:33 PM
how can you bring up wynne before velez?

greatwhitenorf
07-25-2009, 08:34 PM
Yeah, it's all his fault. Not one other player made a single mistake. Just Wynne.

Stryker
07-25-2009, 08:35 PM
They both cost us goals and gave Columbus scoring chances. Everyone knows velez sucks. People still think Wynne is good.

olegunnar
07-25-2009, 08:37 PM
Yeah, it's all his fault. Not one other player made a single mistake. Just Wynne.

Wynne's are worse because they're always at critical times and it costs us points.
Like Dallas...like DC....like tonight.

It amplifies his mistakes.

TFC FORZA RPB
07-25-2009, 08:38 PM
ur Nuts, Marco Velez (http://toronto.fc.mlsnet.com/players/bio.jsp?team=t280&player=velez_m&playerId=vel177981&statType=current) needs to go, plus whichever coach decided to put him in, when Gala and Gomez are on the bench

You know this is the second time i have posted the exact same quote(the other a few games back), the second goal was all on Velez, then to top it off, they bring in White, when Columbus was doing nothing but attacking in the final third of the game, which would lead me to put in Gomaz and or Gala

:facepalm::picard:

bhoybobby
07-25-2009, 08:39 PM
Marvell's a good athlete, but has got a seagull's brain, he cannot defend, that's been clear for a long time. With him & Velez on the field at the same time, we're mot going to the play-offs.

v00d00daddy
07-25-2009, 09:37 PM
What are you talking about? Wynne is on his way to Europe.

lol..he's so bad it's not even funny any more.

people get what they deserve.

all of you who love wynne cause he's fast can rejoice in his speed and realize that (if we miss the playoffs) he will be one of the negatives that lead to our demise as opposed to our salvation.

wynne stinks

robbo stinks

brennan stinks

period.

sampace
07-25-2009, 09:48 PM
v00d00daddy you forgot the obvious ones who stink to your list, Velez and Garcia (and he may not stink, but sometimes Vitti looks lost, like most of the 1st half of the game).

v00d00daddy
07-25-2009, 09:50 PM
v00d00daddy you forgot the obvious ones who stink to your list, Velez and Garcia (and he may not stink, but sometimes Vitti looks lost, like most of the 1st half of the game).

Vitti was one of our best players.

I'm not gonna start a pissing match about the merits of Pablo Vitti..but I will say this.....

imagine if GBS played...

ag futbol
07-25-2009, 09:55 PM
Good tonight = Marvell Wynn attacking
Bad tonight = Wynn defending

Unfortunately in a lot of ways this is a Marvell Wynn game, but not on this kind of extreme positive / negative way.

I just wish for once we'd hold our backs responsible for making mistakes. Brennan and Wynn get away with a lot.

BTW i'd say for the first time BOTH Barrett and Vitti had great games tonight. Pablo hardly missed a pass and Chad make a lot of good passes to start attacking plays in the first half.

Yohan
07-25-2009, 09:57 PM
BTW i'd say for the first time BOTH Barrett and Vitti had great games tonight. Pablo hardly missed a pass and Chad make a lot of good passes to start attacking plays in the first half.
what about SJ game?

Sullivan
07-25-2009, 10:52 PM
Good tonight = Marvell Wynn attacking
Bad tonight = Wynn defending

Unfortunately in a lot of ways this is a Marvell Wynn game, but not on this kind of extreme positive / negative way.

I just wish for once we'd hold our backs responsible for making mistakes. Brennan and Wynn get away with a lot.

No disagreement from me.

And with such a shallow roster, I'd really like to see Wynne wide in the middle in front of Gala. 1 game. Let's see!

Yohan
07-25-2009, 10:59 PM
No disagreement from me.

And with such a shallow roster, I'd really like to see Wynne wide in the middle in front of Gala. 1 game. Let's see!
I'd rather have Barrett at RW than Wynne

markus
07-25-2009, 11:25 PM
"Did you see how far out of position he was on that De Rosario goal, the equalizer?" what kind a f@#@g comment is this?
...obviously, someone doesn't know much about football...

TFC USA
07-25-2009, 11:28 PM
Jesus christ that was a sarcastic comment because he was responsible for that goal!

cochrdoc
07-26-2009, 03:50 AM
Boys the problem is our defence as a whole.WE got shredded on quick combination play,Brennan and Serioux.We got beat on poor one v one defendinding.Velez.WE got ball watching on a cross that was poorly defended. Brenn and Garcia and Wynne.This happens way to much.WE are not a force in the air.Scoring 2 goals should be enough to the game except when you give up 3.Has Garcia really helped our defence.Awful slow to me.THe boys seem to like to tackle from behind and then argue with the referee.We need defenders.

Dbl_D
07-26-2009, 06:28 AM
you all forget that wynne made the pass on the dummied dicho played that dero scored against houston... there is not one person responsible for last nights loss , they all gave up and were out classed ...

Brooker
07-26-2009, 07:25 AM
there is not one person responsible for last nights loss , they all gave up and were out classed ...

and there it is. QFT.

TFC RealDeal RPB
07-26-2009, 07:45 AM
Who made a great run and a good pass to get us back in the game ? ....... Wynne , I don't see how some of u can blame him for that the last goal. How about the guy who let the cross get in the box or why didn't Frei come out and stop the cross ? I love how some of u put it all on Wynne it makes me sick

pepher
07-26-2009, 08:25 AM
was it not Velez's man that got the tying goal and Wynne's that won the game? Seems D need to learn 90minutes of defending... they can't relax like that over and over again. Truth be told.. it's not just Velez or Wynne.

Bobo
07-26-2009, 10:10 AM
Might have lost 2 or 3 nil had Marvel not made that very good play on DeRo's goal. At least take the bad with the good. Then maybe some people will shut the fuck up.

...so he should be blamed for the goal tha De Rosario scored?...good night...

LOL

Yohan
07-26-2009, 10:22 AM
you all forget that wynne made the pass on the dummied dicho played that dero scored against houston... there is not one person responsible for last nights loss , they all gave up and were out classed ...
the defence collectively stunk last night, but I want a defender who can defend first, attack second

if you're a defender who can't defend, you're a waste of roster spot

TFC RealDeal RPB
07-26-2009, 10:30 AM
the defence collectively stunk last night, but I want a defender who can defend first, attack second

if you're a defender who can't defend, you're a waste of roster spot

CC want's wynne to move up the field which i like to see, what you don't like the fullback to move up the field ? If Brennan would have stop the cross and not moved out of the way who know's what would have happen.

Manutd #1
07-26-2009, 10:35 AM
velez isn't good wynne has declined ALOT that play where him and gerba were 2 on 1 and he did nothing was terrible.

but in the end cummins needs to go, gala showed he can play on the wing in the river plate friendly he had some nice hustle, skills and crosses. We shoulda brought him on for geuvara then too be honest we are up one and he brings on white a guy who is comin back from a bad injury and we needed to shore up a defence we shoulda brought on gomez....Oh and as we are all complaining brennen should be on a wing or on the bench his defence is bad...everyone talks about needing strikers we need a lb and a rb

Yohan
07-26-2009, 10:43 AM
CC want's wynne to move up the field which i like to see, what you don't like the fullback to move up the field ? If Brennan would have stop the cross and not moved out of the way who know's what would have happen.
Toronto really don't have the time and games anymore to experiment Wynne on RW, where Barrett has been playing good.

can't wait to see if Wynne can play on RW at Barrett's expense, not if TFC is going to make the playoffs

maninb
07-26-2009, 10:49 AM
Serioux and Garcia were both garbage as well...Serioux gets beaten one on one (like the first goal last night) all the time, cause he dives in every time...

Keyman
07-26-2009, 11:00 AM
Wynne is our third most reliable defender. Why he would be the first to go is beyond me. However, I will say this....Wynne has a perceived value around the league that is very high, and if an offer were to surface for him, I wouldn't hesitate to explore the option.

Pachuco
07-26-2009, 11:23 AM
Wynne doesn't need to go anywhere. He actually had a good game. That last goal was a collective fuck up all the way from our strikers to our defenders.

TFCREDNWHITE
07-26-2009, 12:42 PM
Velez sucks!! It's Velez that needs to be replaced with a 400,000 dollar per year defender!!

TFC USA
07-26-2009, 01:21 PM
I think people forget that Serioux has been banged up. I don't understand why he played the full 90 when all they needed was a fresh body to cover someone.

Yohan
07-26-2009, 01:28 PM
I think people forget that Serioux has been banged up. I don't understand why he played the full 90 when all they needed was a fresh body to cover someone.
because TFC has no one else left on defence

well, i dunno why but Gomez isn't given a chance

TFC USA
07-26-2009, 01:32 PM
Gala was available right?

Yohan
07-26-2009, 01:34 PM
Gala was available right?
i thought he was primarily a LW...

TFC USA
07-26-2009, 01:41 PM
Damn that sucks.

ag futbol
07-26-2009, 01:55 PM

That honestly has never been the problem with his defense. Marvell is really good about getting back after running forward (to the right spot).

His issue is that he's an athlete first and a soccer player second. On an average defensive play he is no where near the man he should be marking or the spot on the field he's supposed to be covering (not because he ran forward, but because he's just clueless). He also gets burned all the time by running in as fast as he can as opposed to closing out under control.

JonO
07-26-2009, 02:05 PM
Wynne doesn't need to go anywhere. He actually had a good game. That last goal was a collective fuck up all the way from our strikers to our defenders.
I actually agree with this...

bones
07-26-2009, 02:43 PM
It's all Vitti's fault...if he'd just score instead of trying to hit the post this thread wouldn't exist.

;)

Bones...

grizzle
07-26-2009, 03:13 PM
I don't think Wynne is the problem, the problem is our entire defence. We need to shake things up a bit back there.

TFC RealDeal RPB
07-26-2009, 05:04 PM
Toronto really don't have the time and games anymore to experiment Wynne on RW, where Barrett has been playing good.

can't wait to see if Wynne can play on RW at Barrett's expense, not if TFC is going to make the playoffs

Who said put him at RW ? I like him as a RB and that's all.With more work and time put in at one spot he will be one of the best RB in the MLS, he is only 23 and can get so much better.

I think Velez need's to go that's all and they need to stop playin Serioux LB

TFC RealDeal RPB
07-26-2009, 05:10 PM
I don't think Wynne is the problem, the problem is our entire defence. We need to shake things up a bit back there.

+1 i have to agree even Frei

Maybe CC sould try :

------- Wynne ------ Nana -------- Serioux ------- Brennan

OR put Nana at LB and Brennan as a LM to bring in Garcia. With Nana and Wynne on the back line we have some speed which is alway's a plus.

Shakes McQueen
07-26-2009, 05:16 PM
+1 i have to agree even Frei

Maybe CC sould try :

------- Wynne ------ Nana -------- Serioux ------- Brennan

OR put Nana at LB and Brennan as a LM to bring in Garcia. With Nana and Wynne on the back line we have some speed which is alway's a plus.

We have used both of those formations before.

- Scott

TFC RealDeal RPB
07-26-2009, 05:19 PM
^^ so what would u do ?