PDA

View Full Version : Ali Gerba and Fifa fans rejoice!

Stryker
07-21-2009, 07:22 PM
Hahaha, I know this is offtopic but I thought it was pretty sweet and worth everyone having a read. It looks like I got the game makers to upgrade Ali Gerba's dismal stats for Fifa 10. I know some of my suggested ratings were alittle high but I knew that they wouldn't bother making changes if they weren't significant sooooo:

http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/database-discussion/735002-ali-gerba.html

:scarf::canada::flare::scarf:

FluSH
07-21-2009, 07:37 PM
Great fcuking Job Stryker!!!

TFC RealDeal RPB
07-21-2009, 07:42 PM
I played with TFC today and he wasn't on the roster

Yohan
07-21-2009, 07:43 PM
Fifa 2010

Stryker
07-21-2009, 07:44 PM
I played with TFC today and he wasn't on the roster

You have to transfer him from MK Dons Coca-Coca League 1.
EA are done with roster updates for the year till Fifa 10 comes out.

Lennon
07-21-2009, 07:46 PM
Can't wait till PES 2010 ... when it comes out I'm going to get all the Concacaf teams into it and get accurate players ratings in w/ a Football Manager to PES stats converter ... maybe I'll even add the CSL :D

Stryker
07-21-2009, 07:50 PM
Can't wait till PES 2010 ... when it comes out I'm going to get all the Concacaf teams into it and get accurate players ratings in w/ a Football Manager to PES stats converter ... maybe I'll even add the CSL :D

I've made several requests to the Fifa game developers to add CONCACAF Champions League and SuperLiga with all the appropriate eligable teams for Manager Mode.
I have my doubts it'll get done but theres always a chance.

TFCWEST
07-21-2009, 08:32 PM
do you know if BMO field will be added this year?

Kaz
07-21-2009, 08:37 PM
doubtful, but would be nice to see qwest.

I'd love to figure out how to actually play at Home Depot in 09 but meh.

Bars92
07-21-2009, 08:38 PM
do you know if BMO field will be added this year?

Not happening. There are much more notable grounds that have been ommitted than BMO.

TFCWEST
07-21-2009, 08:45 PM
Not happening. There are much more notable grounds that have been ommitted than BMO.
I'm still holding out hope, seeing as the fifa 10 studio is in burnaby,BC. Also, TFC was in the fifa 09 demo, and mo edu was the cover athlete.

Yohan
07-21-2009, 08:54 PM
I'm still holding out hope, seeing as the fifa 10 studio is in burnaby,BC. Also, TFC was in the fifa 09 demo, and mo edu was the cover athlete.
spread the bribes, my man

Shakes McQueen
07-21-2009, 08:59 PM

Notability doesn't really matter. They included the Home Depot Center in FIFA 09. No reason they couldn't add BMO in FIFA 10.

Of course, they won't, because that would require manpower, and Canada are probably a miniscule percentage of the folks that buy FIFA.

- Scott

Chapman
07-21-2009, 09:04 PM
I think in another post someone said you will be able to edit the name of the generic stadiums so you can at least play at a stadium similar to BMO and actually have it called BMO.

Yohan
07-21-2009, 09:06 PM
I think in another post someone said you will be able to edit the name of the generic stadiums so you can at least play at a stadium similar to BMO and actually have it called BMO.
it's not the same

gmacpheetfc
07-21-2009, 09:07 PM
Can't wait till PES 2010 ... when it comes out I'm going to get all the Concacaf teams into it and get accurate players ratings in w/ a Football Manager to PES stats converter ... maybe I'll even add the CSL

How do you do that?

Shakes McQueen
07-21-2009, 09:08 PM

Yeah that's a confirmed feature. Of course, it's not the same as playing at the actual BMO in game, seeing the Toronto skyline, etc.

- Scott

Chapman
07-21-2009, 09:12 PM
True maybe it will become an add on download, so you can purchase stadiums individually like the language commentary packs.

Shakes McQueen
07-21-2009, 09:15 PM
True maybe it will become an add on download, so you can purchase stadiums individually like the language commentary packs.

I recommended this to the FIFA devlopers months ago.

I also recommended that they release supplemental commentary packs for a small fee. Not to add new languages, but to add more to the existing English commentary, for example. It would keep things fresh, and put some more money in their pockets.

Having it as a download would also solve any issue about how to pack it all on the disc.

- Scott

Chapman
07-21-2009, 09:20 PM
I recommended this to the FIFA devlopers months ago.

I also recommended that they release supplemental commentary packs for a small fee. Not to add new languages, but to add more to the existing English commentary, for example. It would keep things fresh, and put some more money in their pockets.

Having it as a download would also solve any issue about how to pack it all on the disc.

- Scott

Have they ever responded personally or just generic replies? Both download-able stadiums and extra commentary seem like somewhat simple things to do.

Leprechaun
07-21-2009, 09:59 PM
Good job with Gerba now get them to put Canada in the game!!! I really hope they are in this year but I doubt it :(.

Shway
07-22-2009, 01:49 AM
who has PS3?
ShwayLaw add me.....i am the FIFA king

morgank1986
07-22-2009, 02:08 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't stadium and field design been incorporated in a number of other EA Sports titles, NBA, Madden etc. It would be cool if they added some sort of stadium designer to FIFA, at least then we could make some sort of representation of BMO

Yohan
07-22-2009, 02:19 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't stadium and field design been incorporated in a number of other EA Sports titles, NBA, Madden etc. It would be cool if they added some sort of stadium designer to FIFA, at least then we could make some sort of representation of BMO
you nerd :p

__wowza
07-22-2009, 08:45 AM
you want fifa manager for that.
but still, id say that because BMO is the national soccer stadium, plus its a hell of a lot nicer than the home depot centre, it should be in the game.

that and the skyline in the background would be tip top.
skyline on one side, the ferris wheel from the EX on the other. european players are going to think the grounds has a fucking ferris wheel. i can almost hear the steam shooting out of their ears.

jabbronies
07-22-2009, 08:50 AM
anyone here play FIFA09 on a PC?

I've downloaded the patches, but my teams don't seem to update.

TFC RealDeal RPB
07-22-2009, 05:43 PM
You have to transfer him from MK Dons Coca-Coca League 1.
EA are done with roster updates for the year till Fifa 10 comes out.

oh true but i only play online so it's kind of useless

jloome
07-22-2009, 05:53 PM
anyone here play FIFA09 on a PC?

I've downloaded the patches, but my teams don't seem to update.

Same thing happened with me. Extract them to a desktop folder and find their matches in the FIFA subfolders.

Bobo
07-22-2009, 06:02 PM
Hahaha, I know this is offtopic but I thought it was pretty sweet and worth everyone having a read. It looks like I got the game makers to upgrade Ali Gerba's dismal stats for Fifa 10. I know some of my suggested ratings were alittle high but I knew that they wouldn't bother making changes if they weren't significant sooooo:

http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/database-discussion/735002-ali-gerba.html

:scarf::canada::flare::scarf:

Nice. Tell them to upgrade Nana too! And to not completely neglect player editing. Man did they drop the ball there.

Oh ya, and bring back jersey number editing....like duh?

who has PS3?
ShwayLaw add me.....i am the FIFA king

Are you a cheesy bastard who plays on automatic with United all the time? :p

Manutd #1
07-22-2009, 09:42 PM
unless fifa changes the season mode for mls i will bever use TFC....they play like every 3 days and they play the same time as europe which isnt realistic....i played and need a HUGE squad because my players got tired after every game and no recovery time

Yagbod
07-25-2009, 12:56 AM
Buy the trainer upgrade, they rarely tire after you buy a few. You never have to change your line-up.

Brooker
07-25-2009, 01:54 AM
gotta love beating somebody who's playing as Barca with 100,000+ points when you're TFC & have 5,000 points.

it's always beautiful. :D

bring on 2010!!!!

The Kingpin
07-25-2009, 03:58 AM
http://www.bestdamnpodcastever.com/blog/playstationsmash.jpg

Bobo
07-25-2009, 09:12 AM
So who's down for an online battle, manual controls? Just turned it on now.