PDA

View Full Version : KKKrew FO

EENIE MAN
07-20-2009, 05:04 PM
just got a phone call from KKKrew FO. they were wondering if i was returning to watch the match this weekend? offering me hotel discounts and free food and beer. kinda tempting , but i'm saving my $ for Chicago , New york , and Seattle.
real nice guy i talked to , i did also express my feelings towards the security at KKKrew stadium.
he said he had took notes and to contact him if i change my mind.
to all going down , have a hoot and get up on that free beer.:drinking:

:scarf::canada:

nascarguy
07-20-2009, 05:17 PM
tell them if they give us 50 to 75% of the hotel may will show up for the cl game

Get In There
07-20-2009, 05:26 PM
just got a phone call from KKKrew FO. they were wondering if i was returning to watch the match this weekend? offering me hotel discounts and free food and beer. kinda tempting , but i'm saving my $ for Chicago , New york , and Seattle.
real nice guy i talked to , i did also express my feelings towards the security at KKKrew stadium.
he said he had took notes and to contact him if i change my mind.
to all going down , have a hoot and get up on that free beer.:drinking:

:scarf::canada:

How did they get your home number?

I get a call every once and a while at work - the number I gave when I have purchased (Ritchie) - he called a couple weeks ago about the Canada game.

Thursday last week there was a message on my home phone about this next crew game...????

I never gave them my home number???

B

EENIE MAN
07-20-2009, 05:30 PM
i called from my cell to order tix way back when , they called back to confirm.
i just checked my email , there is an invite (RSVP) to a tailgate with free food n beer.

Keystone FC
07-20-2009, 05:33 PM
I kind of feel dejected here. No one calls me and they don't even have to put in a long distance request. :(

EENIE MAN
07-20-2009, 05:37 PM
I kind of feel dejected here. No one calls me and they don't even have to put in a long distance request. :(

how far from the stadium are you?

TFC Via Buffalo
07-20-2009, 05:53 PM
I got those calls last year about tickets because I went to the opener last year on my own before I knew of the pleasures of hanging with the fine folks called the RPB. They kept hounding me with calls and VM's. I finally had enough, answered and told the guy basically "I'm a TFC fan who lives in Buffalo. I only came because it was a TFC game. Can you please stop calling because I'm only coming back for Toronto games." He was nice and everything, but it was just getting to the point of harrasment.

Ageroo
07-20-2009, 06:19 PM
I bought tickets from the Galaxy FO for the TFC vs. LA match in Season 1....I am still getting bloody e-mails from them.......!

GlenM
07-20-2009, 08:07 PM
I got those calls last year about tickets because I went to the opener last year on my own before I knew of the pleasures of hanging with the fine folks called the RPB. They kept hounding me with calls and VM's. I finally had enough, answered and told the guy basically "I'm a TFC fan who lives in Buffalo. I only came because it was a TFC game. Can you please stop calling because I'm only coming back for Toronto games." He was nice and everything, but it was just getting to the point of harrasment.

Oh man, that has Seinfeld written all over it. LOL :)

Thanks for the pint :drinking:

WINGS WINGS WINGS............

You coming for CL vs Islanders?

I'll return the pint my friend next time.

Cheers,

GlenM

Anchor Bar - ROCKS!

:yum:

prizby
07-20-2009, 09:18 PM
lol...some teams are desperate make a buck